在京的外国人博客】如何成为愤青
【原文标题】How to be a fenqing
【中文标题】如何成为愤青
【来源】http://froogville.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-be-fenqing.html
【翻译】calmvoca
【声明】本文不代表译者及Anti-CNN观点;本文翻译仅限Anti-CNN学习交流使用,谢绝转载。

(译者注:以下为博客上博主的自我介绍。)
Froog
Froog is an escaped lawyer - but there is no need for alarm; he is only a danger to himself, not to the general public. An eternal wanderer, he now lives in an exotic city somewhere in the 'Third World' *, where he is held prisoner by an unfinished novel (or, more precisely, an unstarted novel). He spends a lot of time running, writing, taking photographs, and falling in love with women who fail to appreciate him. He also spends a lot of time in bars. [* OK, I'll come clean: I've been living in Beijing since summer '02.]
Froog是名逃逸的律师——不过不需要发出警示;他只对他自己造成危险,不是对大众。作为一名永远的漫游者,他现在住在“第三世界”某处的一个怪异城市里,在那里他因为一部没有完成的小说(或者,更确切来说,一部还没有开始的小说)而被关进监狱。他花很多时间来跑步,写作,拍照,爱上那些不能够欣赏他的女人们。他也花了不少时间待在酒吧里。[好了,我来解释下吧:我自从2002年的夏天开始,就住在北京。]

How to be a fenqing    byFroog
如何成为“愤青    作者:Froog

Thursday, March 12, 2009
2009312,星期四

忿青 fen qing *- "angry youth" - is the term given to Chinese Netizens of a self-righteous and aggressively nationalist tendency. They are mostly young males with nothing better to do with their time than hang out online. They infest the blogs and bulletin boards of the Chinese Internet. And some of the ones with slightly better foreign language skills stalk the foreign China blogs, looking to pick a fight whenever somebody dares to make an observation that appears to be "critical" of China, or challenges the 'orthodox view' on hot topics such as - well, you know, "The Three T's". If you visit The Peking Duck, one of the most popular laowai China blogs, you will often find its comment threads overrun with these dingbats.
忿fen qing *-“愤怒的青年- 是个用来形容中国自以为是、激进民族主义倾向的网民的术语。他们大多数是无所事事只好在网上闲晃的年轻男性,大批出没于中国互联网的博客和BBS上。他们其中一些外语技能稍微好点的人悄然行走于外国人的中国博客之间,只要有人敢发表看起来会对中国持“批判性”态度的言论,或者有人质疑比如说,你知道,西藏、台湾和天安门事件这样的热点话题的“正统观点”,他们就会找机会挑起争端。如果你访问“北京烤鸭”——最受欢迎的老外中国博客网站之一,你会经常发现,这些疯子的回帖泛滥成灾。

I often refer to the fenqing phenomenon as the Chinese Communist Party's 'blowback' from the years of propagandizing it subjects its children to during their schooling. The government occasionally seeks to exploit their hot-headed and xenophobic impulses by whipping up their indignation against a particular country to make a diplomatic point (in an exceedingly undiplomatic way!): the French have been on the receiving end of this a lot over the past year. However, this kind of sentiment is hard to direct and control, and it is more often an embarrassment or an inconvenience to the government than a help; indeed, it could potentially become a threat to the government. The Telegraph recently had a story about the government here suppressing online discussion of a supposedly rather unstatesmanlike outburst by Chinese Vice-President Xu Jinping during his visit to Mexico. I can't see that the remark as reported here is actually all that extreme, but apparently it does come across as quite blunt and even a little testy in Chinese. The problem was that the fenqing went nutso over it, celebrating such uncharacteristic straight-talking in international discourse and hoping that it heralded a new direction in foreign policy, an era of telling other nations to just shut the f*** up. And so the story was pulled from the domestic media, and online comments about it were deleted..
我经常把愤青现象当作中国共产党多年来在孩子们的学校所做宣传的“副作用”。政府遇重大事件偶尔会去利用这些人头脑发热的以及恐惧外国人的冲动,通过激起针对某个特别国家的愤慨而达到外交目的(方式却越来越外交了!):法国在过去的一年里,受够了。然而,这种情绪很难引导和控制,并且对政府来说,经常是尴尬或者负担而不是帮助;的确,还可能成为政府的潜在威胁。《电讯报》最近有篇报道,讲述在中国这里,政府压制网络上关于副主席习近平出访墨西哥时的那场看起来没有政治家风范的感情迸发式言辞的讨论。我看不出来这里提到的(习近平的)言辞真的有多么极端,但是很明显,给中国人的印象的确是没有转弯抹角甚至是不耐烦的。问题是愤青们并没有改变立场,他们庆祝这种在国际场合不典型的、直言不讳的发言,并且希望会预示着外交政策的新方向和一个让其他国家去他妈的闭嘴的纪元。所以,这个故事被从国内媒体中撤去,并且网上的相关讨论也被删除。

However, there may be some hope. This article by thinkweird - a rare Chinese blogger writing in English - claims that he himself was once a fenqing, but has "moved on"; and he suggests that the eventual conversion of fenqing is almost inevitable, as they are progressively exposed to more diverse sources of information (largely over the Internet) and gain a fuller picture of the world.# I1 m- O  E" M4 d& S
然而,可能还有些希望。thinkweird ——一个少见的用英语写博客的中国人——声称他自己曾经是个愤青,但是已经“进步了”;并且他暗示愤青的最终转化几乎是不可避免的,因为他们越来越接触到多种信息渠道(大部分是在互联网上),从而获得关于世界的更全面的认识。

Last week, while searching for some film of the Tibetan 'Shoe Jintao' game on YouTube, I came upon this slideshow presenting a typical fenqing view of the Tibet issue. It is extremely unpleasant and disturbing - but also unintentionally hilarious. [Unfortunately, YouTube clips and searches involving 'Tibet' are being heavily filtered this week - I wonder why? - so I am not able to embed this at the moment. Please follow the link. Oh, the irony - Chinese censorship inadvertently blocks pro-CCP propaganda!]' }$ O5 ?9 x- h4 o% {( Z
周,当我在YouTube上查找关于西藏人'Shoe Jintao'游戏视频的时候,发现了这样的一个展现关于西藏问题的典型愤青观点的幻灯片。这个幻灯片看起来极端地讨厌和令人不安 —— 但是同时也是无心地令人捧腹的[很不幸的是,YouTube上涉及到“西藏”的视频片断以及搜索字眼本周被大量地过滤—— 我想知道这是为什么?——所以我此时不能够嵌入这个幻灯片。你可以循链接访问。欧,讽刺的是——中国的审核疏忽地屏蔽了这样的向着中国共产党的宣传!]

In that dumb, nasty presentation you find all the classic characteristics of fenqing. The frequent resort to SHOUTY capitals and exclamation marks. The even more frequent resort to foul-mouthed invective. A staggering naivety and an atrophy of the capacity for analytical thought (this guy seems to believe that he can 'prove' the political status of Tibet at different points in history by showing us Chinese high school wallmaps!). Dodgy spelling, faulty logic, and even an ineptitude in arithmetic (he begins by asserting that China's 'ownership' of Tibet has a history going back "thousands of years", but then bases this claim on Tibet's having been part of Kublai Khan's empire just over 700 years ago; he still brags that this is longer than the combined histories of America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand - er, no, if you put those four together, I think you do get rather more than 1,000 years; and so it goes on.....).
在这个愚蠢的、恶心的幻灯片视频里,你会发现所有关于愤青的经典特点。频繁使用喊叫式的大写的字体以及感叹号。甚至更加频繁使用满嘴脏话的谩骂。充斥着令人难以置信的幼稚和分析性思维能力的严重退化(这个家伙似乎相信自己可以通过给我们看中国高中教室里悬挂在墙上的地图来“证明”历史上不同时期西藏的政治地位!)。狡诈的拼写,错误的逻辑,以及甚至在算术上的无能(他在幻灯片一开头就声称中国对西藏的“所有权”有很长的历史,可以追溯到“成千上万年”以前,但是把这种论断基于“西藏从700年前开始成为忽必烈汗的帝国的一部分”之上;他还吹嘘这段时间比美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰加起来的历史还要长——嗯,不,如果你把这四个国家的历史加起来,我认为你得到的肯定是比1000年要久;他还继续说其他的什么什么。。。)

(译者注:如果博客作者所指的幻灯片视频是《西藏过去、现在和将来都属于中国一部分》的话,那么视频中的英文原文是这样的“Tibet has been a part of China way the f*** BEFORE US/Canada/AUS/NewZealand were even founded by the Europeans.翻译过来是:“西藏早在欧洲人建立美国/加拿大/澳大利亚/新西兰他妈的之前就已经是中国的一部分了。” 这个符号“/”意味着这里提到的四个国家分别在这句话里充当成分,而不是同时。

但是,这句话被博客作者解读成如下了:

[他在幻灯片一开头就声称中国对西藏的“所有权”有很长的历史,可以追溯到“成千上万年”以前,但是把这种论断基于“西藏从700年前开始成为忽必烈汗的帝国的一部分”之上;他还吹嘘这段时间比美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰加起来的历史还要长——嗯,不,如果你把这四个国家的历史加起来,我认为你得到的肯定是比1000年要久;]

博客作者为什么说视频作者“在算术上的无能”呢?应该问题在于在英文句子里,视频作者使用了“were”而不是“was”,从而引起了博客作者的误解,或者说被他抓住了把柄。
请看修改后的新句子:“Tibet has been a part of China way the f*** BEFORE US/Canada/AUS/NewZealand was even founded by the Europeans.”如果用“was”,就不能够被别人抓住把柄了。)

As I said, it is pretty unpleasant and objectionable stuff, but horribly fascinating - and very entertaining. Approach with caution. Or avoid, if you're easily offended. But I think it's useful to know your enemy.
就像我说的,这个幻灯片是个相当讨厌和值得反对的东西,但是恐怖地让人对它感兴趣——并且非常有娱乐性。你可以小心翼翼地接近它。或者干脆不要接触它,如果你很容易被人触犯到的话。但我想,想了解你的敌人的话,它很有用。

*I hope I got the right characters here. I don't entirely trust the MandarinTools online dictionary search. Weeble??
*我希望我这里用的中文字是对的。我并不完全信任在线字典搜索的那些普通话工具Weeble,你说是不是?

Update 1: I was indeed mistaken about the first character up there. Please see the comments below from my friend The Weeble. I didn't want to change it because I think this is an interesting side discussion in itself. The character I mistakenly selected, 忿, apparently means something like 'vehement' - which seems to me almost more appropriate than 'angry'.
更新1:我这里真的把最上面的那个中文字弄错了。请参照下面我朋友The Weeble回复的评论。我不想改正过来了,因为我觉得这个本身就是一个有趣的附属讨论。我错误选择的那个中文字“忿”,很显然有着类似于“激烈”的意思——对我来说似乎比“气愤”意思更准确。

d) {* N
Update 2: Jeremiah, being of an academic bent, felt inspired by my frippery here to write a much fuller and more considered piece on the fenqing phenomenon. Please go and take a look, if you haven't already.

更新2:朋友Jeremiah,作为一名醉心学术的人,从我这里记录的琐事得到灵感,就愤青现象写了一篇更全面更经过考虑的文章。如果你还没有读过的话,请去看看此文。

comments:
评论

The Weeble said...
It's 愤青 ("angry youth"), commonly written as the homophonous 粪青 ("shitty youth") by those who have no truck with them.
The Weeble说:
是“愤青”(“愤怒青年”),经常被拒不与他们打交道的人写作同音的“粪青”(“大粪青年”)。

Froog said...
Why, thank you, Weebs. I knew I could rely on you.
Froog说:
为什么,谢谢你,weebs。我就知道我可以信赖你。

Froogsaid...
However, Mandarin Tools suggests the character I chose as an adjective, where it only lists (and ) as a noun.
I know, I know - Chinese isn't big on distinguishing the parts of speech.

Froog说:
但是,普通话工具显示我选的那个中文字(“忿”)是形容词,但是“愤”和“粪”都只是名词。
我知道,我知道——中国人不善于区别词性。

The Weeble said...
In that case, Mandarin Tools is wrong -- occurs as an adjective in, e.g., 愤怒, 愤愤, etc.
The Weeble说:
如果是那样的话,普通话工具是错的——“愤”在如下情况下是形容词,比如:愤怒,愤愤等。

Yu'er said...
I wish I can be so cool about these Fenqings, but I can't. Their total lack of basic humanity or logic is so depressing ...
Yu'er说:
我希望我能够对这些愤青们冷静,但是我做不到。他们完全缺乏基本的人性或者逻辑,让人太压抑了。。。

†Invisible Sky Magician† said...
As an internet scholar, I have devoted a considerable amount of time on analyzing these specimens that you speak of. I refer to them as Internet Chinese Nationalists which they are more commonly known as here in the west.
I have written a few articles publicizing my findings which I would like to share with you and your readers.
First off: The Newbies Guide To Pro-China Internet Trolls
http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com/2008/04/14/newbies-guide-to-pro-china-internet-trolls/
This is a more general guide on what an internet Chinese nationalist is and the characteristics of such a specimen should you encounter one.
And my latest article: The Chinese Imbalance of Views Syndrome
http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com/
In this article I attempt to explain why internet Chinese nationalists are the way they are. I attempt to step into the shoes of an internet Chinese nationalist and look through their point of view and their associated stimuli.
My findings I dub as the Chinese Imbalance of Views Syndrome. It is a bit lengthy to explain so just go to the URL above.

Invisible Sky Magician†说:
作为一名互联网学者,我已经花了大量的时间分析你们说的这些怪人。我把他们称作“互联网中国民族主义分子”,这个名称在西方就如在这里(博客网站)一样更被人们熟知。
我写过一些文章公开我的研究发现,这里我愿意跟你以及你的读者们来分享。
首先:《了解亲中国网络暴民的网络新手指南》
http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com/2008/04/14/newbies-guide-to-pro-china-internet-trolls
这是篇笼统的介绍,关于什么是互联网中国民族主义者,以及这种怪人的诸多特点,以防万一你将来遇到一位。
以及:我最新的文章《观点综合症的中国式不平衡》
http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com
在这篇文章里,我试着解释为什么互联网中国民族主义者会是他们现在这样。我试着站在互联网中国民族主义者的立场上,从他们的观点、他们相关的刺激物来看问题。
我把我的研究发现配名为《观点综合症的中国式不平衡》。要解释为什么这么命名有点说来话长,所以可以访问上面的链接。

†Invisible Sky Magician†said...
Sorry, the second URL should be this:
http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com/2009/03/02/the-chinese-imbalance-of-views-syndrome
I hope your readings are fruitful.

†Invisible Sky Magician†说:
抱歉,第二个链接应该是:
http://invisibleskymagician.baywords.com/2009/03/02/the-chinese-imbalance-of-views-syndrome
我希望你们的阅读都能很有收获。

Froog said...
Wow, this post drew out some 'new faces'!
I find the 'Magician' rather disturbing. Some of his observations are quite amusing and insightful. Others appear to be disgustingly racist. If he's just trying to establish a joke persona for himself as a right-wing nutjob, it's not clear where exactly the joke lies. I find his free and easy use of the n-word to be extremely distasteful, and I wouldn't recommend his site to anyone else.
Yu'er's site appears to be blocked currently, so I've no idea what he's about.

Froog说:
哇,这个帖子引出了些“新面孔”!
我发现“Magician”真是讨厌。他有些观点非常有趣并且很深刻。另外一些看起来像很恶心的种族主义者。如果他作为左翼白痴,只是想努力为他自己营造一种玩笑的表面形象,玩笑到底在哪里我不清楚。我发现他随意、简单地使用n字头的词(译者注:可能指民族主义者nationalist极端地令人厌恶, 所以我不会推荐他的网址给任何人。
Yu'er的网址好像目前被阻止了,所以我不清楚他是什么型的人。

Chris Waugh said...
"the combined histories of America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand - er, no, if you put those four together, I think you do get rather more than 1,000 years; and so it goes on.....)."
Uh, yeah, Australia has at least 40,000 years of history of human settlement, so he's kinda shot himself in both feet with that one.
As for Yu'er, his address seems to say all you need to know about why his site may be blocked.

Chris Waugh说:
“比美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰加起来的历史还要长——嗯,不,如果你把这四个国家的历史加起来,我认为你得到的肯定是比1000年要久;他还继续说其他的什么什么。。。)
呜,是的,澳大利亚有至少4万年的人类居住历史,所以他是搬起石头砸自己的脚。

Froog said...
Yes, well, he was talking about the modern history of those nations - since their foundation as European colonies. Even on that, his maths is well off.
If you look at geological history, I guess we're all about the same.... Though maybe some fenqing would argue that their strata are more ancient than anyone else's (and, obviously, include Tibet, Taiwan, etc.).
Isn't Yu'er's site called "Remember 64"? I'm missing that reference at the moment, can't think why
'64 might have any greater significance than other years in the '60s.
Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if any URL including the word 'remember' is going to be blocked in China this year. You can't be too careful.

Froog说:
是的,哦,他说的是那些国家的现代历史——自从他们作为欧洲殖民地。即使是这样,他的数学也是情况不错(译者注:此处是讽刺视频作者数学不好)。
如果你看看地理上的历史,我猜我们都差不多。。。尽管可能有些愤青会争辩说他们的地质岩层比任何人的都要古老(并且,显然地,包括西藏、台湾,等)。
Yu’er的网址是不是叫作“纪念64?我此刻想念那个解释,想不通为什么64(译者注:读作“六四年”)可能比60年代的其他任何年份都要重要呢。
然后再次,今年如果任何包括了“纪念”字眼的网址被中国屏蔽的话,我不会觉得惊讶。你再怎么小心也不为过。

Jeremiah said...
Froog,
Think month-day rather than year and see if that rings a bell.
Jeremiah说:
Froog
想想“月份-日子”的搭配,而不是“年份”,看看这样你能不能理解。

Froog said...
D'oh!
Thanks, J.
Still not entirely in tune with this American/Chinese attitude to rendering dates. And I don't think I've ever seen 6/4 rendered before without a - or a . or / or something in between it.
Also, I've had about 30 hours of sleep in the whole of this week, and my brain is not functioning at its height.

Froog说:
老天!
谢谢,J
我还是不能完全适应这种美国/中国对记录时间的态度。我认为我从来没有看到过6/4以前被写作不带“a”或者“a.”或者“/”或者中间有任何符号。

而且,我整个星期睡了30多个小时,我的大脑根本不在状态。

附:《西藏过去、现在和将来都属于中国一部分》

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-23 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 calmvoca 于 2009-3-23 22:52 编辑

本文翻译过程很痛苦,原文措辞精致而又极其冷嘲热讽,混淆黑白,带着露骨的傲慢。

谢谢提供了帮助的诸多编译们,这里无法一一道谢,总之:非常感谢!
谢谢空气稀薄帮我找到了那个视频,因为我想看看为什么会说出现了算术错误。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 herox3000 于 2009-3-23 22:10 编辑

看完了,就一个感觉,自以为是的老外和自以为是的中国愤青一样贫乏无知又不愿意互相了解。

对于并非以英语为母语的国人所出的错误,老外很欣然的“接受了”;对于并非习惯的记录时间的方法,也从不考虑当地人的习惯。这些难道不是与闭着眼睛爱国的愤青一个样吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-23 22:19 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 calmvoca 于 2009-3-23 22:28 编辑
看完了,就一个感觉,自以为是的老外和自以为是的中国愤青一样贫乏无知又不愿意互相了解。

对于并非以英语为母语的国人所出的错误,老外很欣然的“接受了”;对于并非习惯的记录时间的方法,也从不考虑当地人的习惯。这些难道不是与闭着眼睛爱国的愤青一个样吗?
herox3000 发表于 2009-3-23 21:57

对于并非以英语为母语的国人所出的错误,老外很欣然的“接受了”;
。。。这个不知道您是从本文哪里看出来的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 22:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 herox3000 于 2009-3-23 22:48 编辑
“对于并非以英语为母语的国人所出的错误,老外很欣然的“接受了”;”
。。。这个不知道您是从本文哪里看出来的?
calmvoca 发表于 2009-3-23 22:19

(译者注:如果博客作者所指的幻灯片视频是《西藏过去、现在和将来都属于中国一部分》的话,那么视频中的英文原文是这样的“Tibet has been a part of China way the f*** BEFORE US/Canada/AUS/NewZealand were even founded by the Europeans.翻译过来是:“西藏早在欧洲人建立美国/加拿大/澳大利亚/新西兰他妈的之前就已经是中国的一部分了。” 这个符号“/”意味着这里提到的四个国家分别在这句话里充当成分,而不是同时。

(截图略)

但是,这句话被博客作者解读成如下了:

[他在幻灯片一开头就声称中国对西藏的“所有权”有很长的历史,可以追溯到“成千上万年”以前,但是把这种论断基于“西藏从700年前开始成为忽必烈汗的帝国的一部分”之上;他还吹嘘这段时间比美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰加起来的历史还要长——嗯,不,如果你把这四个国家的历史加起来,我认为你得到的肯定是比1000年要久;]

博客作者为什么说视频作者“在算术上的无能”呢?应该问题在于在英文句子里,视频作者使用了“were”而不是“was”,从而引起了博客作者的误解,或者说被他抓住了把柄。
请看修改后的新句子:“Tibet has been a part of China way the f*** BEFORE US/Canada/AUS/NewZealand was even founded by the Europeans.”如果用“was”,就不能够被别人抓住把柄了。)

我说的那是反话...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-23 22:35 | 显示全部楼层
我说的那是反话...

herox3000 发表于 2009-3-23 22:29

呵呵,你真幽默~

我被这篇文章折磨了三天,自从认领回来翻译后就没有宁静过。。。所以请原谅我糊里糊涂了。。。

ps:你的引用里似乎还有截图,我刚才把主贴里的删了。。。贴上的话半天网页也打不开
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 22:41 | 显示全部楼层
先占个座,然后仔细看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 22:44 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了呀~~~慢慢看~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 22:54 | 显示全部楼层
翻译辛苦了,
一个人心里是黑暗的,放眼所见,世界也是黑暗的。
一个人心里是光明的,放眼世界,一切都这么美好。
当强盗的子孙当了奴隶主后,一边要求别的奴隶主把天地分给奴隶,说这个是人生而平等;自己却不允许奴隶拥有田地,说这个是他的自由。
当“王侯将相宁有种乎”出现上千年后“XX拥有高贵纯正的血统”还在欧洲大陆风行。什么叫民族主义???如西方所理解,那么,世界上那个国家最没有民族主义???我想,一个容纳了56个民族,能够同时容纳当今世界最大的3种宗教存在而且本身亦存在多种宗教的国家不会也绝对不会是民族主义国家。如果是,那么这个国家的民族主义是哪个民族的民族主义????愤青,至少还是有血有肉的人,比起一些吃人不吐骨头的披着羊皮的狼,那就一个天上,一个地下了。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
如果从激进的民族主义倾向来界定愤青的话——奥巴马是一个大愤青!!!!
如果从高喊爱国口号来界定愤青的话——奥巴马就是一个大愤青!!!!
如果从抵制外国产品来界定愤青的话——奥巴马同样是个大愤青!!!!
很荣幸,我也是个愤青,只不过奥巴马是美国人,而我是中国人而已!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-23 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
姐姐好辛苦啊,我正在看,过半了,还没看完~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 23:08 | 显示全部楼层
可以把这个白痴的辱骂当做恐惧的反应
多谢楼主,翻译相当精彩
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
我倒觉得此人无知,因为他只是以个人的观点来判断别人,只要别人和他的观点不同,他就觉得别人是白痴,以自我为中心,这大概是西方人的特点。完全不明白什么叫“考证”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-23 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的,你太油菜了!
楼主辛苦了!呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-24 04:01 | 显示全部楼层
他很认真的在胡说八道!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-24 04:45 | 显示全部楼层
自以为是
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-24 06:57 | 显示全部楼层
非常傲慢。

我只是很奇怪,为什么他认为任何在“西藏、台湾、64”等话题上观点与他们不一样的人都是无知又疯狂呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-24 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
我非常喜欢这个视屏:《西藏过去、现在和将来都属于中国一部分》.在去年的3,4,5月份,我在YOUTUBE中的这个视屏战斗了不知多少个日日夜夜.有很多藏独,台独,轮子,...还有很多国家的SB,疯狂地攻击此视屏.也有很多爱国华人,针锋相对,赞赏此视屏.此视屏是2008年3月16号开始在YOUTUBE上的,到现在为止,已被看了3497244次,有323304个评论回复.我今天上午还进到此视屏留过言.

这个老外FROOG只是许许多多攻击此视屏SB之一.这些人非常无赖.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-24 09:03 | 显示全部楼层
那是他们的傲慢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 23:15 , Processed in 0.051791 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.