找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4359|回复: 36

外媒奇文共赏之:Yes, we have no computers, 土*不允许我们有强大的机机

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-23 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
外媒奇文共赏之:Yes, we have no computers, 土*不允许我们有强大的机机(转帖)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcb_china/20090321/wl_mcb_china/china200903yeswehavenocomputershtml

Yes, we have no computers
I got a very interesting email from a regular reader of this blog. Helives in Zhengzhou in Henan Province, and recently had an unusualexperience trying to buy a computer.

I can't vouch that his experience is the same across China, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were.

The following is his email. I only have removed a few sentences giving his identity:

I have a maddening and interesting story to relate to you. Might be an interesting story for you.

I am a filmmaker. I came to China in 2002 twice making documentariesand a year later came back to stay. I've been teaching and doing myphotography for the last five years but not a lot of video. Oh, I'vebeen shooting a lot of video but without a good computer to edit mystuff, I haven't really been doing a lot. A few months ago, I decidedto buy a powerful media computer and start producing TV again. I'vebeen looking, deciding the perfect computer for my needs. I've been tothe Chinese Lenovo, Sony and Dell websites. I finally decided on aLenovo workhorse of a computer. Found it on the Chinese Lenovo website.Powerful processor, 1TB hard drive, tons of ram, HD video board andBlue Ray DVD burner. Nice, nice machine...nice price too, 10,000 yuan.

Last month I was back in Dali and chatting with a couple of westernfilmmakers who also work and live here in China. I told them of my planto buy a good "power" computer and start doing my thing again. Theyboth laughed and said good luck buying my computer in China. I said Ifound it on Lenovo's website and I was sure I would have no problem.They went on to tell me it was next to impossible for the average JoeBlow to walk in off the street to the dealer and actually BUY one ofthose big computers you see online. They told me their experience herewas that the government DOES NOT want the public to have these powerfulcomputers. They said I would find I'd have to go home to buy a goodLenovo. Well, I just couldn't believe that.

Well...yesterday I went to Zhengzhou's computer center with 10,000 yuanin my pocket...and found what I had been told in Dali was 100% correct.I spent three hours...went to a dozen stores...Lenovo, HP, Dell,Sony...and found the same thing. I can buy a moderate computer...goodfor the internet and small chores...but they couldn't even order thebig ones that were currently listed on their Chinese websites. If I'm auniversity or a Communist government office maybe but not me, averageJoe Blow.

I went online at the stores and showed the managers (always deal withthe managers!) their own company websites and SHOWED them the computerI wanted and the reply was always the same...not available! When Iwalked in the first Lenovo store (where my school bought all theircomputers), I showed the salesman my computer printout of the computerI wanted FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE and he said he could order it for meand have it in a week. I said order it...he walked to the counter andmade a phone call. About five minutes later the manager came to me andasked me why I needed such a powerful computer. I told him to do video.He proceded to give me a bunch of excuses why he couldn't get it.Lenovo has several models that will suit my needs...but when we went toLenovo's website, the manager said ALL those models were "unavailable".Basically the same story at all the stores I went to.

I've been fuming ever since. What really pisses me off is not thecomputer per se...no, what angers me is for the past five years I havebeen pretty naive about just how much control this Communist governmentactually has over the people. I've told my friends and family of thefreedom the Chinese people actually have...or what I have PERCEIVED tobe freedom. But yesterday was just a small example of one of the many,many little things, little freedoms that the people here are denied.Little things that as an American I just take for granted. All thoselittle freedoms...it's not the big stuff...it's all the little things.I told my Chinese wife that in the states I can walk in the store andwalk out in 30 minutes with the actual computer I want. It's just asmall thing but rather profound to me. What an eye opener to me to saythe least.

Does the government believe I'll use that computer to overthrow Tibet or something???

Anyway...the more I thought about it, thought it might make for a good story.

Thanks.

大意:记者收到一封来自中国的电邮,作者来自郑州是外国人
在中国生活工作几年,想买个配置强大的电脑来处理照片并编辑视频,经过挑选决定选择lenovo官网上的一款配置
cpu强大,1tb硬盘,蓝光刻录光驱,hd video卡,需1w米

当他把想法告诉同在中国的外国友人时,友人大笑,说老百姓不可能买到这么强大的pc,因为government DOES NOT want the public to have these powerful computers.
,土共不允许老百姓使用强大的pc......:'(

作者不相信,结果...... 他说他找了n间专卖店,lenovo,sony,dell......居然买不到这款,卖机的居然问他干嘛还这么牛的pc,推荐给他一堆性能差点的......
作者最后发了一堆感慨,freedom freedom freedom 米国人民可以在米国的土地上仅用30分钟买到自己想要的电脑,而在土鳖国......

Does the government believe I'll use that computer to overthrow Tibet or something???

翻译比较简短,大家可以去原网址看

笑死我了 这可以是真的么 难道这就是我们不知道的真相 最后感叹一句undefined undefined

土鳖太强大了

发表于 2009-3-23 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
太搞笑了吧 真是什么都能扯得上

不过我们这里的电脑市场买不到高端的配置是因为没什么人买太贵的 没市场所以商场没存货 一定要买只有定了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 10:38 | 显示全部楼层
1# gulin
能全部翻译一下就好了,呵呵,感谢您提供资料。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 10:44 | 显示全部楼层
市场决定一切 买不到就说不允许卖。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
真逗了啊!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
我被雷到了…太平洋网和中关村网这样的配置经常看到,只是太贵了,普通人根本买不起,买不起竟然说是中共不让买!真是笑死人。这是何等缪论!哈哈!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
普通人谁买的起啊~~~~
没人买谁卖啊~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 11:10 | 显示全部楼层
买不到就是不让卖,没见过就是不存在,还挺简单的思维。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 11:14 | 显示全部楼层
美国人越来越土鳖了!
国内的用不着是真的,有什么是买不着?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
其实买不到强大的电脑是一方面,最重要一些满嘴跑火车的国人成了他们攻击的武器。还记得一个傻了吧叽的所谓硕士生在网上傻兮兮地告诉一个很业余的外国人中国存在五毛党。那个外国人兴奋得像打了鸡血似的,结果问了半天,那位“硕士”居然只是“听说”。

就是这样的国人,就是这样的“硕士”,就是这样“友好的”同胞,正在为西媒攻击我们制造貌似强大的弹药。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
这篇blog原帖我昨天有发在原文库,后有网友评论,如果LZ有时间的话可以回帖认领翻译~谢谢~
http://bbs.m4.cn/thread-150625-1-1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 15:49 | 显示全部楼层
买这么强的电脑,他会用吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 16:43 | 显示全部楼层
笨~~~~~~ 上联想去订!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
郑州啊!
那个穷地方有几个人买得起?
总不能因为没有店主为了满足某位外国友好人士的需要,特别从北京、上海、广东这些地方调一台高档电脑来,就说中国政府不允许民众买高端电脑吧?
人,有的时候真是可以蠢死的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 19:41 | 显示全部楼层
郑州啊!
那个穷地方有几个人买得起?
人,有的时候真是可以蠢死的 ...
smile4u 发表于 2009-3-23 16:53

虽然我不是郑州的,也不是河南的
但这种话还是三思而后说
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 19:58 | 显示全部楼层
不要搞地方岐视啦!郑州也还好啊,虽然我不是郑州人!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
只能说那个老外是大烧饼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
直接上官网去订不行么?

话说,其实,只要去订,怎么会没有?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 21:43 | 显示全部楼层
郑州啊!
那个穷地方有几个人买得起?
人,有的时候真是可以蠢死的 ...
smile4u 发表于 2009-3-23 16:53

我就是郑州的,对你的这句话严重抗议!
郑州的科技市场在IT行业也是有名的!!卖不到只能说明他不会买,没找对商家!只要他真的想要,虽然暂时没存货,不出3天,就能拿到东西!
请问阁下是用什么标准评价郑州是个穷地方?中国标准?还是你们的标准?
敬请务必说明!
我将保留采取人身攻击的手段!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
有趣有趣,美洲媒体 都是如此的? 全是傻子? 还是被洗脑了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 13:16 , Processed in 0.045224 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.