注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 大卫的铁拳

理查·基尔为意大利 Lancia轿车所做的最新广告(涉藏!)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-17 07:37 | 显示全部楼层
Advertising campaign for the Delta launch: “Not a spot … but a film”

For the launch of the model that will mark its return to the most important European car segment, Lancia chose to interpret the positioning of the Delta by combining the personality of Richard Gere and a story that is particularly close to his lifestyle and the values he upholds within one advertising spot.

This is not a product story but a political poem about peace. The advert does not promote technical values but human values. The day of brochure adverts is over and Lancia has been conversant in the new language for some time.

Anyone wants to know about all the new features of the new Delta, can obtain information from the Internet, from the sales outlets and from dealers because the TV time occupied by the advert will be used to say just one thing: the world can be Delta, in other words it can be different.

In just 30 seconds, Richard Gere drives from Hollywood to Tibet to leave the same mark that he left in the Walk of Fame, in other words, to leave the mark of his hands in the spotless snow of Tibet. He travels along the roads that leaves behind the bright lights of Los Angeles and carries him on an imaginary and spiritual journey, first to the Hollywood hills and then, at the end of his uphill quest, to Lhasa, capital of Tibet. Gere arrives with his Delta in a village where he is welcomed by a group of small Tibetan monks. Together they place their hands on the snow, leaving the prints close together, to confirm the communion of feelings heralded by a mutual exchange of smiles

As many people know, Richard Gere is particularly interested in the fate of the Tibetan people and supports their cause through a foundation set up in his name, the Gere Foundation, to which he has decided to donate his fee for taking part in the advertising campaign.

Gere’s commitment to peace and the defence of the “right to make a difference” was the underlying reason for our deliberate choice of the American actor as a testimonial for the launch of the Delta.

A car that is also “different” in its style, content and character. Different even in its very name, Delta, the mathematical symbol for difference.

Richard Gere and the Lancia Delta therefore share a common character that is encapsulated by the final claim: “The power to be different”.

“My ideal Delta character” commented Olivier Francois, Chief Executive Officer of Lancia, “has a thousand personalities. My ideal Delta character makes his whole life into a road. But he does not allow himself to be carried away by this road, he drives along it and reinvents it. A Delta character is glamour but also courage. A Delta character is style and character. Richard Gere is not merely a fine actor; not merely one of the most famous men in the world. He is a man with a great difference: the ability to combine talent, fame and style with great character. I’m talking about his commitment to peace.”

The advertising spot has all the qualities of a true film: It was shot in Los Angeles, on Hollywood Boulevard and in the Rocky Mountains where the Tibetan village was reconstructed.
The film was directed by Harald Zwart, director of Pink Panther 2, while the director of photography was Wally Pfister who was responsible for the lighting for Batman Begins.

But there is more: the soundtrack is just as important as the images. It was composed specially for these images by the Oscar prize winner Ennio Morricone. It is a work of great appeal and emotion, with all the features of the great composer’s most celebrated works.

To sum up, this cannot be called simply an advertising spots but is an authentic film with an all-star cast that will certainly appeal to the hearts of its audience.
The agency is Marcel Paris, a creative lab of the Publicis group led by Anne de Maupeou and Frederic Temin. The campaign will have international breadth. It will first be aired in Italy on 13 June on the main TV networks and then be rolled out to all European countries from September.

Turin, June 13th, 2008
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/other-italian-cars/29987-new-lancia-delta-3.html

[ 本帖最后由 空气稀薄 于 2008-6-17 07:43 编辑 ]
080613_L_SpotDelta_02.jpg
080613_L_SpotDelta_03.jpg
080613_L_SpotDelta_04.jpg
080613_L_SpotDelta_05.jpg
080613_L_SpotDelta_06.jpg
080613_L_SpotDelta_07.jpg
发表于 2008-6-17 08:39 | 显示全部楼层
红字部分翻译如下:

在短短的30秒内,李察基尔开着车从好莱坞到西藏留下了和他在星光大道上留下一样的印记. 换而言之他在西藏的洁白无瑕的雪上留下了他的手印. 他沿着那条将洛杉矶的明亮灯光留于身后又带着他走上虚构的神圣之旅的路上旅行.他先到了好莱坞山然后在他上山之旅的尽头他到了西藏的首府拉萨.他开着他的那辆Delta来到了一个小村庄那里有一小股欢迎他的喇嘛。他们一同把他们的手印紧密地按在雪上,以此来证实他们互相交换的共同笑容创造的欢呼的感觉的交流。

众所周知,李察基尔一直对西藏人民的命运感到很有兴趣,而且他还一直用以他的名字成立的基金会支持他们,这个基金会是她决定将自己一部分广告活动费捐出的。

李察基尔对于“制造不同的权利”的保护是这个美国演员为DELTA做广告的基本原因.

一辆车也能在风格上,特点上,内容上"不同".就连这个Delta的名字都与众不同,一个数学上的不同的象征.

这样李察基尔和Delta就有了一个共同的特点,那就是"制造 不同 的力量"

免责声明:临时翻译的一部分,由于时间仓促,长时间不从事翻译,翻译得比较生硬,语言组织的也不好,各位朋友凑或着看看.这里先跟各位提前道个歉.如果有翻译的更准确的,请版主把我这篇翻译删了就好.

[ 本帖最后由 冬天过后 于 2008-6-17 08:44 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-6-17 08:51 | 显示全部楼层
藏族是高原红咯...好有特点的唉
发表于 2008-6-17 10:11 | 显示全部楼层
不用太在意了,随他们去吧,什么自由嘛!
发表于 2008-6-18 00:25 | 显示全部楼层
理查·基尔Richard Gere
姓名:理查·基尔
组合成员:
性别:男
原名:
英文名:Richard Gere
出生年:1949年
生日:8月31日
星座:
国籍:美国
地域:欧美
职业:演员
奖项:
身高:179cm

李察基尔1949年8月29日出生于美国费城,1967年高中毕业后,李察基尔凭体操奖学金进入马萨诸塞州立大学,但是仅仅学了两年的哲学,深受艺术家庭影响的李察基尔就退学,开始了自己的演艺生涯。
  起初,他参加了佛蒙特州一个乡村摇滚乐队,后来,他发现歌手的艺术生命太过短暂了。于是,他只身来到了纽约。在一出只演了一场的摇滚歌剧中担任了一个小角色之后,李察基尔没有等到其它机会。
  于是,他又横跨大西洋,来到伦敦试试自己的运气。在伦敦,李察基尔出演经典歌舞剧《油脂》。这次的经验使他轻而易举得到该剧百老汇版的演出机会,并在一系列舞台剧中奠定自己的地位。于是,李察基尔也开始尝试大银幕的演出了,1977年,他与黛安基顿合演的《寻找古德巴先生》获得了成功。接下来的《魂断梦醒》和《美国舞男》也取得了很好的票房。然而,真正让李察基尔红透半边天的是1982年的《军官与绅士》。
  同年,李察基尔开始研究西藏的佛学。80年代的后半段,李察基尔把大多数时间花在去亚洲和中南美洲的考察上,以及同dl喇嘛和西藏佛教人员的交流上。其间,他仅以《棉花俱乐部》一片稍微唤起了一点注意。
  1990年,李察基尔主演《风月俏佳人》大获成功,全球共取得4亿5千万的票房收入。次年,他与超级名模辛迪克劳馥结婚,这段婚姻为众多媒体带来源源不断的话题,直到1995年两人离婚。之后,李察基尔推掉了可以使他更进一步的影片《虎胆威龙》和《华尔街》。相反,他接下来的几部影片《辣手美人心》,《伴我情深》,《激情交叉点》等都以失败告终。1996年,李察基尔主演的影片《一级恐惧》使另一位当时名不见经传的演员爱德华诺顿获得奥斯卡提名。
  1999年,李察基尔与当年合作漂亮女人的茱丽娅罗伯茨再度携手演出了《落跑新娘》,同样取得了极佳票房,李察基尔再一次体验了久违的成功感。在几经浮沉之后,李察基尔终于又一次受到了人们的广泛瞩目。

从以上对里察的介绍中不难看出他对西藏、藏传佛教的兴趣则来已久。通过二十年受dl的影响,几乎是他一生中最重要的阶段--我们其实很容易理解,一个几乎是高中毕业程度--所受教育与影响在摇滚乐与好莱坞--对真正中国--他初接触中国我想应试是中国改革开放初期--的理解更多是文革时期,而流亡海外的dl在某个机缘之下使其满足了对中国某种好奇。

在艺术上,虽然名气较大,但我们并未能见到他有什么真正的艺术造诣,那个让中国人一下子熟悉他的电影《漂亮女人》也不过是类似格林兄弟的灰姑娘一般的典型的美国煽情商业片。美国本身就不是一个能出什么艺术片的国家,里察的出名也多少算是偶像外形的结果-当然这在现在也是普遍的。

自二十年前年至今所受DL的影响不容忽视,从他三十多岁到现在近六十,早已如同抽上了大烟的瘾君子,我们已不能指望他再能生出一对明亮的眼睛和公正的头脑。

感谢美国科技(虽然美国文化没有太多的可以令人称赞之处)给我们提供了网络技术,使我们无论新老中国人民再说超当年的这个老偶像(尽管我们没有看到他有什么格调高雅的作品,充其量也是我们娱乐的一个玩偶)时能想起的就是其丑陋不堪的反华行为。

这个自认为热爱西藏(恐怕他自己也不知道他所热爱的西藏到底是什么样子真正的历史是什么)的艺人就这样被一个拥有十三亿人口的庞大的民族彻底唾弃了,彻底扔进了历史的垃圾堆,牢牢地被钉在反华历史的耻辱柱上。

一个艺人(我想他还没到艺术家的地位),与整个一个国家的人民为敌,倘若是政客,另当别论,仅仅一个艺人,走到这一步,不知道他的灵魂在不久之后即将走向坟墓——这个无论高低贵贱人们的必经之路——时会看到自己这个肉体的自己在鲜活时的行为以及一个民族对他的评判后会怎样想。

发表于 2008-6-18 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
LZ用的涉藏非常好。
发表于 2008-6-18 14:33 | 显示全部楼层

抵制不要说出来

有些抵制不要说出来,给人以把柄。
不买就可以!
最重要的是支持国货!
发表于 2008-6-18 17:27 | 显示全部楼层
美丽的风景,纯真的孩子,可惜却被隐晦的政治暗示所玷污。

我还真不知道这只查鸡究竟来没来过西藏,来了几次,呆了多久?
发表于 2008-6-20 15:10 | 显示全部楼层
反对,没必要这样。看不出支持藏独的东西。
发表于 2008-6-21 07:21 | 显示全部楼层
这个死变态,也只有dl最了解他了。都是一群变态!!

最恶心的是这个企业..简直太恶心了! 跑去它门口放火的心都有了!!!

这么没德!还做什么企业?不如去死算了!!!

抱歉,我骂人了!

还有那个好来误,也是呆瓜!  反正我也不喜欢什么好来屋的东西.这个老头,更是没见过! 真是莫名其妙..神经病今年都跑出来了.
发表于 2008-6-21 07:25 | 显示全部楼层
...真是可笑...自己的文化还没学好学透.连个失恋都自己搞不定的人,完全就是个心理病患者么..还跑来职责别人.... 怎么可以有这么无知的人有这么强大的话语权啊? 谁给的啊?

我还真有点佩服那个老不死DAILAI...他怎么就这么快的找到了一群 又白痴,有有钱还有影响力的"人"来为他讲话呢?

可笑的好来屋.. 所谓的文化..笑死人了...  批量生产优质白痴!
发表于 2008-6-21 10:20 | 显示全部楼层

理查·吉尔自述早年生活,提及自杀念头

原帖由 me78h 于 2008-6-16 08:27 发表

理查·吉尔早年失恋,一直不能自拔。是dl治好了他的病。

http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1882

May 1999

Melvin McLeod: What was your first encounter with Buddhism?

Richard Gere: I have two flashes. One, when I actually encountered the written dharma, and two, when I met a teacher. But before that, I was engaged in philosophical pursuit in school. So I came to it through Western philosophers, basically Bishop Berkeley.

Melvin McLeod: "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, did it really happen?"

Richard Gere: Yes. Subjective idealism was his thesis-reality is a function of mind. It was basically the "mind only" school that he was preaching. Quite radical, especially for a priest. I was quite taken with him. The existentialists were also interesting to me. I remember carrying around a copy of Being and Nothingness, without knowing quite why I was doing it. Later I realized that "nothingness" was not the appropriate word. "Emptiness" was really what they were searching for-not a nihilistic view but a positive one.

My first encounter with Buddhist dharma would be in my early twenties. I think like most young men I was not particularly happy. I don't know if I was suicidal, but I was pretty unhappy, and I had questions like, "Why anything?" Realizing I was probably pushing the edges of my own sanity, I was exploring late-night bookshops reading everything I could, in many different directions. Evans-Wentz's books on Tibetan Buddhism had an enormous impact on me. I just devoured them.

……

[楼主:底下讲dl教他演戏时不要用真实感情。把意思延伸一下,不要相信有真实的东西。]

Melvin McLeod: When did you meet the Dalai Lama for the first time?

Richard Gere: I had been a Zen student for five or six years before I met His Holiness in India. We started out with a little small talk and then he said, "Oh, so you're an actor?" He thought about that a second, and then he said, "So when you do this acting and you're angry, are you really angry? When you're acting sad, are you really sad? When you cry, are you really crying?" I gave him some kind of actor answer, like it was more effective if you really believed in the emotion that you were portraying. He looked very deeply into my eyes and just started laughing. Hysterically. He was laughing at the idea that I would believe emotions are real, that I would work very hard to believe in anger and hatred and sadness and pain and suffering.

That first meeting took place in Dharmsala in a room where I see him quite often now. I can't say that the feeling has changed drastically. I am still incredibly nervous and project all kinds of things on him, which he's used to at this point. He cuts through all that stuff very quickly, because his vows are so powerful, so all-encompassing, that he is very effective and skillful at getting to the point. Because the only reason anyone would want to see him is that they want to remove suffering from their consciousness.

It completely changed my life the first time I was in the presence of His Holiness. No question about it. It wasn't like I felt, "Oh, I'm going to give away all my possessions and go to the monastery now," but it quite naturally felt that this was what I was supposed to do-work with these teachers, work within this lineage, learn whatever I could, bring myself to it. In spite of varying degrees of seriousness and commitment since then, I haven't really fallen out of that path.

[ 本帖最后由 me78h 于 2008-6-21 11:06 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-6-21 12:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wizard0702 于 2008-6-15 12:46 发表
他们把西藏描绘的太美好了

西藏的确美好,但不是在DL统治的时候,而是现在在共产党的领导和国家的大力扶持下达到的!!!
发表于 2008-6-21 13:32 | 显示全部楼层
李察基尔是国际声援西藏运动(International Campaign for Tibet)主席,曾多次参与支持ZD活动,并多次出资支持ZD和DL(前面14楼等几楼已提供证据)。
发表于 2008-6-21 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
立插鸡儿就是个顽固的ZD支持者,对中国一直不友好,因为反华所以不让他来,这次终于YY上了:从好莱坞开车到了西藏,还成了万众瞩目的明星,像在好莱坞按手印一样,在纯洁的土地上留下了他的脏手印。这种隐含的意思太明显了,我看菲亚特在中国要完了。
发表于 2008-6-21 16:23 | 显示全部楼层
作为一个激进的反华分子,广告只是表示他想来来中国西藏而已???有脑子的人都想的通吧,这个**的畜生~
发表于 2008-6-21 23:22 | 显示全部楼层
基尔没听过这名字,这么老了还没什么名,估计没什么气候了。
发表于 2008-6-22 05:26 | 显示全部楼层
sb他有想当总统的野心
发表于 2008-6-22 15:51 | 显示全部楼层
把西藏作为大背景就是FIAT董事会在选广告有问题,不会这点脑子也没有。等到RICHARD GERE去为汽车宣传,再同时鼓动一下藏独,他们就一石二鸟了。坚决抵制FIAT,隐晦的广告但暗藏藏独宣传后果。:@
发表于 2008-6-22 16:06 | 显示全部楼层
好像不是藏族的小孩子吧

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:38 , Processed in 0.046465 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.