四月青年社区

找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6049|回复: 12

【赫芬顿邮报111221】占领运动PK乌坎事件,美国网友评论,中国比美国更民主!

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-23 10:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 小明啊 于 2011-12-23 12:16 编辑

原文的意思是乌坎事件,村民终于使得政府妥协。具体文章就不翻译了。
【中文标题】乌坎民众终于使得政府妥协
【原文标题】
China's Wukan Village Wins Rare Government Compromise After Protests 【登载媒体】赫芬顿邮报
【译者】小明啊
【原文链接】http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/china-wukan-village_n_1162569.html?ref=china#comments

【声    明】欢迎转载,请务必注明译者和出处 bbs.m4.cn

llion7  17 Fans  08:31 PM on 12/21/2011
That is awesome.. good for them! So happy they stood up ....

太棒了,祝贺他们。他们能站出来抗议这十分令人高兴。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Fireslayer
525 Fans
08:15 PM on 12/21/2011
More good signs from what is after all touted as "The People's Republic of China."

The Chinese environmen tal movement is showing big gains. China showed improvemen t on their human rights at a time when the Bush administra tion was goose stepping to the right.
Still a lot of room for improvemen t on both counts, but the trends are encouragin g.
他们自称为“中华人民共和国”已久,但看来越来越名副其实了。中国的环境保护运动日益发展。每次布什政府向保守主义迈进时中国在人权问题上都在进步。双方都有很大的提升空间,但是发展趋势是很让人鼓舞的

Yorksgal
LOL @ Fox Noise  841 Fans  07:37 PM on 12/21/2011
Mayors of America, please take note.
美国的市长们!看看人家是怎么做的!

eric14  772 Fans
   06:44 PM on 12/21/2011
The Rule of Law precedes democracy. It is not a consequenc e of it. Rather democracy develops when there is law.

The West should be emphasizin g this with China. Talk of democracy by the West is far too early. Democracy in China now would lead to rampant chaos.
China needs the law, applied equally to all.
The rule of law is the identifyin g characteri stic of human civilizati on. Without it, we are mere criminals.
法治优先于民主。法治不是民主的结果。准确说来,法治可以带动民主的发展。西方国家在对中国问题上应该着重注意这一点。由西方国家来谈民主还为时尚早。目前中国实行西式民主只会带来无尽的混乱。中国需要法治,法律面前人人平等。法治是人类文明的特征。离开了法治,我们都是罪犯。

rita003  1 Fans  05:15 PM on 12/21/2011

i hope everything to be resolved very soon.
希望事情能够很快得到解决。

rita003  1 Fans  05:08 PM on 12/21/2011
people of china are born confused.
中国人民一直就生活在迷惑混乱中

celticfireusa
Too Legit To Quit...  143 Fans  02:53 PM on 12/21/2011

This is the next big Revolution in the next 10 years...
这是接下来十年中的下一次变革

rita003  1 Fans  05:27 PM on 12/21/2011 i wish the revolution will start soon.
回楼上:我希望这场革命很快就能开始

ciskokid  140 Fans  01:57 PM on 12/21/2011 Ahhh yes, a 'spring' takes many shapes and forms in the most unlikely places.
啊,“阿拉伯之春”这样的“春天”以各种形式形态在那些最不可能的地方发生着。

Stavo  111 Fans  01:33 PM on 12/21/2011 Bet those old time commies are starting to remember those re-educati on camps that they sent these peoples parents to. Getting afraid that what goes around, comes around are they? lol

我敢打赌,那些个老党员们开始回忆起那些当年他们的父母被送去劳动改造的地方。他们应该会担心会步其后尘吧?嘻嘻嘻

DAE  632 Fans  02:36 PM on 12/21/2011 If you know anything about China you'd know that that those "old time commies" were the ones sent to the re-educati on camps by Mao and the red guards many of whom are the parents of the protesters

如果你对中国有所了解的话,你就会知道那些“老党员”正是当年被毛泽东和他的红卫兵送去劳动改造的那些人,很多老党员正是那些抗议者的父母

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
juna
green gardens and organic vegies  227 Fans  01:28 PM on 12/21/2011 I admire the brave citizens of Wukan and I can only hope that the government keeps its promise. The whole world is watching now

我钦敬佩乌坎人民的勇敢,只是希望政府能够坚守诺言。全世界都在盯着瞧呢

HanMeiRen
Even my enemies are humans
30 Fans
8 hours ago( 2:07 PM)
As brutal as the Chinese government can be towards its citizens it usually keeps its promise, domestic or international.

尽管中国政府待民严酷,但是通常都会信守承诺,不管是国内的还是国外的

juna
green gardens and organic vegies
228 Fans
7 hours ago( 2:36 PM)
Good. I am glad to hear this.

太棒了,很开心听到这些。

biabouman41
413 Fans
9 hours ago( 1:03 PM)
As the World turns, we get more brutal and the Chinese more humane.
The Chinese Provincial government might give some pointers to the City Administrations of Oakland and Atlanta and New York.

世道变了,我们越来越严酷而中国却越来越仁慈。中国的省级政府也许可以教导下美国奥克兰特、亚特兰大和纽约的当政官员们。

Donnerville
59 Fans
6 hours ago( 4:10 PM)
Now we can teach them a thing or two about using pepper spray.

而我们可以教下他们如何使用辣椒水哦~

JazzArtLove
189 Fans
9 hours ago(12:52 PM)
awesome, wish they would "give in " to some of the demands here....

太棒了,希望他们也能对我们的某些需求做出“妥协”

OneVoiceOfReason
61 Fans
9 hours ago(12:31 PM)
Occupy China. Welcome to the movement.

占领中国,欢迎参加这次运动。
loki
Tired of being spit on by the ivy greed capitalist
1059 Fans
10 hours ago(12:14 PM)
wow, a communist country that is more attune to the demands of its people than the worlds self proclaimed greatest democracy is.... who could have imagined this ...

哇,一个共产主义国家在满足民众需求方面居然比自诩为全球最伟大的民主国家做的还要好,世事难料啊。
stormpilot
I heart progress
440 Fans
9 hours ago(12:49 PM)
Indeed. I'm flabbergasted.
我勒个去,哥震惊了

KOCT
19 Fans
10 hours ago(12:12 PM)
China is undergoing rapid social and economic change at a rate matched only a few times in human history. There will be great disruption because of it and that will lead to great human suffering.
It is much too early to tell how well the government will manage this change and this suffering; but, at least in this one case, the autocratic Chinese government seems more responsive to its citizens protests than many Western democracie-s.And to answer one expected criticism; No, I would not prefer to live under Chinese government control. But, then again, I'm not too happy living under Bank of America control either.

国正遭遇着社会和经济的剧变,将会因此遭受很大的破坏,很多人都会因此受难。要判断政府将能多好地应对这场改变还为时尚早,但是至少在这次事件中,专治的中国政府看起来要比很多西方民主国家对自己的国民负责任得多。我不愿意生活在中国政府的控制之下,但是同时,生活在由美国的银行控制的国家我也不开心。

DAE
632 Fans
8 hours ago( 2:47 PM)
China has already gone through immense social and economic change and has handled it remarkably well. In 20 years its accomplished a modernization drive unparalleled in human history with very little disruption. Now they are addressing the problems that resulted. Bloomberg reports that the government plans on spending over 500 billion US dollars on environmental protection over the next 5 years.

中国已经经历了巨大的社会和经济变革,而且处理非常之好。在20年里,它成功的实现了现代化进程,这个现代化过程在人类历史上是举世无双的,遭受的破坏也很少。现在他们致力于解决该进程造成的各种问题。据报道中国政府计划在未来的5年花费超过5000亿美元来进行环境保护。
unitedasone
89 Fans
10 hours ago(12:08 PM)
Well if the Chinese government can acknowledge it's peoples grievances, what is wrong with the USA government. We are supposed to be the free and democratic society.

如果中国政府都能理解民众的委屈,那么美国政府是怎么了?我们可是被公认为自由民主的社会啊
SWilliams3G
3 Fans
10 hours ago(12:59 PM)
What?!
Are you honestly saying that China is better off than the US b/c they have given into the 'grievance-s' (i.e. people actually being detained without due process and having their land literally stolen from them), when the US would never even do this in the first place? Spare me your hyperbole over the new bill which was passed too.
Wake up; your 'occupy movement' accomplished pretty much nothing LOL.

什么?你是在说中国要比美国好吗?就因为他们对“委屈”妥协而美国绝不会起初就这么做的?把你夸张的手法用在新通过的法案上吧。醒来吧亲,你们的“占领运动”一事无成
JoePesci
Needs Sarcasm Font
184 Fans
11 hours ago(11:56 AM)
did I miss the big MACE embargo?
I guess passing us economically isn't good enough.. They're going to try to corner the "enlightenment" market as well!

我是不是错过了什么?我觉得他们在经济上超过我们还远不够多,他们会努力占领“启蒙运动”市场的
SWilliams3G
3 Fans
10 hours ago( 1:00 PM)
Except that these villagers are protesting their illegal detention and having their land removed from them. Comparing them to the Occupy 'movement' (if you can even call the joke that), is ridiculous.

尽管如此村民们对非法囚禁和非法征用土地进行了抗议,与此相比,所谓的占领“运动”(如果勉强能将那笑话一样的东西称为“运动”的话)真是荒谬极了
Dantee
I drink for the pain!
574 Fans
11 hours ago(11:46 AM)
I wonder if that could work in America!

我怀疑这样的抗议在美国是否也能有效
munki
Global to Local now Local to Global
143 Fans
10 hours ago(12:08 PM)
Ask OWS...

这个问题得问华尔街占领者们哦~
Mochilero
Have backpack, will travel
301 Fans
11 hours ago(11:23 AM)
I spent a few weeks in southwest China last year, both rural and urban. The country faces tremendous challenges and many facets of its governance seem quite repugnant, not that things are so wonderful here. But without any doubt the country is in the flow of rapid and dynamic change and there is full of great energy. How this all plays out remains to be seen.

去年我在中国南部呆了几个星期,城里和乡下都去了。倒不是想说我们这里情况就有多好,中国正面临着巨大的挑战,管理上也存在着方方面面的问题。但是毫无疑问,中国正在快速而有活力地发展之中,充满了能量。结果如何还拭目以待。
DAE
632 Fans
8 hours ago( 2:50 PM)
Been traveling to China for 30 years. Its been undergoing "rapid and dynamic change" and been "full of energy" during that whole period. Its not new any longer, but it is amazing.

30年来我一直都去中国旅行,30年间中国都在快速而活力地变化之中,充满了能量。这种情况已经不再新鲜了,但是依然令人惊奇
Barbarian At The Gate
Fortune favors the bold.
237 Fans
11 hours ago(11:21 AM)
Time magazine's "Person Of The Year 2011" is the protester. No one specific just all the protesters across the world from the Arab Spring to the OWS.

时代杂志的2011年度人物是抗议者。不是某一个特定的抗议者,而是全球范围内从阿拉伯之春到占领华尔街的所有抗议者们

Satirist1
All 4 d best in the best of all possible worlds
220 Fans
11 hours ago(11:16 AM)
This protest is about the tension between rural and urban peoples and continued urbanizati-on of the land. A common global phenomenon-.
This is not about politics, no matter how much Westerner bourgeois liberals and Western rigthwinge-rs wish it to be.
Chinese Communist Party provides economic freedom to Chinese people often greater than that enjoyed by Americans.
The process of becoming money-base-d, and not ideologica-lly-based, economy produced great benefits and serious problems.

这次抗议是因为城市和农村之间的矛盾以及城市化进程带来结果。这是一个普遍的全球化现象。不管西方资产阶级自由主义者和西方右翼人士是如何希望的,这都和政治无关。中国共产党给中国人民提供的经济自由要比美国人享受到的还多。随着经济发展越来越以金钱为基础,而不是以理想主义为基础,它带来了巨大的好处也带来了严重的问题
CaScientist
22 Fans
10 hours ago(12:06 PM)
This is about nothing more than corrupt party power brokers colluding with the robber-barons to steal from the peasantry to get fabulously wealthy. This is the wet dream of the western oligarchs.-..a government that will collude with them for table scraps and crush any dissent with the tanks that they sold them.

这次事件是腐败的官商勾结窃取农民财富的引发的。这正是西方寡头政治家们每天做的春梦,他们想要一个可以和他们勾结在一起强取豪夺的政府
Satirist1
220 Fans
10 hours ago(12:45 PM)
The process of urbanizati-on and tension between rural and urban dwellers is well known to educated people.
Perhaps you join us one day after a considerab-le period of study. Silent study.

城市化进程和城市农村居民的矛盾对于受过教育的人来说是人所共知的。也许等你好好学习一下以后可以成为受过教育的人。
HanMeiRen
Even my enemies are humans
30 Fans
7 hours ago( 3:18 PM)
China’s domestic politics has got to be affected by its urbanizati-on process. Earlier in the year I read an article stating that China’s urbanizati-on reached 50%.

中国的国内政治深受城市化进程的影响,今年早些时候我在一篇报道上了解到中国的城市化规模已经达到了50%。
joker452
14 Fans
11 hours ago(11:12 AM)
Chinese government is giving in?

中国政府让步了?

loki
Tired of being spit on by the ivy greed capitalist(我受够了被贪婪的精英资本家们唾弃)
1059 Fans
10 hours ago(12:15 PM)
I think they may be more of a democracy than we are. We only give in to the Ruling Class rich.

我觉得他们要比我们更民主,我们只会对统治阶层的富人们让步。
Satirist1
220 Fans
9 hours ago( 1:40 PM)
"I think they may be more of a democracy than we are."
What nonsense.

“我觉得他们要比我们更民主”
楼上的你在胡说八道些什么

该贴已经同步到 小明啊的微博

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-12-23 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
“Now we can teach them a thing or two about using pepper spray.
而我们可以教下他们如何使用辣椒水。”

这个吐槽非常犀利……

不过这回的事件貌似宣传战略占上风啊?难得……还是说他们的怨气实在太大,也开始渐渐转入南方系思维了?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-23 11:18 来自 四月社区 手机版 | 显示全部楼层
闹得够大,这次省政府处理得可以,希望将那些贪官和奸商绳之以法!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-23 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
“法治优先于民主。法治不是民主的结果。准确说来,法治可以带动民主的发展。西方国家在对中国问题上应该着重注意这一点。由西方国家来谈民主还为时尚早。目前中国实行西式民主只会带来无尽的混乱。中国需要法治,法律面前人人平等。法治是人类文明的特征。离开了法治,我们都是罪犯。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-23 19:56 | 显示全部楼层
有意思                    
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 02:52 | 显示全部楼层
看看,美国人有多么理性。美国人都是五毛。

中国的精英们全是猪一样的脑子,思考出来的结果也是猪叫
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 05:26 | 显示全部楼层
离得谱 发表于 2011-12-23 11:53
“法治优先于民主。法治不是民主的结果。准确说来,法治可以带动民主的发展。西方国家在对中国问题上应该着 ...

郎咸平也是这个意思,先发展法制,然后再推进民主建设。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 08:47 | 显示全部楼层
原来米国已经被5毛党占领了啊~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 15:15 | 显示全部楼层
aol 发表于 2011-12-24 05:26
郎咸平也是这个意思,先发展法制,然后再推进民主建设。

不晓得有没有用啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-26 13:37 | 显示全部楼层
59265358 发表于 2011-12-25 19:49
你的意思是 西式民主以后可以搞

这不是我的意思,我只是节选美国人的一种观点。
不予评价,因为我不懂。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-27 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
;P五分人士强大,正式占领美国网站。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-27 10:34 | 显示全部楼层
:L:L:L:L:L
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-27 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
当自由女神成了资本的小三,所谓的“自由”也就成了撩人的情趣内衣。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 12:39 , Processed in 0.047930 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.