往小了说
  两个人恋爱组成家庭,很多中国人的爱情会转变为亲情,因此即使没有爱情了,也会牺牲一下自己去维护家庭完整。
  而西方人不会,只要自己没有了爱情的感觉,结果就是分手或者离婚。
  往大了说
  西方国家信奉:没有永远的朋友,只有永远的利益。绝对是从自我利益出发。
  而中国信奉的是:买卖不在仁义在!为以后有机会互利留下基础。

认识到这一点,交流起来会比较方便。

The biggest difference between China and the west is:

It’s partly mentioned by Reade in the question which talked about love and marriage,but it seemed Reade was not truly aware ,maybe just feel it in some way.
There’s a Chinese phrase: Tolerance brings respect. Tolerance, compromise to team are something that Eastern believe in strongly inside. While Western believe in people themselves, kinda like individualism, to emphasize individual need and feeling, it’s the most important for them.
Let’s talk about it from a micro point of view, family consists of two people in love, many Chinese people would turn love to be family love,thus though there’s no love anymore, they would sacrifice themselves to preserve family completely.But western would not do that, if there’s no feeling of love, then end up separating or divorcing.  
From a macro point of view, western countries’ belief is: there’re no forever friends but only interests. Absolutely believe in individualism.But China’s belief is: friendship is still there even if deal is fail, to save the good opportunity for future.

220227k64d4snvznnvao63.jpg
以下是Reade的回答:

I think you’re definitely right about a lot of that, but it’s not true in every case. There are many Westerners that function just like Chinese, and although family and friends may not be quite as important as in China, they are still very, very important, and times like right now in America (Thanksgiving) definitely prove that. And I don’t quite agree with your comment about friends actually, I think that the view on friendship is pretty similar actually. I think people in both countries will use their “friends” at times, but many other people believe strongly in loyalty and good friendships. But really you’re right in that Western countries are much more individualistic than in Asia, and that very well may be the biggest difference. Though, it seems to be growing a lot in China as well, especially in younger women, as many of them have become increasingly materialistic as of late, and that extends into their personal and family lives as well. As China opens up more and more to the rest of the world this may increase, but it’s something that I personally would not like to see in China too much.
我觉得有许多你是对的,但不是每点都对。有许多西方人其实就像中国人那样。尽管家庭和朋友不是像在中国那样重要,但他们还是非常非常重要的,就像美国这会(感恩节)就能说明。我不同意你那些关于朋友的观点,其实,我想对于友谊,大家是相同的。我认为两个国家的人有时都会利用他们的“朋友”,但许多人非常信仰忠诚和好的友谊。不过你是对的,西方比亚洲更个人主义,那可能是很大的不同,但这在中国好像也在增多,特别是年轻女孩,她们许多都变得越来越物质,这也延伸到她们自己和家人。只要中国对世界越来越开放,这就会增多,但这是我个人不是很想看到的。

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:33 , Processed in 0.047610 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.