[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-24 12:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
外文主流媒体对Anti-CNN.com 相关报道翻译帖(二)
【原文連接】 http://bbs.m4.cn/thread-73831-1-1.html
【译者】dakelv
【译者注】原文據稱來自Expressen.se, 中譯以上列url 網友提供之英譯本, 譯者不詳
声明】本文翻译仅限Anti-CNN使用,谢绝转载。

【英译本】
BEIJING. Rao Jin, 23, challenges the giants of Western media.  
He has started a campaign against them on the web.
And giants like CNN and BBC shiver.

Rao Jin is running a small IT-company in Beijing and he belongs to the new very internet savy Chinese generation.

He has - like inumerable other chinese - become upset about what he sees as exaggerations and inaccuracies in the way the west reports about what is going on in Tibet.

Many here thinks that the anti-Chinese riots of March the 14th has received far to little attention in the West, while the harshness of the Chinese police and military has been exaggerated.

Rao Jin did something about this. He started the website  and it has in a short time become a success among the Chinese.

- We receive up to half a million hits every day, he says when we meet at a café in the outskirts of Beijing.

- The site is called anti-CNN but we are not exclusively concerned with CNN, but with all foreign media and their biased reporting.

I have to admit that even Expressen figures on his website. An article on Expressen's website from March 26th was illustrated with a picture of Nepalese police arresting Tibetan demonstrator. In the caption it was wrongly claimed that the policemen were Chinese.

That's a mistake that many media companies has made. Too many.

Something that anti-CNN has put a finger on.

Many have appologised over this. Among them BBC. CNN has also published a defence of its reporting.

- I'm glad for the fact that some Western media has corrected their mistakes. But many of our users don't think that's enough.

- I think the main problem is that many Western media already had made up their mind about what was happening in Tibet and taken a side for the Tibetans.

At the same time he admits that there are shortcomings in the Chinese media reports as well. And that the fact that Western media isn't let in to Tibet makes is a complicating factor

- But I'm not so sure it would make much of a difference if they would let you in. Many of you would anyway just see what you wanted to see.

Well, if that were to happen, that Western media were let in to Tibet. I'm sure that Rao Jin and his 200 volunteers would keep an eye on the way we report.

中文翻译

二十三岁的饶谨向西方媒体巨人挑战
他在网上发起了针对它们的战役。CNN和BBC等巨人们在颤抖着

饶谨目前在北京经营着一件小IT公司,他属于非常熟悉网络的中国新一代。

象无数中国人一样,他认为西方媒体对西藏所发生的一切的报道是夸大而不实的,他对此感到非常生气。
这里的很多人认为三月十四日发生的排汉骚乱在西方引起的注意是小而又小,而中国警察和部队(手段)之强硬却有点夸张。

针对这种情况饶谨采取了行动。他创建了那个网站,而且不久就在中国人中取得了成功。

“我们每天的访问量大约有50万,”在北京郊区的一个咖啡厅里他对我们说。

“网站的名称是anti-cnn,但是我们并不是仅仅针对CNN,我们针对的是整个外国媒体和他们的带有偏见的报道。”

我不得不承认连Expressen也登上了他的网站。Expressen三月二十六日刊登的一篇文章里有一幅图片
图片上是尼泊尔警察逮捕西藏示威者,但是图片的说明文字却错误的说那些警察是中国人。

那是一个很多媒体,太多的媒体都犯的错误。

这正是是anti-cnn所要采取行动的对象。

许多媒体都因此而道歉,BBC就是其中一个。CNN也发表了文章为其报道辩护。

“我很高兴很多西方媒体改正了他们的错误。但是我们的很多用户认为那是不够的。”

“我认为问题在于很多西方媒体对西藏所发生的一切早已形成成见,而且站到了(参加抗议的)西藏人一边。”

同时他也认为中国媒体的报道也有缺点。外国媒体不允许进入西藏也是使事情复杂化的一个因素。

“但是即使你们被允许进入西藏,我也不敢说结果就会有多大的不同。你们中的很多人仍只会看到他们想看到的东西。”

如果这个假设成为现实,西方媒体被允许进入西藏,我敢说饶谨以及他的200个志愿者也会注视我们报道的方式。

編註:  網上以本站所提供瑞典文用Google搜索, 查不到原瑞文網址
不過卻找到另一瑞典網址, 內容不詳, 但卻應是與Anti-CNN成立有關的  
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/kina/article2288489.ab

[ 本帖最后由 ltbriar 于 2008-6-30 10:08 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 19:44 , Processed in 1.723286 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.