四月青年社区

找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10089|回复: 45

【11.05.04 华尔街日报】中国为巴基斯坦的恐怖行为做辩护:中国悼念本拉登的死亡?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-5 11:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【中文标题】中国为巴基斯坦的恐怖行为做辩护:中国悼念本拉登的死亡?
【原文标题】China Defends Pakistan Effort on Terrorism
【登载媒体】华尔街日报
【原文作者】BRIAN SPEGELE
【原文链接】http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704740604576301112983040114.html

星期二,在美国不断质疑巴基斯坦是否合谋为奥萨马本拉登提供庇护声中,中国起身支持其盟友。这位基地组织头目在伊斯兰堡附近的驻防城市中的一片居住区中被打死。

与此同时,中国互联网上喧嚣的讨论声表达出对本拉登各种完全不同的态度。很多人说他的死为世界带来了和平,而其他一些人,包括著名的社会和政治评论人士,对袭击世贸大厦的策划者表示出同情,甚至崇敬。

中国外交部刚刚欢呼本拉登的死是“国际反恐斗争的重要事件和积极进展”,然而在星期二却突然转向,开始为巴基斯坦做辩护。

一位外交部发言人称赞巴基斯坦为国际反恐斗争做出了“重要”贡献,姜瑜在一次例行记者招待会中说:“中方会继续坚定支持巴方根据自身国情制定和实施反恐战略。”

本拉登在伊斯兰堡以北40英里的城市阿伯塔巴德的一幢三层楼中被美国特种部队打死。巴拉克奥巴马总统的首席反恐顾问约翰布伦南在一次新闻通气会中说,本拉登在巴基斯坦必然得到了强力的“支持”。

中巴之间的关系紧密,中国曾向巴基斯坦提供大量的武器装备,很多专家认为这是为了平衡印度在政治和经济方面崛起所造成的影响。

美国内政官员说,他们将深入调查巴基斯坦的间谍行动和政府机构是否有参与窝藏本拉登的行为。

在中国类似推特的微博网站中,本拉登的死是周一和周二最热门的话题。在最活跃的新浪微博中,有人在庆祝,部分原因是本拉登的政治谋略对中国西北边境新疆的安全造成了直接的威胁。中国曾经血腥镇压那里的穆斯林分裂分子。

用户Zhaoling Tongzi写道:“感谢美国人帮助我们。”北京认为基地组织头目曾经支持西疆穆斯林分裂分子的造反行动,“他不是朋友,是敌人。”

一位著名的电视评论人物候宁写的文章简直可以算作算是一篇颂辞:“以其羸弱之躯单挑当今世界最不可一世的国家和军队,并不断捉弄和战胜他们,演出了人类史上最波澜壮阔、最令人敬佩的一出活剧。”侯先生在周二晚上拒绝对此发表评论。

上海复旦大学的文学系教授严峰曾经在芝加哥大学担任访问学者,他在新浪微博中的发言对本拉登的死表示出矛盾的情绪,这条发言后来被他删除了。他写道:“我不会像众人一样为本拉登流泪,也不会因此而欢呼。但是仅从个人观点来看,他是当今世界上绝无仅有的理想主义者和精神战士。”

当本拉登按照穆斯林仪式被海葬之后,严先生写道:“美国和本拉登为了各自的信仰而战斗,双方都努力坚持,都赢得了对方的尊敬。最后的葬礼也显示出美国对其对手的敬意。”

后来,严先生在接受采访时说,他的发言并不表示他支持恐怖主义。然而,这些人的确提到了一些本拉登的个人特质,比如自我牺牲和理想主义。他说:“我完全反对恐怖主义,我认本拉登是一个魔鬼,应当毫不犹豫地消灭掉。”

“沉痛悼念本拉登,”微博用户Jiajia Nuwu的留言引起的广泛的回应,“又一位反美英雄倒下了。”

另一个人写道:“真的吗?太好了!现在唯一的恐怖分子就是美国了!”

很难估算中国社会中对本拉登的柔情有多么普遍。很多中国人对美国耀武扬威地横行世界有深深的保留意见,但也有一些人对美国人和美国文化表现出明显的偏爱。

中国的博客环境为所谓的愤青提供了一个发泄的场所,这些人在网络上对美国、日本和其它国家大加指责,有时候这代表了他们对本国当局的叛逆态度。毕竟,抨击外国人要比把矛头指向中国官员安全得多。

近几年,从极端民族主义者口中说出的带有极端反美情绪的语言,会受到来自媒体和国防部门鹰派人物的追捧。

中国经常把自己描绘成恐怖主义的受害者,尤其是在西北部边远省份新疆。那里的分裂分子发动了长期、血腥的叛乱,反抗中国的统治。姜女士在对本拉登的死亡发表评论时说:“恐怖主义是所有国际社会的敌人,中国也是恐怖主义的受害者。”

在推特上,很多人用中国的政治眼光来分析本拉登死亡的新闻。中国封锁了推特,所以中国的用户一般都是知道如何躲避网络监控的技术人员和知识分子,

被认为是中国第一位博客写手的毛向辉在推特上写道:“有些国家用10年时间来伸张正义,而另一些国家用100年的时间来了解什么是正义。”他在暗示北京不愿意承认历史上的政治错误。

一群推特用户在传播另一条拐弯抹角暗示中国政治的消息:“世界10大恶人中,美国已经干掉了1个,现在还剩下9个。”

中国共产党政治局常委共有九人。

评论:

Mark Buck:

中国不能失去这块市场,而且这让中国可以有理由把枪口对准金的脑门。光看标题我想不到文章内容这么丰富。

Venkat Gundapaneni:

白痴巴基斯坦和暴君中国,天设的一对。谁关心他们,中国必输无疑。

Romesh Chander:

净说便宜话。中国动动嘴支持一下巴基斯坦还可以,真正的考验是关键问题上的实质行动。我在想,如果本拉登训练维吾尔恐怖分子,然后把他们送到中国西部去,中国会怎么反应。

jose martinez obregon:

本拉登已经这么做了。他训练了一些维吾尔族恐怖分子,有几个人被布什抓获。之后美国法院判定这些人无罪释放,因为任何反抗中国的人都是美国的朋友。第一批从关塔那摩监狱中释放的5个人被美国政府送到巴哈马群岛,他们得到了一笔钱来开饭馆。但是这些维吾尔人唯一的技能是使用AK47,他们无法靠工作和酱汁生活。

法院原本想把这些人留在美国本土,但是被政府拒绝了,或许是因为他们恐怕不会成为好公民,美国已经有不少怀有怪异念头的疯子了。他们也可能造就回到了阿富汗,但是无法偷渡中国,因为狡猾的中国人加强的边境戒备。猜猜他们现在在阿富汗与谁为敌?

世界挺有意思的吧?

Greg Gimelli:

分析的不错,Jose。很多人都忘了,维吾尔人获胜的奖励就是到天堂的旅游假期。我想帕劳或许会接纳他们,但是没有听到后续的消息。

Mike Zhang:

“我在想,如果本拉登训练维吾尔恐怖分子,然后把他们送到中国西部去,中国会怎么反应。”

准确地说,他的确这样做了,基地组织帮助培训过维吾尔恐怖分子。这就是为什么后者在2009年乌鲁木齐暴乱中表现出的组织性和高效率。在警察意识到发生了什么情况之前,他们已经在大街上杀死了156名平民,这只有几个小时的时间。几个团体在街上行走,吸引警察的注意力,其它人在远处和居民区杀害平民。

这是中国严肃对待反恐问题的原因,尤其是来自巴基斯坦和阿富汗的恐怖分子。

ellen schneider:

中国已经逐渐成为美国的一块大绊脚石了。如果你在考虑势力均衡的问题,那么我们从巴基斯坦撤军正好迎合了中国的利益。我们应当重点关注中国和它不断膨胀的实力,以及在我们撤军后,它如何延伸自己的势力。中国当然愿意看到我们离开。看起来我们是在得胜班师回朝,当我们挥手再见的时候,势力天平已经开始向中国倾斜了。

Greg Gimelli:

我认为明智的做法是联合那个区域的超级势力——印度。尽管印度国内也有一些穆斯林组织,但是他们不大可能颠覆政府,因为他们的规模很小。

30年前,当我在大学念书的时候,我做过一个梦。在梦里,我站在一群商人的周围。远处群山环绕,就像是丹佛西边科罗拉多峡谷的险峰。人群里有人问我们在看什么,有人回答:“哦,那就是巴基斯坦。”突然,好几颗原子弹在山顶上爆炸,群峰纷纷坍塌。现在,即使我身处安全的场所,我依然可以感觉到面颊的灼热。我从未忘记这个噩梦,事情就好像发生在昨天。现在回想起来,那似乎是巴基斯坦爆炸第一枚原子弹的18年前。

Romesh Chander:

科威特报纸援引奥萨马•本•拉登的遗嘱说,他并不希望他的孩子加入基地组织。

一份日期为2001年12月14日的四页电脑打印文件的签名是“你的兄弟,阿不•阿卜杜拉•奥萨马•穆罕默德•本•拉登”,这位前基地组织领导人预言他会死于“背叛”。他命令自己的妻子们不得再嫁,禁止他的孩子参加恐怖组织,不可以“进入前线”。

很多报道说本拉登有12个到26个子女,和4个妻子。

EdwinR. White:

我猜想奥巴马在中国专制者面前鞠躬还不够深。

Romesh Chander:

本拉登也门妻子的护照照片:http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=15090

奇怪啊,她怎么没戴面纱,只戴着头巾?在美国,穆斯林妇女在除去面纱拍摄驾驶证照片时往往散发出恶臭。她们不想把照片放在驾驶证上(就像佛罗里达一样)。

来自拉合尔的报道:GEO新闻收到了奥萨马•本•拉登的也门妻子的护照图片

一家阿拉伯电视台说,艾马尔•艾哈迈德•阿不戴尔•法蒂是基地组织头领奥萨马•本•拉登的妻子。

据可靠消息来源称,本拉登的儿子易卜拉欣在袭击行动中死亡,两个女儿受伤。她们被带到一个秘密的地点审问。

突袭行动中,奥萨马的房屋被炸为两段。阿萨德和塔利克也住在这所房子中,两人是兄弟。

ellen schneider:

他们不想把照片放在驾驶证上?他们在佛罗里达手里拿的到底是什么东西?

Hyder Ali:

巴基斯坦军方承诺扫除一切与中国为敌的伊斯兰维吾尔恐怖分子,中国为此而沾沾自喜。中国最大的威胁是达赖喇嘛和教皇认可的官方罗马天主教堂,中国担心的“恐怖分子”其实是和平年代的对手。

Joko-Lee Suprianto:

我怀疑华尔街日报的这篇文章究竟有多大的可信度。似乎是本拉登死了,美国华尔街日报的记者们要把中国和支持恐怖主义扯上关系。拜托,几年前伊斯兰维吾尔人在中国的打砸烧杀刚刚过去,程度虽不及911,但美国政府似乎也在支持这些人。多么虚伪啊。看起来还有那么多天真的读者傻乎乎地听信CNN和WSJ的报道,我在想是否应该对这些长久以来报道歪曲事实、煽动混乱局面、威胁世界和平的CNN、WSJ记者提起诉讼?至少要有一些国际法律来约束这些不负责任的媒体的行为。不管怎样,本拉登现在是死了,让我们期望恐怖主义随之消除。

ellen schneider:

够复杂的。

Robert Emery:

如果你相信圣经,那么正邪最后一战就发生在中东地区。如果你不相信,那么中国的经济将在2016年超过美国。看看身边汽油的价格,各个国家都会像二战期间的日本那样为资源而发动战争。

Eddy Ocean:

姜女士在对本拉登的死亡发表评论时说:“恐怖主义是所有国际社会的敌人,中国也是恐怖主义的受害者。”

我猜她要么是喝多了,要么是发疯了。真是笑话……

CCP恐怖分子(又称“人民解放军”,这也是一个笑话)在50年代初,在现今被成为西藏的自由国度屠杀了100万名佛教僧人。
噢,不知怎么搞的这段历史在中国的教科书中被删除了……难怪……如今中国人都不知道这件事(或许除了少部分政府高层人士)。

Mike Zhang:

“我猜她要么是喝多了,要么是发疯了。真是笑话……”

说实话我觉得发疯的人是你。2009年乌鲁木齐的暴乱中,维吾尔恐怖分子在几个小时内杀害了156名平民,大部分凶器是大砍刀,更多的人受伤。他们是受阿富汗恐怖分子的指使。

乌鲁木齐是一个和平的城市,是中国西部最大的城市。我的朋友和亲戚都住在那里。直到今天,这座城市依然在恢复的过程中,人们心里充满恐惧。

Eddy Ocean:

当然了,你觉得维吾尔人为什么这么干?因为从人种起源上讲,新疆人根本就不是中国人!新疆起源于奥斯曼帝国,算是土耳其人,不是中国人。

CCP做的事情就是用汉人来稀释新疆(和西藏)。新疆人被汉人统治,这就是原因所在。

用中国政府现行的方法,这些问题永远无法得到解决。这就是为什么恐怖主义会存在,其它国家也是一样。

如果和中国被日本占领期间的情形比较一下,日本人要求、强迫中国人做事情,你感觉如何?

Mike Zhang:

奥斯曼帝国……早就不存在了吧?而且似乎也不是一个友善的国度。

恐怖主义就是恐怖主义。本拉登或许有他反抗美国的理由,但是这不能用来作为他在911时杀害数千名无辜平民的借口。维吾尔恐怖分子也是一样,他们甚至杀害那些被怀疑与政府有牵连的维吾尔人。

Harry Mitnick:

恶魔间的互相帮助!

Ian Shurr:

那么美国也是恶魔了,因为它曾经支持巴基斯坦?

Greg Gimelli:

不是恶魔,是被误导。

Greg Gimelli:

中国与巴基斯坦间的关系要比美国和巴基斯坦的关系铁多了。我们之所以炸掉那些直升飞机,就是因为我们知道巴基斯坦人会把它们交给中国人做改装。

John Mcrae:

中国不会和巴基斯坦走的太近,它害怕承担核武器工厂的责任。

原文:

BEIJING—China on Tuesday stood by its ally Pakistan amid growing questions in the U.S. about whether the country was complicit in harboring Osama bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader killed in a sprawling mansion in a garrison city close to Islamabad.

Meanwhile, an outpouring of discussion on the Chinese Internet revealed mixed views of bin Laden. Many users said the world was safer following his killing while others—including some prominent social and political commentators—expressed sympathy, and even respect, for the mastermind of the World Trade Center attacks.

After hailing bin Laden's death as a "positive development in the international struggle against terrorism," the Foreign Ministry on Tuesday swung to the defense of Pakistan.

A ministry spokeswoman praised Pakistan's "vigorous" efforts to fight terrorism. "China will continuously and firmly support Pakistan to lay out and implement antiterror strategies based on its own domestic situation," Jiang Yu told a regular news conference.

Bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces at a three-story mansion in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, about 40 miles north of Islamabad. President Barack Obama's top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, said at a news conference that bin Laden must have had a significant "support system" within Pakistan.

Ties between China and Pakistan run deep. China provides significant military support to Pakistan in what many experts describe as an effort to balance India's political and economic rise.

U.S. administration officials have said they will probe whether Pakistan's spy service and other government agencies were involved in harboring bin Laden.

On China's Twitter-like micro-blogging services, bin Laden's death was the hottest topic for much of Monday and Tuesday. On Sina Weibo, the most active microblogging site, there was celebration, partly because bin Laden's political agenda posed a direct threat to security in China's northwestern territory of Xinjiang, where Chinese authorities have been battling a bloody insurgency by Muslim separatists.

"Thank you America for helping us," wrote user Zhaoling Tongzi, noting Beijing's assertion that the al Qaeda leader had supported a Muslim separatist movement in Xinjiang. "He wasn't a friend. He was an enemy."

One well-known television commentator and personality, Hou Ning, posted what amounted to a eulogy. Bin Laden "defied the most unconquerable country and military with his thin and weak body, continuously embarrassed and defeated them, played a drama that was the most magnificent and respectable in human history," he wrote. Mr. Hou didn't respond to a request to comment Tuesday evening.

Yan Feng, a professor of literature at Shanghai's elite Fudan University, who previously served as a visiting scholar at the University of Chicago, appeared conflicted by bin Laden's death in a post on his Sina Weibo account, which he later deleted. "I will not join the troop of crying on the death of bin Laden. I will not hail it either," he wrote. "But purely from an individual's point of view, he's one rare idealist and spiritual soldier in the current world."

"Both the United States and bin Laden fought for their own faith respectively. Both were perseverant and both had things for others to respect. The funeral in the end also demonstrated America's respect for its opponent," Mr. Yan wrote after bin Laden's burial at sea in line with Muslim rites.

Later, Mr. Yan said in an interview that his statements weren't an expression of support for terrorism. Rather, they addressed some of bin Laden's personal traits, like self-sacrifice and idealism. "I am totally against terrorism and I think bin Laden is a demon that should be wiped out without hesitation," he said.

"Deeply mourning bin Laden," wrote Weibo user Jiajia Nuwu in comments echoed fairly widely across the site. "Yet another anti-American hero is lost."

"Is this real? Excellent!" wrote another. "Now the only terrorist left is the United States!"

It is hard to assess how widespread sentiment in favor of bin Laden is in Chinese society. Many Chinese people harbor deep reservations about the way America wields its power in the world, but there is still plenty of affection for Americans and their culture.

The Chinese blogosphere provides an outlet for so-called angry youth, whose online ranting against the U.S., Japan and other foreign countries is sometimes assumed to be a proxy for a rebellion against domestic authority. It's far less risky to lash out against foreigners than Chinese officials.

An extreme form of anti-Americanism that spouts from the lips of ultranationalists has been fanned in recent years by hawkish elements in the media and security forces.

China often describes itself as susceptible to terrorism, specifically in the far northwestern province of Xinjiang. Separatists there have waged a long, and at times bloody, insurgency against Chinese rule. "Terrorism is the common enemy of the international community," Ms. Jiang said in an earlier statement regarding bin Laden's death. "China has also been a victim of terrorism."

On Twitter, which is blocked in China and thus tends to be used mostly by tech-savvy Chinese activists and intellectuals willing to circumvent China's Internet censors, many users parsed news of bin Laden's death through the lens of Chinese politics.

"Some countries use 10 years in pursuit of justice while others need 100 years just to discover the definition of justice," Internet entrepreneur Isaac Mao, often described as China's first blogger, wrote on his Twitter account in veiled reference to Beijing's unwillingness to admit its past political mistakes.

In another oblique reference to Chinese politics, a number of Chinese Twitter users passed around a message reading: "Of the ten most evil people in the world, the U.S. has killed one. Now there are nine left."

There are nine members on the Chinese Communist Party's ruling Politburo Standing Committee.

Mark Buck wrote:

China: can't afford to lose that market. Plus it kinda gives rationale to a laser point on Kim's forehead. There is more diversity than I expected from the headline.

Venkat Gundapaneni wrote:

Idiotic Pakistan and Tyrrany Regime China - made for each other; but who cares, China will be the loser.

Romesh Chander wrote:

Talk is cheap; so China can afford to making statements supporting Pakistan. The test comes when support for crucial issues is needed.

I wonder how would China have reacted if Osama had trained Uighur terrorists and sent them to Western China?

jose martinez obregon replied:

Osama did that. He trained Uighur terrorists, quite few of those were captured by Bush. Then American judges sent them free reasoning that anybody fights Chinese must be a Americans' friend. Five of those were among the first releases from Guantimo prison. They were sent to Bahamas by US Gov't, and were funded for restaurant business. But the only skill these Uighurs had was to operate AK-47, and they could not survive with wok and soy-sauce.

The judge originally wanted to release them into America if not stopped by US Gov't. Perhaps many weren't sure if they would be good citizens, since there were already many mad people with violent ideations. They probably long have been back to Afghan. But they could not sneak back into China because the slimy Chinese re-enforced the boarders for their own safety. Guess whom they are fighting in Afghanistan now?

LOL, the world is so funny. No?

Greg Gimelli replied:

Good analysis Jose. Most people have long forgotten about the Uighurs who won the all expense paid vacation to paradise. I thought Palau agreed to take them but I never heard a follow up.

Mike Zhang replied:

“I wonder how would China have reacted if Osama had trained Uighur terrorists and sent them to Western China?”

He did. Preciously saying, Al Qaeda helped train Uighur terrorists. That's how the latter became so organized and effective in the 2009 Urumqi Riot. They killed 156 civilians on the streets in a couple of hours before the police realized what happened. Several groups were performing protests to attract police attention, and the others started to kill civilians in back streets and residential areas.

That's a major reason that China is serious with anti-terrorism, particularly those in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

ellen schneider replied:

China is on its way to becoming a serious problem for the US. If you think in terms of balance of power ( George Friedman "The Next Decade") then it is in her interest for us to depart from Pakistan.

Our concern should be China and her rising power, and how she would have far more power in Pakistan upon our haughty departure. Of course China's goal would be to see us leave. We appear to be well on our way out, and the balance of power will be tipping further away from us as we wave goodbye.

Greg Gimelli replied:

I think it would be smarter of us to ally with the larger power in the region, India. Although there are quite a few muslims in India there is no chance they will subvert that government as they are a comparatively small minority.

Thirty years ago when I was still a college student I had a dream. In my dream I was standing around in a social setting full of business people. There were mountains in the distance that looked like the front range in Colorado West of Denver. Someone in the crowd asked what we were looking at and another voice responded "Oh that's Pakistan". Instantly there were multiple nuclear explosions on top of the mountains and ridgelines and the mountains literally came crashing down. I could feel the heat on my face yet at the same time I felt safe where I was. I've never forgotten that dream or nightmare. It was like it happened yesterday. That was about eighteen years before Pakistan exploded their first nuclear bomb.

Romesh Chander wrote:

KUWAIT CITY: Osama Bin Laden did not want his children to join Al-Qaeda, according to Kuwait City-based newspaper, citing his last will and testament.

In a four-page document dated 14 December 2001, written on a computer and signed "Your Brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden,” the late Al- Qaeda leader predicted he would be killed as a result of a "betrayal" and ordered his wives to not remarry. He prohibited his children from taking part in his terrorist organisation and from "going to the front," the newspaper said.

Various reports say Bin Laden fathered between 12 and 26 children and married four women.

EdwinR. White wrote:

I guess Obama didn't bow deeply enough before the Chinese dictator.

Romesh Chander wrote:

Image of Osama’s Yemeni wife passport received Updated at 2:14 PST Wednesday, May 04, 2011

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=15090

Surprise. She is not wearing any veil; only scarf. Muslim women raise holy stink in US when asked to show their veil-less faces on their driver license; they want no photos on their drver license. (Like in Florida).

LAHORE: Geo News has received the passport image of Osama Bin Laden’s Yemeni wife.

An Arab TV said that Amal Ahmed Abdel Fatteh was the wife of al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

According to the sources, son of Osama Bin Laden Ibrahim was also killed while two daughters sustained injures during the operation. Both daughters have been taken to undisclosed location for interrogation.

Sources said that during the operation Osama’s compound was divided into two parts.

Two men identified as Arshad and Tariq were also living in one part of the same compound. Both men were brothers, sources added.

ellen schneider replied:

"they want" no photo on their drivers' licenses?

What do "they actually get" in Florida?

Hyder Ali wrote:

China can be smug because Pak Army is committed to wiping out the Islamic Uighur terrorists targeting China. For China, the biggest threat is from Dalai Lama and the official Roman Catholic Church recognised by the Pope. These peaceful opponents are the "terrorists" China worrying about.

Joko-Lee Suprianto wrote:

I wonder how true is this article from WSJ, it seems now Osama is gone, the US, in general, some reporters in the WSJ, try to connect China to supporting terrorism. Hey when the Islamic Urumqi incurs damage and human live few year back in China, though not the scale of 911, the US government seems supporting them. What a hypocrite here. There seems to have many naive readers out there and blindly accept whatever the CNN, WSJ reporting story. I wonder whether a lawsuit can be placed against any CNN or WSJ reporters whom constantly reporting untrue story and incite trouble and peace to the world. Or at least any international law regulating irresponsible media reporting? Anyway, now that Osama is gone, let's hope no more terrorism.

ellen schneider replied:

Complicated, isn't it?

Robert Emery wrote:

If one believes in the Bible, the last confrontation between good and evil will take place in the ME. If not then China's economy will overtake the US in 2016. Look around at the price of gas, countries will go to war for declining resources such as Japan in WWII.
Eddy Ocean wrote:

"Ms. Jiang said in an earlier statement regarding bin Laden's death. "China has also been a victim of terrorism." I guess she was either drunk or temporarily insane; what a joke...

The CCP terrorist (also called "Peoples Liberation Arm," an even greater joke), killed, slaughtered an estimated 1 million Buddhist monks in the early 50s in what was till then a free state called Tibet...

Oops, somehow this was deleted from Chinese history books, ... wonder why... however, nobody knows this in China (except a small group within the rulers).....

Mike Zhang replied:

"China has also been a victim of terrorism." I guess she was either drunk or temporarily insane...

Be honest I think it's you. In the 2009 Urumqi Riot, those Uighur terrorists killed 156 civilians in a couple of hours, mostly by chopping knifes, and injured many more. They received guidance from those terrorists in Afghanistan.

Urumqi was a peaceful city; it's the biggest city in China's far west. I have friends and relatives living there. Today the city is still recovering and people are frightened.

Eddy Ocean replied:

Of course! Why do you think the Uighurs act that way? Because the people in Xinjian are not Chinese people by origin! Xinjiang originates from the Otman empire and are basically Turkish people, not Chinese.

What the CCP does is to dilute Xinjian (and Tibet) by bringing in Han-ren!

Guess what, the original Xinjiang-ren are dominated by Han-ren, so that's the real problem.

Of course this issue will NEVER be resolved the way the Chinese government acts. That's why terrorism exists, as in many other countries!

Compare it to that the Chinese were occupied by the Japanese and the Japanese told/forced the Chinese what to do! How would that make you feel?...

Mike Zhang replied:

Ottoman Empire... it no longer exists, right? And it was not a nice empire.

Terrorism is terrorism. Bin Laden may have reasons for his rebellion to the US, but that's no excuse for his men to kill thousands of innocent civilians on 9/11. Same for the Uighur terrorists. They even killed other Uighurs who they thought sided with the government.

Harry Mitnick wrote:

Evil supports evil.

Ian Shurr replied:

So is US evil since it's been supporting Pakistan?

Greg Gimelli replied:
Evil no. Misguided yes.

Greg Gimelli wrote:
China and Pakistan are much closer allies than the U.S. is with Pakistan. The reason we blew up the helicopter is we knew the Pakistanis would turn over the chopper with all it's high technology to the Chinese so it could be reverse engineered.

John Mcrae wrote:
China is not about to become so involved in Pakistan to assume responsibility for their nuclear arsenal.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-5 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
多么美好的偏见
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 12:34 | 显示全部楼层
矛头又转向中国了。不出事,2011-2021,中国外部环境估计困难了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 12:38 | 显示全部楼层
感觉有流亡藏民。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 12:45 | 显示全部楼层
么事哦。米国现在内部肯定有事,不然不会把拉登死的消息卸除来
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 12:47 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵让我们向后看吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 12:55 | 显示全部楼层
一个很简单、很清楚、很明确的判断标准是:

只要是针对美帝国政府、美帝国议会、美帝国军队等国家机器及其代理人的行动,都是毫无疑问的革命行动、正义行动,必将受到全世界受压迫人民的衷心拥护和热烈支持。

现在,装傻的美报和真傻的美奴们,能听明白么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 12:58 | 显示全部楼层
二战以后,在这个世界上没有一个国家或个人比美国政府制造的恐怖多。也没有一个国家和个人比美国政府杀的人多。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 13:03 | 显示全部楼层
拉丹的一个邻居说的话应该能反映很多人的内心:“没人会乐意听到他的死讯,但这不会影响我们,他是美国人创造的,也是被美国人杀死的。”

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
恩,战略重点果然开始转移到中国了,很快很迅速。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
奥巴马这么匆忙的销毁证据,肯定知道这样做所引发的质疑和后果。显然直接杀死手无寸铁的拉丹对他们更有利。

不为拉丹的死欢呼的人不意味着支持恐怖主义。有的事没办法这么简单的一分为二的看待。我也是今天看了陆续的新闻之后,才对拉丹有点同情之心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 13:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 13:34 | 显示全部楼层
对于一门心思想搞所谓“融入世界”,却对究竟什么才是“世界”一无所知或者故意装傻的中国权贵们来说,跟在美帝国后面当马仔的收益,显然不会比他们想象中的风险更大。其实,对于两个世界观、认识论、方法论完全不同的政治集团而言,你死我活才是正常的状态,而把酒言欢式的和谐世界,不过是利益交换的伪和谐,跟白色恐怖时期出卖同志当叛徒而与敌人称兄道弟的伪和谐,异曲同工。

从汪精卫陈独秀,到张国焘,总有人幻想资产阶级和无产阶级能和谐一堂、把酒言欢。其实,别说美帝们不相信,连美奴们都对此天方夜谭嗤之以鼻,可偏偏在无产阶级和共产党内部,总有那么些人对此成天做着肥皂泡般的美梦。他们称之为和谐世界。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 14:18 | 显示全部楼层
美国人为什么要把已经活捉的拉丹打死?这很能说明问题,一个不能说话的拉丹要安全的多,难道美国限制拉丹言论自由?当我推出这个结论的时候我都要笑喷了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 15:26 | 显示全部楼层
这位Mike Zhang真是杯具,在他决定和一头带有墨镜的猪讨论问题时就注定了他的杯具
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 15:49 | 显示全部楼层
拉丹的一个邻居说的话应该能反映很多人的内心:“没人会乐意听到他的死讯,但这不会影响我们,他是美国人创 ...
HSLN 发表于 2011-5-5 13:03

说得真好,美国人创造出来的对付前苏联的恐怖大亨,现在又被美国人悄悄收走。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 16:14 | 显示全部楼层
中国外交部刚刚欢呼本拉登的死是“国际反恐斗争的重要事件和积极进展”,然而在星期二却突然转向,开始为巴基斯坦做辩护。
===========================
什么逻辑?
中国支持反恐斗争,同时也支持巴基斯坦,这两者之间有冲突吗?这就叫做转向?????
难道说巴基斯坦等于恐怖主义???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
中国就躺着都能中枪
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 17:23 | 显示全部楼层
美国人说他们在世界人任何地方的军事行动都是正义的,是为了保护人民的和维护世界和平的。我们需要从被施以军事行动的地方来了解事实,而不是听美国人自己说。看看维基解密和网上流传的一些战地照片吧!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-5 18:06 | 显示全部楼层
本论坛当初是为什么建立的大家还记得吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 20:36 , Processed in 0.044920 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.