我想,左中右都不想它发生吧?但这是事实和现状。
希望,国家和媒体加大力度,没有道歉,最少得有解释。

还有,CBC的英文报道说啥,不用看也想到了,客观一点说就是,另一方的辩护。

RCMP restrain Chinese reporter after tussle at Harper event
在哈珀事件推拉后,皇家骑警控制中国记者
Reporter denied chance to ask question grabs microphone from staffer
没机会发问的记者和(总理)随员争夺麦克风
2.jpg
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/story/2013/08/23/pol-harper-northern-tour-chinese-reporter-rcmp-tussle.html
A Chinese reporter was hauled away by Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s RCMP security detail Friday after he grabbed a microphone and tried to ask Harper a question during a news conference at a mine in northern Quebec.

The reporter had just been involved in a brief physical altercation with Harper’s press secretary, Julie Vaux, as he waited in line to ask his question.

Li Xue Jiang, Canadian bureau chief for the Chinese People's Daily, is one of 10 reporters travelling with Harper on his tour of the North this week.

The tussle came on the last stop of a six-day trip that featured some frayed nerves and sharp words between reporters and members of the Prime Minister’s Office, but was generally seen as relatively smooth considering its length and the rough nature of the travel.

Video of Friday’s incident shows Li brushing Vaux's hand away, and then later shoving her.

A few minutes later, Li grabbed a microphone being operated by a member of the Privy Council Office. After a brief tug on the mic, three members of the RCMP team assigned to protect the prime minister grabbed Li and hauled him to the back of the room. He was only briefly detained.

Li says Vaux pushed him first and was trying to get him to step out of line.

An RCMP officer looks on as Li argues with Julie Vaux, press secretary to Prime Minister Stephen Harper.An RCMP officer looks on as Li argues with Julie Vaux, press secretary to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. (Sean Kilpatrick/Canadian Press)

"The Prime Minister's Office shouldn't deprive my right. It's not democratic," Li said later.

The prime minister's director of communications, Andrew MacDougall, responded to the incident on Twitter.

"Agree or disagree with how events are run, there was no excuse for the Chinese state reporter to get physical with our staff," he wrote. "We will be raising the matter with the [parliamentary] press gallery and Mr. Li should apologize immediately."

The press gallery is the organization that represents journalists who work in Ottawa covering politics and Parliament Hill. Li is a member of the gallery.

Li refused to apologize Friday and said the prime minister’s office should apologize to him: "Why should I apologize? They should apologize to me for being unfair and depriving me of my right to ask a question."

Canadian media offered up slot
As is now common practice at Harper news conferences, the number of questions is decided by the prime minister’s staff and announced to members of the media, who determine by consensus which issues need to be addressed and which reporters are best to pose them.

Political reporters have long complained about the practice, but Harper’s office for years has refused to do things any other way.

On this trip, the prime minister’s deputy director of communications, Stephen Lecce, changed the established practice and instead alternated which reporters he would call upon — one group the first day, the remainder the next.

The two Chinese-language reporters on the trip did not ask for questions until Friday.

In advance of Harper’s news conference at Raglan Mine, reporters were told they would get either four or five questions in English. On this trip, the fifth question has gone to a reporter from the local media. There were also one question reserved for French-language media

In the absence of a local reporter, reporters agreed the fifth question in English should go to Li. He wanted to ask about foreign investment in Canada's natural resources sector. But Lecce said in the absence of a local reporter there would be only four questions allocated, though he offered to see if a fifth would be allowed.

Among themselves, the travelling media agreed Li should have a chance to quiz the prime minister on a topic that mattered to his readers and would provide the rest of the reporters with potentially useful material.

“I wanted to clarify the federal government policy and the regulations toward foreign state-owned company investment,” Li said later.

The other media members offered to dump one of their questions so Li could ask his. At first it seemed that plan would be acceptable. In fact, Li said Lecce asked him his name in order to add it to his list.

In the end, Lecce stuck to four questions in the alternating format and refused to allow Li to occupy a slot voluntarily vacated by a Canadian reporter.

'Unfair, unfair'
The first sign of trouble arrived before the news conference even began, when Li was heard speaking to Lecce and saying, “It’s unfair. Not fair.”

Later, Li was seen stomping toward Lecce and having another animated conversation.

As the CBC was called on to ask a question on Syria, press secretary Julie Vaux spoke to the Privy Council Office audio technician who operates the media microphone.

Vaux then started whispering to Li in the media line and Li was heard again saying, "unfair, unfair."

The video reveals that Vaux was talking to Li and perhaps touching him. Li is seen responding angrily and pushing Vaux. He then turns his attention from her and, as she tries to talk with him, he shoves her again.

"She asked me to give up this question to your Canadian journalist," Li said later, adding he told Vaux it was his last chance on the trip to ask a question.

"I didn't agree to give up. So I am in the line, and ready to ask a question and she grabbed me several times, so that's why I pushed her," Li said.

Following the CBC's question, Lecce called another reporter to the mic. At that point, Li tried to grab the microphone from the technician, "to ask a question," he said.

Three RCMP officers were nearby and grabbed him.

The highly trained unit is deployed wherever the prime minister goes and travels with him in order to protect him, though it is unclear what risk, if any, they believed Li posed.

中国记者提问加拿大总理被拒 发生推拉场面
  原标题:中国记者在加拿大遭不公对待被强行剥夺提问权利
http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2013-08/26/c_125242669.htm

23日,《环球时报》特派记者李学江(左一)同加拿大总理办新闻室秘书朱莉(右一)交涉。

加拿大总理哈珀本月18日—23日到加拿大北极地区视察,随行记者团中包括两名中国记者,其中之一是《环球时报》特派记者李学江。就在访问即将结束的23日,总理演讲会上却发生了一个不愉快的插曲。《环球时报》记者同总理办新闻室一位女秘书发生了“推拉事件”。这在加拿大成了一时的轰动性新闻。

事情经过是这样的。哈珀自2006年上台执政以来,每年都要到北极地区进行视察。每次行前,总理办新闻室都会向记者们发出邀请通告,经审批后组成随行记者团,机票与食宿费用自理。今年的随团记者中包括两位外国记者,就是《环球时报》特派记者和新华社驻渥太华首席记者张大成

视察期间,每到一处,哈珀都会发表一篇政策演讲,然后是记者提问。哈珀这些演讲的内容无非是:加拿大北方地区资源丰富,联邦政府支持北极地区的开发,以保持经济增长,创造就业岗位。按惯例,随行记者在提问前会集在一起讨论提问内容,并将提问记者的名字和单位提交总理办新闻室。然而整个过程中,不论是记者团还是总理办新闻室均对中国记者视若无人。

最后一天中午到达魁北克省最北部的拉格兰镍矿,在哈珀即将发表关于清洁能源的讲话前,随行记者团聚在一起讨论提些什么问题。加拿大CBC电台的一位老记者问《环球时报》记者可有什么问题要问,本报记者说:总理一路上强调开发北极资源,但一直没讲钱从何来,是否请哈珀总理澄清一下政府对外国国有企业投资的政策与法规。记者们都说这个问题很好,很重要,于是将本报记者的问题纳入提问名单,将总共6个问题及提问人名字提交给总理办新闻室副主任斯蒂芬。

但斯蒂芬对记者团说,问题只限5个,现在多了一个问题。记者团认为这是最后一场活动,应该允许多提一个问题。随后大家就前往会场听哈珀演说。记者们都站在观众席后,提问的6位记者则排队站在麦克风后。这时斯蒂芬又走过来,告诉记者们还是只能提5个问题。斯蒂芬示意《环球时报》记者退出,但记者们认为该问题很重要。《环球邮报》的记者对本报记者说,此次随行你也是付了钱的,理当有提问的机会。这时加拿大“太阳传媒”集团的一位记者表示愿意放弃提问,将机会留给中国记者。于是斯蒂芬转过身来问《环球时报》记者的名字如何拼读,本报记者就给了他一张英文名片,斯蒂芬将本报记者的名字和单位写到了他的提示本上。

但在还有两人就要轮到《环球时报》记者提问时,新闻室一位名叫朱莉的女秘书前来将本报记者拉出提问记者队外,希望记者放弃提问,称问题可由一加拿大记者代为提出。本报记者认为,这是一个中国视角问题,换人对中国记者不公平,因此表示不同意。过了一会儿,朱莉再次前来拽住本报记者的胳膊,要求记者放弃提问。本报记者非常生气,告诉她不会接受,同时将她拉记者的手推开,这就是当地媒体报道的所谓“推拉场面”。这时,本报记者以为该轮到自己提问了,就在抓起话筒准备提问时,朱莉示意工作人员将话筒抽走。纠缠时,朱莉叫来了两位皇家骑警,将本报记者拉扯到会场后方。记者告诉他们自己的身份,这时其他记者也赶了过来,两位骑警似乎感到这样不妥,就让本报记者回到了会场前面,但此时哈珀已经回答完问题走人了。6天随访中,10名加拿大记者向哈珀提了约30个问题,却没有给中国记者一次提问机会。

事发后,随行记者们纷纷要求采访《环球时报》记者,并坚持要报道此事。但就在本报记者表示此事虽令人遗憾,但还是希望淡化处理时,一位记者高声宣布,总理办新闻室主任麦克杜格尔从渥太华通过“推特”发布声明说:“不论是否同意活动的安排与运作方式,对李先生来说,没有借口同新闻办的工作人员发生肢体接触( get physical with); 李先生应该立即道歉。”对此,本报记者深感气愤,当场向其他记者们表示:应该道歉的是总理办新闻室。

《环球时报》记者要求总理办新闻室道歉的理据如下:

1,将本报记者加入提问名单,是随行记者团的集体决定,总理办新闻室没有尊重记者团集体决定。
2,按加拿大的既定惯例和程序,只能由记者团集体讨论来决定由何人提问;而总理办新闻室只能限定提问人数和    时间,对由谁来提问,提什么问题则无权干预。
3,总理办新闻室突然在现场作出撤换决定,未经记者团和本报记者的同意,也未给出任何理由,这只能解释为是对中国记者的排挤与歧视。
4,在加拿大,记者拥有无可置疑的提问权利,总理或总统也有装做听不见不予理睬,或是回避问题,或是顾左右而言他的权利。但无论是总理办新闻室,还是警察都没有因为记者要提问而动用武力将记者押离的权力。
5,远在数千公里之外的总理办新闻室主任,在没有向当事人核实事实的情况下,对记者进行指责并要求道歉,显然是极不负责任的。

24日,此插曲成为加拿大各大主流媒体的重要新闻。加拿大全国最大的报纸《环球邮报》、全国性大报《全国邮报》均配发图片,刊登2000字的相关报道。加拿大两大全国性电视台CBC和CTV,都在事发当晚将此事作为重要新闻事件加以播出。报道都是随团记者们发回的,情节基本属实,立场也颇为客观,叙事中带有对中国记者的同情,并指责多年来总理办对记者的封锁和对媒体的限制。在加拿大国家电视台CBC和加拿大电视台CTV网站的报道后都出现数以千计的加拿大人跟帖,多数都是同情与支持记者的。在CBC网页跟帖中,一位名叫JANICE COWLEY的现场女听众写道:“她(指朱莉)才是肇事者。总理应该向李道歉,然后是全体加拿大人(道歉),因为这起事件将我们的民主变成了伪善。”

该贴已经同步到 diver18的微博
发表于 2013-8-28 06:30 | 显示全部楼层
西方的虚伪民主。真丢人啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 16:37 , Processed in 0.052258 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.