[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-3 10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
刚刚因为奥运会与一个美国客户发生了小小的争执。结论:这个美国客户的思想相当的开明:

起因, 我给客户发了一些开幕式的图片

(我英文很烂,大家对付着看吧,哈哈)

他的第一封邮件:

Too bad China is cheating.

我的回复:

Could you tell us the reason why you say China is cheating now ?

他的第二封邮件:

It is very obvious that the women’s gymnastic team consists of many 12-14 year olds. Here in the US it is talked about but our girls still beat them so who cares. Anyway everyone I know is very impressed with China's Olympic hosting.
Congrats.
Steve

我的回复:

We think that there is a little mistake .

The youngest Olympic Games Champion is Justin diving player when she is 13 years old. And she is a American. You can Google her.

And there is no enough evidence proves that our players are less 16 years old in physical jerks. Anyway, they win the game by themselves.

How about Jones and her husband Hunter? How about the death of Florence Griffith-Joyner? Do you really believe a sprint player who dies of cardiopathy when she is only 38 years old? How about the story of America soldier Lynch? How about the cruelest weapon of mass destruction in Iraq? Have you found the weapon by now? Who tell American that the air of Beijing is dirty? Who wear gas mask when they are in Beijing? Why Kobe and James can play so beautiful Dunks in such dirty air without gas mask?

About all , we , Chinese never say that America is cheating .

You should give up bias , look at yourselves firstly .

他的第三封邮件:

I guess China is a much nicer place to live than USA?
The question is why there are so many millions of Asians here both legally and illegally.
I do not see Americans risking their life to move to China.
You should read news that is not filtered by Communist sensors and see what is really going on.

我的回复:

We never say China is better than USA. Have we said? Please do not misunderstand my words and aggrandize my words.
To be honest, USA is much better than China in most of area. We never deny it and unnecessary to deny it. It is the truth.

You said that I should read the clear news. OK! Why not answer my question in my last e-mail? This news came from Communist sensors. Could you tell me the truth?

Could you explain the reason why there is much more bad news about China in your country than the positive news of China? Because there are really more bad news than good news in China? So why China is better day by day?

Don’t you ever think about the reason why you know more bad news of China than the positive news? Don’t you ever doubt the sensors of your country? Even though the sensors have cheated you many times?

Let me tell you a little truth: You should read news that is not filtered by your country sensors and see what is really going on. They always select bad news to you, and give up the positive news.

Olympic Games is a good Chance, let the others who never been China to know more about China. We think that you should talk with the American people who have visited China.

When you want to comment on something, you should take a justice heart. Look at yourselves first, to check whether you have done right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
他的第四封邮件 :(呵呵,编辑下中文,方便网友阅读)

The only bad news about China is the human rights issues. I am sure you understand.
There is 99% good news and very little bad about China. Pollution, population and Tibet

are the top bad stories.
关于中国的负面新闻仅仅是人权问题而已。我肯定你知道。关于中国,99%都是正面的新闻仅仅有很少的负面新闻。污染、人口和西藏是最热门的负面话题。

I always wanted to visit China since I was a child and I will do so one day.
当我还是个孩子的时候就总是想去中国,总有一天我会去的。

Sorry I got so angry before but to hate America is to hate ones self since America is a

mix of all cultures.
对不起之前我很气愤,但是不很恨美国是一个多种文化的混合。(这句没怎么读懂,高人指点下)

Around my house there is every nationality and we all live together happily.
God bless Earth!
在我家四周有各个国家的人,我们生活在一起很开心。
上帝保佑地球!

我的回复:

Welcome to China!! I will be very happy to be your Chinese guide.
欢迎到中国来,我会非常荣幸的作为你的中国导游。

Chinese people do not hate American people. You will find that American people are

popular in China when you visit us. Hollywood movie, Dreamwork and NBA are much popular

in China. We also do not hate Japanese people, even though Japan have invaded us and

killed many Chinese. When we are young, our government told us that Japanese people are

also the victim of the Second War. We only hate their government who started the War.
中国人民不恨美国人民。当你来我们这里时你会发现美国人在中国是很受欢迎的。好莱坞电影,梦工

厂和NBA在中国很受欢迎。我们也不恨日本人,尽管日本侵略我们并且杀死了很多中国人。当我们年

轻时,我们的政府告诉我们日本人民也是二战的受害者。我们只恨发动了战争的他们的政府。

We hate some American politician. It is true. Yes, I know there are human rights issues

about China. Yes, we are not as democracy as USA. But, do you believe these USA

politician always talk about Chinese human rights issues, only because they really care

about Chinese people? The answer is NO. They really care about their profit, human rights

issues is only a politician pretext. They only talk about human rights issues on these

countries who may be competitory with them. How about Saudi Arabia? They are your best

friends. But have you heard Saudi Arabia human rights issues as much as China? How about

the country style of Saudi Arabia? Do Saudi Arabia people have their own right to vote

their leader? How about American black people vote right? They only got this right after

1970s, 200 years later when America was independence. Have your government compensate

black people for bias, discriminate and unjust so many years? That is what some America

politician said human rights issues? As Michael Jackson 'song <They really don't care

about us >
我们恨美国的政治家。这是真的。是的,我知道在中国的确存在人权问题。是的,我们不是像美国那

样的民主政治。但是,你相信美国政治家总是对中国的人权问题喋喋不休,只是因为他们真正关心中

国人民吗?答案不是这样的。他们真正关心的是他们的利益,人权问题只是一个政治借口罢了。他们

只对可能的竞争国家谈论人权问题。沙特阿拉伯是怎样的呢?他们是你们最亲密的朋友。但是你们听

说的沙特阿拉伯的人权问题比中国更多吗?沙特阿拉伯国体是怎样的呢?沙特阿拉伯人民有投票选举

领导人的权利?美国黑人有投票选举的权利?200年以前美国独立以来,他们仅仅是在1970年代才获得

了这个权利。你们的国家对那些黑人多年的偏见、歧视和不公平有补偿过吗?那就是一些美国政治家

口口声声说的人权问题?就像麦克尔杰克逊唱的“他们真的从不在乎我们”

About the Pollution. Yes, there is much Pollution in China. We admit it is true and we

are trying to change it now. But you are the most pollutant discharged country. America

is the most CO2 discharged country. China has signed its name on “Kyoto Protocol”, but

USA quit. Why????
关于污染。是的,在中国污染问题确实很多。我们承认这是事实,并且现在我们正在试图改变。但是

你们是最大的污染物释放国家。美国是最大的二氧化碳释放国。中国尚且在“东京协议”上签名,可

是你们美国退出了。为什么?

About the population. Yes, there is many many Chinese people. We know it is wrong. The

law rules that most of Chinese only have a child. We have controlled the population since

1980. It means that we have being controlled population 30 years ago. We have done our

best to control ourselves.
关于人口。是的,中国人口众多。我们知道这是一个问题。法律规定大多数的中国人(家庭)只能生

一个小孩。从1980年开始我们已经开始控制人口。这意味着我们将在30年以后控制住人口(的过快增

长)。在自我(人口)控制方面我们已经做出了最大的努力。

About the Tibet. Do you know the history about Tibet? Tibet was slavery in Dalai Lama

control until  Dalai we banished . And Tibet is part of China in our history. How about

Lakota? How about Vermont? How about Hawaii? Do you let them independence freely when

they have tried independence many years? How about the North Ireland independence? (<

Brave Heart >, we love this movie very much) Why UK do not permit North Ireland freely?

How about Quebec of Canada? Why Canada does not let Quebec freely when they wanted?Why?

Why? Why some American politicians only talk about Tibet, and disregard the others?

Because all they said are pretext.
关于西藏。你了解西藏的历史吗?西藏直到达赖喇嘛逃亡之前,在达赖喇嘛的统治下是一个奴隶社会

。西藏是中国的一部分。Lakota呢?佛蒙特州呢?夏威夷呢?他们为独立努力了这么多年,你们能让

他们自由的独立吗?北爱尔兰的独立呢?(《勇敢的心》,我最喜欢这部电影)为什么英国不允许北

爱尔兰独立呢?加拿大的魁北克呢?为什么魁北克人想独立,加拿大不允许呢?为什么?为什么?为

什么一些美国政治家只拿西藏说事而对其他国家视而不见呢?因为他们所说的所有东西都是借口。

Thank you for telling me that there is 99% good news about China in your country. Thank

you very much. Maybe I am wrong. But I have heared much more bad news from VOA and BBC.

It is interesting.
谢谢你告诉我在你们国家关于中国的新闻99%都是正面的。非常感谢你。可能我弄错了。但是我在VOA

和BBC听过很多负面的新闻。这(种现象)很有意思。

We know more about American than you know about China. We hope you can visit China and

tell the other American a different China.
我们对于美国的了解甚于你们对中国的了解。我们希望你们能到中国来告诉中国和美国还有什么不同之处。

I apologize for my discourteousness words. Please trust us, we love peace. We want to

communicate with the other people without bias, discriminate and unjust. This is Chinese

Dream. Such as Martin Luther King said: I have a dream......................
我为我粗鲁的语言感到抱歉。请相信我们,我们爱和平。我们渴望抛弃偏见、歧视和不公平与其他人交流。这就是中国梦。就像马丁路德金所说的:我有一个梦。。。。。。。。。。。。。
我的英文不是很好 ,很多都是自己生硬翻译的。哈哈。最后感觉自己有点小愤愤.............
(BS下天涯国观的版主,我发了N遍,都没有通过..............)

[ 本帖最后由 sgqdi 于 2008-9-5 21:56 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2008-9-3 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
天涯论坛非常垃圾,很多限制。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 10:33 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了! 有翻译的话就更好了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 10:48 | 显示全部楼层
我只看得懂汉字
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
楼主说得很,你是我闪八零后的骄傲!尤其你那句"We know more about American than you know about China"说得太好,我感觉把他说得有点脸红了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 11:10 | 显示全部楼层
支持一下楼主,很佩服楼主勇敢面对这种被西方媒体严重洗脑的人勇敢表达自己想法的精神.我也觉得"We know more about American than you know about China"说得很好.我们的确应该勇敢一点,对这种所谓的文明人不要太谦恭了,他们不会理解的,反而觉得我们心里有鬼所以藏着掖着的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-3 11:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢大家捧场, 我会尽快把翻译补上.....................
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 11:44 | 显示全部楼层
About the Tibet. Do you know the history about Tibet? Tibet was slavery in Dalai Lama control until  Dalai we banished . And Tibet is part of China in our history. How about Lakota? How about Vermont? How about Hawaii? Do you let them independence freely when they have tried independence many years? How about the North Ireland independence? (< Brave Heart >, we love this movie very much) Why UK do not permit North Ireland freely?How about Quebec of Canada? Why Canada does not let Quebec freely when they wanted?Why? Why? Why some American politicians only talk about Tibet, and disregard the others? Because all they said are pretext.

楼主啊你的这段写的非常好,我都觉得他无法回答你的问题,所以他在回帖中回避这个问题。
你质问的非常棒! 向你学习~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
求翻译。。。。。。。。。。。。小弟英文水平只能看个大概意思~其中精髓有些不能理解。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
中文?快出来!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 13:31 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 13:38 | 显示全部楼层
想到一个小孩子 唱得

tell me why?

还好lz是一个知识分子,懂得多,不然一般人跟他理论不清楚的。

只要实事求是,我们总是理直气壮的。而且老美大多真的很善良,好好理论他们能够接受的。不接受就“一中各表”,lz多多赚钱哈,这才是王道。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 13:50 | 显示全部楼层
也许那老外只是漠视了。。。。。。感觉要说服他还早呢。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 13:52 | 显示全部楼层
翻译。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
也许改变这些人的观点比较难的,至少我们要把西方媒体所极力避开的问题拿出来讨论,至少引起他们的思考,让他们学会全面客观的分析很多问题.某些方面来说,至少我们的媒体比他们厚道多了,至少我们的媒体不会为了回避内部矛盾,而煽动群众对某些国家的仇恨,甚至不惜为了这一目捏造证据.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 14:13 | 显示全部楼层
第四封看了下写得很精彩,翻译如下:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
他的第四封邮件 :

The only bad news about China is the human rights issues. I am sure you understand.
There is 99% good news and very little bad about China. Pollution, population and Tibet

are the top bad stories.
关于中国的负面新闻仅仅是人权问题而已。我肯定你知道。关于中国,99%都是正面的新闻仅仅有很少的负面新闻。污染、人口和西藏是最热门的负面话题。

I always wanted to visit China since I was a child and I will do so one day.
当我还是个孩子的时候就总是想去中国,总有一天我会去的。

Sorry I got so angry before but to hate America is to hate ones self since America is a

mix of all cultures.

Around my house there is every nationality and we all live together happily.
God bless Earth!
在我家四周有各个国家的人,我们生活在一起很开心。
上帝保佑地球!

我的回复:

Welcome to China!! I will be very happy to be your Chinese guide.
欢迎到中国来,我会非常荣幸的作为你的中国导游。

Chinese people do not hate American people. You will find that American people are

popular in China when you visit us. Hollywood movie, Dreamwork and NBA are much popular

in China. We also do not hate Japanese people, even though Japan have invaded us and

killed many Chinese. When we are young, our government told us that Japanese people are

also the victim of the Second War. We only hate their government who started the War.
中国人民不恨美国人民。当你来我们这里时你会发现美国人在中国是很受欢迎的。好莱坞电影,梦工

厂和NBA在中国很受欢迎。我们也不恨日本人,尽管日本侵略我们并且杀死了很多中国人。当我们年

轻时,我们的政府告诉我们日本人民也是二战的受害者。我们只恨发动了战争的他们的政府。

We hate some American politician. It is true. Yes, I know there are human rights issues

about China. Yes, we are not as democracy as USA. But, do you believe these USA

politician always talk about Chinese human rights issues, only because they really care

about Chinese people? The answer is NO. They really care about their profit, human rights

issues is only a politician pretext. They only talk about human rights issues on these

countries who may be competitory with them. How about Saudi Arabia? They are your best

friends. But have you heard Saudi Arabia human rights issues as much as China? How about

the country style of Saudi Arabia? Do Saudi Arabia people have their own right to vote

their leader? How about American black people vote right? They only got this right after

1970s, 200 years later when America was independence. Have your government compensate

black people for bias, discriminate and unjust so many years? That is what some America

politician said human rights issues? As Michael Jackson 'song <They really don't care

about us >
我们恨美国的政治家。这是真的。是的,我知道在中国的确存在人权问题。是的,我们不是像美国那

样的民主政治。但是,你相信美国政治家总是对中国的人权问题喋喋不休,只是因为他们真正关心中

国人民吗?答案不是这样的。他们真正关心的是他们的利益,人权问题只是一个政治借口罢了。他们

只对可能的竞争国家谈论人权问题。沙特阿拉伯是怎样的呢?他们是你们最亲密的朋友。但是你们听

说的沙特阿拉伯的人权问题比中国更多吗?沙特阿拉伯国体是怎样的呢?沙特阿拉伯人民有投票选举

领导人的权利?美国黑人有投票选举的权利?200年以前美国独立以来,他们仅仅是在1970年代才获得

了这个权利。你们的国家对那些黑人多年的偏见、歧视和不公平有补偿过吗?那就是一些美国政治家

口口声声说的人权问题?就像麦克尔杰克逊唱的“他们真的从不在乎我们”

About the Pollution. Yes, there is much Pollution in China. We admit it is true and we

are trying to change it now. But you are the most pollutant discharged country. America

is the most CO2 discharged country. China has signed its name on “Kyoto Protocol”, but

USA quit. Why????
关于污染。是的,在中国污染问题确实很多。我们承认这是事实,并且现在我们正在试图改变。但是

你们是最大的污染物释放国家。美国是最大的二氧化碳释放国。中国尚且在“东京协议”上签名,可

是你们美国退出了。为什么?

About the population. Yes, there is many many Chinese people. We know it is wrong. The

law rules that most of Chinese only have a child. We have controlled the population since

1980. It means that we have being controlled population 30 years ago. We have done our

best to control ourselves.
关于人口。是的,中国人口众多。我们知道这是一个问题。法律规定大多数的中国人(家庭)只能生

一个小孩。从1980年开始我们已经开始控制人口。这意味着我们将在30年以后控制住人口(的过快增

长)。在自我(人口)控制方面我们已经做出了最大的努力。

About the Tibet. Do you know the history about Tibet? Tibet was slavery in Dalai Lama

control until  Dalai we banished . And Tibet is part of China in our history. How about

Lakota? How about Vermont? How about Hawaii? Do you let them independence freely when

they have tried independence many years? How about the North Ireland independence? (<

Brave Heart >, we love this movie very much) Why UK do not permit North Ireland freely?

How about Quebec of Canada? Why Canada does not let Quebec freely when they wanted?Why?

Why? Why some American politicians only talk about Tibet, and disregard the others?

Because all they said are pretext.
关于西藏。你了解西藏的历史吗?西藏直到达赖喇嘛逃亡之前,在达赖喇嘛的统治下是一个奴隶社会

。西藏是中国的一部分。Lakota呢?佛蒙特州呢?夏威夷呢?他们为独立努力了这么多年,你们能让

他们自由的独立吗?北爱尔兰的独立呢?(《勇敢的心》,我最喜欢这部电影)为什么英国不允许北

爱尔兰独立呢?加拿大的魁北克呢?为什么魁北克人想独立,加拿大不允许呢?为什么?为什么?为

什么一些美国政治家只拿西藏说事而对其他国家视而不见呢?因为他们所说的所有东西都是借口。

Thank you for telling me that there is 99% good news about China in your country. Thank

you very much. Maybe I am wrong. But I have heared much more bad news from VOA and BBC.

It is interesting.
谢谢你告诉我在你们国家关于中国的新闻99%都是正面的。非常感谢你。可能我弄错了。但是我在VOA

和BBC听过很多负面的新闻。这(种现象)很有意思。

We know more about American than you know about China. We hope you can visit China and

tell the other American a different China.
我们对于美国的了解甚于你们对中国的了解。我们希望你们能到中国来告诉中国和美国还有什么不同之处。

I apologize for my discourteousness words. Please trust us, we love peace. We want to

communicate with the other people without bias, discriminate and unjust. This is Chinese

Dream. Such as Martin Luther King said: I have a dream......................
我为我粗鲁的语言感到抱歉。请相信我们,我们爱和平。我们渴望抛弃偏见、歧视和不公平与其他人交流。这就是中国梦。就像马丁路德金所说的:我有一个梦。。。。。。。。。。。。。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 14:45 | 显示全部楼层

回复 16楼 leocamp 的帖子

原文:
Sorry I got so angry before but to hate America is to hate ones self since America is a mix of all cultures.

这里意思应该是:
抱歉之前我这么生气。但讨厌美国等于也讨厌你自己,因为美国是所有文明的混合体(包括你的文明)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 14:53 | 显示全部楼层

纠正一处错误

《勇敢的心》讲述的是苏格兰争取独立的故事,不是北爱尔兰。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 15:51 | 显示全部楼层
我想纠正楼主的一句话,你在一封回信中说,中国大部分人都只有一个孩子。我认为这个判断不正确,因为中国的人口结构是:80%是农业人口,20%是城镇人口,农业人口按国家政策是可以生2个孩子的(尽管理论上说,第一个孩子是女孩可以再生一个,第一个孩子是男孩则不允许再生,但几乎100%的农村家庭都是2个以上的孩子)。而少数民族也可以生2个,而藏族回族维吾尔族则几乎无限制。所以正确的判断应该是:中国少数家庭(20%)只有一个孩子。从我的观察来看,中国的很多农村家庭,所生的孩子超过2个,3个以上的居多,5、6个的也不罕见,离谱的甚至达到10、12个的(很少,但确实存在,这样的家庭是严重的重男轻女,前9个、11个孩子都是女孩,结果一生再生)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 18:28 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的信里透漏了不少个人隐私
呵呵,和你的客户有新的交流,可以继续发上来,做个连载也好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 12:00 , Processed in 0.056350 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.