只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6316|回复: 29

美国雅虎:超过两千中国人撤离日本东北部 (转载)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-17 15:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
转自爬山虎网贴翻译论坛:http://www.ptfcn.com/ptfcn/s/686/ 中文标题:超过两千中国人撤离日本东北部
原文标题:More than 2,000 Chinese evacuated from NE Japan
导读:美国雅虎的读者们就一篇中国撤侨的文章展开了一场包括历史,人性道德,还有新闻自由的愉快的讨论。

BEIJING – A Chinese news agency says more than 2,000 Chinese have been evacuated from Japan's northeast following radiation leaks at a nuclear power plant.
The China News Service quoted a spokesman of the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo, Deng Wei, as saying that more than 2,000 people were evacuated from Miyagi, Fukushima, Ibaraki and other quake-hit areas by Wednesday morning and taken to Tokyo and Niigata.
A spokesman for the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo said on its website about 33,000 Chinese were in Miyagi, Fukushima, Ibaraki and Iwate prefectures, the hardest-hit provinces.
Xinhua News Agency says Chinese airlines are adding flights to Japan to help with the evacuation.
Other countries have advised their citizens to leave the stricken area or avoid travel to Japan.
北京——中国新闻机构说超过两千中国人已从有核泄漏的日本东北部撤离。
中国新闻结构援引中国在东京的新闻发言人,邓伟表示截止至周三早晨,已有两千中国人从福岛,宫城,茨城等地震地区被带到东京以及新泻。
驻东京的中国大使馆发言人表示他们的网站上登记有三万三千中国人在福岛等受到地震影响最严重的县。
新华社消息指中国航空已经增加去往日本的航班已协助撤侨。
其他国家也通知各国公民离开受影响的地区以及避免去日本旅游。

评论翻译
按照打分高低排列

Karma Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 am PDT Report Abuse
$50 million worth of blankets, emergency lights, and tents have left China for Japan. I guess it's good to have massive production capacity in the area as freezing rains set in. Those that can leave the 4 prefectures SHOULD LEAVE by any means. China is doing the right thing. The only people that should go in are those that can contribute.

中国已给日本提供了价值五千万的毯子应急灯以及帐篷。我想能够有如此大的生产力能在冻雨中为当地提供物资真好。那些能离开这四个县的人应该立即离开。中国做了正确的事情,只有有能力帮忙的人现在才应该进入那些地区。

回复此条
Alfanewmarik 9 hours ago Report Abuse
Japan aided China during the Sichuan earthquake. Regardless of political views, there's nothing to gain by giving Japan a bio-bomb, especially when Japanese infrastructure is so fragile and the U.S. has its navy right there.
日本在中国四川地震的时候也给于援助。无论政治立场如何,给日本生化武器没有任何意义。尤其是现在日本的建筑如此脆弱,美国海军就在旁边。

Deliverance 22 hours ago Report Abuse
Hahaha
Give them fake rice , fake noodles , fake milk .
给他们假大米假面条假牛奶。

down.1Yohani 22 hours ago Report Abuse
*HockeyBliss87*
You are full of hate and paranoia
Luckily, neither the Chinese nor the Japanese are like you.

*HockeyBliss87*你就是个充满仇恨的偏执狂。幸好中国人和日本人不像你。

down.0David 19 hours ago Report Abuse
*HockeyBliss87*, you are a piece of @#$%!

*HockeyBliss87*你就是一XXXX

God Is Watching Yall 19 hours ago Report Abuse
love that hate dude...America has the best haters in the world..no one tops us.
爱与恨伙计。。。。美国拥有全世界上最棒的愤愤。无人能及。

==========
Ice Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:21 am PDT Report Abuse
I am impressed with China. I wonder how did they contact their 22,000+ citizens. China is swift and decisive. I am sure China will continue to help Japan even if it is initiating mass evacuation of its citizens.
我对中国非常震惊。我先知道他们到底怎么联系到超过22000公民的。中国非常迅速并且决断。我肯定即使开始大量撤侨,中国也会继续帮助日本。

回复此条
down.0David 19 hours ago Report Abuse
well said, Ice.
说得好ICE

1Please sign in to rate this comment up.Please sign in to rate this comment down.1Chowski 19 hours ago Report Abuse
As a US expat, you are supposed to register with your local embassy so they can contact you in case of an evacuation or problem. Where I live, I get updates from
the US Embassy every month. I assume that in China it is not optional to register.
如果你是个美籍在外人士,那么你要在当地大使馆注册个人信息以便他们在撤侨或者其他时候迅速联系你。在我住的地方,我每月都回从美国大使馆处接到更新信息。我想中国也是如此。

down.0RobertK 9 hours ago Report Abuse
I would expect that given the situation on the ground, the evacuation of Chinese citizens from Japan actually IS a way of helping. Also, I think that the past is not so distant and that it is worth mentioning that this might represent a great bridge to healing between Japan and here regional neighbors.
Post a Comment
我猜在这种情形之下,中国撤侨是最好的帮助。同时,我想过去并不是那么远,我觉得应该提一下,这也许有助日本及其邻居修复关系。
=================
down.2Sergent Velcro Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:20 am PDT Report Abuse
Experts in Japan are expecting the shortage of electricity in the NE to continue well into summer and full recovery will take 2 to 3 years. If this year's summer in Japan is anything like last year's, they are in for a rough ride with many more deaths due to heatstroke. Anyone that can leave the area should do so and spare the resources for those that really need it.
Replies (3)
日本专家预计东北部电力缺乏会持续至夏天,两三年后才会全面恢复。如果这个夏天和去年夏天一样,他们就会有更多人因为地震影响而死了。 所有能离开此地的人都应离开,并且提供他们急需的物资。
回复此条
ThomasC Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:43 am PDT Report Abuse
My sympathies to Japan not withstanding, I think we will see a movement towards more local production of electricity, such as solar on the roofs, and horizontal type windmills, from here on out. This is probably the end of nuclear electric as a main domestic production for most of the planet. We will have to increase efficiency in appliances to reduce the amount of energy used, until what is used at a reduced rate seems normal. It will be better for civilization if we do.
尽管我同情日本人,但我想我们应该开始更多发展就近发电的电力系统,比如说房顶的太阳能,横式风车之类的。这也许就是本星球主要能源的核电的终结了。我们要增加用电效率减少能耗直到数值能保持正常水准。我们这样做才对人类文明有好处。

2Please sign in to rate this comment up.Please sign in to rate this comment down.0Rektree Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:38 am PDT Report Abuse
Why do I think the least of their worries right now is heatstroke?
为什么我觉得他们现在最关心的是中暑。

1Please sign in to rate this comment up.Please sign in to rate this comment down.0Mike Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:56 am PDT Report Abuse
unless they plan to use more coal & oil.
除非他们要用煤矿燃油。
==============
Poseidon18 20 hours ago Report Abuse
Will all haters just shut up? China is actually evacuating and helping its stranded citizens in Japan. Would the US government really do the same? Remember not too long ago the government even exposed a CIA agent in Iran or whatever which pretty much spelled that man's death.
Replies (2)
那些愤愤能闭嘴么?中国正在撤侨帮助那些在日本担心受怕的公民。美国政府也这么干么?记得不久前政府才透露出了一个在伊朗的CIA人员还是什么人的信息结果害死他了。
回复此条

down.0The Liger 19 hours ago Report Abuse
Lets not forget our celebrities are already busy making jokes about it... man it makes us look really bad.
别忘了我们的快嘴已经忙着编笑话了...天,这让我们看起来太糟了。

down.1God Is Watching Yall 20 hours ago Report Abuse
18...americans love to hate, its their favorite thing to do...and if the people in trouble are not white (Hati, Japan)...man thats just iceing on the hate cake.
18。。。美国人就爱仇恨,这是他们最爱干的。。。如果不是白人倒霉(海地,日本)。。。对他们来说就是娱乐节目。
=========
Let's just hope the nuclear meltdown does not happen. Best of luck Japan

我们还是来祈求不要和核泄漏吧。助日本好运。
回复此条

24Please sign in to rate this comment up.Please sign in to rate this comment down.1Yohani 21 hours ago Report Abuse
*Nut*

As a matter of fact, the Chinese were the first on the ground with rescue teams and tons of supplies.
They have also pledged about USD 4 millions of cash assistance.
Check the facts before spitting hatred.

事实上,中国是最先送进拯救队伍和救助物资的一批。他们还拨款了四百万美元的援助。散发仇恨之前先查一下事实吧。

David 19 hours ago Report Abuse
True, well said, Yohani. I like Cjinese.
是的,Yahani,我喜欢中国人。

==============
down.1Yohani Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:31 am PDT Report Abuse
Japan reserves the right to coordinate help that is offered. For obvious reasons. There are more than 90 countries offering help as of yesterday.
Japan stipulates that all countries offering help has to be self sufficient in terms of their food, water, medical needs and shelter.
The UN Vice President of Disaster Assistance said her office is coordinating incoming help offers in conjuction with Japan.
Replies (3)

日本保留了受援助权利,原因显而易见。昨天为止超过九十个国家都帮助了他们。
日本要求所有参与援助的国家必须自己自主,食物医药水以及动力。
合国救灾机构副主席说了她的办公室将与日本政府联合调度援助事项。
回复此条
down.2Nomas Yada Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:58 am PDT Report Abuse
I hate to burst your bubble but not 90 counties, figure 90 include international organization and private groups. I don’t see Muslim country or Muslim organizations jumping into help.
我不太像戳破你的泡泡不过不是90个国家而是90个包括全球的组织以及私人组织,我没看到穆斯林国家和组织跑出来帮忙。

down.2M.J. Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 am PDT Report Abuse
Lets be honest, most of those countries let alone organisations can offer very little real help.
让我们坦诚面对吧,大部分国家及企业根本无力提供帮助。

down.2Yohani Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:04 am PDT Report Abuse
How do you know?
I heard it from the VP of UN Disaster Relief.
你怎么知道的?我是听联合国救灾组织副主席说得。
===============
Yohani Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 am PDT Report Abuse
*Karma*
Good point.
Having the manufacturing hub of the world close by is helpful this time.
China can mobilize to send the tents to Japan much faster than most on earth.
The inventory is there. The manufacturing is there.
Replies (1)
拥有全球制造中心在旁边真方便。中国比任何国家都可以及时送帐篷过去。有库存有制造。

0Please sign in to rate this comment up.Please sign in to rate this comment down.0Reader 15 hours ago Report Abuse
Yes, China has done that a few days ago. With Resecue team, fund and material.

是的,中国不久前就这么做了,救援队,救援金和物资。

down.3Abe Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:06 am PDT Report Abuse
It's actually scary how much power and influence the media has in deciding which stories to publish and how the information is presented. China offered Japan assistance right away and sent one of the first aid teams over. I have yet to see this reported on Yahoo!
Replies (3)
想想看媒体的影响真是可怕。它可以决定哪些故事可以报道,信息可以怎样被报道。中国立马就救助日本了,并且送去了一只救援队伍。我还没在雅虎上看到这些报道!

down.1 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 am PDT Report Abuse
Both Japan & China have a lot of cash in reserve. But now, cash is not very useful. Japan desperately need tents, blankets and lights which China is sending to Japan.
中日都有大量的现金库存。但是现在钱没用。日本更急需帐篷,毯子和应急灯,中国都送了。
==============
Seriously? At a time like this? People linking tibet and taiwan and all that political @#$%? Japan is in need of help and all you can do is bash China? For all of you sitting on your high horses, get the fk off them and do some good. At least China is helping, what have you done?
Replies (6)
真的么?在这种时候?人们联想到台湾和西藏和其它政治问题? 日本现在需要帮助然后你们干的就是诽谤中国?你们这些袖手旁观的家伙,速速放开手干活。至少中国在帮忙,你们干吗了?

回复此条

down.0M.J. Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am PDT Report Abuse
Chinese dont hate the Japanese, Chinese just dislike the Japanese for thier complete lack of sincerity of regreting their past war crimes.
中国人不恨日本人,只是非常讨厌他们没有为过去的罪行诚挚地道歉。

0Yohani Tue Mar 15, 2011 01:56 pm PDT Report Abuse
*Herberti*
There is something call moving on.

The fact that Japan practises revisionism with her textbooks, denying their invasion and occupation of both Korea and China is a bone of contention for both victim countries.

Both Korea and China are weary of Japan because the latter has refused to acknowledge and take responsibility for their war crimes.

But hatred is bad for both the abused and abuser. It is better for the abused to be moving on while not forgetting.
有的时候需要向前看。
事实上日本想要修改教科书否认过去的对中国和朝鲜的侵略以及占领是两个受害国的争论关键。
韩国和中国都厌烦日本因为后者拒绝表示自己是侵略者并为战争负责。

down.0Herbertl Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 am PDT Report Abuse
so you dont hate the people who flew the planes at the world trade center? if you don't then most probably the chinese wont hate what happened to them during world war to where millions of them have been rape and brutally killed.
所以你不恨那些开着飞机撞双塔的人?如果你不恨那么中国人大概也不恨在二战中把百万同胞凌辱屠杀的日本人。

China helping ? best joke of the day, you have to learn history, live in China and Japan and will see how China hates Japan
中国帮忙?今天最大笑话,你必须学习历史,住在中国和日本就知道中国人多恨他们。
=================
Bête Noire Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:22 am PDT Report Abuse
The excreta has hit the proverbial fan and still all this squabbling about who's done what for whom. Move on. Decency requires that we all do what we can without looking over our shoulders to see if the other guy is keeping up. You shame yourselves. We're better than this.
Replies (1)
垃圾留言击中了大家的G点然后大家还在这里争论谁对谁做了啥。还是向前看吧。礼仪要求我们做力所能及的事情而不是看别人是不是跟上了才做。你就侮辱你自己吧,我们比你好。
回复此条
2Please sign in to rate this comment up.Please sign in to rate this comment down.0Seesay Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:39 am PDT Report Abuse
You're right. I wish I'd never opened the topic, but I did speculate that under-reporting might be the culprit, as seems to be the case.
你说得对,我真希望我没开这个话题。但是我还是觉得隐瞒报道才是罪魁祸首,至少本例如此。

Yohani Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:53 am PDT Report Abuse
*Linda*
Good point. Everybody does what they can to help Japan. Where do you read about detailed reports of what other countries do to help Japan? I have not managed to do so in our media.
Why are we in a better position to help?
- We are still the richest nation on earth. E.G.Our citizen earns $150 per day, the Chinese is earning ~$15, after the "phenomenal" growth
-We have 11 air carriers, two of them in the vicinity(to project power), Japan has none nor does China. Russia has one. These carriers can fly hundreds of airplanes from the coast. A very useful equipment for disaster relief.
People are grateful for our help. The criticism is around our foreign policies. E.G. We kept dictators and despos in place to serve our own interests at the expense of the people ruled by these despos. We support the ocupatin and human rights abuses of Israel, sending them 3 billion every year while they keep on building illegal settlements on occupied land. That is just a small example.

你说得不错。每个人都应为日本做力所能及的事情。你是在哪里看到其它帮助日本的国家的报道的。我在我们国家的媒体里看不到啊。
为什么我们能更好地帮助他们?
——我们还是全球最富,比如我们的公民一天挣150美元,中国人15美元,即使是在显著增长后。
——我们有11架航母,两个就在他们附近,日本没有中国也没有。俄罗斯一架。航母上有数百艘能上岸的飞机,非常有效的救灾工具。
人们感谢我们的救灾。批评是我们外交政策的主旋律。比如我们支持独裁者帮我们挣得利益奴役别人。我们资助并支持伊斯列侵犯人权,送他们每年30亿他们就用在造假证和抢占土地上了。这就是一些小的例子。
===================
Jay E Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:29 am PDT Report Abuse
I am in China, Shanghai. Just because some of you and the people in charge of the American media don't report on what China is doing, doesn't mean China isn't doing anything. China is doing a lot to help Japan. They have sent numerous relief teams not only to Japan, but also to New Zealand when Christchurch was hit. Now the Chinese are worried about another quake somewhere in the region. Don't forget that China has suffered a loss in 2008, they lost over 60,000 people. China is doing a lot and the people in China for the most part are disregarding the history of oppression Japan laid on them, because they know that although Japan refuses to admit and to apologize for what they have done to China, the right thing to do is to help the Japanese. I see a lot of Chinese people donating money to help the Japanese. It's beautiful actually. It shows people can put differences aside and target the real problem at hand. I suggest some of you read the news that exists outside your encapsulated spheres.
Replies (11)
我就在中国,上海。因为你们有一些人以及美国媒体人没有报道中国的帮助不表示中国什么都没有做。中国帮了日本很多。他们送去了不少救援队,不止去日本,上次新西兰地震也去了。现在中国人正在忙着本地另外的地震。别忘了中国2008在地震中受的苦难,6万人过世。中国帮了很多,中国人大部分也在此时暂放因为日本侵略的成见,因为他们知道尽管日本拒绝向他们所作所为道歉,现在最重要的是帮助日本人。 我看很多中国人捐钱了。这真是美好。这展现了人们放下隔阂专著迎击手头上的困难。我希望你们中的一些人能够读读你们这个胶囊之外的新闻。
回复此条

down.1Jay E Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:06 am PDT Report Abuse
F me? Okay. Well, keep hating, hater. Read a book while you're at it.
继续,愤愤,读书你就知道了。
Seesay Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:37 am PDT Report Abuse
It is true that our media (and yours as well) control not only what we know, but IF we know.
是的,我们的媒体(还有你们的)掌控着的不只有我们知道的,和我们应该知道的。

Rennie Press Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:12 am PDT Report Abuse
Thanks, Jay.
People in the US have the FREEDOM to access news from across the planet, but they don't bother. They take the pablum from "TV" and generally assume that is reality.....
So much for taking advantage of our freedoms....
多谢jay.
美国人有自由可以去看世界上任何一个国家的新闻,但是他们不去看。他们更乐于从电视上吸取信息并且猜全都是真的。
利用我们的自由优势。。。。

down.5M.J. Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:08 am PDT Report Abuse
All media are biased, and do political correct brainwashing on the masses, my experience from several countries including China, US, EU and japan. China are the worst, US are the 2nd, EU abit better, ironicly Japan are actually worser than the US, but a intresting factor is that the chinese are the most sceptical of thier media, while the Japanese are least sceptical, generally people from a free media society are by far more susceptive to media bias and blindly trust them, especially when it comes to report of a foriegn country. I am talking about main stream media ofc.
所有的媒体都是有偏见的,并且作着证执行正确的事情大规模洗脑,我的经验是来自于各国,中日欧美。中国最差其次美国,欧盟好点,别管了日本了,比美国还差。但是有意思的是中国人怀疑他们的媒体,而日本最信任他们的媒体,基本上新闻自由国度的人们更倾向于盲目相信媒体并且接受了更多的偏见,尤其是当它是关外国。当然我说的是主流媒体。

Mark Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am PDT Report Abuse
Mainly because the news you bring to the table was faked by your government. Also because the news isn't about who helps first its about who will be there from the beginning to the end. By the way your Chinese government used a movie clip from the 1980's as news to show how awesome your military is. Too bad it was a clip from an american movie called TOP-GUN... And you want that we respect your so called news! Please we get the list of countries that have sent rescue crews to Japan we just dont that you are trying to make this into a he said she said rescue operation.

主要是因为你餐桌上看得新闻都是你们政府造假的。还有新闻也没说谁最先开始帮忙谁一直帮忙。顺便你们中国政府用一个电影,1980年的,用这个当作新闻展示军队。非常糟糕,这是部美国片,凌云壮志。你想要我们相信你们的新闻!让我列一下那些送了救援队去日本的国家,我不要流言传说。

down.1M.J. Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 am PDT Report Abuse
@Mark So what? That clip of top gun was detected by chinese themself and put on internet, as I have said, the chinese doesnt trust thier news, while westerners trust thier news too much. By far more susceptical to political correct propaganda.
@Mark 所以呢,那个影片还是中国人自己发现并且放上网的。我说了,中国人不怎么相信他们的新闻,而西方人太过于相信了。意味着更多的政治性正确的宣传

New Dawn Tue Mar 15, 2011 02:11 pm PDT Report Abuse
Blah blah blah..... China invaded Vietnam and it's neighbors a hundred times over, and killed millions. Did China ever apologize? China is still doing it! Nature will sort out what God had intended!
blablabla。。。。中国入侵越南与其它邻居一百多次,杀了几百万人,中国道歉了么?中国还在这么做,自然会解决上帝需要做的事情的。

Jay E Tue Mar 15, 2011 03:35 pm PDT Report Abuse
My Government? I'm not Chinese. I'm American. Idiots.
我的政府?我又不是中国人,我美国人,二吧你。

down.0M.J. Tue Mar 15, 2011 04:28 pm PDT Report Abuse
Give me a break about China invaded Vietnam, Vietnam was Chinese territory for over a 1000 years, and they did a couple rebellions, China suppressed it, and this was several hundreds of years ago, and millions killed my A ZZ. China didnt invade any of its neigbor, period. And dont start with tibet again.
容我打断下中国侵略越南这事儿。越南一千多年中都属于中国,他们有过几次叛乱,然后中国镇压,这是几百年前的事情,几百万被杀?我了个去。中国没有侵略越南,如上。别开始提西藏了。

down.0The Liger Tue Mar 15, 2011 04:34 pm PDT Report Abuse
@ New Dawn, do you have any idea what you are talking about? The Sino Vietnamese war was fought because Vietnamese invaded and occupied Cambodia. When we turn the clock back even more, when the French invaded and colonized Vietnam the only people that came to their aid were the Chinese who themselves were being invaded by the French, English, American, Russian, Austrians, Italians, Germans and Japanese . Not surprised you had to resort to mentioning God because you obviously lack any kind of secular education.

给New Dawn你知道你说什么?知道中越战争么么,因为越南人侵略了柬埔寨。当我们回到那时,法国人侵略并殖民了越南,那个时候只有中国人跑来援助尽管自己被法英美俄奥意德日入侵。不奇怪你必须求助于上帝因为你明显缺乏一种世俗教育。
====================
If AP is reporting what China is doing to evacuate its own citizens, why not mention the fact that they are also helping to evacuate the Japanese as well? Why not mention the fact that they've sent several batches of tents, blankets, and emergency lighting? What about the near $5 million that they have pledged already to help?

Wait, because AP is, had been, and always will be, Anti-China.

如果AP报道了中国帮忙撤侨的话,为什么不提到他们也帮助日本人撤离?为什么不说明他们送了很多的帐篷毛毯和应急灯。还有承诺五百万美元援助。
等等,因为AP是,恩一直并将要,反中国的。

John Tue Mar 15, 2011 08:15 am PDT Report Abuse
@seesay ,
You are right, China's assistance is under reported in American media, and that applies to other countries including the US closest neighbor ... Canada. It would be bad publicity to show other countries providing aid and assistance. It is government propoganda, through the US media to show mainly it is the US providing the bulk of assistance, when in fact many countries are contributing as much as the United States. Unfortunately, the American people gets a very limited view of what really happens in the world and that perpetuates the view that only the United States is providing generous assistance for other peoples through out the world, when in fact it is all PROPOGANDA.

@seesay
你说得没错,中国的援助没有被报道,对于其它国家也如此,包括美国最近的邻居加拿大。因为让人看到别的国家也援助了,这非常糟糕。这是官方的宣传,从美国媒体流露出来的主流就是美国给了一大堆援助,但事实上其它的国家和美国一样。可惜的是美国人视野非常狭窄,对于国际上所发生的并不清楚。并且延展为只有美国提供了大公无私的帮助。这就是政治宣传。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-3-17 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
突然间被人如此称赞和理解个人表示非常的不适应。。。。。

躺着中枪中习惯了,一下子给人扶起来拍肩膀还真有点别扭。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
挺惊讶的,还真是有点不太习惯西方也会为中国争取点权益!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 18:17 | 显示全部楼层
总算是看到一点日本的良知了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 18:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# shenglongman

我汗 这是美国雅虎上的新闻 都是美国网友的评论  管日本鸟事
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 calmvoca 于 2011-3-17 19:03 编辑

是楼主自己翻译的吗?有两个地方需要小小更正一下:

love that hate dude...America has the best haters in the world..no one tops us.
爱与恨伙计。。。。美国拥有全世界上最棒的愤愤。无人能及。
一点小更正喜欢那种仇恨,伙计。。。

Why do I think the least of their worries right now is heatstroke?
为什么我觉得他们现在最关心的是中暑。
一点小更正:
为什么我觉得他们现在最不担心中暑呢?
(说话人的意思是,日本电力不足,那么夏天不能用空调了,而夏天马上就要来了,他们怎么不担心中暑呢?)

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 18:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 calmvoca 于 2011-3-17 19:02 编辑

看到那个网页上参与讨论的人,虽然观点有不同的,但大多数人都很通透、理性啊!真好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
美国人他妹
http://bbs.m4.cn/

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-3-17 19:13 | 显示全部楼层
是楼主自己翻译的吗?有两个地方需要小小更正一下:

lov ...
calmvoca 发表于 2011-3-17 18:41

纯转载,不关俺的事。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 19:21 | 显示全部楼层
纯转载,不关俺的事。。。。。。
三季稻 发表于 2011-3-17 19:13

明白明白,关语言的事~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-3-17 19:31 | 显示全部楼层
明白明白,关语言的事~
calmvoca 发表于 2011-3-17 19:21

谢谢指正了,咱可没这个本事校对来着
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
突然间被人如此称赞和理解个人表示非常的不适应。。。。。

躺着中枪中习惯了,一下子给人扶起来拍肩膀还真 ...
滔滔1949 发表于 2011-3-17 16:11

有同感,定向爆破和定向报道其实道理一样,作用一样,
有些东西很可怕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 20:15 | 显示全部楼层
"中国人不恨日本人,只是非常讨厌他们没有为过去的罪行诚挚地道歉。"
应该是愤慨才对。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
拜读,楼主辛苦了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 09:54 | 显示全部楼层
竟然看到这么多给中国说好话的。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 10:26 | 显示全部楼层
down.0M.J. Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am PDT Report Abuse
Chinese dont hate the Japanese, Chinese just dislike the Japanese for thier complete lack of sincerity of regreting their past war crimes.
中国人不恨日本人,只是非常讨厌他们没有为过去的罪行诚挚地道歉。

0Yohani Tue Mar 15, 2011 01:56 pm PDT Report Abuse
*Herberti*
There is something call moving on.

The fact that Japan practises revisionism with her textbooks, denying their invasion and occupation of both Korea and China is a bone of contention for both victim countries.

Both Korea and China are weary of Japan because the latter has refused to acknowledge and take responsibility for their war crimes.

But hatred is bad for both the abused and abuser. It is better for the abused to be moving on while not forgetting.
有的时候需要向前看。
事实上日本想要修改教科书否认过去的对中国和朝鲜的侵略以及占领是两个受害国的争论关键。
韩国和中国都厌烦日本因为后者拒绝表示自己是侵略者并为战争负责。

这两条的发布者还是有点脑子的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 10:31 | 显示全部楼层
@Mark 所以呢,那个影片还是中国人自己发现并且放上网的。我说了,中国人不怎么相信他们的新闻,而西方人太过于相信了。意味着更多的政治性正确的宣传

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 10:35 | 显示全部楼层
求求你们,别说 我们中国人这么多的好话!
昨天还骂我们呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
好久没看到有评论的文章了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
反JY棒杀计?????说俺中国好话的是美国三炮部队成员??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 00:32 , Processed in 0.055247 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.