找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5358|回复: 19

外国网友:你如何看待草药医学?(转载)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-7 14:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
转自龙腾网:http://www.ltaaa.com/wtfy/1910.html 你如何看待草药医学?
What Do You Think About Herbal Medicine?
作者:沙拉 发布日期:2011-05-04 浏览:3998 评分:9.0
译文简介:
说到草药,中国可是鼻祖,老外们是如何看待草药医学的?
译文来源:
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
http://www.publichealthforums.com/f-203-what-do-you-think-about-herbal-medicine.html
正文翻译:

原创翻译:龙腾网
http://www.ltaaa.com

Richard

What Do You Think About Herbal Medicine?

你如何看待草药医学?

Question #1: Do you believe in herbal medicine?

Options: Yes/No

Question #2: Write a short post about what you think about herbal medicine.

问题1?:你相信草药医学吗?

意见:相信/不信

问题2:简单描述下你对草药医学的看法。

评论翻译:

――――――――――――――――――――
I do beleive some herbal medicines are effective.
Take for example the Bitter Melon or Bitter Gourd (Momordica Charantia), which is a common herb in Chinese herbology, is considered as one of the best herbal medicines for it's ability to help with liver problems, Diabetes and HIV.
我相信草药医学是有效果的。
例如中医学常见的一味药苦瓜,被认为是对肝脏问题,糖尿病和艾滋病病毒有奇效的一味良药。

Herbal medicine is particularly popular in Asian countries since, historically speaking, most or some of the areas takes time to be reached so the people resolve to the resources that they have in curing.
历史记载,草药医学在亚洲国家很受欢迎。该地区很多地方的人用尽精力研究它,所以当地的人们决定将他们拥有的救人资源贡献出来。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com

Another popular herbal example is Ginseng. Ginseng roots are taken orally as adaptogens, aphrodisiacs, nourishing stimulants, and in the treatment of type II diabetes, including sexual dysfunction in men.
另一个例子是关于高丽参,高丽参的根被认为是适应原,催情药,滋补品,对第二代糖尿病的治疗有奇效,同时也是调整男性性功能紊乱的良药。
――――――――――――――――――――

There is every reason to believe that herbal medicines work! They were working long before technology became a part of our lives. I'll try the herbal medicines prior to seeing a doctor and usually don't have to go to the doctor afterwards!
有很多理由可以相信草药是有效的!在科技成为我们生活中一部分之前的很久以前,药草就已经起作用了。在去看医生之前,我宁愿先试试中药,也许试了中药之后就不用去看医生了。
――――――――――――――――――――――

I believe in the effectiveness of some herbal medicines. For example, saw palmetto has long been used effectively to improve flow in men with prostate problems. Foxglove - if used properly it can strengthen the heart - although it is too easy to overdose if you don't know exactly what you are doing. Aloe really does help with burns. Some herbs, though, I don't believe are effective - such as gingko, or flaxseed.
我相信某些草药的奇效。爱棕榈一直被用来改善男性的前列腺问题。毛地黄——如果使用得当就可以增强心脏能力——但是如果你不知道用途很可能会使用过量。芦荟对烧伤有奇效。当然有一些草药,我根本不信它们是有用的——例如银杏,亚麻仁。
――――――――――――――――――――――

Yes, to a degree.
'Herbal medicine' is a rather broad spectrum! I certainly believe that some herbal remedies are effective--I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea, a uterine tonic, for the duration of my pregnancy, and have noticed an increase in Braxton-Hicks contractions after every drink. (Whether or not this will help to shorten my labour is, I suppose, anecdotal evidence suggests that it can!). The efficacy of St John's Wort is also well-documented, to the point where sufferers from depression are advised not to take St John's Wort simultaneously with conventional, allopathic antidepressants.

是的,在一定程度上草药医学是很有效果的。我当然相信草药医学是有效的——在我怀孕的那段时间里,一直在喝覆盆子叶茶,每次喝完之后,我发现怀孕的前三个月中子宫收缩力增强了。(不管它是不是会加快我的分娩时间,我认为证据表明它是有效果的!)事实证明金丝桃对抑郁症患者也是有效的,但是在服用期间不得与其他抗抑郁药同时使用。

The trouble with herbal medicines arises from a lack of reputable scientific study, a lot of quackery and a lack of Government regulations on the quality and claims of herbal preparations. Herbal medicine has its shady side, and this has been known to taint people's views of a promising source of health.
草药崛起的问题在于缺乏系统的学习,庸医和政府缺乏对草药制剂产品的质量要求。草药有它不好的一面,这就破坏了人们心中关于草药与健康的几分期许。
―――――――――――――――――――――

Yes, I believe in herbal medicine. I mean, if it didn't ever work, wouldn't we all be dead by now? Plus a lot of what we consider to be modern medicine in fact owes it's roots to nature.
是的,我相信草药。我的意思是,如果中药没有效果,那我们现在是不是都已经死了?另外,被我们认为是现代医学的药,事实上还不是一样从大自然扎根开始。
――――――――――――――――――――――

I believe in herbal medicine, I have seen it work. I'm not saying I believe in all herbal remedies, but there are some I really feel work. I used herbal methods to help with morning sickness when I was pregnant with my first child. I also later took my son to his pediatrician when he had a rash all over his entire body, and they said it was a viral infection that was going around, my gut told me that was not it. So I sought a second opinion from herbal medicine, and thru that we discovered he was allergic to his baby formula. We changed the formula that day and the rash was gone the next day.
我相信草药医学,我见证过它的作用。当然我并不是相信所有的的草药治疗方法,只是有一些方法真的是有用。当怀第一个孩子的时候,我曾用草药的方法治疗晨吐。后来儿子全身长满皮疹,我带她去看儿科医生。医生说他是病毒性感染,我知道他很难受。后来我从中药医学上找到了另一种说法,通过这种方法我们发现他是对婴儿配方奶过敏。当天我们马上给他换了配方奶,然后第二天儿子的皮疹就好了。
―――――――――――――――――――――

Yes, I believe in the value of herbal medicine. I think it probably has more uses as a preventative medicine than as a healing medicine. Like many things holistic, being on the offense is better than attacking something from the defense. I firmly believe that taking organic vitamins and supplements like Flaxseed Oil, are helping my health. I am allergic to fish, so I cannot get the normal amount of minerals from fish that most people do. So in taking those supplements, I'm helping out my body and hopefully keeping myself off conventional medications in the long run.
是的,我相信草药医学的价值。我认为草药更适合作为预防性药物而不是治愈性药物。正所谓预防胜于治疗。我一直认为加强身体的维他命补充和其他例如亚麻油之类的补给对我的身体是很有好处的。我对鱼肉过敏,所以我没办法像正常人那样从鱼肉上补充足够的矿物质。所以在补充了这些物质之后,我的身体一直很好,而且也不需要一直看医生。
―――――――――――――――――――――

Yes, I believe in the benefits of herbal medicine. There have been several times when we have compared the benefits of prescribed medicine, to natural herbs, the prescribed medicine has so many added chemicals that you are not getting the full advantage of the medicine. Where as with herbs, you can focus on exactly what ails you, and not the added stuff that you don't really need. For example, for upper respiratory infections, a small dose of dandelion root tea works wonderful.
是的,我相信草药的好处。当我们好好对比下处方药和草药,就会发现天然草药的好处比处方药多上好几倍。处方药添加了太多的化学物质,是的你无法充分利用它。用草药,你可以获得自己所需要的,而且不会摄入自己不需要的东西。例如,上呼吸道感染,只要一服蒲公英根茶效果就很好了。
―――――――――――――――――――――

Yes - I believe it CAN work. I think that herbs can be misused, and people think that some work for things that they probably don't work for, but herbs affect the body so I think that they can effectively be used to treat certain ailments.
是的,我相信它是有用的。草药会被滥用,所以人们认为草药有可能不起作用。但是草药可以影响身体,所以我认为草药可以用来治愈一些疾病。
――――――――――――――――――――――

medicines can be quite effective when used appropriately. An example is slippery elm for sore throat and laryngitis. As a tea it is amazingly effective and many professional singers swear by it. However, some herbal preparations sold are pretty worthless and others can be dangerous in certain conditions or mixed with prescription or OTC medications. It's best to discuss the use of herbals with a physician.
草药如果可以使用得当的话,效果是很明显地。例如榆树可以治疗咽喉痛。作为茶来喝,它的效果是很明显的,很多著名的歌唱家争先要买它。然而,有些草药的药用价值是很低的,甚至有一些如果和其他药或者非处方药一起用的话会有危险。在用药之前最好先跟医师咨询一下。
―――――――――――――――――――――――

I believe in herbal medicaine. i recently had a rash on my neck. Got a cream which did not help, used it for a week and the rash was not better and i think it was speeding. Called a friend and she said to try witch hazel. I did it took two weeks to get it better but it worked. I will herbal first and doctor second in most cases now. I think it would help our insurance system if we would try natural first.
我相信草药的效果。最近我的脖子上长了皮疹。擦了药膏但没有效果,一个礼拜后没有好转反而更严重了。我打电话给一个朋友,她推荐我试试金缕梅。我用了两个礼拜,发现情况好转了。现在生病了我都会先试试中药再去看医生。如果我们都这样先试试天然的草药可以帮助我们的保险系统省下不少钱。
―――――――――――――――――――――――

Yes, I definitely believe in herbal medicine. I have 2 friends that are herbalists. They use their garden herbs for lots of problems from urinary tract infections to fighting off colds. There is so much we need to learn about taking care of ourselves naturally instead of popping pills for the slightest ache or pain. It is a mindset, if you have to pop a pill for something that hurts, then you tend to take meds for most everything. I like my holistic doctor. He works both sides of the street, herbs were being used ages before "modern medicine" came to be available. I would try herbal options prior to taking prescribed meds and in addition to prescribed meds, and as a last resort, rely on the prescribed meds. Herbs are natural and work better with your body.
是的,我相信草药的作用。我有两个朋友都是草药医生。他们的花园种满了治疗各种疑难杂症的草药,从治疗尿道感染到抵御寒冷的草药都有。我们是应该好好学下该如何利用天然的东西照顾好自己,而不是连轻微的疼痛都要吃一堆药片。这是一种心态,如果你倾向于用药片来解决疼痛,那么你就会把这个方法贯彻到每件事情上面。我喜欢我的医生。他在街道两边上班,草药在“现代医学”之前早已存在。在用处方药之前我会先用草药试试,不到万不得已,我不会依靠处方药治病。草药是天然的,对身体比较好。
――――――――――――――――――――――――

Herbal medicine has been around for years even centuries providing relief to minor and major maladies. Although some people believe the effects of taking herbal medicine to cure illnesses takes a lot longer to manifest compared to pills and readily available remedies. Nowadays, more and more people are turning to herbal medicine as an alternative, after relying so much on mainstream medicine.
草药医学已经存在几个世纪了,治疗一些小疾病和主要大病。尽管有些人认为草药与药片和其他有用的治疗方法相比,疗效比较慢,所需时间比较长,但是草药是有效的。现在在吃了这么多现代医学药之后,越来越多的人开始将草药医学作为另一种治疗方法。

I think herbs and plants known for their medicinal qualities can provide us with much needed alternative source of medication in curing illnesses. Lastly extra care and caution should be taken in its utilization, research for correct dosage and kind of herb to use should be taken.
我认为有药用价值的草药和良好的种植环境才能给我们提供真正可以治病的另一资源。最后,必须对草药有额外的关注和谨慎,研究正确的使用剂量,才能使草药真正造福人类。
――――――――――――――――――――――

I beleive that some herbal medicines do work.
I had some sucess with St Johns wort in the past. It seemed to help lift my mood during the dark winter months.
我相信草药是有效果的。
过去我成功的利用了金丝桃草,帮我度过了冬天那几个月黑暗的时光,使我的心情爽朗了不少。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-7 14:22 | 显示全部楼层
沙发
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
中国传统文化的瑰宝
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 17:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# hfplw

每个大一点的文明都有自己的草药学,不是中国的专利,只不过我们古人有一套理论而已,而其他的文明没有
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
一定要淡定这个 讨论的仅仅是草药 而非中药  ,不过第三条评论在没看怎么像棒子的广告呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 20:57 | 显示全部楼层
type II diabetes 二型糖尿病
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 22:42 | 显示全部楼层
在西药出现之前,中国人用草药治病已经几千年了。那些主张废除中医的人真是没脑子,要不是中药,你们都祖先估计早就挂了,断子绝孙了,哪还轮得上你们这些不孝子孙在这里胡搅蛮缠?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
还算不错吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
在西药出现之前,中国人用草药治病已经几千年了。那些主张废除中医的人真是没脑子,要不是中药,你们都祖先 ...
无可就要 发表于 2011-5-7 22:42

没有医药的那些啊狗啊猫不也和中国人一起繁衍下来了吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-7 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
西医的发展就是个血淋淋的发展史,试想没有把人开膛破肚,哪里有西医如今的地位。
中医是属于温和型的治疗方法,不用开膛破肚还能让你在不知不觉中病就好了。

每次吃西药后,那个药效发挥时人就很难受。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-8 10:43 | 显示全部楼层
有人在叫嚷着废除中医药呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-9 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
怎么感觉有些回复都想医托呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-9 13:41 | 显示全部楼层
每一个文明都有自已的民族医学,只不过大部份消失在长河中
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-9 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
西方也是有草药的,不然基督得病了怎么治?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-10 21:10 | 显示全部楼层
他们的草药医学
和中医不是一个档次的
非系统的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-11 21:49 | 显示全部楼层
如果西方人都用中药治病了,那么我们离买不起中药就不远了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 00:42 | 显示全部楼层
我正在看《黄帝内经》,想养生的朋友可以去看看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
这些留言里大部分提到的都是草药,但是翻译里出现很多中药,中医。我认为这是一种误导。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 17:53 | 显示全部楼层
行了,巫婆还不是用草药给海的女儿变身的?多说无益
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-31 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
我看过一个电影,里面是讲传教士的故事,中世纪西方对草药熟练运用的似乎就是教士和巫婆,噗。貌似最好的医生其实都是教士。如果这么看,西方的草药医学确实不够系统。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 11:24 , Processed in 0.045939 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.