QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 497|回复: 1

[网贴翻译] 【每日邮报20140616】 第五快进球的克林特·邓普西怀疑他的

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-17 22:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 下个月 于 2014-6-17 23:04 编辑

【中文标题】克林特·邓普西成为世界杯历史上排名第五的最快进球的人...但是,他怀疑他的鼻子断了,在被踢到脸后。
【原文标题】Clint Dempsey scores fifth quickest goal in World Cup history... but gets suspected broken nose after taking boot to the face
【登载媒体】Daily Mail
【原文链接】http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2659586/Clint-Dempsey-scores-fifth-quickest-goal-World-Cup-history-left-bloodied-getting-booted-face-Ghana-player.html
【正文】

It was a first-half of contrasts for Clint Dempsey in the USA’s opening game against Ghana – he brilliantly scored the World Cup’s fifth fastest goal of all-time, before sustaining a suspected broken nose from a flying boot.
在美国对加纳的上半场中,克林特·邓普西漂亮地打进了世界杯历史上第五最快进球,但在之后他怀疑他的鼻子被飞来的一踢给踢断了。

The former Fulham and Tottenham forward found himself on his back after an ungainly aerial clash with John Boye ended with the Ghanaian’s boot finding the American’s nose.
在与加纳球员John Boye猛烈的空中冲撞中,邓普西的鼻子被踢中,前锋Fulham 和 Tottenham发现他躺在地上。

Dempsey grabbed the fastest goal of the World Cup so far just 29 seconds into the Group G clash in Natal, with a crisp low finish into the bottom corner that he celebrated ecstatically.
邓普在29秒钟以一个低射破门,拿到了本届世界杯的最快进球,并进入G组即将与纳塔尔对抗,破门后他狂喜。

网友评论:
anto81, milano, Italy
do the americans still think that"soccer"is a girly game?these 3 points are vital in such a iron group,well done.
anto81 网友(意大利):美国人还认为“足球”是个很娘娘腔的运动吗? 这三记进球是各一个钢铁般队伍的取胜的关键,干得好!

ronald sims, southampton, United Kingdom
At least America won,by the way how did we do.
ronald sims网友(英国,南安普顿):至少美国人以美国的方式赢了。

Carl, London
I think Clint Dempsey will be more worried about his USA team mates who were shocking last night the way Ghana had them running around all game will be of serious I still struggle to work out how they won that game
Carl 网友(伦敦): 我觉得克林特·邓普西应该更担心他的队友,他们震惊于被加纳迫使地满场跑。这后果可能会很严重,我还始终不敢相信美国赢了。

Katsuhiro, Osaka, Japan
Goodluck with next game with portugal, and a BIGGER goodluck with Germany's match up soon.
Katsuhiro, Osaka,网友(日本):下一场与葡萄队的比赛好运!并且祝与德国队尽快会和!

Max Hänck, Neu- Anspach, Germany
i‘ve watched the match and i feel very comfortable- as a german . both teams will not be a thread to us. but i wish that US will achieve the next round.
Max Hänck, Neu- Anspach网友(德国):我看了比赛并且看的很愉快,两个队都不会是我们(德国)的威胁,但是我还是希望美国能打到下一轮。

article-0-1ED4D85700000578-819_634x435.jpg

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2014-6-17 22:59 | 显示全部楼层
加纳运气不好,美国走了狗屎运。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:55 , Processed in 0.064268 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.