注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2180|回复: 27

网民谴责纽约时报欺骗读者大行动 Operation Netizens Condemn New York Times Cheating

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-19 21:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 hong_hai_er 于 2009-7-21 10:55 编辑

[Made In the USA] - The New York Times Got Caught Cheating Readers !
[美国制造] - 纽约时报欺骗读者被抓 !

(1) 7-6 Pointing at a Han Victim and faking that as a Uighur 指着汉族伤者硬说成是维族人

NEW YORK TIMES BANKRUPTED ITS CREDIBILITY AND PROFESSIONALISM  -  
        by pointing at the Han Victims and faking that they're "INJURED UIGHURS" of the 7-5 Urumqi Riot.

picture is saved from 7/6 New York Times site :http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow ... 090706-CHINA_5.html Since then, the picture had been spread around numerous web-communitiesand then the New York Times has silently altered the caption withoutnotice of rectification or apology.

Uighurs injured at a hospital in the city during a media tour by the authorities on Monday.
(星期一,该城市维吾尔族受伤者在一家医院里,当时当局组织了一个媒体采访团)

NOTE THAT ON THE WALL THE LABEL STATED BED 32 and the patient's name is A HAN CHINESE NAME 刘永合
注意墙上写着“32床 刘永合”。

后记:

7/16
它已经偷偷改了 !  道歉和更正启示欠奉 !

Note:

By 7/16 It had altered the caption quietly without apology or rectification notice.  

原来的网络版 Original Web Version :

Uighurs injured at a hospital in the city during a media tour by the authorities on Monday.

新的网络版 New Net Version :
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/07/06/world/20090706-CHINA_5.html :

A hospital in the city during a media tour by the authorities on Monday.

Newspaper hardcopy version :

People who are injured in ethnic riots rested in a city hospital on Monday during a government tour for the media.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) New York Times Poured Blood Upon the Chinese Police 纽约时报向中国警察泼血 !
            [As journalists we treat our readers, viewers, listeners and online users as            fairly and openly as possible. Whatever the medium, we tell our audiences the complete,            unvarnished truth as best we can learn it. ] ( source: The New York Times Company Policy on Ethics in Journalism)

The Manufacturing of a BLOODY "Completed and Unvarnished Truth" by the New York Times !
血淋淋的《纽约时报》新闻"真相"是这样制造出来的 !

New York Times’ Manipulation of Photo Caption Caught Red-handed,Again!

上次《纽约时报》是肆意篡改《路透社》的图片配文,这次它是肆意篡改《美联社》的图片配文。请看:
New York Times’ photo-caption manipulation on the Reuters’ was caughtred-handed. If you think this is the end of story, think again. Thistime the original caption by the Associated Press was manipulatedbeyond recognition.
Here it is

1)《美联社》的原图片及配文The original photo and its caption by the AP

http://www.apimages.com/Search.aspx?st=k&remem=x&cfas=__p&kw=xinjiang&kwstyle=and&intv=2w&prds=&dteaf=&dtebf=&sh=10&PERSON_FEATURED_NAME=&sort=creationdatelower%3Areversealphabetical&TITLE=&SOURCE=&PHOTOGRAPHER_NAME=&rids=090706013290&city=&state%3Astatename=&phototype=&country%3Acountryname=&colorspace=&cfas=-1

2)《纽约时报》刊登出该图片及篡改后的配文:The same photo and its fabricated caption by New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/07/06/world/20090706-CHINA_4.html

3)《美联社》原图配文,同《纽约时报》篡改后的配文对比:Captionsside by side:
《美联社》原配文:bythe AP:

A blood stained car damaged during protest in Urumqi, western China'sXinjiang province, Monday, July 6 , 2009. Police sealed off streets inparts of the provincial capital, Urumqi, after discord between ethnicMuslim Uighur people and China's Han majority erupted into violence.(AP Photo/Ng HanGuan)

2009年七月六日,星期一,中国西部新疆省乌鲁木齐市,一辆在抗议中被毁,血血迹斑斑的汽车。回教的少数民族维吾尔人,同多数民族的汉人,发生了不和,暴力突发后,警察封锁了省会乌鲁木齐市的部分街区。 (美联社图片/Ng Ng Han Guan)

《纽约时报》篡改后的配文:by the New York Times:

Police officers used fire hoses and batons to beat back riotersanddetained Uighurs who appeared to be leading the protest, witnesses said.

据证人讲:
.警察用水龙头和警棍驱赶暴民,可能还扣留了带头抗议的维吾尔人。

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2009-7-19 21:49 | 显示全部楼层

To the New York Times:

本帖最后由 hong_hai_er 于 2009-7-19 21:56 编辑

I am shocked and angry with how the New York Times sprayed blood to the Chinese police who worked hard to restore public orders.  Pointing at a Han victim and claiming the Han as a Uighur is so childish.  You can cheat some people some times but you cannot cheat all the people all the time.  You guys really think that readers are stupid or foolish.  You're insulting your readers left and right.    At last, I would suggest you guys to read  The New York Times Company Policy on Ethics in Journalism again and inspect how well your work has been matching with the words in this document.  If you are not serious with what you say, who else will take whatever you say / report seriously ?  I am expecting a public apology of your distortions.  If I don't see any in the recent future, I would advise my family to revoke subscription of your paper and I will advise everybody I know not to invest in your company's stock because you don't deserve any of it !  Good Luck and best regards !

Hong Hai Er, NJ, USA
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-19 23:14 | 显示全部楼层
这个很好,我觉得现在就可以发出。大家以不同的文体,从不同的角度,用不同的方法来抗议他们的歪曲只会加大对他们的压力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 03:08 | 显示全部楼层
支持LZ, 我今天一定抽时间写一封抗议信.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 05:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢两位, 热切期待大家都贴上自己对这家报纸的谴责!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 06:21 | 显示全部楼层
纽约时报一向如此,为反华不遗余力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 06:38 | 显示全部楼层
大家可以都复制发表到自己的博客里并互相链接
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 10:28 | 显示全部楼层
在这里 http://www.nytimes.com/membercenter/formf.html 给他们发了下文:

Dear Sir or Madam,

As a reader of The New York Times, I'm writing this email to express my angry and frustration on your recent media coverage of Xinjiang riot. Rumors and distorted truth have been seen in your newspapers.

Just for an example, photo footage of "Uighurs injured at a hospital in the city during a media tour by the authorities on Monday" for the photo linked at http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow ... 090706-CHINA_5.html was extremely distorted. The victim shown in the photo was obviously not a Uighur. Although you have already corrected the photo footage, now showing as "A hospital in the city during a media tour by the authorities on Monday", I still think you owe readers an apology. You should at least display an apology note under the revised footage.

As an advice, please stick with your "The New York Times Company Policy on Ethics in Journalism".

BTW, I would like to bring up these basic facts to you: You may still recall the 9.11 terrorist attacks delivered by al-Qaeda. The Uighur terrorist group was a part of al-Qaeda. As a matter of fact, US army has captured some of Uighur terrorists who have helped al-Qaeda against us at Afghan. Lots of Uighur terrorists have been trained at Taliban al-Qaeda training camps located at Afghan and then re-penetrated back into the northeast region of China.

Uighur is one of 56 ethnics living in China. Most of Uighurs are good Chinese, not terrorists. However, these Uighurs who organize/support/participate to kill innocent people are terrorists, even though their number are few. Uighur terrorists attacked innocent passersby on July 5, 2009 at URUMQI, China.

Sincerely,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵纽约时报,不过是一张牛屎报,能出来什么好新闻?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 11:09 | 显示全部楼层
他们不是在做新闻报道,他们是在导演新闻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 13:42 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 免禽 于 2009-7-20 13:50 编辑

2# hong_hai_er
支持楼主。
这个有意思。
If I don't see any in the recent future, I would advise my family to revoke subscription of your paper and I will advise everybody I know not to invest in your company's stock because you don't deserve any of it !

这可是民意。你纽约时报不能拿中国人的钱,又变着法地黑我们。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 14:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 saches 于 2009-7-20 14:27 编辑

1# hong_hai_er

Dear Editor of New York Times,

When we were young, we were taught the English lyrics of this Children's song :

London's burning, London's burning.
Fetch the engines. Fetch the engines.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Pour on water. Pour on water.

Thanks to New York times, we now have a new version of lyrics for our children.
Here it goes:

New York Times' lying, New York Times' lying.

Bring it to light , Bring it to light.

Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!

Don't twist the truth.
Don't twist the truth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
照片都不见了: (把这个连接补上)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-20 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
谴责纽约时报欺骗读者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-21 08:58 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢AC以及大家让我在外国人面前更加的自信, 虽然我本来就自信
对比您们我因没能为祖国做点什么而鄙视自己, 虽然我自认为在外没有做出任何有损国人形象的行为.
刚才在站长访谈里看到关于资金短缺问题, 却不给大家个机会一起为我国出点力, 所以也BS站长的自私
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-21 10:10 | 显示全部楼层
造假无耻!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-7-21 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢AC以及大家让我在外国人面前更加的自信, 虽然我本来就自信
对比您们我因没能为祖国做点什么而鄙视自己, 虽然我自认为在外没有做出任何有损国人形象的行为.
刚才在站长访谈里看到关于资金短缺问题, 却不给大家个 ...
guc 发表于 2009-7-21 08:58

不用鄙视自己,
报国在此时,
一人一封谴责辞!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-21 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
这个提议不错. 我已经把 AC 的链接放在我的主页上了.

大家可以都复制发表到自己的博客里并互相链接
flasher 发表于 2009-7-20 06:38
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-21 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
这个要顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 00:23 | 显示全部楼层
学好英语,我也要站出来
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 23:34 , Processed in 0.049304 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.