TBBT-强大的语言幽默(转载)
S03E06
-Leonard: I'm going to Penny's on Saturday to watch a game with her friends and I don't want to look lik an idiot. I want to blend in.
-我周日要去佩妮家,跟她的朋友们看比赛,我不想自己看上去像个白痴,我想融入进去。
-Sheldon: If you want to blend in with Penny's friends, I'd think looking ke an idiot would be the perfect camouflage.
-如果你想融入佩妮的朋友圈,我觉得扮作个白痴会是完美的伪装。
S03E09
-Leonard: Are you really admitting defeat?
-你当真认栽了吗?
-Sheldon: I never admit defeat.
-我从不认栽。
-Leonard:Good.
-很好。
-Sheldon:However,on an unrelated topic,I am never getting out of this bed again.
-但是从另一个方面讲,我再也抬不起头做人了!
-Leonard: What if you could make Kripke look even sillier than he made you look?
-那何不这样,你设法捉弄科瑞扑克,让他看起来比你更蠢?
-Raj: I don't think that's possible,dude.
-我觉得这不可能,老兄。
Leonard: Sheldon,what you need to do is figure out a way to exact vengeance on Kripke,
-谢尔顿,你现在得好好想想到底怎么报复科瑞扑克。
-Leonard: like,uh,like,how the Joker got back at Batman for putting him in the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.
-就好比蝙蝠侠把疯子罪犯小丑扔进了亚可汗疯人院,事后他不是越狱了吗。
-Raj: That's true. He didn't just stay there and talk about his feelings with the other psychotic villains. He,he broke out and poisoned Gotham's water supply.
-是啊看,他不光是呆在里面对其他神经病恶棍大吐苦水,还越狱了,还对歌谭市的供水系统投毒。
-Sheldon: I suppose I could poison Kripke.
-那我该给科瑞扑克下毒。
-Leonard:No! No.
-不,不。
-Sheldon:It's a simple matter. There are several toxic chemicals that'd be untraceable in an autopsy.
-这其实很简单,有那么几种有毒化学物尸检是查不出来的。
-Leonard:Okay,uh,that's the spirit,but,um,let's dial it back to a non-lethal form of vengeance.
-你抓到了要领。但手段可以温柔点。不要置人于死地。
-Sheldon:How about we whoopee cushion on his office chair? He'll sit down,it'll sound like he's flatulent,even though he's not.
-这样,在他的办公室椅子上弄个放屁垫,他一坐下来,听起来就像是有胃气胀尽管他不是真有胃气胀。
-Leonard: Let's keep thinking.
-还是再想想吧。
转自百度贴吧
|