QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 669|回复: 2

[网贴翻译] 【华盛顿邮报20140617】世界杯上的民族主义问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-19 03:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 下个月 于 2014-6-19 13:45 编辑

【中文标题】世界杯见闻:在萨尔多瓦,民族主义的表达方式有很多种方法,很多种类型
【原文标题】World Cup travelogue: In Salvador, patriotism expressed in many ways, at many volumes
【登载媒体】The Washington Post
【原文作者】DOM PHILLIPS
【原文链接】http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/soccer-insider/wp/2014/06/17/world-cup-travelogue-in-salvador-patriotism-expressed-in-many-ways-at-many-volumes/?tid=sm_fb
【评论链接】https://www.facebook.com/washingtonpost/posts/10152213202377293
【正文】

SALVADOR, Brazil — Among the goal-scoring and general goodwill, this World Cup is also exposing issues about nationalism, pride and identity — not just for those anti-World Cup Brazilians who agonized before donning team shirts, but also for the thousands of German fans here in Salvador who watched their team demolish Cristiano Ronaldo’s Portugal 4-0 in the hot afternoon sun Monday.
萨尔瓦多,巴西。 在进球数(的竞争)和总体上的善意之中,本届世界杯也暴露出了关于民族主义、骄傲和认同的问题,不仅仅是体现在那些反世界杯的巴西人在穿着队服的假人面前苦恼,也体现在本周周一那个炎热的下午,当在萨尔多瓦的上千德国队粉丝观看德国队以4-0打败了克里斯蒂亚诺·罗纳尔多的葡萄牙队的时候。

The World Cup makes people think about what country they are from, how they feel about belonging to that country, and in a bigger sense, what the rest of the world feels about their country. National traits are exposed through the prism of soccer. That spotlight is not always kind, but it can also be funny.
世界杯让人们想起他/她们来自哪个国家,自己归属于哪个国家,并且更重要的问题在于,世界上的其他人是如何看待自己的国家。民族特征通过足球这个棱镜被反射出来。(尽管)在这个聚光灯下并不都是善意,但是也很有趣。

The Germany-Portugal game presented a dilemma for some Brazilians: whether to root for the shiny, organized Germans, or their former colonial masters Portugal?
德国和葡萄牙的比赛对有些巴西人而言是个困境:是为闪亮的、有组织的德国队加油,还是为他们的前殖民国葡萄牙加油。

“Who are you going to support today,” a mother asked her teenage son as they marched to the Fonte Nova stadium.
“你今天要给哪个队加油?”一位母亲在去Fonte Nova体育馆的路上问她还是个青少年的儿子。

“Germany,” he replied.
“德国,”他回答。

“You can’t support Germany,” she scolded. “You are Brazilian; you have to support Portugal.”
He sulked.
“你不可以支持德国队,”母亲责骂道,“你是个巴西人,你应该支持葡萄牙队。”
他闷闷不乐起来。

网友评论:

Jose Guillermo Yanez: My wife is from Brazil, my oldest son is from the USA, my youngest son is from Mexico... and I'm from Peru (who didn't make it into the World Cup this year)...!!! We have three teams in the cup... yesterday our household was divided in two, half for Brazil the other half for Mexico. Thank goodness the match ended in a tie 0-0...!!!
网友Jose Guillermo Yanez:我的妻子来自巴西,我的长子来自美国,我最小的儿子来自墨西哥... 我来自秘鲁(今年没有打进世界杯)...!!!(在我家里)有三只球队进了世界杯...昨天我们家被分成两派,一半支持巴西,另一半支持墨西哥。感谢上帝,比分是0-0...!!!

Toli Myers: As long as your country made it to world cup.
网友Toli Myers:前提是你的国家打进了世界杯。

Brendan Fenton: Relax and just enjoy the World Cup Washington post. Making something out of nothing. Look at all the smiles. Stop trying to dig up negativity and look for the positive that's in the crowd
网友Brendan Fenton:华盛顿邮报,放轻松,享受世界杯吧!(别再)无中生有。看看所有的笑脸。试着停止挖掘消极的一面,在人群中找找积极的一面吧!

Soran Jaff :It doesn't make any problem for me. I am Kurd and don't have country.
网友Soran Jaff :我没有这个问题,我是个库尔德人,我没有国家。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2014-6-19 19:31 | 显示全部楼层
帅哥万岁,好吧我爱梅西,话说爱国主义和民族主义有明显界限么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-20 00:14 | 显示全部楼层
下个月 发表于 2014-6-19 19:31
帅哥万岁,好吧我爱梅西,话说爱国主义和民族主义有明显界限么

这个真没想过。。。这篇文章翻译到一半我才发现太不政治正确了以后得多注意
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:01 , Processed in 0.035659 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.