QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 474|回复: 3

[头条新闻] 【CNN20140601】鲍·贝里达尔:飞向自由

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-1 10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 已注册会员 于 2014-6-1 10:50 编辑

不管你认不认同,祖宗有它的精神和行为准则。

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/31/world/meast/afghanistan-bergdahl-aboard-helicopter/

以下是奥巴马关于鲍·贝里达尔获释的宣言:
"Good afternoon, everybody. This morning, I called Bob and Jani Bergdahl and told them that after nearly five years in captivity, their son, Bowe, is coming home. Sgt. Bergdahl has missed birthdays and holidays and the simple moments with family and friends, which all of us take for granted. But while Bowe was gone he was never forgotten. His parents thought about him and prayed for him every single day, as did his sister, Sky, who prayed for his safe return. He wasn't forgotten by his community in Idaho or the military which rallied to support the Bergdahls through thick and thin. And he wasn't forgotten by his country, because the United States of America does not, ever, leave our men and women in uniform behind.

"As commander-in-chief, I am proud of the service members who recovered Sgt. Bergdahl and brought him safely out of harm's way. As usual, they performed with extraordinary courage and professionalism, and they have made their nation proud. Right now our top priority is making sure that Bowe gets the care and support that he needs and that he can be reunited with his family as soon as possible.

"I am also grateful for the tireless work of our diplomats, and for the cooperation of the government of Qatar in helping to secure Bowe's release. We've worked for several years to achieve this goal, and earlier this week I was able to personally thank the emir of Qatar for his leadership in helping us get it done.

"As part of this effort, the United States is transferring five detainees from the prison in Guantanamo Bay to Qatar. The Qatari government has given us assurances that it will put in place measures to protect our national security.

"I also want to express gratitude to the Afghan government, which has always supported our efforts to secure Bowe's release. Going forward, the United States will continue to support an Afghan-led process of reconciliation, which could help secure a hard-earned peace within a sovereign and unified Afghanistan.

"As I said earlier this week, we're committed to winding down the war in Afghanistan, and we are committed to closing Gitmo, but we also made an ironclad commitment to bring our prisoners of war home. That's who we are as Americans. It's a profound obligation within our military, and today, at least in this instance, it's a promise we've been able to keep. I am mindful though, there are many troops who remain missing in the past, that's why we're never going to forget; we're never going to give up our search, for service members who remain unaccounted for. We also remain deeply committed to secure the release of American citizens who are unjustly detained abroad and deserve to be reunited with their families just like the Bergdahls soon will be.

"Bob and Jani, today families across America share in the joy that I know you feel. As a parent, I can't imagine the hardship you guys have gone through.As president, I know that I speak for all Americans when I say we cannot wait for the moment when you are reunited and your son Bowe is back in your arms.

"So with that, I'd like Bob to have an opportunity to say something, and Jani as well."

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2014-6-2 23:22 | 显示全部楼层
【链接】http://military.people.com.cn/n/2014/0602/c1011-25093328.html
【标题】美士兵阿富汗被俘5年后获释 已不会讲流利英语
【正文】
央广网北京6月1日消息 (记者王宗英)据中国之声《新闻晚高峰》报道,在阿富汗与巴基斯坦边境,一名28岁的美军士兵登上了一架美军直升机,他显得颇为谨慎,一上飞机,就在纸板上写下了两个字母:“SF”,也就是美国特种部队的英文字母缩写,并在后面画上一个问号。这位美军士兵随后把纸板递给了飞机员,直升机的飞行员大声的回答他说:“是的,我们已经找你很久了。”

这不是什么接头暗号,更不是哪部谍战电影的桥段,这是5月31号晚间,也就是不到一天的时间内刚刚发生的真实事件。就在得到飞行员肯定的回答之后,这位美军士兵突然崩溃大哭。

虽然这位美军士兵没有开口说话,但是几乎全美国都知道他的名字鲍·贝里达尔中士。那在他身上究竟发生了什么?

5月31号,鲍·贝里达尔的家乡,美国爱达荷州的黑利山庄比往常热闹了许多。不少地方挂起了彩旗和标语,上面写着:“我们的祈祷得到了回应!”“鲍·贝里达尔,欢迎回家!”。鲍·贝里达尔的父母此刻并不在黑利山庄,而是在华盛顿。很快他们就接到了来自白宫椭圆形办公室的电话。

鲍·贝里达尔的母亲雅米:今天,奥巴马总统给我们打电话,告诉我们鲍就要回家了,我们太高兴了,也如释重负。我们等不及拥抱我们唯一的儿子。

鲍·贝里达尔,28岁,美军中士。5年前,2009年的5月,时年23岁的他抵达美军阿富汗战场,然而仅仅两个月之后,鲍·贝里达尔就宣告失踪。他是如何失踪的?当时,这成了不少媒体争相报道的内容,有猜测说,他是故意脱队而被俘虏了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
据美国媒体12月25日报道,塔利班武装组织当天公布了一段声称是被俘虏美军士兵鲍贝里达尔的录像。目前美国军方已经确认,录像中的士兵确为贝里达尔本人。 在塔利班公布的这段时长36分钟的录像中,贝里达尔戴着墨镜坐在镜头前,贝里达尔先报出了自己的军衔、血型、出生日期、家庭住址和亲属情况等一系列隐秘信息他在录像中长篇累牍地谴责美国发动阿富汗战争以及美国与穆斯林世界的对立关系。贝里达尔还在录像中指责美国政府发动战争,“将我们一次又一次推向泥潭……越南、日本、德国、索马里、黎巴嫩、伊拉克,而这次是阿富汗”。录像快要结束时,塔利班发言人穆扎赫德重申了要美国用“一定数目的在押囚犯”换取贝里达尔的要求。
http://club.china.com/data/thread/1011/2708/12/01/8_1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 23:26 | 显示全部楼层
好吧,我又邪恶了,奥黑正在收官,准备回忆录?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:23 , Processed in 0.060853 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.