找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1546|回复: 3

快看我给VOA, CNN, FOX 和 FCC 的英文信

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-3-30 23:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am very concern about your recent reported on the riot of Tibet in China, which overwhelmed with prejudice, bias and COOL WAR mentality.

When I watched your news and read your web page. I concluded that you have used biased footages to report the incidence. The footage only showed few guys who were against CHINA and wanted to break CHINA up.

Your media on this particular issue tends to emphasize on tiny piece of false evidence in order to challenge the integrity of the CHINA as a unify country.

Objective news reporting should base on Different Points of Views with FACTS and FAIRNESS, etc.

I am so disappointed that your media as a major media would use such tactic to report on the issue.

What millions of American-Chinese would think, what are their opinions? What 1.3 billion Chinese People are thinking? What is the history of Tibet? What about American people who have different points of view, such as Dr. Michael Parenti? Have you including them in your report?

Regardless democracy and freedom which are fine policy in any country but please stop to ignore CHINA Sovereignty and respect CHINA unity.

CHINA and Communist Party has came a long way in improvement and is still improving. The party has adopted the advantage of Western ideas gradually. Majority Chinese People love their country and the Communist Party, which I just visited China and was witness recently.

Please stop continuing to hurt the feeling of millions of American-Chinese. This anti-Communist propaganda actually stimulates Chinese patriotism, Please do not try to ignore all facts which happened in China.

We shouldn't forget about our bloody history: How did our ancestor treat the Red Indian? Was the America CIVIL WAR about separatism?

I keep my legal right to complain the issue to The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and American Government

Thanks,

Jim
发表于 2008-3-30 23:35 | 显示全部楼层
我很关心你最近报道,骚乱是西藏在中国,它压倒同偏见,偏见和冷静的战争心态。

当我看了你的消息,并宣读了你的网页。我得出结论,你用偏颇片段,以报告的发病率。录像显示,只有少数球员,他们分别对中国,并希望打破中国了。

您的媒体在这个特定问题上,往往把重点放在小小的一片虚假证据,以挑战的完整性,中国作为一个统一的国家。

客观的新闻报道要立足于不同的意见与事实和公正性,等等。

我很失望的是,将媒体作为一个主要的媒体会用这种手法,就这一问题提出报告。

怎样以百万计的美国人-中国认为,他们有什么意见?什么是13亿中国人民都在想什么?什么是西藏历史吗?什么人对美国的人有不同的观点与角度,如博士迈克尔parenti ?你是否已包括在自己的报告?

无论是民主和自由,这是良好的政策,在任何一个国家,但请不要无视中国主权,并尊重中国的统一。

中国和共产党已经来到了漫长的道路,改善,现仍在改善。党采取了利用西方的思想逐渐大多数中国人民热爱自己的国家和共产党的,我刚刚访问了中国,并见证了最近。

请不要继续伤害的感觉,以百万计的美国人-中文。这项**产主义宣传,其实是刺激中国的爱国主义,请不要试图全部忽略的事实发生在中国。

我们不应该忘记我们的血腥历史:怎么我们的祖先对待印第安人?是美国内战分裂?

我不断重复我的律师有权投诉问题,向美国联邦通信委员会( FCC )和美国政府

谢谢

吉姆
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-31 02:10 | 显示全部楼层

中文版

非常感激你的翻译. 现在让我自己说一下吧:

我最近非常关注你们用爆炸的, 带有偏激, 不公 和冷战的病态心态来报道中国的西藏.

当我看到和读到你们的报道, 我可以得出这样的结论: 你们使用带有偏见的镜头. 你们只采访那些反中国和分裂中国的人.

在这件事件上, 你们不断夸大地使用一些错误的镜头, 并用病态的心理来攻击统一的中国的名誉.

新闻报道的价值就应该建立在公平, 公证和不同观点.

我十分失望你们有阴谋式的报道.

你们问过成千上万的美国中国人的看法吗?那13亿中国人又是如何看的呢?西藏的历史你们如实地报道过吗? 你们采访过一些持不同观点的美国人吗? 例如Michael Parenti.

我们暂切不谈论民主和自由, 请你们尊重中国的完整统一和不要忽略中国的内政.

中国和中共也在不断地改革, 不断地借鉴西方的有用的经验. 我最近回过中国, 亲眼目睹了中国的巨大变化, 中国人民热爱他们的国家和政党.

请你们停止继续伤害以百万计的美国中国人的感情. 你们**产党式的政治阴谋更激发了中国人的爱国心.

我们也不能忘记我们血淋淋的历史. 我们美国人的先辈又是如何对待印第安人?美国的内战还不是因为分裂而因起的?

我将保留我的法律权,向美国联邦通信委员会( FCC )和美国政府投诉

谢谢

吉姆
发表于 2008-3-31 09:47 | 显示全部楼层

英文不通,中文不通.

英文不通,中文不通,

CIA 的洗脑工?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 05:47 , Processed in 0.042504 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.