注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3565|回复: 41

[五花八门] 转 一名留法女孩致中国同胞及外国朋友的一封信(上)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-12 23:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear My Chinese compatriots,亲爱的中国同胞们:

Yesterday, the television of TF1 reported that Chinese are boycotting the French product.
I"m sad about that.

昨天,TF1电视台报道了中国人抵制法国产品的事情。对此,我很难过。

As a student of French, now I"m continuing my study in 作为一个法国的学生,我现在正在法国学习。在过去的8个月里,我看到了法国人民给我们的友谊。他们说他们拥有自由、平等、友爱。法国人民总是和善绅士的。但是,他们并不完美---或许我应该说他们有些行为是我们很难接受的。他们喜欢议论和批评他人,甚至是他们的总统。但是他们并没有敌意,这是他们和其他人交流的一种方式。

Now the thing passed in Paris incited bad relationships to both sides. But, dear my Chinese friends, nowadays we can not stand in this world alone, not does other countries. For that, we need the friendship with other countries and to cooperate with them. What we did was enough for abreacting our angry. Now, think out it, China is beginning its Olympic Showwe are beginning to show the world our country! If you just write something bad to insult other countries and stop your business with foreigners, what will foreigners think: they will think that we are conservative and stinginess. Plus, they will think they are right and this is a provethe effect of a closed country.

现在导致双方关系恶化的事情在巴黎传播开来了。但是,亲爱的中国朋友们,当今我们是不能够在这个世界上单独生存的,这和其他国家一样。由此,我们需要和其他国家的友谊,需要和其他国家合作。我们在巴黎的作为确实能够发泄我们的愤怒。但是,想一想,中国正要进行她的奥林比克展示-----我们正要向世界展示我们的国家。如果你只是写一些不好的东西去侮辱攻击其他的国家,停止和国外人做生意,那外国人会怎样想呢.他们会认为我们守旧吝啬小气。并且,他们会认为他们是对的认为我们的行为就是证据---闭关锁国的结果。

Thus, we are no more been closed since 1970.

自从1970年,我们就走向开放了。

Yes, I agree with you, my Chinese compatriots, we should be angry with what they, Occidentals, did. Since we love our country and most of us are patriots. But now, we should think about more, the image of Chinese; the spirit of Chinese We should show the world our best! Please tell them :"We are generous and kind:"Even you did these things which deeply hurt us, we will still welcome you to China to Olympic!"
In the end, this is not all foreign peoples" behavior that they disturb our countries issue, most of them are wise, and kind to us. So calm dawn your anger, try to behave right and reasonable.

是的,我同意你们我的中国同胞们,我们应该对那些捣乱的人生气愤怒。因为我们爱我们的国家,我们绝大多是都是爱国的人。但是现在,我们因该好好想一想,想一想中国人的形象中国人的精神。。。  我们应该向世界展示我们最好的方面!请告诉他们:我们大度而和善。即使你们做了那些深深伤害我们的事情,我们仍然欢迎你们来到中国来,来参加奥运会。

最后,并不是所有的外国人的行为时来干涉我们国家的内政的。他们大多数是理智的,对我们友好的。所以请克制我们的愤怒,努力用正确理智的行为展现我们自己
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
发表于 2008-4-12 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
是1978年!!!!你错了!!!!我们会坚决抵制法国货的,尽管法国货在中国国内没什么名气!!!!历史经验告诉我们你对西方列强软弱,他们就会变本加厉的欺负我们!这次我们不会后退!!!1
发表于 2008-4-12 23:33 | 显示全部楼层
我们大度而和善。即使你们做了那些深深伤害我们的事情,我们仍然欢迎你们来到中国来,来参加奥运会。
=================================================
奴颜卑膝??
发表于 2008-4-12 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
此事是他们先伤害到中国人民的感情!
如果我们这么做的话也许只会换来另一次的背叛和伤害.
大度不等于我们没有原则,我们所要做的就是坚持直到他们认错.

楼主的言论给我们的感觉就是二战时候的馁靖政策,要不得!!!
发表于 2008-4-12 23:42 | 显示全部楼层
这事很简单,别人骂了打了你妈妈,你能就这样算了?
发表于 2008-4-12 23:45 | 显示全部楼层
我们并不是抵制法国货,请告诉他们,如果想要重新得到友谊,必须向我们道歉!必须认清事实的真相!每个国家的人民都热爱他们的祖国,为什么我们就要用热脸去凑他们的冷屁股?我们需要尊重!
发表于 2008-4-12 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的做法简直就是唐僧,明知道妖魔鬼怪要吃自己的肉,仍要像佛一样怜悯。告诉你,我们不是!
发表于 2008-4-12 23:47 | 显示全部楼层
你这信不是上嘛,下文是什么?发到这里一起看好了,如果和上文一样,我还是坚持我的言论
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-12 23:53 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-12 23:54 | 显示全部楼层

转 一名留法女孩致中国同胞及外国朋友的一封公开信(下)

转 一名留法女孩致中国同胞及外国朋友的一封公开信(下)
Dear my foreign friends, >>

Thank you for all you did to us, really thanks! Since you told us that our government still did not enough. We will try to comport better since now on.>>

亲爱的外国友人们,>>

谢谢你们“为我们所做的一切”,真的非常感谢。既然你们告诉我们说我们的政府做得还不够,那么从今以后我们将努力做好But think about it, if your country have been disturbed like this, and if you have your national pride, will you be happy about this? And what you did, make us think that you've seen just the bad side of LACE w:st="on">ChinaLACE> but do not see the progress that I've done. And do you know how much we, our government, sacrificed for these changes those ignored by you! If you really want to change China to be more democratic, you should accept more Chinese students to learn your institution and do more culture exchange years in LACE w:st="on">ChinaLACE>, but not to stimulate our anger. 但是,请想一想,假如你们的国家像这样被干涉(内政),假如你们还有民族自豪感,你还会欣然接受这样的行为吗?你们的所作所为让我们认识到,你只是看到了中国未尽人意的一面,你们没有看到我们所取得的进步。你们知道我们的政府为这些你们所忽视的转变付出了多大的牺牲吗?!如果你们真的想使中国变得更加民主,你们就应该接受更多的中国学生学习你们的制度,在中国举办更多的文化交流年,而不是激怒我们!China is a large nation, it is really hard to governor. There are many things we can not explain why we governor like this and there are also many factors that forced us to governor like this. We just Do the right thing in the right time! If you demand Chinese people, most of us will tell you that we've changed our life and life standard during the last 38 years. Of cause, we have many poor people and some ideologist who are not satisfied with the government just as your country just as in your countries. What we are doing is just as you, trying our best to ameliorate it. But we don't want to be disturbed.  中国是一个很大的国家,管理好真的很难。有很多我们无法解释的原因使得我们这样管理我们的国家,也有很多因素促使我们这样管理我们的国家。我们只是依据我们的国情做我们的该做的事!如果你们对我们很苛求,我们会告诉你们,在过去的三十八年里我们已经改善了我们的生活和提高了我们的生活水平。当然,我们还有很多贫困人口,还有一些空想家对我们的政府不满意。这些情况在你们的国家也一样存在。我们所做的跟你们一样就是尽力去改善它。但是我们不想被干涉。 If you are angry with that the press have given by the Chinese government and the death caused by that, I want to ask you:are you sure there are no falsity? Do you all really know where is Tibet, and which part is it in China? Do you really know the Chinese culture and the Tibet culture? And do you know well if it is not a political show? And how do you know if there is no political purpose? 如果你们对中国政府的记者招待会和由那件事(3.14西藏脏毒事件)导致的死亡而愤怒的话,那么我想问一问:你确定(西方媒体的报道)没有虚假不实的报道吗?你真的知道西藏在哪里吗?在中国的哪里吗?你们真的了解汉族文化和西藏文化吗?如果不是政治做秀,你真的很好的了解(实事)了吗?你怎么能知道那(虚假报道)不是有政治目的的?! As the Chinese public, I can't dear to say I really know my country, and you can say you know my country from just one of your respected experts said? Are you sure they know all about the China and they can tell you the truth face of China? 作为中国公众的一员,我都不敢说我真正了解了我的国家,而你仅仅通过你尊敬的专家之一所说的,你就能说你了解了我的国家?你确定他们了解中国的一切?你确定他们告诉你的是中国真实的一面?? If you don't know and not sure. Come to China, to know it yourselves and you will be welcomed.
如果你不知道或者不确定,来中国吧,你自己来了解(中国的情况)吧,你会受到中国人民的欢迎的。 So, just as I talked to my compatriots, what we've done, is really enough. And we should stop it here. If you want our country to be well developed, let us to solve our self business, we will solve it just as the past 38 years. And I have the confidence that our government will pay attention to the way of solving it. 所以,正如我跟我的同胞们所说的那样,我们所做的真的已经很多了。我们应该就此停止(对抗敌视)。如果你愿意我们的国家有更好的发展,让我们解决我们的商业问题,正如我们过去三十八年来所作的那样。我相信我们的政府会关注解决这一问题(拒绝**货)。 The Olympic game is a game to show the friendship, equality, etc. What we should do is gather together now to celebrate this sport pageant. 奥林匹克运动会是展示友谊、平等等精神的盛会。现在我们应该相聚在一起共同庆祝这一运动盛典。 Thanks to all. 一个热爱她的祖国的女孩
发表于 2008-4-12 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
我晕,感觉上文不搭下文啊!
发表于 2008-4-13 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
八国联军入侵中国,中华民族蒙受百年耻辱,我们牢记耻辱,自立更生,奋发力强,为了今天,多少中华儿女抛头颅、洒热血!!新中国后我们还是很友好很大度和他们建立了友谊,可是今天他们又一次公然对我们发起了挑衅,他们的作为是歇斯底里的,血的教训不可以忘记,历史不能再一次的重演!!!
发表于 2008-4-13 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
我现在有点郁闷.犹豫不知道该怎么办了.
刚才看了CCTV的新闻.上面也确实看到也有很多法国人是欢迎圣火的.
但是这次法国政界做的太过分了.还不是他们扇动,也不会有那么多平民参与到ZD.
我真的很希望通过抵制法货狠狠的教训一下那些猪头政治家们.
但是我也不希望自己成为美国挑拨中欧人民关系的棋子.
郁闷啊.我们难道就这么算了吗?
我真的很想狠狠抽那些挂ZD旗的议员和乱报道的记者啊.
发表于 2008-4-13 00:05 | 显示全部楼层
不管怎样 只是希望能有些作用……不过鬼子都是吃硬不吃软的
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-13 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 sgqdi 于 2008-4-12 23:55 发表 我晕,感觉上文不搭下文啊!

是两封信,一封是给国人,一封是给外国人.我觉得蛮理智的,所以发出来大家分享     最不喜欢骂骂咧咧的
发表于 2008-4-13 01:27 | 显示全部楼层
支持---理智的倡议。
闭关锁国没有发展。沟通,交流,影响力,是中华文明发展道路。
发表于 2008-4-13 02:03 | 显示全部楼层
西方人害怕我们的壮大,他们不愿意接受我们的强大, 他们妒忌我们的美好家园, 虚伪的西方人在这次的藏独事件中表现了他们的恐惧.
发表于 2008-4-13 02:15 | 显示全部楼层
我们大度而和善了这么多年,可是等来的是什么!!!
发表于 2008-4-13 02:21 | 显示全部楼层
坚决不买罚国货!!!!!
发表于 2008-4-13 02:26 | 显示全部楼层
首先,我认为这女孩的出发点是好的,出于美好的愿望,写了这么一封单纯而天真的信。但是,残酷的现实不是靠幻想和乞求就可以改变的。在国际政治局势中,单纯的往往就是下一个倒霉蛋。中国、中国人民不是不能原谅那些伤害自己的人,但一味的原谅是换不来尊敬的,一手软,一手硬,这是必备的,西方如是,我们也要如此。所以,收回这封可笑的信吧,尽管写的如此天真而美好。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 05:44 , Processed in 0.051959 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.