注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1633|回复: 5

[已被认领] 【福布斯0301】下周二临近 似乎反华言论也越来越多了

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-2 11:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lilyma06 于 2012-3-2 16:01 编辑

As Super Tuesday Nears, More Anti-China Rhetoric Likely                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/03/01/as-super-tuesday-nears-more-anti-china-rhetoric-likely/

Mitt: "I got another one. What did the three China men say when they came out of the janitor's closet? Supplies!" Newt: "Quack-qwa-qwack!"  Huntsman: 這是粗魯...

Next Tuesday is a big primary day for Republican White House wanna-bees.  As the top contenders all head into Ohio, always a battleground state, one thing is certain: more anti-China rhetoric is likely, especially from leading man Mitt Romney.
Here’s a collection of what the candidates think about China. Romney is the most rhetorical.
“If I’m president of the United States…on Day One,  I will declare China a currency manipulator, allowing me to put tariffs  on products where they are stealing American jobs unfairly. We can  compete when there’s a level playing field and we’d win…. I’m going to  insist that China plays by the same rules that everyone in the world  plays by.” — Mitt Romney (my humble guess is he can call China chopped liver if he wants, but will do nothing to retaliate other than what Obama has already done. Romney’s the most anti-China of the bunch.)
“I want to beat China. I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business.” — Rick Santorum (quite mild; doesn’t want a trade war like Romney says he wants.)
“I think we’re going to have to find ways to dramatically raise the  pain level for the Chinese cheating, both in the hacking side, but also  on the stealing and intellectual property side. And I don’t think  anybody today has a particularly good strategy for doing that.” –Newt Gingrich (he’s mostly come out against Chinese stealing of intellectual property; a legitimate, non-emotional complaint based on facts.)
“To fight with China now? They are our third best partners and are great customers. Why say that they are the problem? We complain that they’ve messed around with their currency. What have we done with the dollar over the last three years?” — Ron Paul (Doesn’t think China is the cause of our problems.)
As the Republicans head into the Buckeye State, Romney may want to note that China is an important business partner there. It’s the state’s third largest export market, with $2.3 billion in revenues last year.  Only Mexico ($3.5 billion) and Canada ($17.2 billion) beat them.
In percentage terms, export growth to China outpaced Ohio businesses exports to Mexico, Canada and all other countries. Since 2000, Ohio’s China-bound export volume has increased by 686%, (yes, six hundred and eighty six) while exports from the state to the  rest of the world grew by 50%, according to government numbers.
Ohio ranks No. 8 out of the 50 states in terms of exports to China.
Of all the primaries left on the  calendar, none carries quite the same symbolic weight as Ohio. Recent polls suggest a two man race between Romney and Santorum. Quinnipiac University has Santorum up by around seven.  Private polling conducted for Republicans outside the presidential  race, and shared with POLITICO, showed Santorum up by five.

该贴已经同步到 lilyma06的微博
发表于 2012-3-2 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
;P;P;P:D:D:D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-2 12:05 | 显示全部楼层
领了。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-2 12:56 | 显示全部楼层
有译文吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-2 14:07 | 显示全部楼层
这是避免不了的,穿别人的鞋让别人找鞋去吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-5 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
wwwqqz 发表于 2012-3-2 12:56
有译文吗?

http://bbs.m4.cn/forum.php?mod=v ... p;page=1#pid5884145
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 04:27 , Processed in 0.042733 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.