[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-23 06:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【来源】CNN
【链接】http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/07/22/sarajevo.rape/index.html
【标题】Sex slave: 'Every day we were raped'
【正文】

Sex slave: 'Every day we were raped'
性奴隶:“每一天,我们都被强奸”

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (CNN) -- The outbreak of war seemed like a joke to Jasmina, then just 19 years old. She dreamed of being an economist and says she played with her toddler son and baby daughter as if they were toys。

CNN波黑萨拉热窝报道——对于贾米娜来说,战争的爆发像是一个玩笑,那一年她只有19岁,她梦想着成为一名经济学家。她说,那时她和初学走路的儿子,还有她的宝贝女儿一起玩,仿佛他们就是玩具一样。

But in April 1992, the Serb soldiers took over her city of Bijeljina, in northeast Bosnia near the border with Serbia, and began to kill, torture and terrorize the Muslims there in a brutal campaign of ethnic cleansing.
"Whole families were disappearing during the night. Sometimes we could see their bodies in the gardens, sometimes not even that," Jasmina told CNN

但是在1992年的四月,塞族士兵接管了Bijeljina,这座城市位于靠近塞尔维亚边境的波斯尼亚东北部,塞族士兵开始杀戮、拷打和恐吓穆斯林,在那里进行了残忍的种族清洗行动。
“晚间,整个家庭消失了。有时候,我们在花园里就能看见尸体,有时连尸体都看不见。”贾米娜对CNN说。

"The men from my family were beaten up the first day. ... My mother just disappeared. I never found out what happened."
Paramilitaries loyal to Arkan, the Serbian ultranationalist later indicted for crimes against humanity, came to the home Jasmina shared with her husband and extended family to search for valuables and weapons. When they found no guns they started beating her husband, said Jasmina who asked CNN not to use her last name to protect her children.

“第一天,我家里的所有男人被带走了……我的妈妈不见了,我不知道到底发生了什么?”
效忠于Arkan的准军事成员,后来以反人类罪被起诉的塞尔维亚极端民族主义份子来到了贾米娜的家,一个包括她的丈夫的大家族,他们搜查贵重物品和武器,当他们没有发现武器时,开始殴打贾米娜的丈夫。为了保护她的孩子们,贾米娜请求CNN记者不要公布她的姓氏。

"Then they started torturing me. I lost consciousness. When I woke up I was totally naked and covered in blood and my sister-in-law was also naked and covered in blood. ... I knew I had been raped and my sister-in-law too." In a corner, she saw her mother-in-law, holding her children and crying.
"That same day we were locked in our house. That was the worst, the worst period of my whole life. That's when it started.
"Every day we were raped. Not only in the house -- they would also take us to the front line for the soldiers to torture us. Then again in the house, in front of the children," Jasmina said through a translator, remembering the 10 other women who were brutalized with her.
"I was in such a bad condition that sometimes I couldn't even recognize my own children. Even though I was in a very bad physical condition they had no mercy at all. They raped me every day. They took me to the soldiers and back to that house.

“接着,他们开始拷打我,我失去了意识,醒来时我全身赤裸,身上满是血,我丈夫的妹妹和我情形一样……我知道我们被强奸了。”在一个角落,她看见婆婆搂着孩子们在哭泣。
“当天,我们被锁在家里。那是我生命中最糟糕的日子,那是个(噩梦的)开始。”
“每一天,我们都被强奸,不仅在家里——他们还将我们带到前线,供士兵们虐待,然后把我们带回家,在孩子们面前强奸我们。”贾米娜通过一个翻译说,她仍然记得对她残酷无情的10个女人。
“有时候情况很糟,甚至认不出自己的孩子,即使我身体状况很坏,士兵们也不会放过我,一点仁慈之心都没有,每一天,他们都强奸我,我在前线和家之间,被他们带来带去。”

"The only conversation we had was when I was begging them to kill me. That's when they laughed. Their response was 'we don't need you dead.'"
Once at the front line there were women soldiers who tortured her with a bottle and then slashed at her throat and wrist when it broke. Then the troops cut one of her breasts with a bayonet, said Jasmina, now looking older than her 35 years.
"It lasted for a year. Every day. ... Not all the women survived."

“我请求他们杀了我,他们大声笑着,他们给我的回答是‘我们不需要你死’”
一次在前线,好几个女兵虐待她,用瓶子猛击她的喉部,(她用手挡)手腕骨折了,接着,士兵们用刺刀割下了她的一个乳房,贾米娜说,她35岁,看上去老的多。
“持续了一年。每一天……不是所有的女人都能活下来。”

Tens of thousands of women were raped in Bosnia and the other parts of the former Yugoslavia between 1992 and 1994 during the rule of Radovan Karadzic, according to estimates by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.
Karadzic was captured this week after years on the run and now will face war crimes charges at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. The tribunal, set up to try war crimes suspects, established for the first time that rape was a crime against humanity and that rape was "used by members of the Bosnian Serb armed forces as an instrument of terror."
For Jasmina, some relief came one day in 1993 when a familiar face, an older Serb who had been a friend of her parents, appeared at the house where she was being kept. Jasmina was told he had bought her as a prostitute but, once in a car with him, the man said he was saving her. "I owe this to your parents," he said.
据欧洲的安全与合作组织评估,1992年至1994年,拉多万·卡拉济奇统治时期,在波斯尼亚和前南斯拉夫的其它地方,好几万妇女被强奸。
本周,被通缉数年的卡拉季奇被捕,目前,他将面对针对前南斯拉夫的国际刑事法庭对他的战争罪犯的指控。这个法庭为审问战争犯罪嫌疑人而建立,首次确定了强奸为反人类罪,在本案中,强奸“被波斯尼亚的塞族军队作为恐怖工具来使用。”
对于贾米娜来说,1993年,她父母的朋友,一位她很熟悉的年长的塞族人出现在她被关押的房子的时候,她的痛苦才大大减轻。他告诉贾米娜,他把她以妓女的身份买了下来,跟随着他上了汽车,这个男人说他在救她,“这要归功于你的父母。”他说。

He drove Jasmina and her children to the front lines, gave something to the Serb soldiers there and directed her towards the Bosnian position, saying "Now you are free to go."
"I was very weak, I weighed only 45 kilos [99 pounds]. I carried both my children for more than a kilometer to the Bosnian side."
Jasmina was safe, but scarred. "I felt ashamed, I wanted to die, to disappear somehow. I couldn't take care of my children, others did that, I just didn't have the strength or the will."
A new low came when doctors began to treat her in one of the refugee centers around the city of Tuzla.
"They discovered that I was pregnant, six months pregnant and I didn't know that. It was too late for any abortion, but I kept saying I didn't want that child."
The gynecologist pleaded with Jasmina to have the child and give it up for adoption, saying it was too dangerous to try anything else. But that was no option for Jasmina. "I didn't want to hear about that, about giving birth to that child at all."

他拉着贾米娜和孩子们来到前线,给了塞族士兵一些东西,指着波斯尼亚方向说:“现在,你自由了,去吧!”
贾米娜安全了,但是她身心留下了伤疤。“我感到羞愧,我想到了死,莫名其妙地消失。但想到我不能照顾孩子们,别人也不能,我便没有了死的勇气和愿望了。”
Tuzla城周边的难民中心,贾米娜接受了医生的治疗,这时,她的心情陷入了新的低潮。
“他们发现我怀孕了,怀孕了六个月,我居然不知道,堕胎已经太晚了,但是,我坚持不要那个孩子。”
妇科医生认为(不要孩子)太危险,恳求贾米娜生下孩子,送给别人收养。但是,贾米娜没有选择,“我不想听那些,我根本不想生下这个孩子。”

Finally, medics said they could try to abort the child but it was a very risky operation that only 1 in 100 women would survive. "I begged them to do it," Jasmina said, pausing to remember an 18-year-old girl who had the same operation on the same day as her and died. Jasmina herself continues to have gynecological health problems stemming from her abuse.

Months later, her husband arrived at the same refugee center after managing to escape a camp in Serbia. A man he broke out with was killed by a mine.
"It was such a difficult moment for me. I wasn't even sure if I wanted him to be dead or alive. I knew that he knew what had happened to me so it was very, very difficult for me," Jasmina said.

"I thought he was going to leave me and take my children because of everything that happened. But he told me he was not going to ask me about anything. And that he also went through terrible things himself so he didn't want to discuss anything." Yet still she says she cannot look her husband in the eye.

最后,医师说他们尽力打掉孩子,但是这是一个极其危险的手术,仅有1%的女人能幸免于难,“我请求他们做手术,”贾米娜说,她记得和她同一天做同样的手术的一个18岁的女孩死了,由于被虐待,贾米娜留下了妇科健康问题的后遗症。
几个月后,他的丈夫设法从一个塞尔维亚集中营逃了出来,来到了难民中心。
“对于我来说,那是个艰难的时刻,我甚至不能确认他是死是活,他知道在我身上发生了什么,所以,我很难。”贾米娜说。
“我以为,因为发生的一切,他会带着孩子离开我,但是他说他不想问我任何事情,他亲身经历了恐怖,因此,他不想讨论任何事情”然而,她说她仍然不敢正视丈夫.

Jasmina said she was unable to talk to the therapists in Tuzla and tried to kill herself in 1995 -- the first of three suicide attempts.
"I will never be OK," she said, adding that she believes God kept her alive for a reason.
She now lives in a modestly furnished apartment in a tower block in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina. She has been there since 2001 with her husband and children.
Her dreams now are for her children. She believes it's critical she give them some stability, but says that's impossible when she doesn't know from day to day if she will be evicted.
She does not own the apartment and all property must be returned to rightful owners under the terms of an annex to the U.S.-brokered peace agreement that ended the war.

贾米娜说她不责怪Tuzla市的医生,1995年,她只想杀死自己,这是她有的三次自杀企图的第一次。
“我不会好,”她说,她坚信是上帝给了她一个活下去的理由。
她现在居住在波黑首都萨拉热窝的一个普通装修的塔楼公寓内,自从2001年,她和丈夫以及孩子们就居住在那里了。
她的梦想都在孩子们身上,她认为给孩子们稳定的生活是重要的,她说难以忍受的是,不知道哪一天会被从房子里驱逐出去。
根据美国促成结束战争的和平协议的附加条款,她不是公寓的主人,财产必须归还给合法的主人。

The same pact allows for the return of all refugees and displaced people -- more than half of the country's people left their homes during the war according to the International Organization for Migration -- and the re-establishment of the mixed ethnic communities that had lived peacefully for centuries before the war.
The Office of the High Representative for Bosnia-Herzegovina, an international body set up to oversee the implementation of the peace agreements, says almost all property rights have been restored. But it is impossible to say how many people have gone home and how many have sold their houses, leaving cities and towns like Bijeljina "ethnically cleansed" as the warmongers had planned.
A law enacted in September 2006 does include a section that homes should be provided for victims of sexual torture during the war. It is not clear who should implement the act and there is no agency making sure the law is enforced, according to the Ministry for Human Rights and Refugees.
Meanwhile, authorities say Jasmina should return to her mother-in-law's rebuilt house in Bijeljina. But she says she will never go back to the place where she lost 39 members of her family and where her abuse began.

有关难民回归和移民的公约——战争期间,根据国际移民组织所说,超过一半的百姓离开家园——多种族社会的重建,有战争之前,人们已经和平地生活了几个世纪。
波黑高级代表办公室,一个国际机构,监督和平协议的执行,称几乎所有的财产权已经恢复了,但是,说不准有多少人回了家园,有多少人已经卖掉了房子,当初,好战分子策划的种族清洗,象Bijeljina,很多人离开了城镇。
据人权和难民部门,20069月颁布了一项法律,其中一条规定,向在战争期间遭受性虐待的幸存者提供住房,没有明确规定谁去执行这项法令,没有任何机构强制实施。
其间,当局说贾米娜将回到位于Bijeljina的婆婆家的重建房,但是,她说,她不想回去,在那里她失去了39个家庭成员,那里是她遭受虐待的地方。

[ 本帖最后由 淡水河边 于 2008-7-23 11:33 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2008-7-23 07:14 | 显示全部楼层
西方政治正确创臆造出的东西。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 07:42 | 显示全部楼层
是的,西方媒體每天都在犯罪。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 07:50 | 显示全部楼层
描述象日本在二战时期犯下的罪行,但西方从来不提日本做的坏事,虽然它们有铁的证据!西方描述的这段情节目前无法证实真假!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 07:56 | 显示全部楼层
从“塞族士兵开始杀戮、拷打和恐吓穆斯林”到“她说,她坚信是上帝给了她一个活下去的理由。”
阿弥陀佛········
神多了CNN就辨不清他们到底是什么宗教了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 07:59 | 显示全部楼层
怎么说呢  我认为 还是有点真实性的     不能一看是CNN   是西方媒体 就否定他们
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 08:02 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 173220898 于 2008-7-23 07:50 发表
描述象日本在二战时期犯下的罪行,但西方从来不提日本做的坏事,虽然它们有铁的证据!西方描述的这段情节目前无法证实真假!

严重怀疑
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 08:06 | 显示全部楼层
92年发生的事情!在非洲也同时发生了屠杀。南斯拉夫在共产党通知下,从来不可能发生的事情,一旦民主化,就发生了。

民主与屠杀总是如影随形!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 08:08 | 显示全部楼层
西方慣用的技倆.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 08:09 | 显示全部楼层
为了审判前波黑塞族领导人卡拉季奇而造势~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 08:41 | 显示全部楼层
神多了CNN就辨不清他们到底是什么宗教了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 09:14 | 显示全部楼层
这是人类历史上的悲剧。但不能成为报复前的宣传造势,而应该将它祭奠成为世界灰暗的日子,要懂得和平的来之不易!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 09:30 | 显示全部楼层
怀孕六个月引产的生还率是1%?19世纪的医疗水平?
米洛舍维奇就是被这帮人弄死的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 09:35 | 显示全部楼层
可能吗?西方人的脑袋能这样宣传?CNN调查过吗?西方真是反人类的罪魁……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 09:48 | 显示全部楼层

地板、8楼、10楼、12楼

综合分析,很有道理
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 09:49 | 显示全部楼层

奇怪

她坚信是上帝给了她一个活下去的理由
---------
她是穆斯林, 應該說阿拉,
-------
CNN又在做故事?:o
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 09:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 红尘不透 于 2008-7-23 09:30 发表
怀孕六个月引产的生还率是1%?19世纪的医疗水平?
米洛舍维奇就是被这帮人弄死的

-------------
誇張的寫作手法,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 10:18 | 显示全部楼层
真希望世界上不要有这种事情发生,不过是不是真的,都太可怕了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 10:32 | 显示全部楼层
一切不符合强权政治国家意愿的人都是被摸黑的对象,而对他们自己的一切兽行却视而不见或进行美化,这就是CNN,BBC们,这就是美国
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-23 10:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 一仙飞天 于 2008-7-23 07:59 发表
怎么说呢  我认为 还是有点真实性的     不能一看是CNN   是西方媒体 就否定他们

真实不真实只有天知道!
但有一点,自从CNN诬蔑中国开始,它在中国人的心中,就已经是一个不再让相信的媒体了——即使它其中有一些真实的新闻!

[ 本帖最后由 lezaiyisheng 于 2008-7-23 11:01 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:57 , Processed in 0.051658 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.