回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-10 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
11# herqldh

正是许多人像你这么想就导致这个局面
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-21 21:03 | 显示全部楼层
I felt sorry for those who are still smoking....  but it is really a silly things to do... there are so many people do not smoke...   I have seen at least 2 case myself... I have watched their suffering and their families suffering... kids, wife... watching father suffocated.... or cannot walk uphill...  for years.. then cancer... spread all over, operation after operation...

when I went to china, I went to internet cafe to check my email and... but I was driven out by none stop sucking and spraying smokes of my next seat... I was so curiously thinking I might was taking advantage got the free smokes... they really have to suck all the smokes in instead of let it out... what a waste!  so I will never go near those internetbar in china...

I had a internet cafe few years ago, it is banned to smoke in public in any indoor and if you smoke, you would be fined or further charge will be raised against you if you keep doing it, when my staff told me that he was threatened when he was trying to stop a young guy from china to smoke in the cafe... I had instructed him to ring police if that happen again...  I simply cannot believe they can smoke regardless the warning signs everywhere...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-21 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 槿夜 于 2009-1-21 23:08 编辑

I felt sorry for those who are still smoking....  but it is really a silly things to do... there are so many people do not smoke...   I have seen at least 2 case myself... I have watched their suffering and their families suffering... kids, wife... watching father suffocated.... or cannot walk uphill...  for years.. then cancer... spread all over, operation after operation...

我对那些仍然吸烟的人们感到惋惜,不过吸烟的确是一件愚蠢的事...有很多人从不吸烟..我身边有两个例子...我眼见他们与他们的家庭忍受着痛苦...孩子,妻子...看着父亲窒息,或者不能爬坡...如此很多年...接着是癌症...扩散了全身,手术一个接着一个...

when I went to china, I went to internet cafe to check my email and... but I was driven out by none stop sucking and spraying smokes of my next seat... I was so curiously thinking I might was taking advantage got the free smokes... they really have to suck all the smokes in instead of let it out... what a waste!  so I will never go near those internetbar in china...

当我回到中国,我去网吧查收我的电子邮件...但是,我被邻座的频繁吸烟和那些不断扩散的烟气所扰,离开了网吧...我很好奇地想,我一定因为不吸烟而得到了很多益处...他们不得不吸进那些烟雾而不是吐出来...多么浪费!所以我再不会靠近那些中国的网吧...(译者注:很多高级的中国网吧是无烟滴~~)

I had a internet cafe few years ago, it is banned to smoke in public in any indoor and if you smoke, you would be fined or further charge will be raised against you if you keep doing it, when my staff told me that he was threatened when he was trying to stop a young guy from china to smoke in the cafe... I had instructed him to ring police if that happen again...  I simply cannot believe they can smoke regardless the warning signs everywhere...

我几年前曾经有一个网吧,此网吧的室内公共场所是禁止吸烟的...如果你吸烟,你会被劝止而且如果你不停地吸烟,会有对你进一步的控诉...我的员工告知我,当他试图去阻拦一个中国的青年吸烟时,他被威胁了...我告诉他,如果那种事再发生,马上报警...我无法相信他们能够无视无处不在的禁烟标志,仍然吸烟..

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 12:22 , Processed in 0.030927 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.