只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1027|回复: 3

有一段文字想请大家翻译下`谢谢

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-9 02:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这段文字是为之前创作的写的
原贴地址:http://bbs.m4.cn/thread-9214-1-1.html
视频地址:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6epnlSWcc
(我想将这些文字放在youtube视频的说明上,这段视频现在有很多评论我无法回复(包括很多外国人),主要是英文太差,希望同胞们能帮我回复,但尽可能的理智些,不要偏激,让他们多了解些中国的实情.对于一些无理的人,不必理会,先谢了!)
以下是待翻译的文字:

To all(不包括某些媒体和玷污圣火的人):
    最近的许多事件,让我们感到无比失望与痛惜!西方媒体对中国的险恶用心暴露无疑。对于西方媒体的无理攻击,我们是不能接受的,还有西方对暴徒的溺爱,让人觉得不可思议!更令人想不透的是:所谓的“先进”国家里既然存在着如此多糟蹋圣火的人,佛和上帝是这样教育他们的么!?
    原谅我的不满!     
    很多时候,中国是处于被冷落状态,能不愤怒么,如果你在学校没人跟你玩,孤单的生活着,你会开心么?每个国家都有不足,我生在中国,对现实也有不满的时候,但我很清楚的看见中国在不断的成长,她并不是你们所想的那样。即使有时候我的某些权力被限制或消息被封锁,但我完全理解并支持,对于中国现在的能力及目前的形势是有必要的。
    我们需要的是诚恳的对待,而不是封锁中国的海岸线、鼓吹中国威胁论,对中国进行无理的诽谤!一个正常人,如果总是在被唾骂,被孤立,甚至被视为疯子,那我想他有一天真的会疯狂起来!
    中国在享受世界财富的同时,也在不断的贡献着自己的力量,虽然有很多不成熟的地方,但作为世界的一部份,希望能得到更多的支持和鼓励!
    但我们也同样接受挑战!
    世界要求我们共同去探索、发现,而不是自我毁灭
    ONE WORLD ONE DREAM

希望能尽量贴切点.谢谢!辛苦了!

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-9 02:27 | 显示全部楼层

如果对文字有什么建议`很高兴大家能提出来`

如果对文字有什么建议`很高兴大家能提出来`
发表于 2008-4-9 02:42 | 显示全部楼层

这种文字最好少点

对外宣传宜多用事实或者判据,少用口号
发表于 2008-4-10 05:38 | 显示全部楼层

译者水平十分有限,仅供参考吧

To all(But not some foreign medias and people who smirched the Sacred Fire of the Olympics),

As a chinese,we are so disappointed and deeply regret in something happened recently! It's going without seeing that the foreign medias are full of gall to China.We not only can't accept the inurbane attack from some foreign medias,we can't understand they overindulged the mob of Dalailama.Even more,why do so many persons who come from what is called advanced countries? And did Buddha and God educated them in this way?

Please forgive me for being critical of you!

Now,we are so angry that the foreign medias spurned us.And I wonder that what do you feel if the dignity of your country is spurned? It's widlely known that there are some limitation in every countries,including America,England,French and so on,but not only China.Although I am disappointed in something in China sometimes,the great changes have happend in every fields in our country.We shouldn't be in disregard of that.I am very understand that our goverment has made great efforts to resolve this problems in Lhasa.And it's really necessary to do that now.

So,We need the pure-hearted entreatment from people,rather than a diplomatic quarantine,the Chinese threat opinion and the inurbane attack.Because every person will be crazy and angry if he/she can't get the understand and help from other persons. China,as a great country with responsibility,contributes itself to our world,but not only share in it.Although there are some limitation in China,we are sure of ourselves to develop more quickly and better.Meanwhile,We expect to see more support and encouragement from all of you.

Of course,we are prepared for every difficulties we may encounter in our future.

Therefore,I consider that it will be better if we study to explore and share the fruits,but not destroy ourselves one another.

One World One Dream!
[ 本帖最后由 hejunstuart 于 2008-4-10 05:43 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 22:23 , Processed in 0.038940 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.