[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-6 16:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Steve Jobs, Apple founder, dies
  乔布斯,苹果创始人,去世了
sue8901
Rest in peace, Steve Jobs
在天堂休息吧,乔布斯
sylvasey
This guy has been an outstanding brain and pillar to many generations of APPLE users and will continue to be an exemplary role model even in eternity............farewell Steve Jobs
这个男人有着卓越的大脑,并且是无数苹果使用者的支柱,也永远都是一个模范典型……告别 史蒂夫 乔布斯
mozoso
I am so grateful that I have lived in the same era of this great man. My life has been immeasurably improved by his genius. You changed the world for the better Steve.
Thank you, Morton - Knoxville, Tn
我为我能和这样伟大的人生活在同一时代而感激,我的生活质量因为他的天才大大提高,史蒂夫,你使这个世界变得更好。
Vcat13
I felt like when I heard about Michael Jackson. RIP Steve.
我听到这个消息感觉就像当初听到迈克尔杰克逊死讯一样。安息吧,史蒂夫。
JiffyJeff
The passing of Steve Jobs should not have been a shock, given his deteriorating health over the last few years. Yet, when I got the news on my iPhone, I felt as if I had been punched in the stomach. Almost as if I had lost a friend. As I write this on my iPad, I am still numb. Has his vision changed my life, as well as the lives of billions (that's with a "b") of others? You bet it has!
史蒂夫的离世不应该令人震惊,在过去几年中,他的健康已经大大恶化,当我在我的爱疯上得知这个消息后,我觉得我的胃都给穿了个大洞洞,就好像我失去了一位好朋友,当我在IPAD上写下这段话时,我整个人还是麻木的。要知道,他的视野改变了我的生活,也改变了数十亿人的生活(注意,是数十亿!)。
He was the Thomas Edison of our time. I would like to travel to a parallel universe in 20 years, where Steve Jobs wasn't taken at such a young age, to see all of the wonderful technology that now may never be invented.
Rest in peace Steve
他就像是这个时代的爱迪生。我想去另一个平行空间待二十年,那个乔布斯还没有在这么年轻的年龄去世的空间里,去看看那些现在可能根本不会再被设计出来的美妙科技。在天堂休息吧吗,史蒂夫。
Albertcmc
Thank you Steve, for the new world you've brought us into... the touch-screen generation.
- reading this news on IPAD
谢谢你史蒂夫,尤其是这个你给我们带来的新世界——触屏一代。
……此新闻通过IPAD知晓
rictersal

We have lost a ligth, a leader, a genious and visionary. Steves light was that he focused on the end user gratification, genious because he made integrated ecosystems, leader because he was not afraid of succes by failure and visionary because he was unstopable. Thank you for all the fun you have given us by your invention.The whole world has lost a friend. We will miss you. Ricardo Teran S.from Nicaragua我们失去了一盏明灯,一位领袖,一个天才和一个梦想家。说他是明灯,是因为他专注于满足终端用户需求,天才是因为他设计出综合生态系统。领袖是因为他不惧失败终成功,说他是个梦想家是因为他是无人可挡的。感谢你的发明所带给我们的乐趣。整个世界都失去了一位朋友,我们会想你的。

salu33
Unprecedented loss to the world of technology...what an innings ...way to go... The competition can now breath freely...but even they wil miss him I suspect
世界上科技业前所未有的损失……这是一个局啊……现在竞争就可以缓和点了……但是我猜他们也会想念他的
RonW6KJ
We have been honored to witness a life well lived
我们很荣幸见证了一个人物精彩的人生
platon
Thanks Steve,
I work and create music with your vision, I teach and organize my life with your vision and I get informed and learn with your vision and if I want to relax, listen to music or play I can do this with your vision.
You changed and gave me the possibility to do better in my life with your vision
谢谢你乔布斯,因为你的发明,我可以创作音乐,我可以教学,组织生活,我还可以收到录取通知并且去读书。如果我累了,我还可以听音乐和玩小游戏。你改变了我的生活,并且让它变更好。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-10-6 19:14 | 显示全部楼层
悼念...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-6 20:43 | 显示全部楼层
掉念,
他才是真正的时代英雄
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 09:56 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e140:}大忽悠,现在去忽悠上帝了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 01:30 , Processed in 0.054456 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.