只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4212|回复: 19

【2011.05.07 Reader Supported News】乔姆斯基谈拉登之死:美国犯了大错

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-12 08:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【原文标题】My Reaction to Osama bin Laden's Death
【中文标题】乔姆斯基谈拉登之死
【登载媒体】readersupportednews
【来源地址】http://www.readersupportednews.org/opinion2/268-35/5859-noam-chomsky-my-reaction-to-osama-bin-ladens-death
【译  者】朱朱 (感谢秋秋和大梨的帮助~)
【翻译方式】人工
【声  明】 本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。

【译  文】

我们应该扪心自问,如果伊拉克突击队闯入乔治•W•布什的家将他刺杀并把他的尸体抛入大西洋,我们会怎么想?

情况越来越清楚,刺杀行动是有预谋有计划的,这严重的违反了国际法的基本原则。这80个突击队员在不遭遇任何实质反抗的情况下刺杀了拉登——当然,他们强调遭遇了拉登妻子朝他们扑过来的所谓反抗,除此之外,大概再没有过对手无寸铁的受害者进行攻击的先例了吧!在一个尊重法律的社会,疑犯应被逮捕交由司法程序公平审判。我想强调“疑犯”。2002年4月,联邦调查局局长缪勒对媒体说,在经过了史上最彻底的调查后,联邦调查局得出的结论仅仅是“认为”911事件是在阿富汗策划的,在阿联酋和德国实施的。8个月前,塔利班提出试探性建议,称如若美国有足够证据,塔利班可将拉登引渡过去,当然,美国并没有接受这个建议。美国政府是如此迅速地拒绝了这个建议以至于我们都无从了解塔利班提出这个建议有多大诚意。奥巴马在白宫讲话中说“我们很快弄清楚911事件是基地组织干的”,这明显是一个谎言。

自那以后再没什么有价值的调查进展了。只是在拉登的自白书中有很多言论,但是这种自白就与我说自己跑赢了波士顿马拉
松一样在法律上毫无价值。他是通过自白吹嘘自己,因为他认为恐怖袭击是一大成就。

媒体也在热议华盛顿因为巴基斯坦没有移交拉登而满腹怒火,尽管美国军事安全各部门早就知道拉登藏匿在阿伯特阿巴德地
区。然而,媒体却没有提到对于美国侵入自己领土并实施了政治刺杀活动巴基斯坦有多大的不满。巴基斯坦的反美热情本来就很
高,这些事件很可能会使情况恶化。不难推断的是,将尸体抛入大海的决定已经激起了主要来自穆斯林世界以
及其他地方的怒火和批评。

我们应该扪心自问,如果伊拉克突击队闯入乔治•W•布什的家将他刺杀并把他的尸体抛入大西洋,我们会怎么想?
布什的罪行已经远远超过了拉登的罪行,这是不争的事实,而且布什不是“疑犯”,而是那个下令执行这场“非常严重的国际罪行,
这种
罪行与战争罪区别在于它比战争罪更加邪恶无数倍”(纽伦堡审判语)的决策者。,
罪行造成了无数人的死亡、许许多多的难民、国家大面积被毁、痛苦的宗派冲突传播至其他各处,当
年的纳粹罪犯是因为这样的罪行被施以了绞刑。

关于博斯有更多要说的,他因实施炸机事件死于佛罗里达州,如果联系到布什的信条,
即庇护恐怖主义者的社会与恐怖主义
者本身同罪,应该受到同样的对待,那么,根据这个信条,
我们应该入侵并毁掉美国,杀死美国犯罪的总统。

与这次行动代号所代表的意义一样,杰罗尼莫行动。帝国心态在整个西方社会是如此根深蒂固,
以至于没人发现人们把拉登
视为如杰罗尼莫一样的反抗种族灭绝英勇斗士而颂扬拉登。这就像我们把自己的杀人武器以受害者来命名
,如阿帕奇、黑鹰。就
好像纳粹空军把他们战斗机命名
为犹太或者吉普赛。

还有很多可以说,但是这些最明显和基本的事实就够我们好好考虑考虑了。

以下是文章的评论。

●真心感谢你,乔老,你说出了我的心里话。

●乔姆斯基,我不得不说,我认为你在这件事上是错的。尽管这确实如你所说是一场明显的刺杀,
但除了这种方式,我认为正义
将不会得到实现。你一定知道,拉登在庭审中一定会有资力否认罪行保护自己,
因为他是世界上最富有和最有影响力的家族成员
之一。我不是说这个家族的任何人都能做到,但是拉登时911事件的核心策划者。
我敢说拉登那个时候一定是基地组织的老大,也
是类似活动的资助者。他可以告诉许多记者对他的指正都是污蔑。
他也可以雇佣最牛的辩护律师。钱是万能的。海牙国家法庭的
一个无罪判决,
就算是有罪判决也比恐怖袭击对美国在世界影响造成的伤害更大。因此,乔老,
虽然我尊敬你,但在这个问题上,我认为你说的不对。

●乔姆斯基的分析是完美的。我受不了布什和奥巴马含糊其辞的话。
拉登曾在里根时代赶走了入侵阿富汗的苏联人,我们称他为
自由的斗士,我们没有感谢他反而杀了他。但是现在,他已经死了,
说什么也无济于事了。现在我们在阿富汗和伊拉克浪费时间
是金钱,
而且还会继续
浪费下去。

●我认为大家都本能的认为政府杀害了拉登。我认为这样事实和可能是:
总统命令突击队要不惜一切代价活捉拉登,
并杀死拉登
被捕的任何目击者。然后,在海军船员众目睽睽之下,
把一大袋垃圾仍如大西洋,并对世界宣布拉登已死并被葬。然后,使用了
关塔那摩监狱发明的恐怖技术审问拉登,
不管其他人对这件事情的指责。怎么会杀死美国历史最有用的智囊呢?我认为拉登现在正不开心的坐在一个房间里,
而沉入大西洋海底的是一袋垃圾。

●到处都是这种片面的言论,我通常都同意乔姆斯基所说的见解,
但是这次却是例外。我认为这个观点太片面了,并没有说到实
质。 说实话,如果他们对乔治布什做同样的事情,我倒是没有什么意见。
他们帮助了我们很多,他理应得到同样的命运。

● 毫无疑问,这绝对是一次暗杀行为。
但要是拿出合法证据的话,那将会宽恕了世界上一半的恐怖分子,
特别是那些幕后策划者。只有间接证据来证明这个事件,但是
没有被法院接受。我不是布什的粉丝,
但是怎么也想不到如何奥萨马本拉登和他视为平等。就因为现在还没有证据,
这就能意味着奥萨马不是一个恐怖主义者吗!

【原文】
My Reaction to Osama bin Laden's Death

We might ask ourselves how we would be reacting if Iraqi commandos landed at George W. Bush's compound, assassinated him, and dumped his body in the Atlantic.

t's increasingly clear that the operation was a planned assassination, multiply violating elementary norms of international law. There appears to have been no attempt to apprehend the unarmed victim, as presumably could have been done by 80 commandos facing virtually no opposition - except, they claim, from his wife, who lunged towards them. In societies that profess some respect for law, suspects are apprehended and brought to fair trial. I stress "suspects." In April 2002, the head of the FBI, Robert Mueller, informed the press that after the most intensive investigation in history, the FBI could say no more than that it "believed" that the plot was hatched in Afghanistan, though implemented in the UAE and Germany. What they only believed in April 2002, they obviously didn't know 8 months earlier, when Washington dismissed tentative offers by the Taliban (how serious, we do not know, because they were instantly dismissed) to extradite bin Laden if they were presented with evidence - which, as we soon learned, Washington didn't have. Thus Obama was simply lying when he said, in his White House statement, that "we quickly learned that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by al Qaeda."
Nothing serious has been provided since. There is much talk of bin Laden's "confession," but that is rather like my confession that I won the Boston Marathon. He boasted of what he regarded as a great achievement.
There is also much media discussion of Washington's anger that Pakistan didn't turn over bin Laden, though surely elements of the military and security forces were aware of his presence in Abbottabad. Less is said about Pakistani anger that the US invaded their territory to carry out a political assassination. Anti-American fervor is already very high in Pakistan, and these events are likely to exACerbate it. The decision to dump the body at sea is already, predictably, provoking both anger and skepticism in much of the Muslim world.
We might ask ourselves how we would be reacting if Iraqi commandos landed at George W. Bush's compound, assassinated him, and dumped his body in the Atlantic. Uncontroversially, his crimes vastly exceed bin Laden's, and he is not a "suspect" but uncontroversially the "decider" who gave the orders to commit the "supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole" (quoting the Nuremberg Tribunal) for which Nazi criminals were hanged: the hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions of refugees, destruction of much of the country, the bitter sectarian conflict that has now spread to the rest of the region.
There's more to say about [Cuban airline bomber Orlando] Bosch, who just died peacefully in Florida, including reference to the "Bush doctrine" that societies that harbor terrorists are as guilty as the terrorists themselves and should be treated accordingly. No one seemed to notice that Bush was calling for invasion and destruction of the US and murder of its criminal president.
Same with the name, Operation Geronimo. The imperial mentality is so profound, throughout western society, that no one can perceive that they are glorifying bin Laden by identifying him with courageous resistance against genocidal invaders. It's like naming our murder weapons after victims of our crimes: Apache, Tomahawk ... It's as if the Luftwaffe were to call its fighter planes "Jew" and "Gypsy."
There is much more to say, but even the most obvious and elementary facts should provide us with a good deal to think about.

Comments  

countrygirl 2011-05-07 14:54
Heartfelt thanks to you, Noam Chomsky. You speak my mind.

Alejandro 2011-05-07 18:05
Well Dr. Chomsky, I've gotta say I believe your wrong on this one. Although your right that it was an assasination plain and simple. I don't see any other way that Justice could have been served.

You must agree that Mr. bin-laden had the where-withall to deni and defend himself in a court of law, being that he was a member of one of the most wealthy and influential families in the entire world. I can't say and I don't think any body can, that he was the sole planner of 9/11. I would bet that he was a the bankroller of the project and the Leader of Al-Queda at the time. He could have talked to any number of journalists and denied the alligations against him. He could have hired the most talented defence lawyers money can buy. And he didn't.

A not guilty verdict; even a guilty verdict in the World-Court at the Hague would have done more damage to American influence through out the world then any number of terrorist acts.

Finally Dr. Chomsky, with all due respect, on this one, I think you got it wrong...

Activista 2011-05-07 19:13
Chomsky analysis is perfect - Bush, Obama double-speak is unbearable.
O.K. - we assassinated the old guy - did not thank him for his glorious young days as Reagan freedom fighter when he was killing Afghan invaders (Soviets) - but his death NOW did not change anything. We are wasted in Afghanistan and Iraq - and waste goes on.

will 2011-05-07 20:39
I think it is naive for use to accept the government's assertion that Bin Laden was killed in the raid.

IThe logical course would have been to instruct the commandos to capture Obama alive at all costs, and to kill any witnesses that saw him captured.

Then the logical thing to do would be to dump a bag of garbage into the Atlantic, in view of the crew of the ship, and announce to the world that Osama was dead and buried.

Then the logical thing would be to interrogate Bin Laden using all the horrible techniques developed at Guantanamo, with no knowledge or criticism from the rest of the world.

Why kill the most important intelligence goldmine in US history?

I believe a very unhappy Bin Laden is sitting in a room somewhere and a bag of garbage is at the bottom of the Atlantic.

Perilous 2011-05-07 20:42
Flawed analysis at best, and all over the place. I usually agree with much of what Mr. Chomsky has to say, but not this time. I think it is a one-sided, shallow view he's taken here.

And to be perfectly honest, I would have no problem if they'd done the same thing to George W. Bush. They'd have saved us a hell of a lot of heartache, and he richly deserves the same fate.

Ashok Gulati 2011-05-07 20:49
I agree this was an assassination - no doubt about that!
But to demand 'legal' proof? That would let off half of the terrorists in the world - especially the masterminds and behind the scene planners. There can only be circumstantial evidence - which is not accepted in most courts.
I am no fan of George Bush, but by no stretch of imagination can one equate him with Osama bin Laden.
Are you implying that Osama is not a terrorist, since that too has not been proven in any court of law!

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-12 09:07 | 显示全部楼层
```````````
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
“我们应该扪心自问,如果伊拉克突击队闯入乔治•W•布什的家将他刺杀并把他的尸体抛入大西洋,我们会怎么想?”

不用想了,你们总统会再次帮你们做出决定:再度夷平伊拉克的山头,如果没有山头了,就将整个伊拉克的沙漠挖深三尺,好让那地方可以长草。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
楼主可以说一下,这个乔姆斯基是什么人吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 12:20 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,现在巴基斯坦好可怜哦,面对美国和基地的双重压力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 13:10 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
我想那么伊拉克和美国有得斗了,可问题是布什下台了,他还有这个能动力吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 15:24 | 显示全部楼层
布什下台了,还有奥巴马呢不是?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
神马程序正义,都是浮云。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 18:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# 三季稻

应该是那个大名鼎鼎的语言学家吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
楼主可以说一下,这个乔姆斯基是什么人吗?
三季稻 发表于 2011-5-12 12:09

百度了一下,呵呵
====================
乔姆斯基出生在宾夕法尼亚州的费城。他的父亲威廉·乔姆斯基(William Chomsky)是希伯来学者,来自一个后来被纳粹灭绝了的乌克兰小镇。她的母亲艾尔西·乔姆斯基·西蒙诺夫斯基(Elsie Chomsky Simonofsky)是白俄罗斯人,但跟她的丈夫不同的是,她生长在美国,说“普通的纽约英语”。他们两人的第一语言都是意第绪语,虽然乔姆斯基本人说父母在家禁止讲这种语言。他说,他们住在分裂为“意第绪区”和“希伯来区”的犹太人聚居地,他的家庭认同后者,并用“纯粹的希伯来文化和文学”教导他。

乔姆斯基记得他的第一篇文章写于10岁那年,文章是论在巴塞罗那陷落之后,纳粹主义蔓延的威胁。从12或13岁开始,乔姆斯基更加彻底地认同无政府主义。

毕业于费城中央高中,1945年起在宾夕法尼亚大学师从哲学家C·维斯特·切奇曼(C. West Churchman)、尼尔森·古德曼(Nelson Goodman)和语言学家泽里格·哈里斯(Zellig Harris)学习哲学和语言学。哈里斯对他讲授了自己在语言结构线性算子方面的发现。乔姆斯基后来把这些解释为对来自标记系统的上下文无关文法产物的操作。哈里斯的政治观点对乔姆斯基政治立场的形成产生了重要影响。

1949年,与语言学家卡罗尔·沙茨结婚(Carol Schatz)。婚后育有两女:阿维瓦(Aviva,1957年)和戴安(Diane,1960年)。还有一子哈里(Harry,1967年)。

1955年,取得宾夕法尼亚大学语言学博士学位。他的大部分博士研究是用四年时间以哈佛年轻学者的身份在哈佛大学完成的。在博士论文中,他开始发现自己的一些语言学思想,后来他将这些进一步阐发,写成了他在语言学方面大概最有名的著作——《句法结构》。

同年起执教麻省理工学院,1961年成为现代语言和语言学系(现在的语言学与哲学系)正教授。1966-1976年,担任现代语言和语言学的法拉利·P·沃德(Ferrari P. Ward)教席。1976年获任学院教授,之后近五十年来一直在麻省理工学院教课。

正是在此期间,开始更公开地参与政治。随着1967年在《纽约书评》上发表的一篇题为《知识分子的责任》一文,乔姆斯基成为越战主要的反对者。从那时起,便因其政治立场而出名,对世界各地的政局发表评论,并撰写大量著作。他对美国外交政策及美国权力合法性的批判影响深远,并因而成为富有争议的人物。他有左派的忠诚追随者,但也受到右派及自由派越来越多的批评,尤其是针对他对九·一一事件的反应。

尽管对美国百般批评,乔姆斯基还是生活在美国。他的解释为:美国仍是世界上最伟大的国家,后来又阐发道:

国与国之间的综合比较没有什么意义,我也不会这么比较。不过美国有些成就,特别是在言论自由方面几个世纪来争得的领先地位,是值得敬仰的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 19:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 muxueonly 于 2011-5-12 19:17 编辑

美国这次就算不考虑本拉登死后、基地组织会不会报复、如何报复的问题。本身美国在巴基斯坦抓获本拉登然后射杀就是个大错误,美国这次的行为不仅践踏了国际法,同时也践踏了美国自己的法律,美国可是有引渡罪犯的法律的。而这个错误,不仅会让美国在国际上更被动,而且无形中也狠狠的踢了美国自由民主形象的大屁股。

美国帝国主义的真面目越拉越明显了。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
美国是把巴基斯坦视作自家的厕所了,想干啥就干啥!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
说的很在理,但是现在这个社会就是这样,落后就要挨打,柿子总是挑软的捏
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# 三季稻

美国著名持不同政见者。参见:http://www.chinaelections.org/newsinfo.asp?newsid=185346  http://news.ifeng.com/opinion/special/chomsky/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 12# 青蛙小王子

他在美国还是遭到了边缘化的待遇。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-12 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
不知道谁能杀死奥巴马
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-13 08:16 | 显示全部楼层
有什么说的呢?肯定是有不可告人的目的啦!不论任何情况出现,拉登必死,或者说,拉登根本不是当时死亡。现在说这些有什么用呢?进一步凸显美国所谓言论民主? 不干实事,净玩嘴活儿,政府和反对派配合的很默契哦~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-13 08:58 | 显示全部楼层
奥巴马的支持率创新高了。

http://roll.sohu.com/20110512/n307368392.shtml
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-4 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 voloin 于 2011-6-4 10:38 编辑

把拉登推向恐怖分子巅峰的正是美国。他们锁定目标,大肆宣扬,这和他们对中国所做的如出一辙,每个媒体都对中国充满了敌视,这种空前的洗脑是美国人建立他们正义的基点。如果中国突然冲到美国,将热比娅抓回,那美国人估计会陷入到对中国的疯狂指责中,哪怕这是一个背负千条人命的刽子手,对美国人来说,她却代表着可笑的人权。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 11:25 , Processed in 0.045881 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.