梁朝伟的外国粉丝对他的评价1

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-8 17:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
译者:malsesi  
imdb上有一个帖子,题目叫“Non Asian Fans of Tony Leung”(梁朝伟的非亚洲fans)。
  (imdb是一个英文网站,网上最大的电影资料库)

Non Asian Fans of Tony Leung

Tony Leung的非亚洲fans

by - dabaichu (Fri Sep 10 2004 14:34:08 )
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Out of curiosity, I'm just want to see how popular Tony is outside of the Asian Ethnicity. If you're an non-asian fan, sign in your ethicity, location (where you live), gender, and the first movie you saw that Tony made an impression on you. BTW, I'm asian, so I don't count. Thanks, and can't wait to see some results.

出于好奇,我想知道Tony在亚洲之外的流行程度。如果你是一个非亚洲fan,请在下面签上你的种族,地点(你住在什么地方),性别,和第一部Tony给你留下深刻印象的电影。顺便说一句,我是亚洲人,所以不算在内。谢谢,迫不及待想看看结果了。
by - dandelion-1 (Mon Sep 13 2004 17:55:49 )
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Caucasian, USA, female, Hero: I thought he was a beautiful man with gorgeous eyes.

I've since watched Chungking Express, Cyclo, In the Mood for Love, and I've confirmed that its him. He's a fantastic and charismatic actor and he'll be my ticket to enjoying a wealth of previously unexplored Chinese cinema. I look forward to the release of Infernal Affairs in the USA next month. Thanks, Tony.

白人,美国,女,看的第一部他的电影是《英雄》。我觉得他是一个有着无与伦比美丽眼睛的英俊男人。

我已经看了《重庆森林》《三轮车夫》《花样年华》,并且肯定他就是那种演员:不可思议、具有超凡魅力。以前鲜少留意中国电影,而现在他是我中国电影之旅的宝贵通行证。我盼望着下个月《无间道》在美国的上映。谢谢你,Tony。

by - Hidefan (Tue Sep 14 2004 10:40:22 )
  I'm Spanish, a female. The first Tony movie I saw was "Hard Boiled", which was my first Hong Kong movie, too. I was really impressed with the whole movie, but Tony stole it from the first second. He was so charismatic that took my attention really fast. Later I saw "Bullet in the Head", with a really touching performance from him. Then I absolutely fell in love.

That was five years ago, and he's still my favourite actor.

西班牙人,女性。我看的第一部Tony的电影是《辣手神探》,那也是我看的第一部香港电影。对整部电影印象极为深刻,而Tony从第一秒就抢了所有的风头。他是那么富于魅力以至于立刻吸引了我全部的注意。后来,我看了《喋血街头》,那真是感人至深的表演。然后我就完全爱上他了。

到现在五年已经过去了,他仍然是我最喜欢的演员。

by - emo7147 (Sat Sep 18 2004 22:18:19 )
  I am a plain ole run of the mill white girl from the USA :). (From Texas to be precise). Ye-Haw! if you're into stereotypes! But I swear we are not all cowboys. He is just so mesmorizing. I would definitly be interested in seeing more films with him in them but sadly I do not believe that I will be able to come accross them easily. :( He is so hot!

我是一个美国的白人女孩(确切的说来自田纳西州)。嘿!别太老土了。我发誓我们不都是牛仔。

他是那么令人如痴如醉。我非常有兴趣看更多他的电影,但很可惜不太容易找到它们:(
  我说,他真是太hot了!

by - Erazorized (Sun Sep 19 2004 08:02:42 )
  Caucasian male, living in Finland. And Tony Leung is one of my favourite modern day actors. First Tony Leung movie that I saw... I'm pretty sure it was Bullet in the Head. But I think his best performance is in Infernal Affairs.

白人,男,住在芬兰。Tony Leung是我最喜欢的当今演员之一。第一次看的Tony Leung的电影……我很肯定是《喋血街头》,不过我觉得他最好的表演是《无间道》。

by - yatgohoyan (Mon Sep 20 2004 03:08:13 )
  Turkish, UK, male....I first saw Tony Leung in Hard Boiled and then Bullet in the Head. I thought, especially in the latter that he was a great young actor with lots of potential. Since then i've seen him in Gorgeous, Hero and Infernal Affairs, all which show different sides to his talent. I own all the above movies as well, so I do think he is a terrific actor and its good to see he's not been ruined by the temptation of Hollywood.
  I've also seen In the Mood for Love but only partially, so I'm hoping to see that again before 2046. Overall, a superb actor getting better all the time.

土耳齐裔,英国,男……我第一次看Tony Leung的电影是《辣手神探》,然后是《喋血街头》。我认为,特别是在后一部电影里,他真是一个极具潜力的年轻演员。从那时起,我看了《玻璃樽》《英雄》和《无间道》,这些都从不同侧面展示了他的才华。我已经买了所有这些电影,因为我觉得他是一个棒极了的演员,而且很高兴他没有被好莱坞的诱惑毁掉。   
  我也看了《花样年华》,但没看完,因为我希望在《2046》以前再看一遍,总之,一位超一流的演员正在变得越来越出色。

by - dandelion-1 (Mon Sep 20 2004 17:43:10 )
  Interesting comments about Tony Leung.

I just watched 'War of the Underworld': hyperkinetic and somewaht stylized with Leung playing the James Dean character....only better than James Dean could have done it. The movie is fun and watchable, but Leung elevates the material considerably.

I also watched 'Chinese Ghost Story 3' and really enjoyed it (I haven't watched Parts 1 & 2: he's an innocent monk who wants to be devout, but he is also very (too) young and easily smitten with beautiful vixens (even if they are evil, soul sucking demons). Lots of fun.

Again, thanks Tony. You are a wonderful tour guide.

关于Tony Leung的一些简评:

我刚看了《江湖大风暴》:Leung扮演了一个风格化似詹姆斯迪恩般的激烈角色……詹姆斯迪恩也不会演得更好了。有意思的商业娱乐电影,但Leung将它提升了一个档次。

还看了《倩女幽魂.道道道》,我非常乐在其中。还没看倩女幽魂的第一部和第二部,他演一个无辜又虔诚的小和尚,但他太年轻了然后很容易就被美丽的女鬼缠上了(即使那些女鬼都相当邪恶)。非常有意思,给人很多乐趣。

再一次,谢谢你Tony。你是通往香港电影之旅的完美向导。

by - PaganElfshimmer (Tue Sep 21 2004 12:33:49 )
  Turkish/BG(Bulgaria)/F/'Ying xiong'...It's a shame I discovered Tony a little late.I'm going to watch 'In the Mood for Love' this week.I kinda like the Maggie Cheung/Tony Leung on-screen chemistry

土耳其裔,保加利亚,女。第一部电影是《英雄》。太遗憾,我发现Tony晚了点儿。我这个星期要去看《花样年华》。我很喜欢Tony Leung和张曼玉在银幕上的火花。
by - death_sounds_so_peaceful (Wed Sep 22 2004 18:13:15 )
  Caucasian, new zealand, female. I fist sore Tony in hero and i know its sad but i went back and watched the sences with him in over and over agian lol..he ahs to be one of the hotest guys i have ever seen...and i am trying to get ahold of more of his films.

白人,新西兰,女。看的第一部他的电影是《英雄》,我认为那部电影不怎么样,但我一次又一次的倒回去看有他的那些场景……他绝对是我曾经见过的最帅的男人……正试着找到更多他的电影来看。

by - A_Coprophiliac (Thu Sep 23 2004 10:31:37 )
  White, Scotland(yes, that's right), Male. The first movie I saw of Tony's was Hard Boiled which I thought he was fantastic in, even outdoing the great Chow Yun-Fat. I think Tony is the best actor working in Asia today, even though I've only seen a dozen of his film's he is the star performer in all of them.

Long live Tony Leung!

白人,苏格兰,男。我看的第一部Tony的电影是《辣手神探》,我认为他在其中极为精彩,抢了周润发的风头。我认为Tony是亚洲今日最好的演员,虽然我只看了一些他的电影,但在所有的电影中都展示出了他是演技最棒的那一个。

Tony Leung万岁!

by - ginsoakedgirl (Fri Sep 24 2004 11:57:32 )
  The first movie I saw him in was Happy Together (in the theater) but the one where I really became a fan was Chungking Express (which I saw later that year). He is my favorite HK actor and one of my favorite actors in general. His eyes are unusually expressive for a male actor - he can speak volumes without saying a word (see Cyclo for proof).

I'm a Hispanic female from Chicago. I think he would have great appeal to non-Asians (he's a great actor after all), but a lot of people in America don't go out of their way to see foreign films. I recall that he made the People list of "50 most beautiful" one year (he was the token Asian - there's always one). People here in the states seem very uninterested in seeing Asian men in non-martial arts/action movie roles... that needs to change.

我看的第一部他的电影是《春光乍泄》,在电影院看的。但是让我成为他的fan的电影是《重庆森林》,在《春光乍泄》之后不久看的。他不仅是我最喜欢的香港演员,而且任何时候都是我最喜欢的演员。他的眼睛对于一个男演员来说具有不同寻常的表现力--他能告诉你一切而不需要说一个字(看看《三轮车夫》就知道了)。

墨西哥裔,女,来自芝加哥。我认为他对非亚洲人有巨大的吸引力(毕竟他是一个非常厉害的演员),但美国很多人不怎么看外国电影。我记得他曾经是某一年《人物》评选的“最美五十人”。在这儿人们很少看亚洲电影,对非武侠动作片角色没有太大的兴趣。我觉得这种情况需要改变。

by - mitsuko (Sat Sep 25 2004 03:43:50 )
  I'm Estonian, female. The first one was Happy Together - I was equally impressed by Leslie, though. But then I saw ITMFL and have been in love:) ever since... All his other films have added to this admiration.

爱沙尼亚人,女。第一部电影是《春光乍泄》,在那部电影里我对Leslie也同样印象深刻。但不久看了《花样年华》就彻底爱上了他。从那时起,他其他的电影都让我越来越喜欢他。

by - your_grundle (Sun Sep 26 2004 11:48:07 )
  I'm white, from Pennsylvania and I first noticed Tony in Hard Boiled. The expression on his face after he kills his old boss (during the werehouse scene) gives me chills everytime I see it. However, my favorite performance from him was in Infernal Affairs.

白人,宾夕法尼亚州,第一次注意到Tony是在《辣手神探》。他在杀死以前老大的时候脸上的表情令我每次重看的时候都浑身战栗。我最喜欢的他的表演是在《无间道》里。
by - queen_of_the_fairy_gnomes (Sun Oct 3 2004 17:05:51 )
  I'm a white european female from britian and have only recently discovered tony leung.I bought infernal affairs when it came out on dvd and have seen chunking express,in the mood for love,happy together and hardboiled since.Have just been to see Here 2004! I think infernal affairs his best film yet.

白人,女,英国。最近刚发现了Tony Leung。已经买了《无间道》DVD,看过《重庆森林》、《花样年华》、《春光乍泄》和《辣手神探》。2004年看了《英雄》。我觉得《无间道》是他最好的电影。

by - mistedjule (Wed Oct 13 2004 12:35:52 )
  I'm a Caucasian female from UK. I first saw this beautiful man in Hero, gonna see more of his other films as soon as I can though!

白人,女,英国。我第一次看到这个英俊的男人是在《英雄》里,然后尽我所能找到他其他更多的电影。

by - Kal-el_of_Krypton (Tue Oct 26 2004 14:13:16 )
  Im a white guy from South Wales, UK. Tony Leung rules. I 1st saw him in Hard Boiled. But in my opinion, Infernal Affairs is his best performance.

白人,男,英国南威尔士。Tony Leung很棒。我第一次看到他是在《辣手神探》里。不过我觉得《无间道》最好。

by - Mister Seb (Thu Oct 28 2004 07:23:34 )
  Male/UK/Indian ethnicity. Hero/Infernal Affairs/Hard Boiled

Infernal Affairs sticks in my mind as great performances, he portrays emotion so very sincerely.

男,英国,印度裔。看过《英雄》、《无间道》和《辣手神探》。
  《无间道》长久铭记在我的心里,非常棒的表演--他能如此真挚地表达情感。

by - shalilla (Mon Nov 1 2004 07:29:57 )
  I'm Russian, and the first movie I saw him in was "In the mood for love". However, the biggest impression was made by "Happy together".

俄国人,第一次看他的电影是《花样年华》。最深刻的印象来自《春光乍泄》。

by - Steven_H (Sat Nov 6 2004 10:06:42 )
  Caucasian, living in Belgium.
  I first saw him in Bullet in The Head, but only recently started to pay attention to him with Infernal Affairs.

白人,比利时。
  我第一次看的他的电影是《喋血街头》,最近引起我关注的是《无间道》。

by - stage_3_dan (Sun Nov 14 2004 17:58:37 )
  I personally think of Tony Leung as the greatest Chinese actor working today, and in fact, I think he has the potential to be as popular overseas as people like Bruce Lee and Toshiro Mifune were in their heydays.

I completely admire his acting. He's captivating to watch, and his range is really something to respect. From Bullet in the Head to the Infernal Affairs, the guy can really nail any role that's handed to him. I was incredibly excited to hear that he and Wong Kar-wai may collaborate on a biopic about Bruce Lee (speaking of the Dragon himself!).

我个人认为Tony Leung是今日最伟大的中国演员,实际上,我认为他有充分的潜力像李小龙和三船敏郎一样在全盛时期名扬世界。

我极为欣赏他的演技。他在银幕上非常具感染力,而且他的戏路之宽广真的令人赞叹尊敬。从《喋血街头》到《无间道》,这个人真的能融入任何一个交到他手上的角色。听说他和王家卫可能合作一部关于李小龙的传记电影,我真是兴奋极了。
RE:●道听途说●外国论坛里,老外们眼中的梁朝伟 by - babystan (Sun Jan 16 2005 04:25:50 )
  I'm Male 31, Yorkshire, UK. I first saw Tony in Hard Boiled then Bullet in the Head. I've been a big fan since.

男,31岁,英国约克郡。我第一次看的Tony的电影是《辣手神探》接下来是《喋血街头》。然后就成了他的超级fan。   

by - Chadd-3 (Sun Jan 16 2005 21:20:36 )
  Male, 18, Ohio I first saw him and Hard Boiled and he left such an impression that I was saying Chow-Yun who? afterwards. I have since seen him in Chunking Express, In the Mood For Love and Hero and so on. I will see him in Infernal Affairs soon. It seems like he can play anything from the polite and quiet to the badass as hell. He's a fantastic actor.

男,18岁,俄亥俄州。看的第一部他的电影是《辣手神探》,而他给人的印象如此深刻,以至于忍不住要说“周润发是谁?”然后我已经看了《重庆森林》、《花样年华》和《英雄》等等。我很快就能看到《无间道》了。看起来他能扮演任何角色,从斯文安静的君子到恨得人牙痒痒的大反派。他是一个不可思议的演员。

by - ProstheticDick (Tue Jan 18 2005 05:36:10 )
  Caucasian, England, Male. First saw him in Chung King Express.

白人,英国,男性。第一次看到他是《重庆森林》。

by - himboy32 (Thu Jan 20 2005 12:28:57 )
  Caucasian,Male.England.

First saw him in 'Tokyo Raiders'. I loved him in that movie, I thought his character was so cool, had a good balance of comedy and drama, can't wait to see 'Seoul Raiders'.

I then saw him in 'Gorgeous' and thought he was hilarious, then in Infernal Affairs and he just proved to me what a great actor he is, the earliest of his films I've seen is 'Butterfly & Sword' his performance is a little iffy in that.

I think its worth noting that Tony is one of my all time favourite actors as well.

白人,男,英国。

第一次看到他是在《东京攻略》里,我非常喜欢这部电影里的他,他的角色很cool,而且在喜剧性和戏剧性之间保持了绝佳的平衡,我迫不及待想看《韩城攻略》。

后来我又看了《玻璃樽》,觉得他非常好笑,然后就是《无间道》,他向我证明了他是一个多么出色的演员,我已经看了他早期的电影如《新流星蝴蝶剑》,那时候的表演有点不稳定。

我认为毫无疑问Tony在任何时候都是我最喜欢的演员。

by - desperateliving (Sun Jan 23 2005 16:55:43 )
  White, Canada, Male, Happy Together or In the Mood for Love, I can't remember which I saw first, as they were in a short timespan.

白人,加拿大,男。第一次看他的电影是《春光乍泄》或者《花样年华》,我记不清了,差不多同时看的。

by - Nat82 (Fri Feb 4 2005 06:18:13 )
  White, British, Female.
  First saw Hard Boiled and The Tigers. Favourites are any collaborations with Wong Kar Wai.

白人,英国,女。
  第一次看到他的电影是《辣手神探》还有《五虎将》,喜欢他和王家卫合作的所有电影。

by - chipper_sob-1 (Sun Feb 27 2005 08:27:57 )
  White, Male, Canada, 22 first saw him in Hard Boiled. Tony is an outstanding actor. I just saw Infernal Affairs yesterday and once again he gives an incredible performance. I've seen a few more of his movies (Gorgeous, Tokyo Raiders), but not the majority of them.

白人,男,加拿大,22岁的时候第一次在《辣手神探》里看到他。Tony是一个杰出的演员。我昨天刚看了《无间道》,他无疑再次贡献了不可思议的完美演技。我已经看了他一些电影(《玻璃樽》和《东京攻略》),但还只是很少。

by - chipper_sob-1 (Sun Feb 27 2005 08:30:10 )
  The expression on his face after he kills his old boss (during the werehouse scene) gives me chills everytime I see it.
  ==============================================================
  I can't believe you said that. I totally agree with you about that scene!!

他在杀死以前老大的时候脸上的表情令我每次重看的时候都浑身战栗。
  ==============================================================

我不敢相信有人提到了这一幕,我完全同意你!

by - TokyoNagaremono (Sun Feb 27 2005 12:12:31 )
  I am a Belgian male. The first time I saw Tony Leung Chiu Wai was in 'Bullet in the Head' in 1991, but honestly, it was the director John Woo who made the biggest impression on me. Since I saw Tony Leung's work for Wong Kar Wai (with a high point in 'In the Mood for Love') that I consider myself a fan.
  Besides al his films with Wong Kar Wai and John Woo, I saw him in 'A Chinese Ghost Story III' and Cyclo.

比利时人,男。第一次看Tony Leung的电影是1991年在《喋血街头》里,但坦白地说,那部电影给我印象最深刻的是导演吴宇森。不过我从那时候开始看梁朝伟和王家卫合作的电影(很喜欢《花样年华》),我成为了他的fan。

除了他和王家卫、吴宇森的电影,我还看了《倩女幽魂.道道道》和《三轮车夫》

by - a264 (Sun Feb 27 2005 12:47:10 )
  White, English female- first saw him in 'Hard Boiled.'
  He is a brilliant actor.

白人,英国,女。看的第一部他的电影是《辣手神探》。
  他是一个非常出色的演员。  

by - skooberstyle (Thu Mar 3 2005 13:59:29 )
  Jew from Jersey(white male from USA). I first noticed him in Hero (my girlfriend was talking about how "hot" he was. I mean I liked Hero but it was nothing fantastic), when I first really noticed him was when I saw the movie "Internal Affairs" and that was definately one of the best performances I've ever seen in my life by any actor, Chinese or not. I could see why he's a big star in Asia, I wish USA had more actors like Tony Leung. I'm definately going to watch more Tony Leung movies.

犹太人,美国,男。

我第一次知道到他是因为《英雄》(我的女朋友一直在说他是多么hot。我的意思是我觉得《英雄》这部电影还行但算不上好),我第一次真正留意到他是《无间道》,那绝对是我一生中在任何一位演员(不管是中国的还是外国的)身上曾经看过的最好的表演之一。我可以看出为什么他在亚洲是一位巨星。我希望美国有更多像Tony Leung这样的演员。我一定会找更多他的电影看。

by - missalainy (Fri Mar 11 2005 10:57:51 )
  Hey! :) I'm an English born and bred lass who first found Tony in Ashes of Time.

I study A-level Film Studies and we are currently studying Wong Kar Wai and the Hong Kong New Wave, so I have also seen Chungking Express (which I loved) and In the Mood for Love. I am hoping to see 2046 this week.

I'm not often taken aback by actors, but there is something fasinating about Tony's delicate face and his outstounding performances. I hope to watch more of his films in the future.

嗨:)

我在英国出生长大。第一部看的Tony的电影是《东邪西毒》。

我在大学修“A-Level 电影研究”,我们正在研究王家卫和香港新浪潮,因此我也看了《重庆森林》(我爱这部电影)和《花样年华》,我希望这个礼拜能看到《2046》。

我不常常会留意演员,但Tony精致的容貌和杰出的演技非常吸引人。我希望将来能看到更多他的电影。   

by - evilfrogger1 (Wed Mar 16 2005 19:33:36 )
  I am girl with half Mexican, other half German with a bunch of other stuff. I live in CA, US. I first saw Tony in Hero. One of the biggest reasons for seeing it was for Jet Li and I am a fan of the director's movies, but I was throughly impressed with the other actors and actresses (including Tony). I read the reviews for Chungking Express on the IMDB boards and rented it. I certainly was not disapointed with the movie nor his acting. He is now one of my fav actors (also incredibly good looking) and Chungking Express my fav movie.

半墨西哥裔半德国裔,女孩,美国加州。我第一次看到Tony是在《英雄》里。我去看那部电影最大的原因之一是李连杰,而且我是张艺谋导演的fan,但我对其他演员印象更深刻。在imdb留言板上看了留言以后又租了《重庆森林》,我当然不会对这部电影和他的演技失望。他现在是我最喜欢的演员(也是我觉得最帅的),《重庆森林》我很喜欢。

by - films4mj (Fri Mar 18 2005 10:17:28 )
  Caucasian, California, female (over 40). 'In The Mood For Love' was the first film starring Tony that I saw when it was released on video. I am very impressed with his acting; he can 'say' so much with with his eyes. His chemistry with Maggie is wonderful to watch. I am smitten!

白人,住在加州,女(40岁以上)。《花样年华》是我看的第一部Tony的电影。我对他的表演印象非常深刻,他能用眼睛“讲述”一切。他和Maggie(张曼玉)在银幕上的火花也非常精彩。被他弄得神魂颠倒了。

by - cankersister_4 (Sat Mar 19 2005 19:46:12 )
  I am a 17 year old hispanic female that lives in Puerto Rico. I first saw Tony Leung Chiu Wai in Hero. I watched this movie in the movie theatre and I was blown away. I think he's amazing in that movie. I thought his eyes looked very sad, so i was very surprised when i saw him in Chinese Odyssey 2002. This was another great movie with another great performance from Tony Leung. Sadly I only saw 3 of his movies. Infernal Affairs is the last movie i have seen of his and of course !gooooood! I immediatly became a fan of his after seeing Hero. He's an incredible actor and VERY HANDSOME!

17岁,墨西哥裔,女,住在波多黎各。我看的第一部Tony Leung的电影是《英雄》,我是在电影院看的,立刻迷上他了。我觉得他的眼睛很哀伤,所以当我看《天下无双》的时候惊讶极了--另一部非常棒的电影另一次非常棒的表演。真可惜我现在只看了他三部电影。《无间道》最近刚看,当然特别好!我立刻成了他的fan。他是一位难以置信的演员而且异常英俊!

by - ishtar_sekhmet (Sat Mar 19 2005 20:41:36 )
  Female, Persian-American.
  The first thing I saw Tony in was In The Mood for Love. He is a gorgeous man and a wonderful actor.

女,波斯裔美国人。
  我看的第一部Tony的电影是《花样年华》。他是一个令人惊艳的男人,而且是极好的演员。

作者:
这口烟跳升
 回复日期:2007-3-11 14:56:16 

by - mrepola (Tue Mar 29 2005 21:28:30 )
  Female, White, USA-Kansas City, Missouri.
  Tony's stand out performance for me is Infernal Affairs. I am on a mission now to see as many of Tony's (and Andy Lau's) films as possible. Our Blockbuster doesn't have near the foreign films it should so I am having to purchase which is expensive! Any ides's where I could pick up zone 1 (US) dvd's on these Hong Kong jems?
  Thanks!

女,白人,美国密苏里州堪萨斯城。

Tony的杰出演技在《无间道》中表现无遗。我现在的任务就是尽可能多地看Tony的电影。我们这里几乎租不到外国电影,所以我得买那些贵得要命的DVD!谁知道我能在哪买到美国一区版的香港电影?谢谢

by - Wirbelwind (Sun Apr 3 2005 19:20:08 )
  White, Male, Saskatchewan, Canada

I'm a big fan of Tony Leung. Just watched 2046 a couple of nights ago and loved it, he's the type of actor that makes anything better just by his presence alone.

白人,男,加拿大萨斯喀彻温省。
  我是Tony Leung超级fan。几天以前刚看了《2046》,非常喜欢,他是那种演员:只要有他存在就能让一切都变得更好。

by - WalterBurns (Mon Apr 11 2005 05:11:00 )
  White male from the US (Massachusetts) here. Kicking myself for missing out on this amazing actor for so many years. I used to work in a video store, for crying out loud!

First saw him in Hero, though I was so mesmerized by Maggie Cheung that he didn't make much of an impression. Then I saw Happy Together, and was just blown away by his performance.

Now I'm catching up on his movies. So far I've seen Chunkging Express and Hardboiled (damn, he stole that movie!)Ashes of Time is on route from Netflix right now.

I really admire his subtlety - his eyes are so expressive. He's hella sexy, too. Considering the combo of his films that I've seen so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing one of his characters get a plain old happy ending.

美国马萨诸塞州,男。我真气自己居然这么多年都没注意到这个了不起的演员,我过去可是在录像带租赁店工作!

看的第一部他的电影是《英雄》,我那时候被张曼玉迷住了,没有太多注意他。然后我看了《春光乍泄》,立刻被他的表演震住了。

现在我到处找他的电影。已经看了《重庆森林》、《辣手神探》(我的天,他在这部电影里抢尽了风头!),刚在网上订了《东邪西毒》。

我真的非常欣赏他那种无法言说的魅力--眼睛如此富于表现力。他也特别性感。想想已经看过的他的电影,我真希望看到他的角色能有一个老套但平静快乐的结局……

by - the_enfo (Thu Apr 28 2005 03:12:43 )
  German, male, 27

I first recognized him in "Hard Boiled", where he delivers are very fine performance. Also saw "Bullet in the head", "Chinese Ghost Story 3" and "Hero" (own this films on DVD), but hadn't the chance to see him in more "serious" films like "Happy together" yet.

德国人,男,27岁。

我第一次对他留下印象是《辣手神探》,他在其中展示了出色的演技。也看了《喋血街头》,《倩女幽魂.道道道》和《英雄》(这些电影都是买的DVD),但还没有机会看他更“文艺”的电影,比如说《春光乍泄》。

by - rizzo_jones (Wed May 4 2005 04:27:10 )
  19, F, White, Scotland.
  I saw him in infernal affairs, damn fine actor.

19岁,女,白人,苏格兰。
  我第一次看到他是在《无间道》。该死的,他真是个好演员。

by - roastpotatoes (Sun May 8 2005 10:00:17 )
  Asian but not Oriental. Not sure if that counts.
  18, female, born and bred in London.
  I saw him first in 'In the mood for love' at like 4 am on tv.
  It is THE most beautiful love story. Then I saw him in Chungking Express and that DEFINATELY confirmed that he is one the greatest actors.

亚裔,18岁,女,不在亚洲而是在伦敦出生长大,不知道算不算。

我第一次看他的电影是《花样年华》,大概是早晨4点在电视里看的。

那是我曾经看过的最美的爱情故事。然后我看了《重庆森林》,然后确定他是最棒的演员之一。

by - nancy18 (Tue May 10 2005 17:29:18 )
  White, England, 24, Female
  Long time ago i first discovered Little Tony in A Chinese Ghost Story 3 and later i saw Happy Together which from then i completely hooked, and wanted to see more. He's very charming, sexy, charismatic and great versatile actor.

白人,英国,24岁,女。

很久以前我在《倩女幽魂.道道道》里第一次看到Tony,然后看了《春光乍泄》,从那时起完全被迷住了,想看更多他的电影。他非常有魅力、性感,而且是个戏路宽广的演员。

by - SamaraInTheWell (Wed May 11 2005 01:28:00 )
  Hispanic, 19 yrs. old, female.
  The first Tony movie I saw was Infernal Affairs. I'd never heard of him before this movie, and I immediately became a fan, and developed a crush on him, too
  I've only seen a couple of his films, but he is great in every one.

墨西哥裔,19岁,女。

我看的第一部Tony的电影是《无间道》。这部电影以前我没听说过他,但《无间道》以后我立刻成了他的fan,对他一见钟情。

我看了他一些电影,而他在每一部里都非常出色。

by - veritya_24 (Fri May 13 2005 12:42:04 )
  White, England, 15 , Female. I first saws him in Hero and immediately liked him. He is soooo yummy and i like him loads, im trying to get hold on some of his other films...he was great in Hero, great death ;) lovely hair, lovely eyes, just lovely.... :D

keeerrunch!!!

白人,英国,15岁,女。我第一次看到Tony是在《英雄》里,然后立刻喜欢上了他。他非常非常帅气,我非常喜欢他,我正在找更多他的电影。他在《英雄》里太帅了,帅死了:),那头发,那眼睛,那么动人……:D   

by - bibidublingreen (Mon May 16 2005 11:51:45 )
  Black, Nigerian (West Africa), Female, 27
  Discovered TL while going to College in the US. Saw him in ChungKing Express and was immediately obsessed with the sad eyed traffic cop though i didn't know who he was. Since then saw, Happy Together, In The Mood for Love, Ashes of Time, Days of being Wild, Your Place or Mine, Mack the knife, Fighting for Love, Gorgeous, 2046, Hero (and i rewind and play his bits in those movies too), those are the ones i remember and i've only just started! Before TL i depended onBob DeNiro and Ed. Norton, Don Cheadle and their sort for range and beauty in acting but now Tony Leung is my All Time Favourite actor and i love him in everything, even the silly little B comedies! He is absolutely scrumptious and...(falling on one knee)Tony, will you marry me???
  (Seriously, I've never asked anyone before!)

黑人,尼日利亚(西非),女,27岁

在美国读大学时候第一次发现了Tony Leung。看了《重庆森林》以后立刻被他演的警察那哀伤的眼睛迷得神魂颠倒,虽然我还不知道他是谁。从那时候起,我看了《春光乍泄》、《花样年华》、《东邪西毒》、《阿飞正传》、《每天爱你八小时》、《流氓医生》、《同居密友》、《玻璃樽》、《2046》和《英雄》(我一次又一次看他出现的场面),我就记得这些,这一切还只是开始。

在Tony Leung之前,我的最爱是罗伯特·德尼罗和爱德华·诺顿,还有唐·钱德尔,他们不论在外貌还是演技上都很出色,但现在Tony Leung已经是我最喜欢的演员,我爱他的一切,即使是傻兮兮的B级喜剧!他绝对是第一流的……(单膝跪下)Tony,你愿意和我结婚吗???(是认真的,我以前可从没跟任何人求过婚!)

发表于 2011-12-8 18:27 | 显示全部楼层
话说梁朝伟的眼睛确实传神
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-8 19:34 | 显示全部楼层
  怎么没有人提到《色戒》啊
看看如何评价
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-9 09:44 | 显示全部楼层
当年无线五虎,在电影圈里发展的,他算是最成功的了,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-12 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
木有人提到小鱼儿啊...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-19 03:38 | 显示全部楼层
好!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-19 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
这么费劲的找DVD不知道中国互联网没版权保护的吗,随便找个视频网站看个够啊;P
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-1 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
fishstone 发表于 2011-12-12 16:35
木有人提到小鱼儿啊...

那年那版的小鱼儿太迷死人了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 12:33 , Processed in 0.046927 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.