注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖
楼主: zhmz888

[国观茶馆] 8000 US military deserters in Canada--有8000美军逃兵在加拿大

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-21 20:59 | 显示全部楼层

do not have to agree with all of them, but some of them is enough!

the Core of the sharing opinion and experience: do not have to agree with all of them, but some of them is enough!

[ 本帖最后由 zhmz888 于 2008-8-21 21:01 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-12 21:23 | 显示全部楼层

too boring topic??

such an interesting lead... not much feed back!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-13 04:45 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing info :handshake:

i think it is very a interesting  topic , good job :  )

Best regards for you and your family :hug:

[ 本帖最后由 hellenal 于 2008-9-13 06:00 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-13 06:28 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zhmz888 于 2008-9-12 21:23 发表
such an interesting lead... not much feed back!!

too early for china...i book marked it already...too long. still stuck in the office.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-13 06:40 | 显示全部楼层
just by first glance, i agree w/ you.

i know alot of ppl who borrowed the government loan are trying to get away with going to iraq. i saw a movie that they send the soldiers right back to iraq after they arrived at the airport. not sure how real but as far as the american i know, most of them don't want to go to the battle zone whether they think the war is right or wrong. who wants to leave their family and go to that frigging war zone.
they recruit alot of blacks and asians to go to the war bc of $$$. it's more $$ for the black ppl but for asian who just wanted to show they are real americans which is stupid to me. there aren't that many rich white folks in the army. i wonder if china can see the movie that the author wrote "stupid white men" right after 911. bush family has been very close to Bin Laden's family for some generations. i don't usually follow the news but i was very surprised the war was supposed to catch B-Laden but ended up attacking Iraq and Saddam, WTF? why bombing the who middle east? i really had no idea how this turn out this way.
there is another rumour that Bush knew the 911 planes were going to hit the twin towers but chose to ignore it. another rumour was - the US was looking for excuse to attack Iraq.
man, i don't know. i have no clue. i don't work in the white house. but i feel very bad about this whole war...considering i am paying tax here in the US...
many arabs got harrassed as well. it's just kind of sad to look like a middle easterner now in the US.
democarzy/human right/freedom my A$$, it's all about the resouces - oil.
thank God that China doesn't have as much oil as the middle east.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-13 16:33 | 显示全部楼层

who ever dares to these issue are labled Nazi??

原帖由 黄帝内经 于 2008-8-21 19:54 发表
《锡安长老会纪要》用第一人称书写,以一个锡安长老的身份在长老会议上向新成员介绍如何掌控世界的具体计划。全书并无严整结构,章节内容并不统一,前后章节也不存在严格顺序,似乎是以时间作划分,每一章内容来自一次会议的记 ...

what about freedom of thought?? what about freedom of information....??

shocking !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-13 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,那8000不是美国逃兵,那是美国军队的反战精英,只所以逃亡加拿大是由于美国的社会体制和政治制度造成的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-13 18:29 | 显示全部楼层

精英 9494!

反战精英!  they should not even join the military at the first place... if you are in the force, and not obey the order... ??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-16 00:15 | 显示全部楼层
非常好的文章!
关于美国“民主”的定义和发展部分应该独立出来,形成一个单独的讨论区,这个部分,可以成为anti里,关于民主的一个精华贴!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-16 16:27 | 显示全部楼层
有什么奇怪呢,
美国现在在伊拉克的大兵很多需要服用抗抑郁药来维持情绪,
还是统一发放呢。。。。。
不知道已经回到美国的老兵又有多少抑郁症患者呢??
美国可不会告诉我们的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-16 20:55 | 显示全部楼层

first of all: do not dream that democracy will solve all the problems..

this is one of the reason that I am coming here..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-16 21:03 | 显示全部楼层

back to the old days...

your position or job is everything
but now money is everything

both of the pursuit is wrong... we got to find the balance in the middle and the well being of people moves forwards in the balances..

never forget any investment has to bring return... but competition makes it worse in one sense...
because competition will drive the business into behave extremely... so boundaries should be set by legislation...to prevent...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:13 , Processed in 0.034874 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.