注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2608|回复: 19

[灾情转载] cnn的正面报道和Newsweek的歪曲真相

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-5-14 20:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
以下是来自cnn的报道的部分:

China is no stranger to natural disasters: A 1976 earthquake here killed more than 250,000 people. But analysts said the Chinese response to Monday's quake has been the most transparent of any disaster, with state media frequently updating casualty tolls and deploying troops rapidly to the worst-hit areas.

Gareth Leather, an analyst for The Economist magazine, said the communist government was criticized for its response to the 2002 outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2002.

"The government was very secretive about it, which in turn allowed the disease the spread across China and Asia a lot quicker than it otherwise would have done," Leather told CNN. "This time they have been very open about it, which I think is maybe showing signs that lessons have been learned." Watch quake victims pulled out of rubble »
Li Chengyun, vice governor of Sichuan, said about 3.5 million homes were destroyed in the province.

David Jones, an English teacher in the city of Chengdu, said residents were camping out on riverbanks, in parking lots and other open spaces, despite "terrible" weather.
"People are doing everything they can to stay outside," he said. "In a lot of cases, they can't return to their buildings."
(大卫 约翰斯,一个成都的外教,说居民尽量靠河岸、公园和其他空旷地方露宿,虽然天气恶劣。“人们尽可能的留在外面,大多数情况下,他们无法回到他们的建筑里。”
He said survivors were lining up to donate blood and remained calm, though appeared "extremely tired." Grief is spreading as the scope of the disaster is realized »
他还说幸存者排队献血,保持平静,虽然脸上表情疲惫。
"The people here have been really helpful to each other, making sure everybody has supplies," he said. "I haven't seen any price-gouging. The mood here has gone from shock, fear, to tiredness."
(“人们努力互助,保证每人都有补给。”他说。“我没有见到价格欺诈,震惊和恐慌已经消散,现在转为疲惫。”)

而另一家媒体newsweek,不仅以Anatomy of Destruction(毁灭的解析)作为题目,还在报道中大放厥词。

0另一篇名为China quake toll at 15,000; 26,000 believed buried的报告歪曲事实,处处暗示我们的报道没有尽量救援。还暗示温总理是作秀。

“Premier Wen Jiabao looked over her wounds, part of his highly publicized tour of the disaster area aimed at reassuring the public about the government's response and to show the world that the country is ready to host the Beijing Olympics in August. Wednesday's leg of the Olympic torch relay in the southeastern city of Ruijin began with a minute of silence.”

温家宝总理检查了那个三岁的小女孩的伤口,他的在灾区的公开行程的部分目的是使公众确信政府的可靠性,和向世界显示这个国家已经准备好了8月奥运会的举办。

“Residents complained that delays in aid had caused more deaths in the immediate aftermath of the quake.:

居民抱怨救援的迟至造成震后的直接伤亡。

Zhang Chuanlin, a 27-year-old factory worker, said his 52-year-old mother was trapped while watching television with her friend. No rescue workers were around so he started to dig by himself.

一个27岁的工厂工人,说他52岁的母亲和朋友一起看电视的时候被埋。没有救援工作人员来,所以他开始自己挖掘。

"No one was helping me and then two strangers came and dug through the rubble. They found her an hour later," he said. "When they pulled her out I couldn't look, I just couldn't look when they pulled her out."

“没有人来帮我,然后两个陌生人来了,在废墟中开始挖掘。一个小时后他们发现了她。当他们把她拉出来的时候我不能去看,她被拉出来的时候我只是无法去看。”

A man who gave only his surname Li said he had suffered a double tragedy. His wife was killed while watching TV with Zhang's mother and his daughter died when her school collapsed.

一个男人仅仅告诉他姓李,他遭遇了双重悲剧。他的妻子在和张的母亲一起看电视的时候被砸死了,他的女儿在学校坍塌的时候死了。

The child did not die right away and could be heard saying, "Please help me daddy, please rescue me," right after the earthquake, he said, but there were no authorities to save her.
In Dujiangyan, a mother pleaded with police for information about her husband who was working in Wenchuan, blocking one of the few roads leading to the epicenter.

孩子们并不是立即死的,还能听到他们呼救。他说。就在地震发生后他听到“救救我爸爸,救救我啊”,
但是没有力量拯救他们。(authorities是一个常常被理解为政府的词语)

"I've begged and begged them to help me look for my husband," Li Zhenhua said, showing her husbands ID card to a crowd of onlookers. "I can't go by myself because I've got a little baby and elderly parents here, so I can't leave."

“我求他们帮我寻找我丈夫,求了又求,”李振华说。(音译)她给一群旁观者看她丈夫的身份证,“我自己没法去,因为我有一个小孩子,还有老父母在这里,所以我不能离开。”

"The government is doing nothing for us. The government won't help us," she said, over and over.
— — —

“政府为我们什么也做不了,他们根本不帮助我们”她说,一次次重复着。

Associated Press writers Christopher Bodeen and Bill Foreman in Dujiangyan contributed to this report.
(这里是作者姓名和所属机构)

© 2008

文章来源:http://www.newsweek.com/id/136586/page/1

[ 本帖最后由 fangjieshi 于 2008-5-14 20:26 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-5-14 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
无耻的报道作者,无耻的newsweek!
发表于 2008-5-14 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
好象他是神。
人类的能力本身就是有限的,但我们的情无限。
好过这些人类渣滓说风凉话。
发表于 2008-5-14 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
我真想砍了那些无耻记者![email=#$%#!@#%#^%#$#$#@#&*%$$#$#^&$&$^$%$#@$]#$%#!@#%#^%#$#$#@#&*%$$#$#^&$&$^$%$#@$[/email]
发表于 2008-5-14 20:43 | 显示全部楼层
部分西方媒体又是选择性的片面报道.我相信那些说没什么人来帮助救援的人都是因为亲人遇难而着急上火说的一些气话.毕竟需要援助的人们太多,而因为天气和交通设备等原因救援不及是客观事实.而部分西方媒体却拿部分受难群众的气话来影响他们国家受众的判断力,显然是太过CNN了.有眼睛和判断力的人都能看到中国政府的努力了.只能说这部分西媒的彻底反华死性不改罢.
发表于 2008-5-14 20:45 | 显示全部楼层
cnn:lol :lol
发表于 2008-5-14 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
无耻的newsweek!
发表于 2008-5-14 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
以偏概全的报道,选择性斜视!
发表于 2008-5-14 20:48 | 显示全部楼层
我想砍人!!!:@ :@ :@
发表于 2008-5-14 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
就是这么一帮人
发表于 2008-5-14 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
这些人,什么东西啊
美联社的2个记者的报道,反华媒体,不奇怪。
相信有良知的西方民众看了newsweek的报道会得出一个公正的评价。
发表于 2008-5-14 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
所谓西方媒体,基本上就是美、英、法、德的媒体,主要以美国媒体为主,他们有人力财力物力将记者布置到全球各地,所以他们基本霸占了世界新闻报道的话语权。被美国认为是敌人的国家,媒体会或多或少的从负面来报道那个国家的方方面面,中国就是其中之一。除非中国成为美国的附庸国,否则不要指望那些媒体的报道口径会有任何变化。即使中国成为美国的附庸国,他们的媒体也会从居高临下的歧视角度来报道你。不要指望人家能有任何善意的报道,埋头聚精会神搞好我们的建设才是关键。
发表于 2008-5-14 21:36 | 显示全部楼层
我想砍人,但是他们不配做中国人的刀下鬼!中国人的刀只有在别人刀枪杀过来的时候才会出鞘,那些人会屈服在中国人的威严之下,他们终有一天会被折服,他们片面的报道只能说明他们的恐惧,只能让我们更团结,更清楚的看清他们的面目!
发表于 2008-5-14 21:46 | 显示全部楼层
西方媒体很多都是这样,选择性报道,故意歪曲受采访者的原话
发表于 2008-5-14 21:50 | 显示全部楼层
真不知道该骂什么!!!
发表于 2008-5-14 21:52 | 显示全部楼层
不是人。。。。
发表于 2008-5-14 21:52 | 显示全部楼层
头一次希望有人看一下CNN的报道
那样夸张的假报道 聪明人都能看出来不可能是真的
发表于 2008-5-14 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
newsweek shut up you sonnawabitch,
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 22:24 , Processed in 0.047915 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.