QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 12542|回复: 76

前CNN北京分社社长丽贝卡٠麦康瑞与anti-CNN网站的对话

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-18 10:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 rlsrls08 于 2009-4-18 10:32 编辑

4月11日,前CNN北京分社社长丽贝卡麦康瑞作客Anti-CNN网站。
会客厅第十一期:CNN对话Anti-CNN(原CNN驻北京首席记者Rebecca访谈)
http://bbs.m4.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=156488&extra=&page=1

给在华外国人看的danwei网的报道:
Rebecca MacKinnon chats to Anti-CNN.com
http://www.danwei.org/internet/rebecca_mackinnon_chats_to_ant.php

丽贝卡创办的全球之声在线也刊登了:
China: Dialogue with Anti-CNN
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2009/04/17/china-dialogue-anti-cnn/

丽贝卡博客上的报告:
My chat with Anti-CNN.com
http://rconversation.blogs.com/rconversation/2009/04/on-monday-afternoon-i-did-an-online-chat-with-these-patriotic-young-people-who-run-anti-cnn-a-website-launched-in-the-wake.html

以下为您一一翻译。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-18 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 rlsrls08 于 2009-4-18 10:33 编辑

Rebecca MacKinnon chats to Anti-CNN.com

http://www.danwei.org/internet/rebecca_mackinnon_chats_to_ant.php

Posted by Jeremy Goldkorn, April 15, 2009 6:17 AM

This is excellent:
Media scholar, Internet fundi and former Beijing bureau chief for CNN, Rebecca MacKinnon reports on a chat with Anti-CNN.com:

On Monday afternoon I did an online chat with these patriotic young people who run Anti-CNN, a website launched in the wake of the Tibetan unrest and crackdown last year by a group of young Chinese who felt that the Western media was presenting a distorted and inaccurate picture of China. They invited me to do the online chat after I interviewed Anti-CNN founder Rao Jin this past Saturday as part of my book research...
...My writings and talks have been a topic of discussion on the Anti-CNN website in the past, and given that I once reported for CNN in Beijing, it was not surprising that they were rather keen to offer me to up to their community.
Offer her up indeed!
The poor dears at Anti-CNN had to censor the chat on their own website, but you can listen to an MP3 of the whole talk or read MacKinnon's report on her blog: My chat with Anti-CNN.com. (on Typepad which is blocked in China).

丽贝卡٠麦康瑞与anti-CNN网站的对话

好东西:
媒体学者,网络专家和前CNN北京分社社长丽贝卡٠麦康瑞报道她与anti-CNN网站的对话。

星期一下午,我跟经营anti-CNN网站的几位爱国青年做了一个在线聊天,anti-CNN网站是在去年西藏骚乱和镇压之后,由一群认为西方媒体歪曲报道中国的中国年轻人推出的。作为我写作研究的一部分,我上周六采访了该网的创始人饶谨(更多关于采访的内容见后),之后他们邀请我做在线聊天。我的文章和谈话曾经是anti-CNN网站一个讨论的话题,并考虑到我曾经是CNN驻北京记者,所以他们相当热心地邀请我上他们的网站并不奇怪。

真的邀请她上网哦。

可怜的丽贝卡在anti-CNN网上的谈话必须要接受审查,但你可以听整个谈话的MP3录音或者看丽贝卡博客上的报告(在被中国屏蔽的Typepad网站上) 。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-18 10:13 | 显示全部楼层

Global Voices Online: 中国: 与Anti-CNN对话

本帖最后由 magicboy 于 2009-4-20 10:27 编辑

China: Dialogue with Anti-CNN
中国: 与Anti-CNN对话

Friday, April 17th, 2009 @ 01:52 UTC
by Oiwan Lam

On Monday (11 April), Rebecca MacKinnon, Global Voices Online co-founder and former CNN journalist, was interviewed by core members of Anti-CNN website.

This is a significant event as the Anti-CNN website was launched to counter the western media's (represented by CNN) reports on the Tibetan unrest and crackdown in May last year. As it has been pointed out by Rebecca during the interview that many people regard Anti-CNN a community of 50 cent for spreading Chinese government's propaganda. This interview can give people a glimpse of this community of patriotic young people.
The conversation was mainly about western media “impartial” and “bias” report on news related with China, including Tibet issue, Olympic torch relay protest. Rebecca has written a detailed summary in Rconversation. She expects to see more interaction between the Anti-CNN community with the outside world:

My purpose in doing this interview was primarily to understand the Anti-CNN community better as part of my book research. Communities of enthusiastic, patriotic young people like the Anti-CNN volunteers are part and parcel of the phenomenon I call cyber-tarianism.
It will be very interesting to see how the Anti-CNN website continues to evolve. Rao Jin (founder of the website) has plans to develop an English-language platform - with a less provocative, more friendly name - through which his community can engage in dialogue and debate with the English-speaking world. I think it's great that they're looking to expand their dialogue and engage with the world. It's important that the outside world understand that China's patriotic youth, like young Republicans or young Tories, feel that they are acting on their own belief systems and get angry when characterized as brainwashed puppets. It will be fascinating to see how the outside world reacts to these efforts, and how the Anti-CNN website administrators handle conversations that foreigners want to have with them involving events, people, or points of view that Chinese websites are generally required to censor in order to avoid being shut down.

In the Anti-CNN website, the organizer has transcribed in brief the conversation in the forum and here is a selection of carry on discussion:

星期一( 411日)
,全球之声在线(Global Voices Online)的创始人之一,前有线电视新闻网(CNN)记者丽贝卡·麦金农,接受了anti-CNN网站核心成员的采访。

去年5月,为了反击以CNN为代表的西方媒体对西藏骚乱和镇压的报道,anti-CNN网站的成立是一件重大的事件。正如丽贝卡在采访过程中指出,许多人认为anti-CNN网站是5毛党散布中国政府宣传的地方。这次采访可以让人们看到这是个爱国青年组成的社区。

谈话主要围绕着西方媒体对中国的新闻报道(是否)“公正”和“偏见”,包括西藏问题,奥运火炬接力的抗议活动。丽贝卡在Rconversation网站写了详细的总结。她希望看到anti-CNN网站和外部世界之间更多的互动:

(译者注: 以下引用丽贝卡的文章)
我接受采访的目的主要是为了更好地了解anti-CNN网站,这是我写作研究的一部分。一个由AC志愿者那样的充满热情和爱国的年轻人组成的社区,是我称之为"网络集权主义(cyber-tarianism)"现象的重要组成部分。

看着anti-CNN网站的不断发展将是非常有趣的。创始人饶谨已经计划好要开发一个英语平台,让他的社区和讲英语的世界进行对话和辩论。这个英语平台将使用一个较少挑衅意味的,更友好的名称。他们正在寻求扩大对话,并与世界接轨。我认为这是个好主意。外部世界对中国爱国青年的理解也是重要的,就象年轻的共和党人或保守党人,认为他们的行为是发自自己的信仰体系,对被定性为洗脑傀儡而愤怒。看看外面世界对这些努力如何反应,以及anti-CNN网站的管理员如何处理那些外国人想要保留,但中国的网站为了避免被关闭一般都需要进行检查的观点话题将是非常有趣的。

anti-CNN网站上,组织者已经整理出一份大概的对话内容,这里是一部分。

(译者注:后面就是中译英的网友跟贴了)

happy: 看完了,至少代表了一个理性的国外记者的成熟看法,当然,我听得出来她对一个没有自由,特别是没有舆论自由国家的失望以及不满,当然分寸都是恰到好处,可以通过网络审查聊起来。
再者,Rebecca回答问题中流露出来的西方思维以及那些关于独立思考、言论自由、动机和目的区别对待的理性精神,都是我们“先天”缺少的,这种对话很有意义,真实多了。比看100条CCTV新闻联播内容有收获多了。
happy: I read it (the interview) through. She represents a mature and rational foreign journalist viewpoint. Of course, I get a sense that she is disappointed with a country which is in lack of freedom, in particular freedom of expression. And she handles that quite well by raising the Internet censorship issue.
Moreover, western ideas of independent thought, freedom of speech and rational thinking that differentiate means and ends are implicit in her answer. These are something we missed in our culture. This kind of conversation is very meaningful and concrete, a lot more fruitful than 100 items in CCTV news broadcast.

superstar: 感谢Rebecca。相对来说,对中国的看法比较客观。
不过Rebecca的回答,也没啥新意。西方人对中国的看法都那样,我们国家重要的还是自己解决好发展的问题,其实不太用得着别人如何看。
当然,实际上CNN们的某些针对中国粗糙加工或者巧妙加工的新闻,我感觉他的读者并非西方人,而是我们中国内部。西方人充其量也就是个看热闹的,好点的也就是同情加理解而已,品行不端的可能期待着乘火打个劫什么的。
我想,实际上,中国跟西方的交流已经越来越多,虽然中国对西方某些方面保持着自我保护。但随着中国国家不断的发展,自信力的增长,针对中国的双重标准的事情会越来越少。我们会逐渐的敞开胸怀拥抱世界。
superstar: I want to express my thanks to Rebecca. Comparatively speaking, she is more objective in her viewpoint on China.
However, there is nothing new in her answer. Westerners share similar view on China, we have to solve our own developmental problem and should not care too much on others' opinion.
My feeling is that the main audience of CNN's cropped photo and carefully processed news are Mainland Chinese, westerners are onlookers. Some with good intention may read it with sympathy, some with vice intention may take advantage of it.
In reality, there is more and more communication between China and the West. In some aspects, China is being self-defensive. However, China will gain more confidence when it continues to develop and there will be less and less double standard judgment towards China. We can embrace the world then.

ry1808: 中国的媒体给我的感觉是漂亮话说得太多,主旋律过于旺盛(当然现在有所改善,但是还是不够),但是刻意颠倒黑白的事情并不多见。国内媒体对于自己不便说的事情一般采取噤声的态度,也就是回避,根本不说。而西方媒体往往会自己另外编一个故事,让这个故事更符合自己的价值观。
ry1801: My feeling is that Chinese media like to speak in beautifying language with a leading melody (there are some improvement but not adequate). However, it seldom turns black into white. They just avoid talking about sensitive issues. As for Western media, they would compose a story in order to fit into their value system.

四月社區初中一年級:AC提问过于温和,没有抓住一个问题深问,让她避重就轻绕过去了。还有,对暴徒袭击金晶,西人疯狂反华,西媒践踏中国民意(北京奥运)等违背人类基本道德规范,违背西方一直对别人说教的“人权”等的丑恶,此人根本没有认识到这是西方道德沦丧,是一种虚伪,双重标准的突出表现。她还是一付道德优越感的样子。每当问题涉及到西媒偏见,她就提中国媒体如何如何不好,这是两码事,至少中国媒体不自封是世界上最客观,公正的媒体。她既然懂中文,难道不知道中国媒体,从主流到网络,对政府的批评有多自由?多利害?希望AC以后这种访谈不要中了西人圈套,让此类人士借此机会收集所谓材料好写书,然后在书中以所谓“中国问题专家”口吻,再来一个重复西人对中国的深刻偏见和傲慢。老实说,我很失望…

四月社區初中一年級:AC is too moderate in the interview and let her (Rebecca) get around sensitive matter. Moreover, she hasn't acknowledge the western moral decadence in issues like Jingjing being attacked by thugs (in Paris), anti-Chinese craze in the West and the disrespectful attitude of western media towards public opinion in China (such as Beijing Olympic). Their responses are against their own preaching of “human rights” and morality. It shows her pretentious and double standard attitude. She still upholds her moral superiority: whenever questions about western media bias were raised, she would mention the negative aspect of Chinese media. These are separate issues. In the case of Chinese media, it never claims to be the world's most objective and fair media. She knows Chinese, she should know that our media, from the mainstream printed media to the Internet, we enjoy a lot of freedom to criticize the government. I hope that AC will not fall into such kind of western trap anymore in the future, giving these kind of people an opportunity to gather information for their books and speak as a “Chinese expert”, repeating western arrogance and bias views towards China. To be frank, I am very disappointed.

Aircraft: 建议AC把这位记者在访谈后用英文写的一篇文章翻译出来。她的文章已经被美国人放在网上来批评中国人了。此人的文章将网友的提问断章取意,还是不断重复自己已经形成的偏见,吹捧达赖。
Aircraft: I suggest AC translate the article she had written after the interview to Chinese. Her article had been used to criticize Chinese people. Her article is very impartial in quoting netizens' questions and keeps repeating her bias, upholding Dalai Lama.
Hu Yong writes a blog post commenting on the difficulty in this communication:

沟通,还发生在两种不同的思维范式之间,一种范式总是使用“你们”这个词,把对方视为一个步调,一种声音,乃至一个蓄谋已久的阴谋;另一种范式总是使用“我”这个词,“我不会说中国人都怎么样之类的话,因为不同的人有不同的看法、利益、动机”;还发生在两种不同的政治文化之间,一种文化中,总理遇鞋后说:“这种卑鄙的技俩,阻挡不了中英两国人民的友谊!人类的进步、世界的和谐,是任何力量也阻挡不了的!”另一种文化中,总统遇鞋后说:“我能告诉大家的是,这只鞋子是10码……通过这么做来吸引注意力,这是一个人在自由社会所能做的”;还发生在两种不同的交流话语之间,一种话语体系中,由于管制的不对称性,支持政府的声音、支持主流立场的声音高亢嘹亮;另一种体系中,掌握政权的群体和无政权的群体相比,更重视后者的声音。
这是一场极为艰难的沟通,我要因此向小麦老师致敬,有勇气、有智慧进行这样一场跨文化、跨年龄、跨范式的沟通,给我们提供了一个观察部分中国年轻人所受教育和所持思维的窗口,更提供了一个和这样一种教育和思维下的年轻人进行对话的范本。
The communication happened between two different kind of people with two different modes of thought: one mode uses the word “you (in plural form)” as if the others shared the same pace and same voice or even the same conspiracy; the other mode use the word “I”, in the case like “I would not say Chinese are like this or that, because every one is different in their view, interest and motive”. The communication also happened between two different political cultures. in one culture, after the Primere received a shoe, it said “This kind of despicable tactic cannot stop the friendship between China and U.K! The progress of humanity and World's harmony cannot be stopped by any force!” In the other culture, after their President received a shoe, it said “I can tell you that the shoe size is 10… using this method for attracting attention shows what one can do in a free society”. In addition, the communication also happened between two discursive contexts, in one context, as a result of the asymmetrical regulation and control, pro-government and pro-mainstream voices are much louder, while in the other context, it values the powerless social group's voices more than the ruling class and powerful social group.

This is an extremely difficult communication. I have to express my respect to Rebecca. It takes much courage and wisdom to have this kind of cross-cultural, cross-generational and cross-paradigm communication. It gives us an opportunity to observe Chinese young people's education and mode of thinking and provides us with an example for future dialogue with them.

Posted by Oiwan Lam

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
good job
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-18 10:23 | 显示全部楼层

丽贝卡博客上的报告:

本帖最后由 rlsrls08 于 2009-4-18 10:31 编辑

http://rconversation.blogs.com/rconversation/2009/04/on-monday-afternoon-i-did-an-online-chat-with-these-patriotic-young-people-who-run-anti-cnn-a-website-launched-in-the-wake.html

On Monday afternoon I did an online chat with these patriotic young people who run Anti-CNN, a website launched in the wake of the Tibetan unrest and crackdown last year by a group of young Chinese who felt that the Western media was presenting a distorted and inaccurate picture of China. They invited me to do the online chat after I interviewed Anti-CNN founder Rao Jin this past Saturday as part of my book research (more on that interview in a later post). My writings and talks have been a topic of discussion on the Anti-CNN website in the past, and given that I once reported for CNN in Beijing, it was not surprising that they were rather keen to offer me to up to their community.

Despite their website's unfriendly name, I found the founder Rao Jin and his core group of volunteers to be polite, friendly, smart, and professional, while also very passionate about their point of view. They're keen that the outside world not view them as brainwashed government agents. They want the world to understand that they're doing this of their own volition because they love their country and want their fellow citizens to think more critically about global media. The site is financed by Rao Jin's internet company. He insists that they take no government money.

The site has evolved from its CNN-bashing origins last year into a more general forum for media criticism - focused primarily on Western media. They do not, however, subject the Chinese media to the same kind of critical treatment. As Rao Jin said to me: "Our aim is not to challenge the government. We want to create a good space, a good platform where more people have a chance to participate in discussion. If the platform ceases to exist, then there are no voices at all, so first we have to guarantee its survival."

Moderator "Leslie" Liu Jing asked questions submitted in advance by members of the Anti-CNN community. Our conversation was videotaped. Meanwhile, as I answered, two volunteers summarized my answers in real time and posted them into the Anti-CNN forum. This morning I read through the whole thing. As one might expect with any "live-blogged" conversation, some details and nuances of what I said were lost, and sometimes the live-bloggers misunderstood what I was talking about. For instance, I referred to U.S. media coverage of Abu Ghraib as one example of how the interests of the U.S. media and government often do not coincide; the live-blogger typed it up in English as "Albert Grey," which I'm sure was an honest mistake. All in all, they did their best to record the substance of what I was saying. That is, with the exception of a couple of things that were completely omitted.

When I was asked to give examples of reasons why foreign reporters often don't trust what the Chinese government says, I cited my own experiences in which government officials lied about disaster casualties, and about the fate of people who I knew had been jailed. Those two examples were included. I also cited the fact that - while the exact number of deaths in the June 4th 1989 killing of protesters may be subject to dispute, it's a fact that the government refuses to acknowledge the deaths of many people who I know for a fact were killed - because I've spoken to the relatives of those people, who have proof that those individuals existed, and when and how they were killed. I said the fact that the government won't acknowledge their deaths amounts to refusing to acknowledge these people existed. This was not typed into the forum discussion. In response to a question I also discussed the imprisonment of AIDS activist Hu Jia, but no sign of that exchange appears in the forum, either.

After we finished, I was told that the videotape would have to be edited before they can post it online, because some of the content was too sensitive and would cause trouble for their website. I made an audio recording of the whole exchange. It is completely unedited. You can listen to it or download it here:

Due to time constraints, I'm not able to offer a full transcript and full English translation today. In future I may try to find somebody to help me out with that. Meanwhile, here is my summary of a few highlights:

The chat session opened with a question about Prime Minister Wen Jiabao's press conference at the closing of the National People's conference. In the press conference he criticized the Dalai Lama, among many other things he said. A community member wanted to know why the Western media seemed to de-emphasize that part of the press conference, focusing on other content instead. I said I wasn't at the press conference and wasn't in China when it happened, and didn't see the full transcript of the press conference, thus I don't remember precisely what Wen said about the Dalai Lama. However if Wen's remarks were substantively similar to things he has said in the past about the Dalai Lama, or a repetition of previous statements by the Chinese government or Xinhua News Agency, the Western media would not have considered it "news" because it wasn't "new."

Liu Jing then asked me why the Western media gave less attention to Chinese student demonstrators who came out in support for the Chinese Olympic torch relay than to the pro-Tibet independence demonstrations. I said that part of the reason has to do with the fact that the Western media tends to pay more attention to people claiming to be wronged or oppressed, and generally gives less airtime to people representing or supporting power-holders. I did also acknowledge that Westerners generally don't understand the patriotism of today's Chinese students abroad, the reasons for their patriotism, and the extent to which it's genuinely heartfelt.

The next question, from a community member, was whether Americans ever wondered why pro-Tibetan independence protestors appeared at the torch relay. I explained that Americans expect that protesters will appear at events involving a major world power, its leaders, or something representing that country's power. I said that if the Olympics had been held in the U.S. last year and Americans were going around the world doing a torch relay, no doubt all kinds of people would be showing up in protest. China is a world power now, so Chinese people are going to have to get used to seeing people around the world protesting against what China represents. It's part of life as a global power. It's not going to stop and you've got to learn to live with it. That said, I did agree that accosting the wheelchair-bound handicapped Chinese athlete in Paris was a very bad move on the part of the protesters. It showed the protesters' complete lack of understanding (or lack of interest) in how Chinese people viewed their protests.
There were a lot of questions about how CNN operates, how it gets its information, and the extent to which media all over the world, including in the West, is manipulated by political and market forces. I talked about how commercial pressures create media bias which can have a political result - because media outlets looking to boost ratings and circulation are sometimes concerned about reporting too many things that make viewers angry and unhappy, prompting them to change the channel or cancel their subscription. I also talked about how it's an undeniable fact that war is good for the news business, and good for many individual journalists' careers, and that this aspect of mainstream journalism has always made me feel uncomfortable. (I've written about some of these things here and here (PDF).) I also talked about commercial astroturfing, as well as blogging by campaign employees - or by blogger "consultants" - which is increasingly part of any Western politician's campaign strategy. My interviewer tried to get me to say that these things are the same thing as the censorship and manipulation that happens in China. I said it's not the same. But at the same time, anybody who is consuming any news from anywhere should not trust it until that news organization or blogger earns their trust. And there are plenty of reasons in any country not to trust any given news source completely.

I also made the point that while the Chinese media has evolved and grown more sophisticated over the past couple decades, and while the Internet has created a very wide space for discourse and debate than ever existed in the past, the information environment is still very skewed. Chinese investigative journalists have told me about numerous stories their editors won't allow them to publish. This includes the poisoned milk powder story which a Chinese journalist had been ready to break last spring, but was not allowed to do so - with the result that thousands more babies were sickened, their parents unaware of the danger when they might have been informed. Voices critical of central government policies are censored much more heavily on the Internet than voices of patriotic young people like the Anti-CNN, community. This results in a skewed information environment, reinforcing itself in a positive feedback loop.

My moderator said that China's censorship system is a national reality and she believes it's necessary for national stability.

I was asked about my 2003 interview with the Dalai Lama. I described how he said he was concerned about human rights abuses in Tibet, and that he was not seeking independence, but rather autonomy. That he wanted to be able to negotiate with the Chinese government about this. Liu Jing asked me whether I had asked the Dalai Lama why he wanted to return to Tibet and "become Tibet's chief slave owner." I said that the Dalai Lama's point was not to return Tibet to exactly what it was like in feudal times. The point was to give today's Tibetans more say in their own affairs, and that his idea was to return as a religious leader, not a political leader.

I did not get into a debate with them about historical facts surrounding China's sovereignty over Tibet, as that would have made it impossible to talk about anything else. It was very clear that the folks at Anti-CNN have decided what the facts are, and what they believe the correct version of history is, and that a shared view about these facts is a strong underpinning of the Anti-CNN community. I did suggest that aside from arguing with Westerners about Tibet, perhaps they should do more to engage with Tibetan people, and that the problems in Tibet will only be resolved if more Chinese and Tibetan people engage with one another and try to work out solutions. Liu Jing told me that she has been to Tibet and that in her experience all the Tibetan people she has interacted with say they are grateful for the development that the Chinese government has brought to them. She thinks that Westerners don't understand the real views of real Tibetan people. Reading through the comments posted by community members during and after the chat, it's clear that many community members don't think there's a problem in Tibet itself; they appear to believe that the whole problem is caused by the exile community and by Westerners who are enamored of the Dalai Lama, interfering in China's internal affairs.
My purpose in doing this interview was primarily to understand the Anti-CNN community better as part of my book research. Communities of enthusiastic, patriotic young people like the Anti-CNN volunteers are part and parcel of the phenomenon I call cyber-tarianism.

It will be very interesting to see how the Anti-CNN website continues to evolve. Rao Jin has plans to develop an English-language platform - with a less provocative, more friendly name - through which his community can engage in dialogue and debate with the English-speaking world. I think it's great that they're looking to expand their dialogue and engage with the world. It's important that the outside world understand that China's patriotic youth, like young Republicans or young Tories, feel that they are acting on their own belief systems and get angry when characterized as brainwashed puppets. It will be fascinating to see how the outside world reacts to these efforts, and how the Anti-CNN website administrators handle conversations that foreigners want to have with them involving events, people, or points of view that Chinese websites are generally required to censor in order to avoid being shut down.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-18 10:25 | 显示全部楼层

丽贝卡٠麦康瑞: 我跟anti-CNN网站的对话

星期一下午,我跟经营anti-CNN网站的几位爱国青年做了一个在线聊天,anti-CNN网站是在去年西藏骚乱和镇压之后,由一群认为西方媒体歪曲报道中国的中国年轻人推出的。作为我写作研究的一部分,我上周六采访了该网的创始人饶谨(更多关于采访的内容见后),之后他们邀请我做在线聊天。我的文章和谈话曾经是anti-CNN网站一个讨论的话题,并考虑到我曾经是CNN驻北京记者,所以他们相当热心地邀请我上他们的网站并不奇怪。

尽管网站的名字不友好,但我发现创始人饶谨和他的几个核心志愿者礼貌,友好,聪明,和专业,同时也非常热爱自己的观点。他们热切地希望外面的世界不要认为他们是被洗脑的政府代言人。他们希望世界明白他们这样做只是出于自己的意志,因为他们热爱自己的国家,并希望他们的同胞更深入地思考全球媒体。该网站由饶谨的互联网公司供给资金。他坚持说他们没有收任何政府的钱。

该网站已经从它最初起源的反击CNN发展到对媒体 (主要是西方媒体) 进行批评的更广泛的论坛。但是它却不对中国媒体一视同仁的进行批评。正如饶谨对我说的:"我们的目的不是要挑战政府。我们要创造一个良好的空间,一个良好的平台,让越来越多的人有机会参加讨论。如果平台不存在就连声音都没有了,所以首先我们必须保证它的生存。"

版主“Leslie”刘静(音译)问我早先时候AC网友提交的问题。我们的谈话被录像。我回答问题的同时,两个志愿者总结我的回答,即时发布到anti-CNN网的论坛。今天上午,我通读了整个帖子。正如人们对"现场直播"所能预期的,我的话中一些细节和微妙之处被忽略了,有时输入者误解了我的意思。举例来说,我提到了美国媒体对阿布格莱布监狱Abu Ghraib 的报道,作为说明美国媒体和政府的利益经常不一致的一个例子,直播者打成了“阿尔贝灰色Albert Grey” ,这我敢肯定是一个无心的过错 。总之,除了几件事被完全省略,他们尽了最大努力,最好地记录我的话的实质内容。

当我被要求举例说明为什么外国记者往往不相信中国政府说的话,我举了我自己的亲身经历为例。政府官员在灾害伤亡数字,以及我知道已经被判入狱的人的命运问题上撒谎。这两个例子都写在到帖子内了。我还提到一个事实: 尽管1989年6月4日被杀死的示威者确切人数可能有争议,但是政府拒绝承认许多人死亡,而我知道事实上他们被杀死了,因为我跟他们的亲属谈过话(译者注: 链接到CNN网,丽贝卡采访丁子霖的新闻),亲属有证据表明这些人的存在,以及何时和如何被打死的。我说了政府为了否认这些人的存在而不承认死亡人数的事实,这没有被写到帖子里头。在回答一个问题时我还讨论了入狱的艾滋病活动家胡佳,也没有被写入帖子里。

当谈话结束后,我被告知录像带必须处理过才能放到网上,因为一些内容过于敏感,可能会引起麻烦。整个谈话过程我录了音。这是完全未经剪辑的录音。你可以收听或者下载:

由于时间限制,今天我不能够提供完整的记录和全部的英文译本。以后我可能会找人帮助(翻译) 。与此同时,这是我总结的几个要点:

聊天一开始的问题是关于国务院总理温家宝在全国人民代表大会结束时的记者招待会。在记者招待会上,他批评了达赖喇嘛。一个AC成员想知道为什么西方媒体低调处理这一记者招待会,而把重点放在其他内容上。我说我当时不在新闻发布会上,也不在中国,也没有看到新闻发布会的全文,因此我不记得温家宝说过什么关于达赖喇嘛的话。但是,如果温家宝的谈话跟他以前说过的话类似,或者重复中国政府或新华社以往的声明,那么西方媒体不会认为这是“新闻” ,因为它不“新”了。

然后刘静问我,为什么西方媒体不太重视中国学生支持中国奥运火炬接力的活动,反而更支持西藏独立的示威活动。我说,部分原因是西方媒体往往更重视自称受害和受压迫者,一般较少报道掌权者的代表和支持者。我也承认,西方人一般不理解现在的中国留学生的爱国主义,他们爱国主义的原因,以及自发的程度。

下一个问题来自AC成员,问美国人有没有想过为什么藏独示威者会出现在火炬接力现场。我解释说,美国人知道抗议者会出现在任何一个跟主要世界大国,大国领导人或者代表该国的活动上。如果去年是在美国举办奥运会和美国在世界进行火炬接力,那么毫无疑问各种各样的示威者都会出现。中国现在也是一个世界大国了,所以中国人应该习惯于看到各地人民示威反对中国所代表的。这是作为一个全球大国生活的一部分。这不会停止,你只能接受它。我同意示威者在巴黎攻击坐轮椅的中国残疾人运动员是一个非常糟糕的举动。这表明示威者对中国人如何看待抗议完全不了解(或缺乏兴趣)。

有很多问题问CNN如何经营,如何得到它的信息,以及世界各地的媒体,包括西方媒体,被政治和市场力量操纵到什么程度。我谈到商业压力如何创造能够产生政治结果的媒体偏见,因为期待收视率和流量的媒体有时担心报告的东西太多了会使观众愤怒和不满因此换频道或取消订阅。我也谈到了一个不可否认的事实,即战争对新闻行业是好事,对许多新闻工作者的职业生涯也是好事,而且主流媒体的这一方面一直使我感到不舒服。 (我写的一些东西在这里和这里(PDF格式) )。我还谈到了商业人为炒作,以及雇人或“顾问”写博客,在西方政治家的竞选策略里头越来越常见了。AC采访主持人试图让我说,这跟中国的的审查和操纵制度是一样的。我说它们并不相同。但与此同时,在新闻机构或博主赢得了他们的信任之前,任何人都不要轻易相信任何新闻。有很多理由说明,在任何国家,完全不要相信任何特定新闻来源。

我还指出,虽然过去20年来,中国媒体已经进化了,越来越复杂了,同时互联网创造了一个比以往任何时候都更加广泛的对话和辩论的空间,但资讯环境仍然非常糟糕。中国调查记者告诉我,编辑不允许发表他们的许多故事。包括去年春天中国记者已经准备透露毒奶粉故事的,但不被允许。结果是数以千计的婴儿患病,他们的父母不知道其中的危险,原本他们已经能知道的。在互联网上,批评中央政府政策的声音比爱国青年的声音(如anti-CNN网站)受到更频繁的审查。这样导致歪曲的信息环境,和恶性循环。

我的斑竹说中国的审查制度是国家的现实情况,她相信为了国家安定是必要的。

有人问到我2003年采访达赖喇嘛。我描述了达赖喇嘛说的话,他关心在西藏的侵犯人权的行为,他并不寻求独立,而是自治。他希望能够与中国政府谈判。刘静问我是否曾问达赖喇嘛为什么要回西藏, “成为西藏最大的奴隶主”。我说,达赖喇嘛的观点不是要返回西藏,回到封建时代。而是要给藏人对自己的事务有更多的发言权,他的想法是作为宗教领袖返回,而不是一个政治领袖。

我没有跟他们就围绕中国对西藏的主权问题上的历史事实进行辩论,否则就没时间讨论别的了。很显然,AC人已经决定了什么是事实,以及认为哪个是历史的正确版本,对这些事实的共同的看法是AC社区的强有力的支撑。我也建议除了跟西方人讨论西藏,也许他们应该更多的同藏人沟通。如果更多的中国人和藏人彼此接触并试图制定出解决方案,这样西藏问题才能解决。刘静告诉我,她一直在西藏,并据她的亲身经历,所有她接触到的藏人都感谢中国政府带来的发展。她认为,西方人并不明白真正的西藏人民的真正的想法。我读过网友留言之后觉得,很明显许多AC成员不认为西藏有问题,他们似乎认为,整个问题是流亡社会和迷恋达赖喇嘛的西方人干涉中国内政的工具。

我接受采访的目的主要是为了更好地了解anti-CNN网站,这是我写作研究的一部分。一个由AC志愿者那样的充满热情和爱国的年轻人组成的社区,是我称之为"网络集权主义(cyber-tarianism) "现象的重要组成部分。

看着anti-CNN网站的不断发展将是非常有趣的。创始人饶谨已经计划好要开发一个英语平台,让他的社区和讲英语的世界进行对话和辩论。这个英语平台将使用一个较少挑衅意味的,更友好的名称。他们正在寻求扩大对话,并与世界接轨。我认为这是个好主意。外部世界对中国爱国青年的理解也是重要的,就象年轻的共和党人或保守党人,认为他们的行为是发自自己的信仰体系,对被定性为洗脑傀儡而愤怒。看看外面世界对这些努力如何反应,以及anti-CNN网站的管理员如何处理那些外国人想要保留,但中国的网站为了避免被关闭一般都需要进行检查的观点话题将是非常有趣的。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 10:27 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
西方人就是西方人,用自己的社会民主观来看我们,以为中国民主了就可以解决所有问题。中国政府确实做错了许多事,但是也不能全盘否定中国政府的话是不信任的!6.4事件是不对,但是如果不那样做的话,中国一定内乱,伴随而来的就是分裂,战争,饥饿,死亡…死的人也许是几百万、几千万、甚至几亿!而不是只有64中几百人几千人的问题了!难道要为了民主就要牺牲这么多生命??不信?伊拉克就是例子!那个CNN的记者为什么不考虑这些问题?也许他知道,也许他希望中国内乱的日子。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
有没有人介绍一下照片上都是谁啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
“positive reinforcement”根据上下文翻译成“恶性循环”倒是符合日常语言习惯,但是严格的学术译法应该是“正向增强”,区别于“负向增强”、“正向惩罚”、“负向惩罚”:

http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=增强

问题在于“positive reinforcement”在英语中的普及率远远高于“正向增强”在汉语中的普及率。严格翻译成“正向增强”的话能有多少人看得懂?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 11:57 | 显示全部楼层
哗,很不错的访问!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 墨羽 于 2009-4-18 04:03 编辑

如同维基条款中提到的,正向和负向增强在很多情况下难以区分,此处亦是如此:从爱国主义者相互响应的角度来看,是正向增强;但是从网络管理删除负面言论来看,又是负向增强。那么一种折中的方法就是省略“正向”,用“自我增强”(“self-reinforcement”)来代替。与“正向增强”相比,“自我增强”普通人应该能够看懂。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 12:21 | 显示全部楼层
西方的种族主义是在西方人的血液里,很难去掉的,所以才会傲慢无礼,才会拼命吹嘘显示自己比异族道德高尚,不用跟他们一般见识。与西方记者保持接触,但不抱幻想,就是利益交换,各取所需。这样想反倒宽心,不那么容易上火。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 12:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 耳冉子 于 2009-4-18 13:01 编辑

举例来说,我提到了美国媒体对阿布格莱布监狱Abu Ghraib 的报道,作为说明美国媒体和政府的利益经常不一致的一个例子,直播者打成了“阿尔贝灰色Albert Grey” ,这我敢肯定是一个无心的过错 。
--------
她完全回避了自己承认美国政府对媒体操作的一段话

因此我不记得温家宝说过什么关于达赖喇嘛的话。但是,如果温家宝的谈话跟他以前说过的话类似,或者重复中国政府或新华社以往的声明,那么西方媒体不会认为这是“新闻” ,因为它不“新”了。
--------------
这个回复很牵强
既然你都不记得温家宝的话了,你又如何判定温的说法不新?既然达赖的新说法是新闻,对其的回答又怎能不是新闻?

在新闻机构或博主赢得了他们的信任之前,任何人都不要轻易相信任何新闻。有很多理由说明,在任何国家,完全不要相信任何特定新闻来源。
----------------
这倒有一定的参考价值

在互联网上,批评中央政府政策的声音比爱国青年的声音(如anti-CNN网站)受到更频繁的审查。这样导致歪曲的信息环境,和恶性循环。
----------------
是批评还是借此攻击?她是真无知,还是在装傻?
怎么当时没人问问西方也有不少网站根本拒绝中国IP的帖子这事?

有人问到我2003年采访达赖喇嘛。我描述了达赖喇嘛说的话,他关心在西藏的侵犯人权的行为,他并不寻求独立,而是自治。
-------------
不知她是否看到本人后来那个达赖所谓自治实质是变相独立的提问没有,如果看到了还坚持这个说法,就又有选择性失明的问题了

我说,达赖喇嘛的观点不是要返回西藏,回到封建时代。而是要给藏人对自己的事务有更多的发言权,他的想法是作为宗教领袖返回,而不是一个政治领袖。
----------------
宁可信一个反复无常谎言连篇的封建农奴主的话,也不信打碎了封建农奴制的一个大国政府的话。半个世纪以来,这位所谓的宗教领袖一直在做的是宗教的事吗?

很显然,AC人已经决定了什么是事实,以及认为哪个是历史的正确版本,对这些事实的共同的看法是AC社区的强有力的支撑。我也建议除了跟西方人讨论西藏,也许他们应该更多的同藏人沟通。
-------------
更显然,她更是决定了什么事实以及认为哪个是历史的正确版本
是藏人,还是流亡藏人?是体现了封建农奴主心声的流亡藏人还是比流亡藏人多N倍的西藏地区的前农奴藏人更能反映藏人的心声?本人在此之后也问过她这个问题,看来同样被无视

我读过网友留言之后觉得,很明显许多AC成员不认为西藏有问题,他们似乎认为,整个问题是流亡社会和迷恋达赖喇嘛的西方人干涉中国内政的工具。
----------------------
看来她并没兴趣想想为什么许多AC成员不认为西藏有问题,她还是只愿相信达赖与流亡政府的话

一个由AC志愿者那样的充满热情和爱国的年轻人组成的社区,是我称之为"网络独裁(cyber-tarianism) "现象的重要组成部分。
-------------
AC是网络独裁的重要组成部分?!
有没有搞错,独裁只能是政府行为,民间有独裁一说吗?都一再说明这是个民间网站,难道这里的网民的发言不能体现民间自发的话语吗?还是她不相信这些是网民真实的想法?
也难怪,如果相信了,那将意味着她的许多观念要做大的调整,这对她来说,这不仅是颠覆性的,而且是极其痛苦的。是否因为她既有的观念对她的控制太根深蒂固了,她无心也无力挣脱,因此,她只能按原有的路走下去了。但问题是,如此一来,她又怎能真正认识中国,理解就更谈不上了吧

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 13:35 | 显示全部楼层
其实这次采访可以说是ACCN最失败的一次~~因为完全没有达到“沟通”的效果。互相根本不信任!
ACCN希望她承认一些东西,而她则热切的希望ACCN表现出一些她期望的动作。而结论是嘉宾的话没有什么实质,而ACCN则满足了嘉宾的兴趣。可以说这次是ACCN按嘉宾剧本进行的表演。

很遗憾,我们的主持人确实太嫩了,她的发言、提问是带着倾向性去的!这一点,是四方媒体惯用的,也是我们所谴责的,当然也被嘉宾充分的体现在她的文章中。这一点一定引以为戒,因为即便对于这位嘉宾来说,ACCN依然是弱势媒体,有这种行为之后,嘉宾可以轻松的否认为自己的言论找借口,同时贬低ACCN,不要忘记她是CNN出身!!

同时,主持人的提问确实跑题,嘉宾是媒体人,我们的问题应该围绕媒体行为来进行,中途提到的西藏问题完全没有意义~~因为她不是西藏问题专家,也不是相关人物,她的言论没有意义,而且作为媒体人,她绝对圆滑的不会给你留下什么有趣的言论。

嘉宾的发言可以说避重就轻,关于温家宝发言的问题是我在问题征集贴提的,大家也看到了嘉宾的回答——等于没有回答,她完全回避了敏感问题。这一点我们不能说嘉宾如何,因为她是带着戒心的。这一点没办法我还是只能提出主持人的失误——这个问题太靠前了!首先就来一个尖锐问题,使对方在整个访谈中带有戒心,访谈很容易失败,应该让访问在一个缓和的气氛下进行,让对方放心,这样夹在中间的尖锐问题才有可能获得一些实用性的答案。

当然我不想埋怨主持人如何如何,因为一个外行做这个东西,对手是内行,胜负早就分了,主持人达到这种程度,没有完全绕进嘉宾的圈子,这就很不错了!
我只是希望把可能是问题的问题提出来,以后注意,同时访谈组也该用心去分析一下访谈策略,可能的话找专业人士进行或者培训。

ACCN的访谈定位:这个似乎不太明确,我们可以对事件有针对性、倾向性,但是不能对人,我们是弱势媒体,我们不能树敌,我们不能让嘉宾对我们有敌意!这对我们没好处。我希望ACCN访谈是一个交流、学习、探讨的平台,也就是说ACCN访谈,主体ACCN可以把身段放低,以倾听、学习的态度来进行访谈。多些正面问题,多些请教的问题。少些尖锐的问题(尖锐问题不会从嘉宾那里得到很好的答案,就算有,在你ACCN级别的媒体上能兴起什么风浪?)不要有倾向性,注意语言,相信任何人接受采访都反感有倾向性的问题。

另外对于需要翻译、转录的访谈,不要进行直播了,反正主持人提问的时候网友不能提问,网友提问也可以提前征集。把采访稿让嘉宾审阅一下,减少误会、误解,有助于减少对立情绪,这样反而更加容易获得有价值的信息。

总之量力而行,广交朋友,团结一切可团结力量(这是什么?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 13:45 | 显示全部楼层
楼上说的有点道理。AC有媒体专业人士吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 14:36 | 显示全部楼层
不太同意16楼的说法

从AC来说,是抱着极大的热情与友好安排此次采访的,事先不存在是否信任的问题,这从她自己对站长等一些人的介绍来看,也能看出这一点

本人认为此次的主持人还是相当不错,尽管与麦康瑞比起来,显得是有些稚嫩,她毕竟是训练有素。但沟通中出现的问题,与其说是技术技巧问题,不如说是观念问题,这种问题不仅多年顽固地存在于西方与中国之间,甚至存在于中国的非民煮与民煮之间。牵涉到价值观与意识形态的问题,连中国人内部都无法得到彻底的统一,何况中国与西方呢?这种价值观与意识形态带来的沟通的困难原本就在预料之中,更不是能经一两次一两年沟通能够解决的,更何况只是一个不到两小时的沟通?如果她无无心无力跳出价值观的束缚,正视中国人提供的事实,这种对立只能延续下去了

什么叫不对人,她一再强调她个人认为如何如何,不就她个人的看法发问,还能如何发问?

什么叫不要带有敌意,这位貌似还是没搞清楚,如果说那些发问也叫有敌意的话,那西方那些经常性的反华报道又是什么呢?到底是谁先把中国当成敌人?与他们的那些报道与采访比起来,这次的发问明显不够力度

不要有倾向性?笑晕
这位认为可能吗?请教这位是否能够提供具体的不带倾向性的采访资料?

用缓和的语调发问?还是不知道还要缓和到什么份上,这位能就原有的发问做个具体的示范吗?比如原有的发问如何如何,而缓和的发问应该是如何如何,本人诚心请教
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
总体感觉,不如人家老道。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
不太同意16楼的说法

从AC来说,是抱着极大的热情与友好安排此次采访的,事先不存在是否信任的问题,这从她自己对站长等一些人的介绍来看,也能看出这一点

本人认为此次的主持人还是相当不错,尽管与麦康瑞比起来, ...
耳冉子 发表于 2009-4-18 14:36

哥们~~~咱们不是救世主~~~~咱们拯救不了世界,也改变不了人心,我们没有改变西媒偏见的能力,也不能改变西方人的傲慢。我们现阶段唯一能做到的就是求同存异!
ACCN面临的问题是生存、发展问题!ACCN采访的嘉宾个人的话语权都强于ACCN!你和他们对立起来,有什么好处?他们一篇文章就能把ACCN损的什么也不是!你一个游击队一定要和正规军正面对抗吗?

你也说了观念问题很难调和,对待不可调和的矛盾,我们的做法是什么?1、对抗。2、求同存异。我们现在没有能力对抗。我们只能求同存异,这也是我们老一辈外交家留下的财富,还好我们不涉及到利益的交换,不涉及出卖什么东西,所以我们的身段可以很软,放下分歧,讨论共识。对于不同的意见我们选择倾听而不是发表意见(对方想知道的东西,请他来网站自己看。)

所谓对事不对人,很简单的表现就是 不能说“你们”如何如何,而是“第三方”如何如何,“对此您有什么看法”把对方排出在外,尤其是尖锐问题、不可调和问题以及负面问题。对方也不会傻到把自己再套进去。

对方有敌意,这是他们的错误、他们的傲慢!!是他们的外交方式!而不是中国方式,我们不应该学习错误的东西。而且我们的能力、实力限定了我们不能这样做!这是蜉蝣撼树!而且不符合我们的目的。我们什么目的?好像不是为了出气吧?而且还有一个效果问题,倾向性采访对付普通人有效,对付经常接受采访的老油条有用吗?(你看看西媒的倾向性采访都是采访谁?)

倾向性问题可能挺难的,但是还是要减少,这是媒体标榜公正必须做的工作。如果采访者的能力有限,最简单的方法恐怕就是少说话了,这和相亲类似,你说的越多,你暴露的就越多,但是还不能不说,那只好用一些客套话、无关紧要的话填充了。(我们大家都是很恨采访中主持人诱导性、倾向性的提问,我相信所有人都恨!而且如果采访对象很强的话,不仅你无法套到话,还会让人家把你损到颜面扫地!)

其实看看央视的高端访问就不错,他们就不会把气氛搞僵,语言技巧是很难说的东西,是一个人的长期习惯,如果有时间深思熟虑的话,也是可以修正的。(其实我在现实生活中说话就很没水准,经常得罪人,所以我发帖子都很慢,长帖子总要半小时以上。)

至于让我示范,这个很难,因为我的水平也很差,可以说在现实生活中我属于说话非常没有水平的那类人。(我曾经跟领导说“你玩完了?”而且是两次!Q56) )但是这不能阻止我提出问题!!解决的方法大家一起来嘛!!
如果说没有例子构不成说服力的话,我觉得我发的这两个帖子和你发的帖子,在氛围上来比较,要缓和很多。你的发言方式就是针对人的,而我则是针对事的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-18 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
哥们~~~咱们不是救世主~~~~咱们拯救不了世界,也改变不了人心,我们没有改变西媒偏见的能力,也不能改变西方人的傲慢。我们现阶段唯一能做到的就是求同存异!
-----------------
求同需要双方的努力,更不能为了求同而一味逢迎,与西方媒体对中国的态度相比,AC已经够客气的了,是可以再艺术点,但在原则问题上不能含糊

ACCN面临的问题是生存、发展问题!ACCN采访的嘉宾个人的话语权都强于ACCN!你和他们对立起来,有什么好处?他们一篇文章就能把ACCN损的什么也不是!你一个游击队一定要和正规军正面对抗吗?
--------------
这位好生奇怪,是对立还是纠正,如果不是为了纠正偏见,AC又何必建立?是不是对抗不知道,能知道的是AC这个游击队已经这样存在了一年
如果西方说AC什么都不是不奇怪,连中国在金融危机之前都什么都不是,何况AC

你也说了观念问题很难调和,对待不可调和的矛盾,我们的做法是什么?1、对抗。2、求同存异。我们现在没有能力对抗。我们只能求同存异,这也是我们老一辈外交家留下的财富,还好我们不涉及到利益的交换,不涉及出卖什么东西,所以我们的身段可以很软,放下分歧,讨论共识。对于不同的意见我们选择倾听而不是发表意见(对方想知道的东西,请他来网站自己看。)
-------------
这位提到老一辈外交家,老一辈的外交家高明就高明在收放自如,在可软时即软,可在面对歪曲之时身段并不软,起码是柔中有刚,这位貌似记岔了

对于不同的意见我们选择倾听而不是发表意见(对方想知道的东西,请他来网站自己看。)
--------------
不同意
这是个交流的平台,既要倾听,又要表达我们的看法,否则何来交流。尤其这是个民间的网站,应该让西方听见中国民间的声音,既要请她看,也要请他听,如果她没有表示不想倾听中国民间的声音,那我们自己没必要主动放弃这种交流的形式

所谓对事不对人,很简单的表现就是 不能说“你们”如何如何,而是“第三方”如何如何,“对此您有什么看法”把对方排出在外,尤其是尖锐问题、不可调和问题以及负面问题。对方也不会傻到把自己再套进去。
----------------
这种谈话技巧是可以再提高,不过,她自己貌似当仁不让地站在了西方发言人的位置上,那有些话也只能冲她去了

对方有敌意,这是他们的错误、他们的傲慢!!是他们的外交方式!而不是中国方式,我们不应该学习错误的东西。而且我们的能力、实力限定了我们不能这样做!这是蜉蝣撼树!而且不符合我们的目的。我们什么目的?好像不是为了出气吧?而且还有一个效果问题,倾向性采访对付普通人有效,对付经常接受采访的老油条有用吗?(你看看西媒的倾向性采访都是采访谁?)
------------
再说一遍,与西方媒体相比,我们已经够客气的了,如果这也叫敌意,那西方的那些做法就无法形容了
又问一遍,西方有不带倾向的采访吗?请举例
有一点你说对了,下次如果再采访此类人物,主持人是应该具有老油条素质,这才对等

倾向性问题可能挺难的,但是还是要减少,这是媒体标榜公正必须做的工作。如果采访者的能力有限,最简单的方法恐怕就是少说话了,这和相亲类似,你说的越多,你暴露的就越多,但是还不能不说,那只好用一些客套话、无关紧要的话填充了。(我们大家都是很恨采访中主持人诱导性、倾向性的提问,我相信所有人都恨!而且如果采访对象很强的话,不仅你无法套到话,还会让人家把你损到颜面扫地!
---------------
倾向性根本就不可能没有,只说客套话那还有什么必要采访。解决的最好办法正如你的启发,那就是也请一个老油条来主持

其实看看央视的高端访问就不错,他们就不会把气氛搞僵,语言技巧是很难说的东西,是一个人的长期习惯,如果有时间深思熟虑的话,也是可以修正的。
----------
那一方面是因为央视的主持人素质高,另一方面也因为被采访的对象不光是油,首先还因为他也能考虑到主持人及中国人的感受,不会往让主持人难堪的方面表达自己的看法。这后一点是关键

如果说没有例子构不成说服力的话,我觉得我发的这两个帖子和你发的帖子,在氛围上来比较,要缓和很多。你的发言方式就是针对人的,而我则是针对事的。
----------
这位貌似很高抬了自己,什么对事不对人,其实你不同样是针对本人的说法,正如本人是针对你的说法一样

当然,这很好理解,人往往会觉得自己做得比对方高明
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:51 , Processed in 0.058355 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.