四月青年社区

找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2306|回复: 5

[外媒编译] 南华早报:想提前下飞机吗?-------中国人打开飞机的紧急出口

[复制链接]
回帖奖励 1 金条 回复本帖可获得 1 金条奖励! 每人限 1 次(中奖概率 20%)
发表于 2014-12-21 16:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Early exit? Chinese first-time flyer opens plane emergency door

想提前下飞机吗?-------中国人打开飞机的紧急出口

Published time: December 18, 2014 16:14 Get short URL  
Reuters / Carlos Barria
1 FacebookTwitterRedditStumbleUponGoogle+Tumblr Tags

China, Planes, Transport, Vehicles A Chinese first-time flyer has opened an emergency door in a plane to get some fresh air. Luckily, he did not cause any harm, and the offense is being treated leniently compared to previous incidents aboard Chinese planes.
A man in his 50s on a Xiamen Air flight from Hangzhou to Chengdu on Sunday opened the emergency door of a plane before departure.
READ MORE: Drunk honeymooner threatens to ‘kill everyone on board’ flight, causes emergency landing
"It's my first time seeing a passenger open the safety door. He told the attendants he just wanted some fresh air ... hope our flight won't be delayed for too long," a passenger wrote online, The South China Morning Post reports.
Want some fresh air? Open the emergency exit. Xiamen Airlines, China today. pic.twitter.com/LEZ9m9J77Y

中国厦门航空公司,一个中国人首次坐飞机打开飞机应急门理由是想得到一些新鲜空气。幸运的是,他没有造成任何伤害,也没有受到处罚。“这是我第一次看到一位乘客在飞机起飞时打开安全门。他告诉服务员他只想一些新鲜空气……希望我们的航班不会延迟太久,”《南华早报》报道。

— PJ de Jong (@jong_pj) 15 декабря 2014
Fortunately, the exit was just above a wing and no inflatable chute was deployed. So the flight attendants were able to fix the door and proceed with the take-off. However, they placed the man in another seat, as far from emergency exits as possible.
The airline officials said they had no intentions to inform the airport police to penalize the man.
"He did not cause delays or any other direct losses to the airline," an employee told the Southern Metropolis Daily newspaper.
READ MORE: Booze and lose: MP pressure for Russia to ban in-flight alcohol sales
However it is not the first case of misbehavior in Chinese domestic flights.
Last week a man on flight from Xi’an to Sanya used an emergency exit “to get off the plain quicker,” he told the police. The inflatable chute was deployed and that caused a delay of the plane’s next take-off by two hours. Besides, the airline company will have to check and fix emergency chute and door. The cost of the work is reportedly over $16,000.
Passenger opens emergency exit and uses slide ‘to get off plane faster’ in Hainan airport pic.twitter.com/KBDNC7ubvU

幸运的是,上面的出口恰好在一个翅膀之上,所以没有导致充气滑梯打开。所以乘务员能够关闭门继续起飞。后来他们把客人放在
另一个座位上,尽可能远离紧急出口。航空公司的官员说,他们没有告知机场警察。”因为他没有造成延误或任何其他的损失,”一位员工告诉《南方都市报》报纸。但是在中国国内航班这并不是第一例不良行为。上周从西安飞往三亚的航班有一个人使用紧急出口“下车”,他告诉警察。导致充气滑梯打开,导致下一个飞机起飞延迟两个小时。此外,航空公司将不得不检查和解决应急通道和门。损失超过16000美元。在海南机场乘客打开紧急出口,并使用滑动下飞机。

On Friday, the plane flying from Bangkok to Nanjing had to come back to Bangkok after a woman threw a cup of noodles in boiling water at a flight attendant while her friend threatened to blow up the plane.
These cases have caused great consternation in China, as people fear such behavior in international flights is spoiling the image of the country. The China National Tourism Administration pledged that the Chinese involved in such cases would be punished and their names would be put in a special list of travellers causing trouble.

周五,从曼谷飞往南京的飞机不得不回到曼谷只是因为一个女人把一杯面条泼在空姐背后,而她的朋友还威胁要炸毁飞机。这些案件在中国造成巨大的恐慌,因为人们担心这种行为是在破坏国家的形象。中国国家旅游局承诺,中国人在这种情况下会受到惩罚,他们的名字将被放在一个特殊的名单中。

评论
China did well see more 24 minutes ago Edit Remove Reply?Moderate coaster 0  
中国做的很好

I thought that only happened in Kentucky see moreabout 2 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate ?Edward the Seventh? +1   我认为只有在肯塔基才会看到

I-just-can't-stop-laughing! #ariaalfrescasee moreabout 6 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate DelfinaLGunn -5 笑停不下来

upto I saw the bank draft four $4102 , I did not believe that my brothers friend was like truly receiving money parttime from there new laptop. . there dads buddy has been doing this 4 only 22 months and by now cleard the dept on their appartment and bought Land Rover Range Rover .
why not check here..... w--w--w.J--o--b--s7--0--0.Co--msee moreabout 14 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate VincentALucas -5   

直到我看到银行汇票4102美元时我简直不相信,我的兄弟在那里做兼职新笔记本电脑赚了大钱。。他叔叔已经做了4月22天,甚至辞了工作在家里,还买了路虎,揽胜。你还犹豫在什么.....

Finally, my paycheck is $ 8,500? A working 10 hours per week online. My brother’s friend had an average of 12K for several months, he work about 22 hours a week. I can not believe how easy it is, once I try to do so. This is what I do............w--w--w.J--o--bs-s--p--o--t.c--o--msee moreabout 14 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate GeorgetteTRush -4   

最后,我每周工作10个小时的时间在网上的薪水是8500美元。我哥哥的朋友平均几个月赚了12 k,他每周工作约22小时。我不能相信是多么容易啊,只要你想钱就到了

Cole . even though Brian `s report is unimaginable... yesterday I got Land Rover Defender since I been earnin $8429 this-past/4 weeks and over ten-grand this past-munth . this is really my favourite-job I've ever done . I actually started four months/ago and pretty much immediately was earning more than $73, p/h .
pop over here..... w--w--w.J--o--b--s7--0--0.Co--msee moreabout 15 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate Daniel Ruiz 0   

科尔,尽管布莱恩的报告是不可思议的……自从在过去4周我赚了 8429美元后就买了辆路虎,一个月近一万美金。这确实是我做过最喜欢的工作。其实我才开始做了四个月,几乎年平均收入超过73美元每小时。在这里很流行的.

What do you do? Suck Obama's private parts or your mom does?see morejust nowEditRemoveReply?Moderate Kael Shawnasae +2   

你们做什么工作?像你妈妈那样##奥巴马的私处吗?

Hopefully it will not become a craze!see moreabout 16 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate PAPA Gander +4   

希望他不会成为一个疯子!

china's new "open door" policy. spearheaded by citizen initiative, of course.see moreabout 16 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate mcbarre +1   

这是由中国公民发起的中国新“门户开放”政策。(贬义)

Once the airplane cabin is pressurized it is impossible to open.
Not that clear folks , someone opened a door of a pressurized beechcraft twin prop airplane in northern Canada five years ago at 33,000ft and stepped out .
Wasn't the greatest decision of the guys short life .see moreabout 2 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate Alex 0   

一旦飞机客舱增压后打开是不可能的。脑子一定有问题,曾经有人在加拿大北部33000英尺打开了一扇门走了出去。想结束生命这不是一个好方法。

I wouldn't be so sure about low altitudes, also on many types emergency doors open outward. Do they all have "Cooper vanes" on the emergency doors?
Oh, and don't forget the Shaolin Monastery. :)see moreabout 15 hours ago

我不相信低空飞行的飞机的有许多应急门可以向外打开。他们不是都有插销吗?哦,别忘了少林功夫。:)
---------------------------------------

发表于 2014-12-21 16:52 | 显示全部楼层
china's new "open door" policy. spearheaded by citizen initiative, of course.see moreabout 16 hours agoEditRemoveReply?Moderate mcbarre +1   

这是由中国公民发起的中国新“门户开放”政策。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-21 17:07 | 显示全部楼层
可爱的革命群众,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-21 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
Pentium_5 发表于 2014-12-21 16:52
china's new "open door" policy. spearheaded by citizen initiative, of course.see moreabout 16 hours  ...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-21 18:22 | 显示全部楼层

这位境外网民显然具有相当高的政治素养。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-21 20:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:31 , Processed in 0.053476 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.