妇科主任 发表于 2012-2-18 09:33

印度网民回应“印度东北想脱离印度加入中国的网民评论”

译注:翻译博客逆翻中华网论坛的【阿三傻眼:印度东北人沸腾,强烈要脱印加入中国】此帖的网友评论,引起印度网民的讨论,更有印度东北人现身说法~
译者简介

译文来源:
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:该用户已注册 转载请注明出处
原帖:http://www.ministryoftofu.com/2011/03/northeast-india-seeks-secession-from-india-and-integration-into-china-netizens-comments/?replytocom=45744
中华论坛原帖:http://club.china.com/data/thread/1011/2723/20/91/7_1.html
正文翻译:
译注:翻译博客逆翻中华网论坛的【阿三傻眼:印度东北人沸腾,强烈要脱印加入中国】此帖的网友评论,引起印度网民的讨论,更有印度东北人现身说法~
中华论坛原帖:http://club.china.com/data/thread/1011/2723/20/91/7_1.html
正文部分:(来自中华论坛原帖)
People in the states of northeast India, including Arunachal Pradesh, whose major territory is claimed by the China as part of South Tibet, were severely discriminated against by other regions of India, since residents there look more like Chinese than Indians. The girls from northeast India, simply because their lighter skin color, often become targets of rapists. Over the years, India fails to invest any capital into these regions, resulting in their economic development severely lagging behind the rest of the country. Because of that, people from these states are always seeking independence, many ofwhom want to join China.Some of comments allegedly made by India web users have been cited in the post:
印度东北各邦的民族,包括藏南地的阿鲁纳恰尔邦,由于相貌和中国人很相似,在印防大学度其他地区经常面对各种各样种族歧视,尤其是东北印度的女孩子,肤色较浅,而且和其他印度人非常不一样,让她们成为了强奸犯注意的目标,东北邦的人一直想从印度独立出来,由于人种和中国接近,很多人想干脆加入中国算了,过去这些年,印度没有给这些地区投入任何资金,这些地区经济发展严重落后。下面是很多东北邦德人的讨论,很多人想离开印度转投中国:
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218024.jpg
Why don India giv NE part to China。So Chinese taught Delhiwalas a good lesson????
为什么印度不把西北部划给中国,这样中国人可以给德里好好上一课??
China should step in and take north eastern indian states。 Anyways indians from different states hate each other。 What big deal if india
中国应该介入拿走印度东北部各州。反正印度不同州都彼此仇恨。还何必维持一个印度
W.Bengal and North Eastern states should merge with China。 The former being communist and cultural affinity and the latter on racial make up。 Enough with Hindustani rule。 They will be more productive and prosper in China。
I have been in China for 2 years, Both North Indian features and the Tibetean features very closer to Chinese features,their cultures is very similitude。
China should take over this province,they will be treated in a more civilized manner。
孟加拉和印度东北部应当和中国合并,前者是因为共产主义者和文化上的亲和力,后者是因为种族构成。印度斯坦的统治够了,在中国他们能更加繁荣发展.
我在中国呆了两年,北方印度人和西藏人的特征很像中国人,文化上也十分相似
中国应该接管这个省,他们将以一种更为文明的方式被对待
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218087.jpg
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218101.jpg
When china fighted with India in 1962, no one citizen was harrased by the Chinese army. People from Assam and Arunachal treated the Indian army who fled away from war at their best. Ask any any veteran from the 1962 war. But the sad part is that Indian army raped woman from 13 years old girl to 60 years old lady during battles against the local militant of NE, as if they have been told that NE is a colony of India.
当1962年中国进攻印度时,中国军队没有骚扰一个当地人。
assam和arunachal的百姓们尽其可能款待了逃离战争的印度军队。可以问任何一个1962战争的老兵
但不幸的是后来印度军队在与当地游击队作战时,强奸了从13岁的小姑娘到60岁的老太婆,就好像有人告诉印军:东北部是印度的一个殖民地。
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218147.jpg
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218192.jpg
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218205.jpg
http://www.ltaaa.com/uploadfile/2012/02/20121329218220.jpg
(译注:估计逆翻的译者搞错,选取的评论和发帖人错开了。)
Netizens comments on the original post:
原帖网民评论:
hanyb2004:
South Tibet is inherently a part of China’s territory.
【藏南本来就是中国的固有领土啊】
胖胖胖:
Sigh. Suggest you take up guns to resist!
【一声叹息啊建议你们拿起枪来奋起反抗】
花田早事:
Think about Indonesia. You can’t do without a gun.
【想想印尼吧没枪是不行的】
我来我wang:
Strongly support their return to their own motherland – China! ! !
【强烈支持他们回到自己的祖国——中国!!!】
5708:
It’s called “return to the motherland,” since it should have been a part of China.
【叫回归祖国,本来就是中国的。】
geezer:
Welcome, welcome, warmly welcome!
【欢迎欢迎热烈欢迎!】
xenoman:
Isn’t India a democracy? Call a referendum and let the people in these areas return to the motherland!
【印度不是民主吗?让这些地区的百姓公投回归祖国!】
九曲黄沙:
A san (阿三, Chinese racist slang for Indian), Bang zi (棒子,Chinese racist slang for South Korean), Japs, and U.S. imperialists, are all during sunset of their lives. They can’t make trouble for a few more days!
【阿三,棒子,倭狗,美帝等,都是落日黄花,折腾不了几日了!】
xPOO:
India encroaches on the Chinese territory.
【印度蚕食中国领土】
Superdiver:
Hang on. The party and the government will not forget about you!
【再咬咬牙坚持一下,党和政府是不会忘记你们的!】
摇易折:
Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Freedom is born out of war. No one gives you that for free! For your return, we will give gun and money as you like!
【枪杆子里面出政权,自由是打出来的,没人白送你!为了你们的回归,要枪要钱我们给!】

评论部分:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Sawtell | March 8, 2011 | Permalink Reply   
Hm… until P.R. China can gain Nepal and Bhutan, the rest of the area is pipe dream.
嗯……除非中国可以得到尼泊尔和不丹,否则其余地区都是白日梦。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cleo | March 8, 2011 | Permalink Reply
They want to be a part of China because of perceived improved financials!?? I think we need to set up a protection zone for the Collective Himalayas – they need to get off those steep mountains and go to school and FAR away from German and Japanese operatives pushing them for political change. There is no point in mixing them with either side of the border when they are in such dire straits – they need to get well and in fighting form so they can choose with clear eyes who they want to be in this world. That baby looks Chinese but so what – being Chinese isn't the top luxury brand in the region – no one group should be. They need MONEY not cultural change. MONEY.
他们想要成为中国的一部份,因为这有助于改善财政状况! ? ?我认为我们需要为共有的喜马拉雅山建立一个保护区——他们需要从那些陡峭的山峦上下来去上学,远离正促进他们政治变革的德国和日本成员。当他们身处如此苦境,融入边境的任何一边是没有任何意义的——他们需要好起来,加入战斗组织,这样他们就能够以干净的眼神选择他们在这个世界上所想要的。那婴儿看起来像中国人但是那又怎样——在这个地区成为中国人并不是最顶级的标志——没有哪个群体应该是。他们需要钱而不是文化变革。是钱。
Sam023 | March 11, 2011 | Permalink Reply
what a preposterous argument !
if you by the logic of facial features you should also include mongolia, japan, koreas and all the other mongloid nations into China !
Though the Chinese might not agree, the world understands the misery caused to Tibetans by your forceful occupation and subsequent *cultural genocide* of Tibetan culture by large scale migration of Hans Chinese into the area….
To give a fitting reply to ur *expansionist policy*, you should have had a superpower like US to give a slap on ur face !
多么可笑的争论!
如果你们按照相貌这个逻辑,你们应该也把蒙古、日本、韩国和所有黄色人种国家并入中国!
虽然中国可能不认同,但是全世界都知道你们强势的占领所引起的苦难和随后汉族大规模迁入此地区对XZ人的*文化种族灭绝* 。
给你们的领土扩张政策一个恰当的回答,你们应该像美帝国一样被打脸!
Travis | March 13, 2011 | Permalink Reply
Free "Northeast India"! It was never a part of India until 150 years ago.
解放“印度东北”!直到150年前它从不属于印度的一部分。
Sads | April 30, 2011 | Permalink Reply
Dear Chinese jingoist citizens and party members,
First "STOP THE CULTURAL GENOCIDE IN TIBET" and then talk anything else. China, which occupied Tibet has absolutely no moral right to comment about the situation of other countries.
If building few bridges and roads brings happiness, then US citizens should be the most happiest citizens in the world. But we all know, thats not true. Similarly, Tibetans like "third rated citizens" in their own countries and "who became minorities in their own lands"
亲爱的中国沙文主义公民和党员,
首先“停止在XZ文化灭绝”,然后谈谈别的事情。占领XZ的中国完全没有道德上的正义去评论其他国家的这类情况。
假如建筑一些桥梁和道路能带来快乐,那么美国公民应该是世界上最快乐的了。但我们都知道,那不是事实。同样,XZ人在他们自己的国家就像“三等公民”而且“在他们自己的土地上变成了少数民族”。
caonimade | May 1, 2011 | Permalink Reply
indian and indianness is not defined on the basis of how you look!! china will never have another inch of indian territory. democracy doesn't mean doing referenda to break up the country. dumbass. but of course, why should anyone expect a chinese person to understand anything about democracy. you don't even remember your own govt shooting down chinese students in beijing in 1989. brainwashed idiots.
**FREE TIBET** **INDEPENDENT TAIWAN** … hang on, you will be freed from your oppressors one day.
印度人和印第安人不是根据外表怎样来定义的!!中国永远不会再得到任何一寸印度领土。民主并不意味着全民投票来肢解国家。笨蛋。
当然,为什么大家期望中国人了解有关民主的任何事。你们甚至不记得89年自己的政府在北京射杀中国学生。一群被洗脑的白痴。
**解放XZ** **台湾独立**……,坚持下去,你们总有一天会在你们的压迫者手上自由。
Naga | May 2, 2011 | Permalink Reply
I'm from the stse of Nagaland in North-east India. We're not Indians. We're much closer to the chinese ethnically. We look like eastern asians and some look like South-east asians. China should send more visitors to Nagaland to have a better understanding. T
我来自印度东北的那加兰邦。我们不是印度人。我们在人种上更接近中国人。我们看起来像东亚人,一些人看起来像东南亚人。中国应该送更多的游客来那加兰邦以便有更好的理解。
James_khasi | May 8, 2011 | Permalink Reply
i’m form north east and what i can say is that i hate indian they are ugly,dirty,filthy and fuck them i don’t want my state to be a part of india
我来自东北,而我只能说,我讨厌印度人,他们丑陋、卑鄙、肮脏,靠!我不希望我的国家是印度的一部分。
James_khasi | May 11, 2011 | Permalink Reply
northeast is not a part of india. fight against the indian .freedom to north east .sads fuck off.
东北不是印度的一部分。反抗印度人。解放东北。滚蛋吧。
JinNeog | May 20, 2011 | Permalink Reply
we the assamese dont realy want to be a part of china…we need a free assam instead
我们阿萨姆人不是真的想成中国的一部分……我们需要一个自由的阿萨姆。
Satyam | June 25, 2011 | Permalink Reply
HAHA, the chinese people are fucking funny, you want north east india, you want delhi too. You guys are so pathetic, if sikkim had not merged with india we would have been a part of china too like tibet, and i would have had no freedom. India is a democracy and we will take time to grow, china is a facade.
哈哈,中国人真TM好笑,你们想要印度东北,你们还想要德里。你们真可怜,如果锡金没有跟印度合并,我们就会是中国的一部分就像XZ,我就没有自由了。印度是一个民主国家,我们会花些时间来发展,而中国只是表面上的(发展)。
Thinley W | July 18, 2011 | Permalink Reply
Very disappointed to see this anti-India propaganda on this web-site.
I was almost beginning to think that I could perhaps ask the site manager,
to stage a forum for Indo-Sino exchange of ideas without name calling.
Very disappointed indeed.
非常失望的看到在这个网站上这样的反印宣传。
我几乎开始考虑,我可能要问问这个网站的管理员,建一个论坛来没有辱骂的交流印中思想。
真的很失望。
Blacksoth | July 22, 2011 | Permalink Reply
@Thinley W
This is a reposting from a discussion forum. This "propaganda" is people voicing their opinions.. you know, what they like to do in FREE countries. I'm disappointed in your comment too. You don't have to agree with someone but you can sure let them say their piece. If you were to ask the site manager to start approving what people can and can't say I hope he has some colorful language for you in exchange.
回LS~这是一个讨论区的逆翻译。所谓的“宣传”是人们表达他们的意见……你知道,在自由的国家他们做喜欢做的事。我对你的留言也很失望。你不需要同意他们,但你应该让他们说出他们的想法。你想让本站管理员开始审核人们该说什么不该说什么,而我希望他在译文上有更精彩丰富的语种。
tripuri | August 30, 2011 | Permalink Reply
hi im a tripuri tribe from northeast india, i like india bt as indian govt treat us very poorly i hate india, North eastern r known as 2nd class citizen, i ask r nt we indian? Even many hindu refugees from bangladesh were trying to occupy whole northeast especialy tripura n assam states bengali refugees has increase more than 50 percent, n torturing native people thro political power, bengali peoples r dirty as hell n blak as nigger, why is indian govt nt taking action against those bengali refugees? If govt treat us like dis we should hav differnt nation including 7 states of northeast, if we join china same problem wil arise we better get united wit tibet n form seperat nation as we r all tibetan family… India sucks for their deed to northeast
嗨,我是印度东北部tripuri部落的,我喜欢印度,但印度政府对我们太糟了,我就讨厌印度,众所周知东北人是二等公民,我想问我们是印度人吗?甚至许多孟加拉国的印度难民打算占领整个东北,特别是特里普拉邦和阿萨姆邦,孟加拉难民已经增加了50%。而且通过政治权力折磨土著居民,孟加拉人脏的跟黑鬼似的,为什么印度政府不采取行动对付那些孟加拉难民?如果政府这样对待我们,我们应该拥有不同邦包括东北部七州,如果我们加入中国会出现同样的问题,我们最好团结XZ人,并且形成我们所有XZ人大家庭的国家……印度自食恶果。
LKKIK | October 9, 2011 | Permalink Reply
u chinese filthy greedy fucks ,,,,we’ll never give any part of NE india to ya ,,,,,go fuck off ,,,it is our land ,,,,,,the people who look like chinese are those who migrated from ur land during wars ………………….NE india belongs to us ,,,,so stop ur fucking sayin that NE belongs to china ,,,,,,,,,,, JAI HINDUSTAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
你们中国人该死的肮脏贪婪,,,,我们不会把印度东北任何一部分给你们,,,,,滚蛋吧,,,这是我们的土地,,,,,,那些长得像中国人的都是战争时期移居过来………………印度东北是属于我们的,,,,所以TMD不要再说东北属于中国,,,,,,,,,,印度胜利!!!!!!!!!!
babina | October 16, 2011 | Permalink Reply
i am from India’s north east state of Manipur. India govt. forcefully merged our state in the post independence period. we are ethnically, linguistically and culturally very different from mainland India. India is a funny country…here i don’t mean to appraise racism…but i is i think the only place where fair skinned people are subjected and looked down upon.
我来自印度东北的曼妮普尔。印度政府在过去独立的时期强行合并我们国家。我们在人种、语言和文化上非常不同于印度大陆。印度是一个非常有趣的国家……在这儿我不想评价种族主义……但是我认为唯一有着美丽肤色的地方却惨遭磨难和轻视。
Jungsar narzary | October 24, 2011 | Permalink Reply
Iam from northeast india of bodo tribe, indian army catches and encounters our people claiming them as terorrist even though they are innocent, even the student are not spared i myself has been victim freguently checked and guestioned where ever we go, indian army are given special powers in the northeast to do whatever they like and eventhough we protest against it our voices are not heard. The mainstream indians even the educated ones donot even know how many states are there in northeast when a mainstrem indian was asked about mizoram one of the states in northeast he said which country is it .Northeast india is treated as a step daughter..
我来自印度东北的bodo部落,印度军队抓到或见到我们的人声称他们是恐怖分子即使他们是无辜的,甚至学生也不放过,我自己就是频繁的检查和怀疑的受害者,无论我们去哪。印度军队在东北给予特别的权力去做他们喜欢的任何事,尽管我们反对,我们的声音仍然没有被听取。主流的印度人即使受过良好教育的甚至不知东北有多少个邦,一个主流的印度被问及东北邦之一的米佐拉姆邦,他说这是哪个国家。印度东北被当成了养女。
hidsun | November 12, 2011 | Permalink Reply
I’m from S India.. My girl friend whom I’m gonna marry is from NE India.. She says she’s a proud Indian even though she looks like a pure Han ChineseI do wonder wat our kids would look lik though..
我来自印度南部……我准备结婚的女朋友来自印度东北。她说她是一个自豪的印度人,尽管她看上去像一个纯粹的汉族中国人,我确实很想知道我们的孩子会长得怎样……
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
jaminaga | December 13, 2011 | Permalink Reply
hi..i am from nagaland northeast india..if anyone wants to know about our naga history check it on the web and see how many innocent people killed,women raped and murdered,buthcherfd,villages burned by the INDIAN ARMY…. Dnt wana b an indian
嗨……我来自印度东北部的那加兰邦。如果有人想要知道我们那加兰人的历史,看看这个网页,许多无辜的人丧生,妇女被强奸和谋杀、屠杀、村庄被印度军队烧掉……不想做印度人
Bikiran | December 22, 2011 | Permalink Reply
I am a north eastern and a proud Indian. I may look like chinese people but in no way I am a chinese.The writer of these article is a eunuch who is trying to kill the nationalism sentiment of our country. Also a reply to north eastern brother who think they are alienated from mainstream India, should know about their own history before writing foolish comments here.North east has always been related to India since time immemorial. Go and study ancient text how north east was always connected to India before wasting your time here in writing comments. Also, I would like to say that it is this nation India who is feeding you people. If you dont get financial help from the center than you people will die in hunger. Look at our condition, we even fight among our north eastern brother and you think you will be happy by separating from India.All these insurrgency problem is due to our own faults. We cannot blame the center for our bad condition.
我是一个东北人也是一个自豪的印度人。我看起来像中国人,但我决不是中国人。这文章的作者是太监是想要扼杀我们国家的民族主义情绪。而且有个东北部兄弟的答复认为不同于主流的印度人,在这里写下愚蠢的评论前他应该了解自己的历史。东北自古以来与印度密切联系。在你浪费时间写评论前,去看看古文学学东北地区如何连接到印度。还有,我想说的是印度这个国家在养育你们的人民。如果你们得不到中央财政上的支持你们将会死于饥饿。看看我们的境况,我们甚至还在我们东北部兄弟间打架,你们认为分裂印度你们将会快乐。所有这些叛乱问题是由于我们自己的过错,我们不能为我们糟糕的情况责怪中央。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
raj | December 24, 2011 | Permalink Reply
listen people, im from lucknow, UP..in my college(in pune,maharashtra) i hav dis pretty girl frm nagaland & i hav fallen in love wid her..she has dose chinese looks and dat attracts me more, a sweet smile nd a sweet nature…dis country is changing..i had been 2 shillong in may2011..nd hav fallen in love wid north-east india..its an unexplored paradise..moreover i saw lot of road construction going on betwen roadtrip frm assam 2 shillong..mr jaminaga, mr hidsun and all of u pls b proud 2 call urself indian..watever has happened in d past is truly unfortunate..its true govt of india has neglectd north-east but they hav begun 2 realise deir mistake..it will take time but d day wont b far wen north-east indians will b proud 2 call themselves as indians..in my college so many boys frm d north-east part of india come 2 study every year..infact i found people frm north-east really adorable & girls very sweet and attractive..and many guys like me feel d same…if north-eastern states..’THE SEVEN SISTERS’ seperate frm us i wud no longer b happy 2 call myself a proud indian..d best part bout dis country is u find people of all skin and color…its ur country…times r changing
听着,我来自勒克瑙,我在这所大学(在普纳,马哈拉施特拉邦),我有个漂亮的女朋友,我和她坠入爱河……她有着中国人的相貌,而这更吸引我,甜蜜的微笑和甜美的气质……这个国家正在改变。我在2011年五月去过西隆……并爱上了印度东北。它是一个未经开发的天堂……而且从阿萨姆邦到西隆一路上我看到很多道路建设正在进行……jaminaga先生、hidsun先生和所有的人请你们自豪的说自己是印度人……无论如何过去发生的是真正不幸的……印度政府真的忽略了东北部但他们开始意识到错误……让印度东北邦人称呼自己为印度人还需要花点时间但这天不远了。在我的大学,许多男孩子从印度东北邦来求学……事实上我发现从那里来的人们相当可爱&女孩们非常甜美和有吸引力……许多家伙和我感觉一样……如果东北邦“七姐妹”从我们这里分离,我将不再说自己是一个自豪的印度人……在这个国家最好的就是能找到所有的皮肤和肤色……这是你们的国家……时代在改变
Punit | January 7, 2012 | Permalink Reply
Well,what about whole of india joining china.afterall india taught china so much,sending scholars to teach marma healing,martial arts.best solution. Two most populous state join together.may be all christian countries should join to form one country.oh yeah better idea whole humanity should form one nation i mean planet.we are all humans after all.
好吧,整个印度加入中国怎么样。毕竟印度教了中国那么多,派学者去教瑜伽疗法、武术。这是最好的解决方法。两个人口最多的国家结合在一起。可能是话所有基督教国家也应该合一起形成一个国家。哦耶尔!更好的主意是全部的人类应该形成一个国家,我的意思是说地球。毕竟嘛我们都是人类嘛。

myp101 发表于 2012-2-18 13:25

印度!没意思!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

九龙论剑 发表于 2012-2-18 13:33

印度人长得那么丑,我们不想要印度的一寸土地,但藏南是中国的,我们必须拿回来。

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 13:33

印度东北部是一个非常奇特的地方。自然景色之优美,文化风俗之丰富多样在世界上难有出其右者。

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 13:49

myp101 发表于 2012-2-18 00:25 static/image/common/back.gif
印度!没意思!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

印度东北部是一个非常奇特的地方。自然景色之优美,文化风俗之丰富多样在世界上难有出其右者。当地的土著居民大部分都是黄种人,在血缘,语言和文化上与东亚相似,而与印度本土相去远矣。虽然因为印度的政策歧视,东北部在经济上相对落后,但当地人在文化上依然是瞧不起印度的印度-雅利安主流文化的。

按有些人种学家的观点,印度东北部至缅甸很可能是黄种人的主要发源地之一,也就是说人类从非常向外的迁徙过程中,黄色人种有可能在当地成型。

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 13:49

本帖最后由 silkrain 于 2012-2-18 00:54 编辑

九龙论剑 发表于 2012-2-18 00:33 static/image/common/back.gif
印度人长得那么丑,我们不想要印度的一寸土地,但藏南是中国的,我们必须拿回来。 ...
印度东北部是黄种人。历史上印度本土与那里没有什么关系。

倾杯乐 发表于 2012-2-18 13:54

assam和arunachal
===========
文中所提,即阿萨姆邦和所谓阿鲁纳恰尔邦(藏南)。
以阿萨姆邦为代表的印东北地区,从种族、文化及历史上看,实际上更接近缅甸。
被划入印度是英国人干的事。

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 13:58

倾杯乐 发表于 2012-2-18 00:54 static/image/common/back.gif
assam和arunachal
===========
文中所提,即阿萨姆邦和所谓阿鲁纳恰尔邦(藏南)。

其实很多部落与云南很接近。曼尼普尔则有中原文化的影响。我的一个来自那加兰的朋友就希望去云南寻祖。

倾杯乐 发表于 2012-2-18 13:58

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 13:49 static/image/common/back.gif
印度东北部是黄种人。历史上印度本土与那里没有什么关系。

阿萨姆人其实就是缅甸的掸族,和中国的傣族都是同源的。
大阿萨姆地区历史上都是缅甸的势力范围,后来印、缅同沦为大阴蒂国殖民地后,才被纳入到印度的。归根结底还是大阴蒂国留下的烂摊子。

foxees 发表于 2012-2-18 14:26

倾杯乐 发表于 2012-2-18 13:54 static/image/common/back.gif
assam和arunachal
===========
文中所提,即阿萨姆邦和所谓阿鲁纳恰尔邦(藏南)。

万恶的盎格撸撒壳逊非人类!!!

拂面清风 发表于 2012-2-18 14:33

何时收回我们的领土?

afeitou 发表于 2012-2-18 14:50

中国人口负担过重了,印度佬别意淫了。先盖好厕所再来扯淡民族主义吧。

紫玉炎华01 发表于 2012-2-18 14:58

藏南 印度东北 土著黄种人其他的都不需要

林间画匠 发表于 2012-2-18 15:10

这个可以有。

_墓_中无人 发表于 2012-2-18 15:22

图都挂了?

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 15:26

本帖最后由 silkrain 于 2012-2-18 02:41 编辑

afeitou 发表于 2012-2-18 01:50 static/image/common/back.gif
中国人口负担过重了,印度佬别意淫了。先盖好厕所再来扯淡民族主义吧。
这是一种错误的观点。根据这种看似有理,实际上没有一点是站得住脚的观念制定的极端的人口政策是不择不扣的自我种族毁灭,也是导致中国将来的衰败最主要的原因。

百尺天涯 发表于 2012-2-18 15:27

是我们的永远是我们的

silkrain 发表于 2012-2-18 15:40

倾杯乐 发表于 2012-2-18 00:58 static/image/common/back.gif
阿萨姆人其实就是缅甸的掸族,和中国的傣族都是同源的。
大阿萨姆地区历史上都是缅甸的势力范围,后来印 ...

确实是如此,但原来的阿萨姆人和其他土著民族正在逐渐被印度-雅利安人种超过和边缘化。原来的阿萨姆人的语言是汉藏语系的藏湎语支,但现在所谓的阿萨姆语已经是指印度-雅利安中的一种,而阿萨姆人被印度政府用来正式称呼操“阿萨姆语”的人种。

这就像大量的中国云南人移居缅甸,然后把在缅甸的云南人说的话称为“缅甸语”,最后把使用这种被称为“缅甸语”的云南话的人成为缅甸人。

此地无猫三百匹 发表于 2012-2-18 15:57

路过 。。。拿分{:soso_e121:}

双龙 发表于 2012-2-18 16:02

阿三经济不发展,又喜欢买军火,总有一天会散伙的。我们准备给我们的同胞们准备足够的军火让他们自己打回家来。
页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
查看完整版本: 印度网民回应“印度东北想脱离印度加入中国的网民评论”