注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1110|回复: 2

[生活] 【每日电讯报111116】中国农民酷似普京

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 14:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lilyma06 于 2011-11-17 14:40 编辑

Vladimir Putin's twin? Chinese farmer is Russian prime minister's double                     
    A poor farmer living in central China has become a celebrity after a visiting journalist noticed he bore a striking resemblance to Vladimir Putin, the Russian prime minister.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8893845/Vladimir-Putins-twin-Chinese-farmer-is-Russian-prime-ministers-double.html
                                                                                       Separated at birth? Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin (left) and Lo Yuanpin Photo: Getty Images/CNTV

Photographs of Putin doppelganger Lo Yuanpin, 48, were swiftly published on   online news sites and in newspapers across China   turning him into a minor celebrity overnight.

Fellow villagers in his native Anhui province even began calling him "Brother   Putin." The farmer, who is not married, is reported to be delighted   with the attention and is hoping it will transform his life.

"Of course I am still a peasant working in a field," he told a   Chinese news agency. "Nothing has changed much so far." But he   said he hoped his new-found celebrity would help him snag a wife and   disclosed he was considering giving up farming to perform at lucrative   corporate events as Mr Putin's comic double.

"I wish to have a wife and a family," he said. "And I am also   thinking about giving up my job and launching my own show." Photographs   of the farmer show him happily parading through his native village of   Luntszyuy, which is said to be extremely remote, wearing a brown suit,   plimsolls and a blue polo neck sweater.

Russia and China have close political and economic relations and Mr Putin is a   well-known figure in China, a country he has visited on numerous occasions.

It is unclear whether he is aware of his Chinese doppelganger's existence   however. Lo Yuanpin's 'discovery' came as Mr Putin was awarded China's   equivalent to the Nobel Peace Prize although the country's culture ministry   has since disbanded the prize committee throwing the bizarre award into   confusion.

发表于 2011-11-17 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
这篇是我的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-18 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
孙露露 发表于 2011-11-17 18:16
这篇是我的

这个妹妹,;P
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:33 , Processed in 0.060318 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.