[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-18 17:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【中文标题】中国的年轻人怎样和父母出柜[英媒报道]
【英文标题】How young Chinese are coming out to their parents
【更新时间】14 July 2015
【更新链接】http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-33510481
【原文来源】bbc.com
【正文】
How millions in China are nowtalking about gay marriage.
数百万的中国人正在讨论同性恋婚姻。

The effects of the US SupremeCourt decision to legalise same-sex marriage across the country continue toripple across the world, and a popular television programme kicked off a hugeonline discussion in China. More than 8,000 comments were posted on a thread onChina's Twitter-like Weibo platform after current affairs discussion programme"Let's Talk" tackled the subject of coming out as gay to yourparents. On the thread, many young Chinese were talking about how they revealedtheir sexuality.
美国最高法院关于使同性恋婚姻在全国范围内合法化的决定的影响继续朝世界各地波及,也波及到了中国一个受欢迎的电视节目,从而在网上开始了一个巨大的在线讨论。自一个时事讨论类《奇葩说》节目讨论“该不该向父母出柜”之后,超过8000条评论被发布在微博上。许多中国的年轻人正在讨论如何显示他们的性取向。

"I remember when I firsttold my dad that I kissed a girl, he was silent for about three minutes,"said user Su Ruo Coco. "He then asked what kind of person she was, andwhen I'd started liking her... I feel eternally lucky."
“我记得当我第一次告诉我的父亲我亲吻了一个女孩的时候,他沉默了三分钟,”用户Su Ruo Coco说。“然后爸爸问她是怎样的一个女孩,和我什么时候开始喜欢她的……我觉得我十分的幸运。”

"If my son or my daughterwas gay, as long as their partner treated them well, I would accept it, afterall, life is very difficult. Who are we to let rules and regulations limit howwe live?" said user Yong_Hiru.
“如果我的儿子或女儿是同性恋,只要他们的伴侣对他们很好,我都会接受,毕竟,生活是非常艰难的。我们能够让规章制度来限制我们生活的方式吗?”用户Yong Hiru说。

But others told stories ofexperience with less tolerant families. "This has been an extremelydifficult problem for me, because my family absolutely cannot accept it,"says Yi Yi Ge. "I never wanted to break my parents' hearts."
但是也有人说了在一个不宽容家庭里所发生的故事。“这对我来说是一个及其困难的问题,因为我的父母绝对不能接受,”用户Yi Yi Ge说。“我永远不会让我父母伤心。”

The discussion was open, frankand drew in millions of people. That's not always the case with onlinediscussions about social issues in China - several prominent online feministsin China were recently arrested and then released, as part of an ongoingcrackdown on civil society groups, and new laws seem to have had a chillingeffect on discussions about political scandal.
此讨论是非常的开放坦诚,吸引了数以百万的中国人。关于中国社会问题的在线讨论并非永远都是如此——几名著名的女权主义者被逮捕然后被释放,她们作为镇压公民社会团体的一部分,并且新的法律似乎对政治丑闻的讨论起到微乎其微的作用。

But this subject seems not tobe taboo. Last month a post on a Weibo page for fans of Chinese President XiJinping asked users what they thought of the US Supreme court ruling, and theresults (while unscientific) came out overwhelmingly in favour of the ruling.People's Daily, an official Communist Party paper and one of China's biggestpublications, has been running stories on gay issues, such as this interviewwith an elderly gay man.
但是这个问题似乎不是禁忌。上个月,一个中国国家主席习近平的微博粉丝页面上询问用户对于美国最高法院的裁决的看法。官方的共产党日报和中国最大的出版物之一的《人民日报》也就同性恋问题发布了相关报道,比如方为了一位上了年纪的男同性恋者。

Homosexuality was legalised inChina in 1997, and although conservative attitudes remain, there areindications that younger Chinese in particular are more open to the idea ofsame-sex relationships. The "Let's Talk" programme was broadcast overthe weekend on a free-to-air TV service and provincial channels and more than12 million people read the "Let's Talk".
中国的同性恋在1997年是合法的,尽管保守态度依然存在,但是有迹象表明中国的年轻人对于同性关系的想法都非常的开放。《奇葩说》节目是一个在周末播出的免费的电视节目,并且超过1200万人观看这个节目。
四月网Annie2014独家编译自BBC新闻网)

发表于 2015-7-18 18:14 | 显示全部楼层
德国总统不赞成同性结婚!中国为什么要赞成呢!?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 03:07 , Processed in 0.046674 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.