注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fyzdcc

美国现在在押的政治犯(不同政见者或者说是异议分子)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-5 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
我对文章的可信度抱怀疑态度。

的确在上个世纪50年代,美国麦卡锡主义盛行的时候,美国关押了许多政治犯,是历史的一大污点。但这种情况已经一去不复返了。很难让人相信,仅仅是因为组织和平游行而导致这些人锒铛入狱。就像“反战母亲”被捕一样。个人认为,这些人必然做出了超出和平示威范围的事。

美国的人权状况的确远没有他们自己标榜的那么优秀,但是某位板油说其是“世界最糟糕的”实在站不住脚

希望搂住提供英文原版文章的地址,谢谢

[ 本帖最后由 missingelm 于 2008-8-5 00:22 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 01:36 | 显示全部楼层
哇~~~~~~~ 美国人的屁股上这么多屎啊~~ 恶心~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-8-5 03:21 | 显示全部楼层
楼主又没有搞清楚刑事犯和政治犯的区别。其实我知道楼主是怎么想的,无非就是为文革中对“反动“知识分子的镇压作辩护。什么叫对剥削阶级的专政,搞笑,你现在还想对民营企业家进行专政吗,人家不对你专政你就烧高香吧。你那套东西永远不会回来了,你就死心吧,实在不行你还可以去朝鲜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-8-5 03:23 | 显示全部楼层
果然,联邦调查局的指责刺激了黑豹党,他们几乎完全抛弃温和手段,党员四出活动,以致美国社会陷入极度混乱,甚至出现动乱的局面,黑豹党出现之处,均惹起一场枪战。美国军、警、特派出大量人员围剿黑豹党党员,经过一次又一次穷巷殊死战,黑豹党员屡遭惨重伤亡。这个一度使黑人为之振奋的激奋组织终于悄然退出民权抗争的舞台。70年代后期,黑豹党完全销声匿迹,首脑们都潜心静养。牛顿则去了加大攻读博士,反思过去10年的得失。1980年,他通过答辩拿到了博士学位。他的博士论文题目是《对抗黑豹党的战争——一项关于美国的镇压的研究》。

在80年代,随着美国经济的复苏,黑豹党也就失去了暴力主张的社会客观条件。可是,烈士暮年,壮心不已,牛顿并没有因为时光的流逝而背弃理想,他决心再一次改造社会,决定从头再来,并以家乡奥克兰作为出发点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-8-5 06:27 | 显示全部楼层
通常来讲人的思想和言论是无罪的,定罪判刑的话只有依据其行为。
在很多西方国家,种族歧视和宣扬纳粹的言论是违法的,但每个国家的具体规定不一样,比如在美国一般是罚款了事,不会有什么其它问题,如果是在法国,宣扬纳粹就有可能会受到象征性的徒刑。对于不同的政治言论,在西方国家是不会出什么问题的。

中国一直有以言定罪的传统,在古代“欺君”“犯上”都是死罪,哪怕是到了现代的文革,不同的言论和思想也会招来杀身之祸,文字狱甚至更胜于古代。改革开放后,思想、言论逐步放开,可以说目前的中国是历史上对思想和言论控制最松的时代,除了个别文革余孽以外,没有人愿意回到从前。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 09:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 missingelm 于 2008-8-5 00:16 发表
我对文章的可信度抱怀疑态度。

的确在上个世纪50年代,美国麦卡锡主义盛行的时候,美国关押了许多政治犯,是历史的一大污点。但这种情况已经一去不复返了。很难让人相信,仅仅是因为组织和平游行而导致这些人锒铛入狱。就像 ...

这个老M又出来为美国擦屁股!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
我对文章的可信度抱怀疑态度。

的确在上个世纪50年代,美国麦卡锡主义盛行的时候,美国关押了许多政治犯,是历史的一大污点。但这种情况已经一去不复返了。很难让人相信,仅仅是因为组织和平游行而导致这些人锒铛入狱。就像 ...

嗯,美国关押政治犯就肯定是那些犯人做出了超出和平示威范围的事,在你眼里美国当然不会做错什么了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 09:12 | 显示全部楼层
某些人一见到揭露美国的帖子非要进来为美国辩护几句不可,说这样的人不拿钱发帖?鬼信!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 09:25 | 显示全部楼层
美国当权者认为美国是最尊重人权的国家。因为美国没有人了,所以,他们最尊重人权!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 09:27 | 显示全部楼层
美国黑人最有人权了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 10:02 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.geocities.com/standingdeer1/standingdeer12.htm

[size=+3] [size=+3]STANDING DEER

[size=+2]"Jericho '98" Anna Standing Deer Speaks of Standing Deer as a Political Prisoner

[size=+1]
The following writing I was commissioned to write by Standing Deer by way of the organizers of Jericho '98. I consider myself quite honored to be part of the first fledging steps we took as Movement people to bring Jericho '98 into being which put the first spotllight on USA political prisoners and POWs. I also feel exceptionally honored in having this piece read on Leonard Peltier Day of the same year in June 1998 and meeting both the approbation of Standing Deer and Leonard in full. May freedom come to ALL political prisoners and POWs NOW!!

Jericho '98
March 26, 1998

My name is Anna Standing Deer and I have been asked by my husband, known to many of you all as simply Standing Deer, and to many of you not at all, to do this Jericho '98 entry on him. I hope to be writing of him the next time in freedom, as well as writing on many of our other brave political warrior men and woman in freedom the next time as well. Freedom for all is what I see as the purpose of us being assembled here in DC today. Let the walls come tumbling down! Let there be no more Iron Houses of Greed. It's ironic that I often used to think that the first day of my life began when I first met Standng Deer, and the first day of his life began, when he met me. But that is not so for my husband had many miles to go both forward and backwards also in reclaiming himself to give either of us a "first day." This he did in 1978 with American Indian Leader, Leonard Peltier. With Leonard, Standing Deer, born of the Oneida/Choctaw peoples, not only crossed the land to his Oneida peoples, but retraced the Trail of Tears within his soul, not only for himself and me, but for countless others, and in this manner, in 1978, we came to know our first day... In 1978 Leonard, was his mentor and Standing Deer was alone with Leonard. It was the life of Leonard that he chose to spare in exchange for his freedom. Today, Standing Deer remains the only person alive to prove and speak on the hideous, hideous US government's plot to rid the land of a strong symbol of Indian resistance, Leonard Peltier. And as you know,it is by our symbols of resistance, as in Leonard, Assata, Mumia, Carmen, Marilyn and countless others, that a people are embued to live and fight... yet another day. I hope in some small way that my husband also, has served to inspire a person or two or three, so that all members of our varied families may come to know, as he and I do, that the wait is indeed a "good one" and the fight, a "just one" if it results in all of our people knowing the essence of true freedom. In 1983, Standing Deer, Leonard and Al Garza, (a Sefardic Jew) were joined together in a death fast, in a protest of Marion prison conditions, (they were on 24-hour lockdown) as well as the denial of Marion prison officals to allow the worship of respective religions of these three men. Standing Deer, Leonard (Gwarth-ee- Lass) and Al Garza (Rechaza) were committed to fast to the death. As Standing Deer said in Can't Jail the Spirit, it was possible for him to endure ALL prison indignities, "except the final outrage" of having the worship of his religion outlawed. The men fasted for 43 days until the US government, fearing further worldwide condemnation and censure, ordered forcefeeding, lest these men publicly die on their hands, in order to secure such a basic right as freedom of religion. These three men, refusing to be forcefed. in 1983, remained in struggle. Ultimately, in 1983,through the influence of our attorney, Margaret Gold, the three were moved from Marion (and Springfifed Medical Unit) to separate locations. Standing Deer went to USP Lompoc, where he was soon booted out of the federal prison system altogether for spearheading more prison and Native American spiritual rights activism. Standing Deer then started doing Oklahoma time in Oklahoma, and was none too quiet there either. He, along with his Native American Choctaw brother, Ben Carnes, was instrumental in prisoners being allowed to wear their hair in accordance with the dictates of their Native religion, as well, as seeing that the prison facilitated the entry of traditional medicine men into the Oklahoma state prison system for traditioal prayer. Then came Standing Deer and Texas,where we are now.There he is our "roving uncredentialed penal" reporter,writing of untouchable food, guard brutality and even worse, guard mayhem and death. And now to update all of you on the last three months. Standing Deer is the author of the "High Security" pychological death chambers piece called "control units". If you watched "Nightline " this past week, you would have noticed how, perhaps inadvertently, your letters of assistance, drew Ted Koppel to Standing Deer's Estelle prison unit, where there is a completed "control unit." Such exposure of these "controls unit" almost cost us his life, as the prison decided it was necessary to detain Standing Deer illegally in solitary confinement for a total of 24 days, and deny him essential high-blood pressure and diabetes medication, upon first throwing him into "lockup." Again Margaret Gold intervened along with the life-saving letters, calls and faxes of all of you. In case some of you have not heard, both Leonard and Standing Deer have been put through at least 4 (four) years of mind-torture by both being told that they had the potentially fatal illness prostate cancer. On March 13th this year, Standing Deer was told that he did not have it and Leonard was given the "good" news shortly before that. This was done by their "doctors" at their respective prisons. A reversal of fortunes? The men's minds had been devastated and although they do feel some measure of relief now, we still do not know the truth, and are attempting to locate our own medical experts. It is of great significance to the US government that my husband still lives and can testify to the plot on Leonard Peltier's life, however, this death threat hanging over Standing Deer, has done little to deter him from the struggle of spiritual rights and his quest for basic human dignity and viability for all, within and without the Walls. Often it seems the greater the adversary, the more resolved he becomes. For Standing Deer, it was a great honor when you all designated him a political prisoner and I know that he will never seek to disappoint you for bestowing that honor upon him, nor seek to belittle this honor in significance, for this is what he has said to me. And so we will continue to try and do our utmost in working alongside the People and itis my hope that that Standing Deer continues to live on Mother Earth life in order to "fight the good fight"with the combined help of all of you. Thank you.

Anna Standing Deer

It would be nice if you would write Standing Deer. You may reach him in this manner:
Robert H. Wilson #640289
Estelle Unit
264 FM 3478
Huntsville, TX 77320-3322

See more Standing Deer articles in the Mumia Abu-Jamal section. Thank you.

Standing Deer(center second row-left) and Leonard (center second row-right)and the other traditionals at Marion Penitentiary"

[size=+1]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 10:03 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.geocities.com/standingdeer1/standingdeer12.htm

STANDING DEER PRESENTE! THE WEB SITE OF STANDING DEER AND PRISONERS
August 26, 1932 - January 20, 2003 This prison site created by Standing Deer Bonnie Kerness and Anna Standing Deer is dedicated to all prisoners and Standing Deer's Oklahoma family: the Wilsons, his sister, Janie, Bill. his brother and his wife Joan , Susan and her husband, Kevin Standing Deer's baby girl, Vicki and her husband, Joseph and grandchildren, Misti, Windi, Emili (Susan's children), Megan and Justin (Vicki's cildren) and Ben and Carnes (our grandchildren)and Judy Krull--without whom we would have been no where.... a friend for life.[size=+2]Edited by
[size=+2]Standing Deer, Bonnie Kerness & Anna Standing Deer

Standing Deer shortly after release dressed for Rosh Hashana that he will attend with his parole sponsor and friend, Judy Krull

IN MEMORY OF STANDING DEER WITH EVERLASTING LOVE We have tragic news for all of you who loved Standing Deer. On January 20, 2003, Standing Deer crossed over to the Spirit World. We will miss his laughter, sharp wit and beautiful smile, but for many of us he still remains by our side. I have displayed on this page a compilation of photos he gave me since his release on September 4, 2001. For those of you who did not know him, I know you will come to see his beauty as much as all of us who travelled on the road beside him throughout the years. Be sure to click on the Standing Deer link on this page so that you may read his many writings and get to know him better. In the Spirit,
Anna Standing Deer

Lynn Best (l) a mutual friend, Attorney Margaret Gold (c)was Standing Deer's pro bono lawyer throughout his incarceration and a close, close friend and Nikki (r). Picture was taken in Pittsburgh in 2001. Standing Deer (L) and Leonard Peltier (R)
The International Defense Commitee of Leonard Peltier

Bonnie Kerness, co-editor of this website and good friend and emergency supporter of Standing Deer. She works for American Friends Service Committee Prison Project. Many prisoners throughout the nation are familiar with Bonnie.

September 2001 Welcoming Home gathering for Standing Deer.

Welcome Home Standing Deer!

And here is Judy Krull, Standing Deer's parole sponsor and closest Houston friend! May we all be grateful to her for the little time he had on the outside. Thank you, Judy,from Anna Standing Deer, Charles V. Swan and Margaret Gold. (Defense team and family from the beginning and Anna before-)
Standing Deer on gulf in Texas shortly after his release.
Standing Deer on Texas beach.
Standing Deer and long time friend Sherry in San Antonio in October 2001.
Standing Deer our grandson Ben Carnes with whom he sued for spiritual rights in Oklahoma. Picture was taken in Pittsburgh.
Standing Deer, Ben and Lynn Best again in Pittsburgh.
Standing Deer and wife, Anna Standing Deer, 2002,
Forever Family and Friends (Grandchildren, Cat and Ben, and the 2 Vickie's (sister, Arizona Vicky and daughter, Oklahoma Vicki are missing in photo)

Standing Deer, Ben and Anna. Anna is wearing a t-shirt which reads "Bring Standing Deer Home. He is needed" which is a t-shirt Anna designed when Standing Deer was incarcerated in Texas.
Standing Deer and AZ Vicky who is Anna Standing Deer's sister. Standing Deer gave her the name Arizona Vicky because that is where she was living when he first met her. 2002
Judy, great friend and parole sponspor and Standing Deer.
Standing Deer and his good friend Gloria. Gloria is a writer for the Worker's World newspaper.
Rally in Houston 2002. Gloria Rubac is on the right.
Houston Leonard Peltier Day rally organized by Standing Deer June 26,2002 LATEST PHOTOS
Standing Deer and Ben in November 2002. Standing Deer is wearing his beloved Jerry Garcia tie!
Standing Deer and a Virginia friend.
Standing Deer and his Virginia friend.
Ben and wife, Cat,the Standing Deer's grandchildren on Cat's birthday in Virginia December 2002.
Ben is on the left. His wife, Cat Carnes, (grandchild of Anna Standing Deer's and Standing Deer are is on the right of Standing Deer. Anna Standing Deer, gramma,is in the shadows.)
Ben and Standing Deer in a Virginia restaurant in December 2002Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:50:19 -0500
Standing Deer: A Memorial I know many of us share a deep personal loss with the passing of such a humble beautiful human being. When I received word that he was gone and had been murdered, my heart could not accept that it had ended this way. Not for Standing Deer, he did not deserve this. The shock and numbness hasn't really left me. Maybe it never will. I love Standing Deer and I would have done anything to have prevented this, as I know many of you would have. That is why we are here to honor the man who came into our lives with a smile and laughter in his eyes. Brother, last night we had a sweat for you. I shared with others who only heard or read about you. I told them about the miracle we each dared to hope see happen. We sat down outside of prison walls and regulations and broke bread. We caught up on many things that has happened in our lives since those days in Oklahoma. I was so happy for you, you finally made it out and I have thanked the Creator often that he brought wonderful people in your life who worked to bring you home. Last night, I finally had the opportunity to sit in the lodge and sweat with and sing Peyote and Sundance songs for you. We called out your name and sang the AIM and Peltier songs to honor you. I took medicine in the lodge to help me and all of your relations to find comfort at this time. This was the same sweat lodge where just a few months ago, I had spoke from my heart and Pipe that I was adopting you as my grandfather. I remember when I told you of this, and then you said to me that my fiancee, Cat and her sister, Christina, were your grand-daughters. Yesterday, Cat told me she was sad that we never got to have the ceremony for adoption. I told her that you had already said the words and that us and the Creator are his witnesses. I know that he was close to many of you like this. So we are related in that way. These are the times we celebrate the passing, we may mourn them, but for only so long. We must keep his memory strong and his visions alive. He worked against injustices of Native people, and the brutal conditions of the american prison system. We know that he has done so much for the people in his life and where he did it from. He has survived a hell on earth that would have broken many people in some of the worst prisons this country has to offer. There were many times we believed they would kill him for his words and writings. They could not silence him. They couldn't defeat our prayers and his spirit. Standing Deer was a heroic example of what it means to stand for what he believed in and to accept the consequences from those who didn't like what he said or did. That is his real gift to us: courage, principle and commitment. These strengths he gained from following the traditional ways of our people. Today, at this time, right here and right now, we offer words we thought we had plenty of time to do it in, we say our thank yous, and we say our goodbyes to the spirit of the man we only know as STANDING DEER. Grandfather, it is OK to go home now. Thank you brother for all of your sacrifices, all of your work and the love you shared. Go now and rest upon the smoke of the sage, cedar and sweetgrasses that are being offered for you. The prayers of the people will go with you as the eagle journeys with you to the Creator. Give our love and deepest respects to many of our relations. Give Bobby Garcia, Anna Mae Aquash, Uncle Chuck, Donald Red Blanket, Grandmother Hazel and Blackgoat, including many of the fallen warriors of all races against the mentality of greed our warmest handshake from the hand closest to our hearts. We will all be coming home soon. And if there is but one thing that I am most grateful for is that they can no longer touch you or hurt you any more brother, you are at peace and rest now, your work is done. Aho. In the Spirit of Standing Deer,
Ben Carnes, Choctaw Nation A brother, A grandson, A comrade in the Movement And one of your many Spiritual Advisors.
More Ben and Standing Deer
Standing Deer and PP Christopher Plummer
Colorado, where Standing Deer wanted to live with the grandchildren .

Beautiful Colorado Again.

Standing Deer in his apartment in his boat for Houston floods in late 2002.
Standing Deer and Tristan, Houston, January 2003
Standing Deer and Helena, Tristan's art instructor. Houston, January 2003
Standing Deer and Samoan high Chief Savea Partsch, Tristan's father-in-law. Houston, January 2003

Standing Deer and his Houston "family" and John Trudell. Photo taken by Judy.
[size==+1]PUEDO ESCRIBIR LOS VERSOS MAS TRISTES ESTA NOCHE

Puedo escribir los versos m醩 tristes esta noche.
Pensar que no lo tengo. Sentir que lo he perdido.
Oir la noche inmensa, m醩 inmensa sin el.
Y el verso cae al alma como al pasto el roc韔. Qu?importa que mi amor no pudiera guardarlo.
La noche est?estrellada y el no est?conmigo.

Eso es todo. A lo lejos alguien canta. A lo lejos.
Mi alma no se contenta con haberlo perdido. o lo hemos perdido ? NO!
[size=+3]Mira! Standing Deer Presente!

Courtesy of the grandchildren, Ben and Cat Carnes, Pablo Neruda and the people.

[size=-2]Add this Political Rock news feed to your site free!

Resistance "Fang" Wilson, Standing Deer's youngest child. He finally met her in November 2001. He was the one who gave her the name "Fang" because he said she had to have a little of him in her! Anna named her Resist.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 10:24 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 东方红旗 于 2008-8-5 09:08 发表

这个老M又出来为美国擦屁股!

这个家伙真会为美国人着想!谁为中国考虑了?中国的国情比任何一个西方国家都要复杂,我们灾几十年里走完了西方数百年的发展道路,应该得到更多的理解!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
我对文章的可信度抱怀疑态度。

你错了。

不久前,我还看到参考消息上报道,有一个为黑豹党案件作证的人,站出来说他当时撒谎了。

也就是说,此事到现在还没有结束。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 潇湘庸人 于 2008-8-5 09:11 发表

嗯,美国关押政治犯就肯定是那些犯人做出了超出和平示威范围的事,在你眼里美国当然不会做错什么了。

这样的污蔑有意义马?

任何一个
我说的,承认的美国的罪行貌似不少吧。当然,对于你来讲你可以摒弃事实,视而不见
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 潇湘庸人 于 2008-8-5 09:12 发表
某些人一见到揭露美国的帖子非要进来为美国辩护几句不可,说这样的人不拿钱发帖?鬼信!

我也来一个:
某些人一见到要求严惩公务员渎职的或者抨击城管的帖子非要进来为他们辩护几句不可,说这样的人不拿钱发帖?鬼信!

好玩马?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 11:05 | 显示全部楼层
行了,又要开始扣帽子了。

难道批评楼上的人,你们有勇气向他学习,敢于承认自己的错误?

又或者,你们能否拿出事实来说明问题呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 11:07 | 显示全部楼层
搂住所列举的事实我会去仔细了解一下的。

谢谢楼上支持
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 11:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 泱泱天朝 于 2008-8-5 11:21 发表

1、“的确在上个世纪50年代,美国麦卡锡主义盛行的时候,美国关押了许多政治犯”,论证了美国同样关押政治犯!
2、  
请你对楼主提出的名单举例论证!否则,我完全可以像你一样

对你的立场和观点表示怀疑!
3、新贴出来的链接证 ...
支持。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
如果......其实.......!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 16:48 , Processed in 0.041176 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.