发表于 2015-1-14 19:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【原文标题】JackieChan's son convicted on drug charge, sentenced 6 months
【中文标题】成龙之子因吸毒被判处6个月有期徒刑
【原文链接】
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/08/world/asia/china-jackie-chan-son/index.html
【更新时间】
Updated0458 GMT (1258 HKT) January 9, 2015
【正文】
Beijing, China(CNN) The son of kung fu movie star Jackie Chan was convicted on a drug chargeand sentenced to six months in prison in a Beijing court on Friday.
CNN 中国北京报道 本周五,著名功夫影星成龙之子因吸食毒品罪被北京法院指控并判处有期徒刑6个月。

JayceeChan, who pleaded guilty to "hosting others to take drugs," was alsofined 2,000 yuan ($320), announced the Dongcheng District People's Court.
房祖名主动承认了其收容他人吸食毒品的犯罪事实,北京市东城人民法院判其缴纳处罚金2000元。

Wearinga black sweatshirt and blue pants, the 32-year-old Chan -- who is an actor likehis father -- bowed to the judge and prosecutor after the 90-minute trial.
房祖名,今年32岁他与父亲一样是一名演员。审判当日他身着黑色运动衫和蓝色裤子,在经过90多分钟的审讯结束后,他向法官和检察官鞠了个躬。

"Icommitted a crime and deserve to be punished," the court's officialmicroblog quoted him as saying. "It doesn't mean I have received mercy andforgiveness -- I hope to earn them with my future actions."
该法院官方微博转引了房祖名的话“我犯了法,必须要收到法律的惩罚”。“我知道受到惩罚不等于获得宽恕和原谅,我会用以后的行动获得谅解”。

Remindinghim to "return to the right path" and "establish a healthypublic image," the prosecutor cited Chan's cooperation with police as abasis for leniency, according to the court.
该法院检察官表示由于房祖名系自首依法对房祖名从轻处罚,并提醒他将来走向正轨,重塑积极健康的公众形象。

READ:Jackie Chan's son held in anti-drugs crackdown in China's capital
成龙的儿子在北京因违反禁毒法规受到惩罚

TheHong Kong nativewas arrested in Beijinglast summer along with a Taiwanese actor, amid a government crackdown oncelebrity drug offenders.
去年夏天,在北京当局的一次对名人吸毒犯的扫荡中,一名香港籍影星和一名台湾男星被捕。

Afterboth men tested positive for marijuana, police found more than 100 grams of thedrug after searching Chan's apartment.
经过警方检测后证实两名男子吸食大麻属实,并在房祖名住所处搜查到100多克毒品。

Althoughhe did not attend the trial, Jackie Chan -- who has starred in Hollywood blockbusterslike "Rush Hour" and was named an anti-drugs ambassador in China in 2009-- had expressed anger and disappointment in his son in media interviews.
在好莱坞大片中备受瞩目的成龙,曾出演过《尖峰时刻》等电影,并曾担任2009年禁毒形象大使。虽然他并未涉及此案,在接受采访时,成龙表示很愤怒对自己的儿子非常的失望。

READ:Chan: 'I'm extremely furious'
成龙:“我真的是非常的愤怒。”

"Ifailed to discipline him -- now the state is helping me discipline him and makehim get rid all the bad habits," the elder Chan, 60, told the state-runXinhua news agency last month, while denying his son had received specialtreatment in jail.
在中国新华社的采访中,60岁的成龙否认其子接受特殊待遇的说法,他还说“是我没有教育好他,现在国家帮助我来教育他,让他摆脱所有的坏习惯。”

Theyounger Chan's case has put a spotlight on the Chinese capital's intensifyinganti-drugs campaign. By mid-November, the authorities had detained almost10,000 people for using drugs, nearly double the previous year's figure.
房祖名的案件已将焦点聚集在中国首都的禁毒运动已加强力度上。直至2014年12月中旬,有关当局已因涉嫌吸毒扣押近10,000人,扣押人数约为往年的两倍左右。

Announcingthe numbers, a top anti-narcotics official in Beijing emphasized the government's"zero-tolerance" stance on celebrity offenders due to the impact oftheir behavior on the youth.
公布有关数据后,一位北京禁毒官员强调到“政府之所以对名人吸毒持零容忍的态度,是由于名人的行为将会影响到青少年。”

LastAugust, dozens of management agencies representing actors and singers signed anagreement with Beijingauthorities, banning drug use from the entertainment industry and pledging tofire any artists who break the law.
去年八月,许多娱乐管理机构代表演员和歌星们与北京当局签署了一份协议。协议中指明在娱乐行业内禁止吸毒,并作出承诺将开除违反法律的艺人。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2015-1-14 19:44 | 显示全部楼层
六个月,房少爷会毫发无损、舒舒服服的度过,日他大爷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 16:49 , Processed in 0.040220 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.