找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 884|回复: 1

[国观茶馆] 英国圣殿骑士2015.6.7

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-8 23:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Your world is tetering  from one attempt to start World War III to another. People are suffering as a result. The arch enemies of humanity are being exposed. They can no longer hide their evil plans. We, on this side of life, shine a light on their exploits. They will not succeed but will cause many deaths and much suffering, as they try to push forward with their plans. They do not belong on Earth. Never forget that. Many of them are preparing to leave in case it has to be done in a hurry. They demand World War III as it is their only salvation. Never lose sight of the fact that all those who demand war are connected to those who perpetrated World Wars I and II. They brought death and destruction to your world. They cannot survive without the FEAR and suffering of humanity, especially of the innocent. They are actively involved in satanic abuse. It is the oxygen of life to them. Protect the vulnerable from such people. It goes on all around you, every day. You just do not want to have to face it. Many are killed and you turn a blind eye to it. None of you is safe from these preditors. One day, they may come for you.

Where will you find the truth? Certainly not on television or in the newspapers, as those are used to keep you blind to their actions. They promise everything, but deliver nothing except more debt, as they increase the hardship on families. You work harder and are worse off, because governments constantly increase the cost of living. It is all part of the plan to destroy humanity. While man is striving to survive, he will not notice what the cabal is actually doing. Accept that it is when you are all working together as one that you have the real power to make the changes necessary for the survival of mankind.

你们的世界正极度忍受一个又一个引发第三次世界大战的企图。作为结果便是人们遭受的痛苦。这些人类的死敌正被揭露。他们不再能够隐藏邪恶的计划。我们,在生命实相的这边,在他们黑暗的企图上带来了光。他们不会成功,但会遭致许多的死亡和痛苦,因为他们正极力试图推动自己的计划。他们不属于地球。永远不要忘记这点。他们中的许多正准备逃离以至于鲁莽行事。他们在声称第三次世界大战,因为这是他们唯一的救赎。永远不要忘记这个事实--所有在声称战争的人都与第一次与第二次世界大战的罪恶相关。他们给你们的世界带来死亡和破坏。没有恐惧和人类痛苦的存在他们便无法生存,尤其是这些无辜者。他们活跃在恶魔般的虐待行为中。对他们来说这就是氧气。请从这类的人那里保护好易受攻击的人。事实就在你们的周围,每一天。你们只是不愿意去面对。许多被杀害的人,你们却熟视无睹。从这些以掠夺为生的人这里你们谁都不安全。总有一天,他们就找上了你。

在哪里能让你发现真相?当然不是电视或新闻报纸上,这些早已被利用来让你们对他们的行为盲目。他们承诺每件事,但除了更多的债务却什么都没有,而他们还在不断增加家庭的困境。你们的工作更为艰难更糟糕,因为政府在不断增加生活的开销。这全部都是摧毁人类的计划全部。同时人们在生存的边缘挣扎,却无法注意到阴谋集团真正在做的事情。承认这点便是你们所有人通力合作的时候,作为一个整体你们就拥有了真实的力量为人类的延续做出必要的改变。

Money was created to trap Man forever on the treadmill of life. It is corruption at its worst. The majority suffer at the hands of the corrupt bankers. I promise you that all this will end when Man wakes up to his own power to say NO. Do not pander to those bankers who look on you with contempt. They survive on your suffering.

The tide is turning for them. They are now having to contemplate the possibility of FAILURE; and that, my dear friends, is something they never, for one moment, thought possible. As Man opens his eyes and sees clearly what is being done by the few to humanity, they know that their only hope of survival is World War III. So I ask, who has the real power? When you refuse to accept war, they are FINISHED; exposed for all to see. Your soul is worth more than all of them put together. Do not surrender it for their survival.

Before the takeover of humanity, mankind understood how the universe operated. He understood nature and natural law. His mind was powerful and he knew how to use it for the betterment of humanity. All this was usurped by those who entered the Earth and decided to take it over for themselves. They created religions and separation to create FEAR and mistrust, to TRAP man into serving them. This worked satisfactorily until Man began to ask questions and wonder why so few controlled all. It did not make sense.

在单调的生活中金钱给人类制造了永恒的陷阱。深陷于它的堕落是最严重的。大多数人忍受着腐败银行家们的魔爪。我承诺你们所有这些都会结束,只要人类对于自身的力量醒悟并说出“不”。不要去取悦那些银行家,他们藐视你们。他们因你们的痛苦而生存。

这个潮流已从他们那里转向。此刻他们正不得不考虑失败的可能;对此,我亲爱的朋友们,是他们永远,哪怕一刻都不认为可能的事情。由于人们打开眼睛并清楚的看清由这少数人到底干了什么,便会明白他们延续的唯一希望便是第三次世界大战。所以我提问,到底谁拥有真实的力量?当你们拒绝接受战争,他们就完了;去曝光所有你能看到的。你们的灵魂值得拥有比全部的更多。不要为他们的苟延残喘妥协。

在人类的全面挽回前,必须先懂得宇宙是如何操作。必须懂得自然的律法。人类的意识曾是强大的,它也知道如何利用这力量去服务全体的利益。所有这些都已被偷偷溜入地球并决定把地球据为己有的这些人篡改。他们通过创造宗教与分裂来制造恐惧与不信任,用圈套利用人类服务他们。这些一直安然无恙的运作直到人类开始质疑,奇怪为何如此少的人却控制了所有人。这说不通。

My own family tried to force a belief system on me that I could never accept. I refused to be part of it. Everyone has a duty to decide for himself. Become your own man. Do your own research and make your own decisions regarding life on Earth. Never be responsible for harming another human being, whether by thought, word, or action. Help each other to survive the onslaught of the Dark Cabal and you will survive. All the help you need will be made available to you when the time comes. You do not have long to wait.

I ask that you send love and light to ROME and its ley lines and obelisks in order to prevent them taking control of humanity. They do not have your best interests at heart. Their fine words are just that. Their intentions are very dark indeed. Veronica had the good fortune to be able to talk first hand with good souls who understand what is going on. They work on your behalf. It was very enlightening for her. A war was fought and many died because one country wanted to hold on to a very important ley line crossing, so that the good energy would not be released to humanity. They now dump all sorts of chemical waste and rubbish on it. Does this paint the real picture clearly enough for you, about the importance of ley lines. Take back your ley lines. They belong to you; not to the cabal.

我的家人曾经就试图强加一种信仰系统给我,却是我永远不能接受的。我拒绝了成为它的一部分。每个人都有一份责任决定自己如何存在。要成为你自我的主宰。进行自己的研究工作并在关乎于地球的生活上做出自己的决定。永远不要去伤害其他人,不论是想法,话语或行为。彼此帮助便是对黑暗阴谋家们的迎头痛击,而你们会延续下去。所有你需要的协助都会尽你所用,当时机正确的时候。你们无需等待的更久。

我请求你们送出爱与光给罗马,以及它的雷线(龙脉)和方尖碑,为的是阻止那些人继续控制人类。他们根本没有把你们的利益放在心中。他们仁慈的话语只是表面文章。他们的意图是十分黑暗的。维诺尼卡拥有了这份荣幸能够与那些懂得正在发生着什么的人亲自见面谈论。他们在为你们的利益而工作。对她来说这曾是很有启发的。一场战争曾经让许多人死去,因为一个国家曾希望独占一个非常重要的雷线,好让这美好的能量不为人类释放。此刻他们倾倒所有的化学废品和垃圾在其中。这一画面的描述就是足够让你们看清事实,关于雷线的重要性。请拿回你们的雷线。它们真正的归属者是你们。而不是阴谋集团。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 00:56 , Processed in 0.038737 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.