[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-2 15:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
发表于 2010-6-2 16:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ustari 于 2010-6-2 16:42 编辑

抱歉,刚才回帖没看帖,纯属臆测,仔细一看,不是那么回事
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-2 16:40 | 显示全部楼层
A Dutch secret agent who spent much of his life leading a fake communist party in the Netherlands and spying on Maoist China has revealed his story. Pieter Boeve was recruited by the Dutch secret service after attending an international conference in Beijing in the 1950s. He was asked to convince the Chinese authorities he had become a committed communist. Mr Boeve did so, and when Mao Zedong's China fell out with the Soviet Union - and the official Dutch communist party followed the Soviet line - the Chinese provided funds for him to form a breakaway Dutch Marxist-Leninist party. It finally folded in the 1990s, and Mr Boeve has now gone public with his story. "They invited me to come to China because they wanted me there as a student of Marxist-Leninism," he told BBC World Service's Outlook programme. Meeting Mao Mr Boeve changed his name and took on a false identity as "Chris Petersen, Secretary-General of the Dutch Marxist-Leninist Party."
He says he was frequently given treats by the Chinese government and travelled around the world at their expense.
"We got contacts with other European Marxist-Leninist parties," he said. "What was important was that they saw me as the Marxist-Leninist leader of the Dutch people, the Dutch organisation - thinking, because we told them, that we had a big group of around 400 to 500 people. "I was so well instructed that I could, if necessary, speak for an hour in a Marxist-Leninist way." He recalled meeting Chairman Mao at a large gathering to which Marxist-Leninist "friends" from around the world had invited. Although he could only shake hands with him - as Mao only spoke Chinese - the Dutch secret service was impressed with how far he had got. Later, a special banquet in Mr Boeve's honour was prepared - headed by China's then foreign minister Chou Enlai. "I had an interesting conversation about the developments in China, and about the possibility of maybe having, in future, a revolution in Europe with all those Marxist-Leninist parties present." Most remarkable of all, however, was Mr Boeve's role in one of the pivotal episodes of the Cold War - the historic visit of US President Richard Nixon to Beijing in February 1972. This came about after Mr Boeve was asked by the Chinese whether he would consider better relations with the US a good or bad thing. The Dutch intelligence service then passed this information on to the CIA - indicating the Chinese were keen on thawing relations. 'I am proud'
After the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of communism in 1989, Mr Boeve's fake party was disbanded.
"It was no longer necessary to have a Marxist-Leninist party," he said. "Mr Petersen also had no reason to exist any more - so we stopped with it. "But in the meantime, it was the Chinese that always had paid for the publishing of our documents, for our travelling, for all the things we did... I think it must have been some £1m ($1.9m)." He said that he had few regrets, despite having fooled a great many people. "Some of them are not happy, but only a few," he said. "I myself am very happy about it, because I think I really contributed to the end of the Cold War.
"That's not because I was so clever, but because our intelligence here helped me do it... now that I look back, I am very proud about what I have done."

2010-06-02_164138.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-2 16:43 | 显示全部楼层
maji 发表于 2010-6-2 15:59

这位同学是新人啊,感谢对原文库的支持,小小的提醒下,在原文库发帖的时候请注意下格式问题。
还有,这篇文章够老的,04年的文章。
最好是能找一些时效性强的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 23:33 , Processed in 0.046831 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.