注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1380|回复: 0

【译文-中文】弗老大带着那冰敷着的脚踝来到了中国

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-23 22:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【译文-中文】弗老大带着那冰敷着的脚踝来到了中国
【原文-美国】Steve Francis checks into Chinese game with iced ankle【原文地址】:http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Steve-Francis-checks-into-Chinese-game-with-iced?urn=nba-297966&cp=4#comments
【发布日期】:2010.12.21
【翻译截止日期】:2010-12-22 14:27:22
【翻译评论数/总评论】: /
【翻译作者】:tcRyan
【联名作者】:

译文导读:弗老大来到了中国,想知道美国人民是怎么看待的吗?有惋惜,有激励,也有抱怨,有咒骂的。

The NBA doesn't have much use for former All-Star Steve Francis(notes) these days, so he's flown off to China to work for the Beijing Ducks, same as former All-Stars/tiny shooting guards Allen Iverson(notes) (to Turkey, though) and Stephon Marbury(notes) (to China, definitely) have done. And in his first game with the Ducks, yeah, Steve kind of took to the court in his first game wearing an ice pack on his ankle.The long list of players not being ready to hop into pro basketball games is long, and semi-legendary.
对昔日的全明星球员弗朗西斯来说,NBA已经没有太多的空间可以容纳了,于是他飞到了中国加盟了CBA北京队。同样遭遇的还有前全明星小个子后卫艾弗森(去了土耳其)以及马布里(中国)。在他为北京队打的第一场比赛中,弗朗西斯在脚踝上绑着冰袋就上了。
那些没有准备好打职业篮球比赛的球员名单很长,甚至有些传奇球星。
There's former PACer Bob Netolicky, who once pulled away his sweats at the scorer's table to see a jock strap and little else where basketball shorts were supposed to be. There's Rod Strickland, who checked into a game wearing his Wizards shorts backwards. There's Stephen Jackson(notes), who Lang Whitaker once witnessed eating popcorn before a game as a ballboy (a kid, mind you) wondered aloud as to how a professional ballplayer could be so flighty with what he puts into his body. And then there's Rod Strickland, whose pregame (as in, seconds before the game) meal of a hot dog was then thrown up onto the court a few minutes later. The list is mostly Rod Strickland.
[Rewind: Big Baby lives up to name on the court]  
But I can't completely blame Steve Francis for checking into the game with an ice pack around his ankle. I kind of can, but not completely.
前步行者球员鲍勃•内托里奇曾经把脱掉他的运动服放在记分员的桌子上,然后发现本该穿着短裤的下半身除了皮带什么都没有。奇才队的罗德-斯特里克兰曾经倒穿着他的短裤上场。史蒂芬-杰克逊曾在比赛前被一个球童考到狂吃爆米花,这位球童很困惑,一个职业的篮球运动员怎么能对吃什么这么轻浮呢?罗德-斯特里克兰的赛前食物热狗几分钟后在球场上出现了。
但是我不能因为绑着冰袋上场就完全的责怪弗朗西斯,也许有点可以,但是不能完全。
This is where Jon Pastuszek of NIUBball.com has the (great) story:
Even just hours before the game, Coach Min indicated to reporters that Francis would not play tonight, as both the player and organization wanted to allow more time for him to improve his conditioning and adapt to the 13 hour time Beijing-New York time difference.  But, as game became more and more out of reach in the fourth quarter, large numbers of fans started chanting obscenities towards Min in an effort to get him to change his mind.
就在比赛前的几个小时,教练还暗示记者们弗朗西斯不会在今晚上场,无论是本人还是球队都希望能给他更多的时间来恢复状态以及调整北京和纽约之间13个小时的时差。但是,随着第四节比赛的进行,大量的球迷开始诅咒教练,为的是让弗朗西斯上场。
With Francis icing his ankle on the bench clearly not expecting to be subbed in, Min inserted him into the game anyways after Beijing's Jordanian forward, Zaid Abbas, converted on an and-one lay-up on the offensive end.  Completely unprepared to enter the game, Francis didn't even have time to tie his shoes as he quickly shed his warm-up suit and tucked in his jersey before entering the court.  With his shoelaces loose and the ice pack around his ankle, Fu Laoda -- loosely translated into English as Big Boss Francis -- received a loud standing ovation and the obligatory "Fu Laoda, jiayou!" chant from the home crowd as he ran back on defense after the free throw. (In Chinese, jiayou literally means "add oil," but translated into common English, it would mean "let's go!" "here we go!" and/or "come on!")  After a Charles Gaines(notes) putback for Qingdao, Francis received the inbounds pass and dribbled out the clock, despite cheers from the crowd egging him to shoot one at the buzzer.
Seventeen seconds, no shot attempts, no assists, not a single digit registered in the box score save for the 0:17 time of play.
当时弗朗西斯正坐在替补席上,冰着他的脚踝,并没有打算上场。但是教练在北京队的约旦前锋阿巴斯在进攻端的一个上篮之后让弗朗西斯无论如何都要上场。完全没有准备好,甚至没有时间系上鞋子,弗朗西斯迅速脱下外套穿上运动服就上场了。带着没有系好的鞋带以及脚踝上的冰袋,弗老大接收全场的起立鼓掌和加油“弗老大,加油!”在青岛队的一个补篮后,尽管全场都在让他投一个,弗朗西斯接到了边界球并且运球到比赛结束。
弗朗西斯在上场的17s中没有投篮,没有助攻,在个人技术统计中没有任何数字。
[Rewind: Greg Oden just can't catch a break, out for the season]
The whole thing seems a bit dodgy from all sides. Francis is clearly out of shape, along with being out of line with the Chinese time zones. And while I can understand how a properly placed bag full of ice strewn around your ankle can really help, and while every second of anti-inflammatory rehab counts, did he really need it there (outside of a sock, no less, which doesn't really do much in terms of limiting swelling) during the game? And though those bags are usually taped on by trainers, I have a hard time believing (even if the Ducks have an NBA-level trainer taping those things to his ... socks) Steve couldn't have ripped it off in time to take the court.
整件事情对所有人来说好像都是一个骗局。由于时差弗朗西斯显然不在状态。尽管我知道在脚踝上绑上冰袋是有效果的,尽管每一秒的消炎修复都重要,但是他真的需要在比赛中带着冰袋吗?尽管运动员经常会绑上冰袋,但我几乎不能相信弗朗西斯居然没有及时脱掉冰袋后再上场。
On the other end, if Francis is rehabilitating, wouldn't putting the guy in street clothes be just as much of a boon to the Ducks and their fans as would tossing him out there in uniform and leaving him and his coach prone to the whims and frustration of the paying fans? Steve had to be ticked off at the coach who gave into the catcalls, and while he handled it the wrong way, so too did the Ducks.
So, obviously, the relationship between Francis and the Ducks is going to go exceedingly well.
从另一个角度讲,如果弗朗西斯正在恢复期,那就不应该为了迎合球队和球迷把他放到场上去,即使教练被球迷一时的冲动搞的很郁闷。对这个被球迷嘘的教练(闵鹿蕾),弗朗西斯一定气疯了,因为他这样的做法完全是错误的。
因此,很明显,弗朗西斯和球队之间的关系将会很好。

TOP↑

评论翻译

1. Posted by re_4m Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:36 am EST Report Abuse
for the love of money
是为了钱吧。

2. Posted by Brandon L Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am EST
Report Abuse
Wow - he had so much potential. I think wearing an icepack around your ankles in a game in China means you're officially "washed up."
哇,他曾经很有潜力。我想穿着冰袋在中国打球意味着他已经彻底歇菜了吧。

6. Posted by L H Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm EST
Report Abuse
That is so newsworthy. I hope Yahoo Sports continues to give us our daily injections of the Francis situation.
这真是有价值的新闻,我希望雅虎能继续带给我们关于弗朗西斯的消息。

11. Posted by rockets269 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm EST
Report Abuse
Damn, these guys really need to hang it up. Iverson,Kenny Anderson, Marbury, Francis And Antione Walker these guys had great careers huge contracts glamorous lifestyles. Thats what happens when you spend your money on Gambiling , Drinking , jewelery and Groupies. Instead of living humble and investing in lifelong endevous. take notes (ROOKIES). Mr. Wall, Mr. Griffin. Time is moving faster than we think...........
该死,这些家伙真该吊死。艾弗森,安德森,马布里,弗朗西斯还有沃克。这些家伙曾经有着伟大的职业生涯,大合同,灿烂的人生。但看看现在的下场吧,这就是把钱花在赌博,酗酒,珠宝和吉他上而不是谦虚生活,进行投资的下场。看看Mr. Wall, Mr. Griffin吧。时间流失的永远比我们想的要快。

12. Posted by Thomas C Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm EST
Report Abuse
My god he must of lost 40 pounds of muscle..
我的天啊,他少了40磅的肌肉。

15. Posted by jason h Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 pm EST
Report Abuse
I am from Houston and about two months ago I drove by a place and saw Steve sitting on a curb with a wife beater on and I was down right shocked at his appearance. I'm afraid that he has fallen into the world of drugs. It is a real shame, I was always a big fan of his and I hate to see anyone waste their life like that.
It's really sad!
我来自休斯顿,大概两个月之前我开车在路边看到了弗朗西斯。我被他的样子震惊了。恐怕他已经染上了毒瘾。很羞愧,我曾经一直是他的球迷,我不想看到他这样浪费他的生命!

16. Posted by Christian W Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:35 pm EST
Report Abuse
he wouldn't play in Vancouver but he'll play in China...LOL
他不会在温哥华打球,他会出现在中国。哈哈哈哈。。。。。。

17. Posted by Carlo Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 pm EST
Report Abuse
I hate to be the one to speak the harsh truth here but I don't feel sorry for him at all.
This is the end of 2010 and he was drafted in 1999.
So you tryin to tell me that in the course of 10-11 years he went from being broke to balling figuratively and literally, and now he broke again.
These dudes don't know how to manage money and I feel no sympathy.
Now let me say that if I'm wrong and he has money put away and he's justing balling for the love then, I apologize.
Otherwise.....
So fugging what....
我不想说出真相,但我一点也不为他感到可惜。
这已经是2010年的末尾了,他在1999年被选中。告诉我他会在10—11年之间他会从困境中走出继续打球?
这些花花公子根本不知道如何理财,我绝不感到怜悯。如果我错了,他还有钱存着,他只是为了爱好打球,我会道歉。

19. Posted by Dikembo A Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:07 pm EST
Report Abuse
Its all cool steve just play your heart out and prove those haters wrong we still love you in houston and good luck!!
佛老大,用心打球吧,让那些讨厌你的人闭嘴。我一直爱你,祝你好运。

22. Posted by duke Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 pm EST
Report Abuse
Yeah, I hate to be negative but the franchise has fallen a long way. Hopefully he can rebound his game while he's in China.
我不想消极,但是弗朗西斯已经堕落了。希望他在中国能够找回自己。

25. Posted by lilk1d777 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:46 pm EST
Report Abuse
that photo is so sad. his face is chubs. and the ice pack LOL. how sad. if hes playing to earn a living that is really bad money management. people dont know how to save or what? making millions and not being able to chill the rest of ur life boggles my mind
这张照片太搓了。他的脸,他的冰袋。。。囧。。。他在为生计而打球,真是一个在糟糕的理财者,人们都不知道怎么存钱?挣了几百万却不能度过自己的下半生。。。

26. Posted by coolman123 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 pm EST
Report Abuse
He maybe hated here, but he has a lot of funs in China by once played with Yao.
For money or for fame, but I bet the chinesemans love it.
They think this is a show of sportmanship - you might get older and unable to compete physically but the sspirits should never die.
他也许不喜欢这,但是因为跟姚明一起打过球,他在中国很受欢迎。不论是为了钱还是荣誉,我确定中国人喜欢他。
他们认为这是友谊的展示,你也许回来,无法运动,但是这个精神永在。

27. Posted by Mead Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm EST
Report Abuse
What a waste of talent. He needs to get back in shape!
这真是对他天赋的浪费。他需要回来~

32. Posted by Captain America Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 pm EST
Report Abuse
One of the most over rated NBA "stars" ever. Just made teams worse.
一个被高估的NBA球星,他永远让他的球队变得更糟糕。

37. Posted by milton somerville Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm EST
Report Abuse
I'd forgot about him:
我已经忘了他。。。

54. Posted by Jordan Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm EST
Report Abuse
This guy has played on how many teams now? Some nickname "The Franchise" when nobody wants you because you suck!!
这家伙已经在多少球队待过了?曾经的特权,现在已经没人要了。

67. Posted by RatinMyComp Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm EST
Report Abuse
He don't look like the Franchise now.
他看起来已经不像是他了。

68. Posted by adamosborn236 Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 pm EST
Report Abuse
What a horribly written article. My word.
真是蛋疼的一片文章。(说措辞等,确实糟糕。)
http://www.ptfcn.com/ptfcn/t/123.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 13:15 , Processed in 0.036250 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.