我们不应该回避问题,应该抓住这次机会,得到更大的改进,正如汉字里边的“危机”二字,有危险的
   地方必然有机会。
3.从非典以来,政府处理此类紧急事务非常妥当,让大家知道真相,不但没有了恐慌,反而让全世界华人
   更加团结了,我个人比较欣赏这次中央的处理方式
4.美国人也够坏的,明显是中央情报局的资金支持了这次打砸抢,这让我们再次人情了美国人的面目,
   利益相关方,敌人,商业合作伙伴;这些角色我们彼此都是,只要我们更加强大,美国人就会三思而行。
5.必须给萨尔科奇和英国首相布朗予以严厉的谴责,他们的士兵强奸伊拉克女孩,他们的总统说移民是
  渣滓,根本没有权利对中国说三道四;

这个世界说白了还是实力的竞争,中国人要踏踏实实发展,20年后没有人敢跟咱们放屁!

3月16日
What I said to CNN, about what heppened in TibetGansters set fire and killed civilians in lhasa fro 14-March, But when I red the reports on CNN, I got damnit angry! and worte a e-mail to CNN signing by my name, country,  as below, if you like, plz surport me:)

Dear CNN:
Dalai lama killed civilians, you **ing damnit CNN
said they are uprising and seeking for socalled independent? You d better
report more to whole world that your soilders raped 14-year-old girl and then kill her family in Iraq, the same thing happened in Japan last month, guantanamo in Cuba....USA got great people, great science and fair spirit, which China should and can learn a lot! But you got ugly side: You are invading the whole world, raping other persons out side the USA. I have to say your strategy lead to Sep.-11 happened and killed your innocent people. I sincerely suggest you change your invading strategy and respect other countries. otherwise, USA deserves another Sep-11 once again. I love NBA, growing with Michael Jordan, USing IBM(Lenovo) Thinkpad, and wanna Krisler Jeep in future. But, you CNN, I advise you again, stop your damnit partial report, tell the whole world, the gangster set fire and killed civilians in Tibet lhasa, who are supported by dying dalai lama, they even attacked 3 Japanese trourist girls there. that's the truth. Once again. plz tell whole world the truth!
I love USA, but dont like a partial CNN! Sincerely, Plz revise your CNN's atitude to China. Btw, Taiwan is a part of China, your country selections on this comments including Taiwan as a Country, it breach your one China police and ** USA's commitment.  ----- Thank you

3月20日 Once again, alarm CNN and USA againUSA has a saying: truth is the best profit to people. So tell the whole world, in tibet, gangsters supported by dalailama is killing and firing innocent civiliant, You USA, You CNN want to split China? that's impissible, if you want, you deserve 100times 9-11 attack, God will not bless USA, God will kill you all.
I love USA people,
I love mechael jordan,

I love houston rokects,
your film, your science, cars, computers, USA got great people!!!
But! But, I want to say, do not want to attack China on Tibet, Xinjiang, Taiwan, If you do, you will be destroyed, totally destroyed, absolutely totally.
Once again, I hope you can tell the whole world the truth happened in Tibet, and also in Iraq in this 5 years from 2003, 3000 American soldiers died with no significant, just for bloody oil, 3000*3 familes totally hurt forever!!! your soldiers dont know why they were there, they even raped 14-year-old girl and kill all memebers of her family! if I am a iraqi man heard this news, i d rather to kill 1 hundred usa man!! you are seeding outrage in whole world, if you keeping this damnit stretagy , you will also kill your self, so plz think what you should broadcast to the world, thinking with your heart!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 00:47 , Processed in 0.044793 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.