沃尔玛在美国名声不太好,因为商场雇员大都是拉美等移民,工资在大公司里属于最低的,再加上追求低成本,给老美一吝啬暴发户的感觉。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 14:53 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 14:56 | 显示全部楼层
美国人还是比较能识时务,及时地调整心态。倭寇整个一心胸狭窄的小小人,他们真象社会上的一群loser,对成功者害怕、仰慕、忌妒、眼红那种复杂的心理,这种心态调整不过来的,他们永远都是条只会汪汪叫的狗。三哥有些还是理性的,至少有人说出俺们中国可是四大文明的发源地哦,不容小觊。
看到倭寇的网评,真的是想踩死他们,活该被辐射。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
看了看
人跟人还真的是不一样的啊
{:soso_e120:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kusanagi20 于 2011-11-2 15:22 编辑

“Ah yes China where children get run over by vehicles and animals are abused oh and not to mention they also have chinese rule over tibet where tibetans are setting them selves on fire for people to notice but no one cares..”改为“Ah yes USA where students get gun shot by crazy gunner at school and animals are abused oh and not to mention they also have American rule over the whole world where Iraqis, Afghans are setting them selves on fire for people to notice but no one cares..”这样也同样通顺的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
 Proudchinese Wong Yesterday
  Proud to be Chinese! Chinese can build our own rockets, send our men to space, found our own fossil field, built our own nukes ...all by own "low" technologies even China had been isolated by the two superpowers and the the rest of so-call "moral" western-powers since our Republic born!
  作为一个中国人很骄傲!中国人可以建造自己的火箭,把人送上太空,发现我们自己的油田,制造我们自己的核武器。所有都是靠自己,即使是在被两个超级大国和其他自以为很道德民主的其他西方国家团团包围的时候。
  21 Replies
  o
  3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!8users disliked this comment
  good times • Blair, United States • Yesterday
  try building them to last longer then it takes to get them home.
  可否建造稍微耐用一点儿的东西,别那么快就要坠毁了。
  o
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!10users disliked this comment
  V N • Dallas, United States • Yesterday
  Wong...... you are just another low down chinese. You have no face of pride. You are brainwashed and you are #$%$ for brain.
  楼猪,你他妈的就是一个白痴,又一个SB中国人。太不要脸了。你被洗脑太彻底了,该吃脑残片了。
  o
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!10users disliked this comment
  justie • Tampa, United States • Yesterday
  Proud to be Chinese? then why hundred of thousands you people trying to leave heavenly China to go the America - even working 3 - 4 dollars per hours at sweat shops in Chinatowns...
  做中国人很骄傲?那请问为什么成千上万的你的同胞要不惜代价离开自己的国家要来到美国,在唐人街那些血汗商店里干每小时只有3-4美元的苦力活?
  o
  8users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  justice or stupid, we Chinese go over sea so we can make smart friend of cause not you so they come to our mother land to help us . got that!
  你才是个白痴。我们中国人来到海外是为了认识很多聪明的好朋友,而不是你这种白痴。然后他们来到中国来帮助我们。你明白吗?
  o
  8users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  MimiL Yesterday
  The more you tried to isolae China, the faster it develope, who need whom?
  越想封锁孤立中国,中国就发展得越快。到底是谁需要谁啊?
  o
  2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!7users disliked this comment
  Alex • Bat Cave, United States • Yesterday
  Too bad you can only do it by stealing others' technologies.
  不幸的是你们只会去偷窃山寨别人的技术。
  o
  6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  dante Yesterday
  @Alex, stealing whose technologies that you are refering it to? At least China did not steal from NASA. US has a law on the book to restrict chinese access to its space technologies.
  楼上的,你的意思是偷了谁的技术了?至少中国没有从NASA那儿偷窃吧。要知道美国的法律严格规定太空技术是不能向中国出售的。
  o
  4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!3users disliked this comment
  Nia Sing • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • Yesterday
  Alex, FYI Chinese American named Dr. Qian Xuesen gave US the rocket techno. it was the other way round, #$%$ info from Tiu Nia sing Google JPL co-founder, it is still there
  Alex,是中国人钱学森博士给了美国火箭技术好不好?还有就连谷歌的创办人也是个中国人哦。
  o
  5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!3users disliked this comment
  Read my the other post, it has more details to see how moronic Americans are
  看看我的其他帖子,你们就会了解美国人是多么地低能。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Irrigator Yesterday
  @Dante, since when did laws stop theft?
  从什么时候才能立法禁止偷窃和山寨啊?
  o
  8users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Peace • New York, United States • Yesterday
  Wong, im proud of chinese, they are great people,very hard working and great friends, pakistan is proud of your friendship, congratulation to your entire great nation.
  楼主,我很为中国而骄傲,你们是伟大的人民,努力工作,是伟大的朋友。我们巴基斯坦人非常珍视我们之间的友谊。恭喜中国,你们是伟大的国家。
  o
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Vatican Sniper Team Yesterday
  Yes, if the Chinese government was holding my family by gun point, I would have to say I am proud to be Chinese too. So proud, I have to learn English to communicate.
  是的,如果我的家小都落在中国政府手里,我也会说我为自己是中国人而骄傲。简直是太骄傲了,以至于我不得不学习英语来进行交流。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!3users disliked this comment
  MP Yesterday
  You can leave the u.s. Anytime you want learning what can't be learned in china.
  你可以随时离开美国,在这里你可以学会很多你在中国学不到的东西。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
  Native Americans • Dayton, United States • Yesterday
  Send jobs to poor African countries for cheap labor than china.
  中国在贫穷的非洲干嘛?因为那里有比中国还要廉价的劳动力。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  Arte Yesterday
  VN, you are an indian trying to paint yourself white hiding in useless state of america. why can't you just be an Indian
  那个印度人,你躲在美国干嘛?你拼命地想把自己变成一个白人。还是滚回你的印度吧。
  o
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Get me a beer ! Yesterday
  What.. proud? Hey we did this 50 years ago .. in fact the rest of the world might sell you one used space station if the price is right !
  什么?骄傲?这只是我们50年前剩下的垃圾而已。实际上如果你们出价合理,全世界将会同意卖给你们一个二手的空间站。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
  Wrong-Wei 20 hours ago
  So you can send an unmanned space station, but its citizens can't access facebook or youtube... what's the accomplishment again?
  你们现在有本事发射一个空间站上太空,可是你们的人们却无法上facebook或者Youtube,这样的成就有何意义?
  o
  Nia Sing • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • 20 hours ago
  Hi Convict Patriot Nia Sing is everywhere, Canada, US, china, Japan Korea, Philippines, Loas Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan everywhere and anywhere depends on when you ask me. Fair enough,
  妈的那个Nia Sing简直是无处不在,加拿大,美国,中国,日本,韩国,菲律宾,老挝,越南,泰国,台湾。哪里有大粪,他就奔向哪里。我简直受够了。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  ˧ΰ 18 hours ago
  Cheers, I am proud too.
  干杯,我也很骄傲自豪。
  o
  Wrong-Wei • Huzhou, China • 17 hours ago
  I am not proud, I can't access facebook or youtube and I'm forced to work in slave labor conditions, help me!
  我不自豪,我不能上fecebook或者youtube,我每天被迫像狗一样的工作和吃草,请来帮助我把。

作者:老是忘密码啊 回复日期:2011-11-02 15:29:16  回复  

•
    6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
    Kieth 25 minutes ago
    You guys keep create all stupid words to China, it does't mean anything, it will not bring China down, it just show to the world that you guys are stupid and lack of educations.
    你们只管在这儿嘲笑辱骂中国吧,可是一点儿用都没有。中国不会受任何影响,他还是会继续向世界展示你们这帮孙子是多么地愚蠢和缺乏教养。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
  Proud to be Chinese! Chinese can build our own rockets, send our men to space, found our own fossil field, built our own nukes ...all by own "low" technologies even China had been isolated by the two superpowers and the the rest of so-call "moral" western-powers since our Republic born!
  作为一个中国人很骄傲!中国人可以建造自己的火箭,把人送上太空,发现我们自己的油田,制造我们自己的核武器。所有都是靠自己,即使是在被两个超级大国和其他自以为很道德民主的其他西方国家团团包围的时候。
  21 Replies
  o
  3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!8users disliked this comment
  good times • Blair, United States • Yesterday
  try building them to last longer then it takes to get them home.
  可否建造稍微耐用一点儿的东西,别那么快就要坠毁了。
  o
  V N • Dallas, United States • Yesterday
  Wong...... you are just another low down chinese. You have no face of pride. You are brainwashed and you are #$%$ for brain.
  楼猪,你他妈的就是一个白痴,又一个SB中国人。太不要脸了。你被洗脑太彻底了,该吃脑残片了。
  o
  justie • Tampa, United States • Yesterday
  Proud to be Chinese? then why hundred of thousands you people trying to leave heavenly China to go the America - even working 3 - 4 dollars per hours at sweat shops in Chinatowns...
  做中国人很骄傲?那请问为什么成千上万的你的同胞要不惜代价离开自己的国家要来到美国,在唐人街那些血汗商店里干每小时只有3-4美元的苦力活?
  o
  8users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  justice or stupid, we Chinese go over sea so we can make smart friend of cause not you so they come to our mother land to help us . got that!
  你才是个白痴。我们中国人来到海外是为了认识很多聪明的好朋友,而不是你这种白痴。然后他们来到中国来帮助我们。你明白吗?
  o
  MimiL Yesterday
  The more you tried to isolae China, the faster it develope, who need whom?
  越想封锁孤立中国,中国就发展得越快。到底是谁需要谁啊?
  o
  2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!7users disliked this comment
  Alex • Bat Cave, United States • Yesterday
  Too bad you can only do it by stealing others' technologies.
  不幸的是你们只会去偷窃山寨别人的技术。
  o
  6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  dante Yesterday
  @Alex, stealing whose technologies that you are refering it to? At least China did not steal from NASA. US has a law on the book to restrict chinese access to its space technologies.
  楼上的,你的意思是偷了谁的技术了?至少中国没有从NASA那儿偷窃吧。要知道美国的法律严格规定太空技术是不能向中国出售的。
  o
  4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!3users disliked this comment
  Alex, FYI Chinese American named Dr. Qian Xuesen gave US the rocket techno. it was the other way round, #$%$ info from Tiu Nia sing Google JPL co-founder, it is still there
  Alex,是中国人钱学森博士给了美国火箭技术好不好?还有就连谷歌的创办人也是个中国人哦。
  o
  5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!3users disliked this comment
  Read my the other post, it has more details to see how moronic Americans are
  看看我的其他帖子,你们就会了解美国人是多么地低能。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Irrigator Yesterday
  @Dante, since when did laws stop theft?
  从什么时候才能立法禁止偷窃和山寨啊?
  o
  Peace • New York, United States • Yesterday
  Wong, im proud of chinese, they are great people,very hard working and great friends, pakistan is proud of your friendship, congratulation to your entire great nation.
  楼主,我很为中国而骄傲,你们是伟大的人民,努力工作,是伟大的朋友。我们巴基斯坦人非常珍视我们之间的友谊。恭喜中国,你们是伟大的国家。
  o
  Vatican Sniper Team Yesterday
  Yes, if the Chinese government was holding my family by gun point, I would have to say I am proud to be Chinese too. So proud, I have to learn English to communicate.
  是的,如果我的家小都落在中国政府手里,我也会说我为自己是中国人而骄傲。简直是太骄傲了,以至于我不得不学习英语来进行交流。
  o
  0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!3users disliked this comment
  MP Yesterday
  You can leave the u.s. Anytime you want learning what can't be learned in china.
  你可以随时离开美国,在这里你可以学会很多你在中国学不到的东西。
  o
  Native Americans • Dayton, United States • Yesterday
  Send jobs to poor African countries for cheap labor than china.
  中国在贫穷的非洲干嘛?因为那里有比中国还要廉价的劳动力。
  o
  Arte Yesterday
  VN, you are an indian trying to paint yourself white hiding in useless state of america. why can't you just be an Indian
  那个印度人,你躲在美国干嘛?你拼命地想把自己变成一个白人。还是滚回你的印度吧。
  o
  Get me a beer ! Yesterday
  What.. proud? Hey we did this 50 years ago .. in fact the rest of the world might sell you one used space station if the price is right !
  什么?骄傲?这只是我们50年前剩下的垃圾而已。实际上如果你们出价合理,全世界将会同意卖给你们一个二手的空间站。
  o
  Wrong-Wei 20 hours ago
  So you can send an unmanned space station, but its citizens can't access facebook or youtube... what's the accomplishment again?
  你们现在有本事发射一个空间站上太空,可是你们的人们却无法上facebook或者Youtube,这样的成就有何意义?
  o
  Nia Sing • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • 20 hours ago
  Hi Convict Patriot Nia Sing is everywhere, Canada, US, china, Japan Korea, Philippines, Loas Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan everywhere and anywhere depends on when you ask me. Fair enough,
  妈的那个Nia Sing简直是无处不在,加拿大,美国,中国,日本,韩国,菲律宾,老挝,越南,泰国,台湾。哪里有大粪,他就奔向哪里。我简直受够了。
  o
  ˧ΰ 18 hours ago
  Cheers, I am proud too.
  干杯,我也很骄傲自豪。
  o
  Wrong-Wei • Huzhou, China • 17 hours ago
  I am not proud, I can't access facebook or youtube and I'm forced to work in slave labor conditions, help me!
  我不自豪,我不能上fecebook或者youtube,我每天被迫像狗一样的工作和吃草,请来帮助我把。

作者:老是忘密码啊 回复日期:2011-11-02 15:29:16  回复  

•
    6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
    Kieth 25 minutes ago
    You guys keep create all stupid words to China, it does't mean anything, it will not bring China down, it just show to the world that you guys are stupid and lack of educations.
    你们只管在这儿嘲笑辱骂中国吧,可是一点儿用都没有。中国不会受任何影响,他还是会继续向世界展示你们这帮孙子是多么地愚蠢和缺乏教养。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:19 | 显示全部楼层
  Dantesque Adhortation Yesterday
  I saw the first man walk on the moon, I have known of every single shuttle flight and tragedy. From a child to adulthood I have had the honor to see the U.S.A. achieve what it has in space. Now our country is so bankrupt our children will have to watch other countries in space other than our own. Thank you Reagan, Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush Jr. Obama, and both parties.
  我曾经目睹第一位宇航员等上月球,我也见证了每一次发射和发生的事故。从孩童开始到成年,我有幸伴随着美国不断成长,不断取得辉煌。可是如今,我们的国家已经破产了,我们的孩子们只能目睹别的国家飞向太空而不是他们自己的。谢谢你们,里根,老布什,克林顿,小布什,奥巴马还有你们的政党。
  2 Replies Oops! Try again.
  •
  Wrong-Wei 21 hours ago
  Looks like China has an army of government trolls on Yahoo's board!
  我觉得中国一定派了好几个军的网特来雅虎这里为他们工作。

•
  4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  John Yesterday
  i wonder if they also used the rocket to put a lot of unborn, aborted female fetuses in there? Hmm
  我想知道中国的火箭里是不是装了很多的流产的或者未出生的胎儿。

2 Replies Oops! Try again.
  •
  5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Rusty Shackleford Yesterday
  Why do other countries continue to give China financial aid as if it were a third world nation ?
  为什么现在还是有那么多的国家给中国援助?感觉好像中国还是第三世界国家似的。
  4 Replies Oops! Try again.
  •
  13users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!5users disliked this comment
  Joe Yesterday
  Congratulations! Great Job China! Now go bail out Europe and USA!
  恭喜啊中国,干得好。现在请把美国和欧洲也带出困境吧。

2 Replies

3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
  real brave and wisdom American and Russian will bless the others job and say we are not alone in space. The China - basing + racists fake American; are choking, very frustrating and paranoid.
  真正敢于面对现实和睿智的美国人和俄国人应该会向其他人祝福,并且说我们终于在太空中不寂寞了。而那些偏见,极端的假美国人,是最恶心,最失败,最偏执狂的人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
  frosty Yesterday
  The U.S.'s plan is to have private enterprise take care of the ISS transportation. Obama's plan is for NASA to take care of the heavy lift stuff to get to Mars and beyond..

Boeing wants to ferry astronauts not only to the International Space Station, but to a commercial scientific outpost planned for orbit by Bigelow Aerospace. Each capsule will hold seven people. A test flight is planned by 2015.
  美国打算让私人的公司来打理国际空间站的交通运输。奥巴马想由NASA来负责到火星以及更远的计划。
  所以波音公司正在着手研究可以在宇宙飞船之外轨道运行的商业化的科学考察站,而不是仅仅把人送到空间站。每一个太空舱可以容纳七个人。2015年就可以开始第一次实验了。

•
  17users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!7users disliked this comment
  Wilson • Shenyang, China • Yesterday
  COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  太酷了!

•
  2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  Mike • Walnut Creek, United States • 20 hours ago
  Only the failures jump on this board to trash others' achievement. I am talking about you "Asdf" What is ASDF? It is Anglo-Saxon-Dumb#$%$
  只有那些失败者才会在这儿诅咒别人的成功。我说的就是你们这帮孙子,一帮混网吧啃方便面的失败者。

1 Reply
  •
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  Who is that Asdf? An unemployed 99%? Hate the wealthy Americans, hate the successful Chinese, hate the luxury Europeans? What a human garbage by begging on, praying for others' failure.
  谁是失败者来着?是那些失业的99%吗?他们仇恨富人,仇恨成功的中国人,仇恨奢侈的欧洲人?你们靠施舍过活,希望别人都过得不好,你们才是人类的垃圾呢。

2 Replies
  •
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  Looks like Asdf is so envy others' achievement because he is a big failure in his screwed up life.
  看起来那些失败者非常嫉妒别人的成就,因为他们在现实生活中只能每天混网吧啃方便面靠发帖度日,是彻彻底底的失败者。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  H 22 hours ago
  So much mistrust of China amongst some Americans, yet one-time enemy the Russians have been most reliable partners in the International Space Station. This irrational dislike perpetuated by certain U.S. politicians in quite unhealthy and the best way to build trust is to cooperate.
  I would like to see a Chinese capsule and crew be invited to dock at the I.S.S. with an American guest astronaut among them. There are now 7 billion of us on this planet and if we can't along then there is no hope for us.
  一些美国人对中国的偏见和误会太深了,就连当初不共戴天的敌人俄国现在都成了我们在国际空间站最好的伙伴了,还有什么不能解决的呢?现在国内的那些狗屁政客们就喜欢搞一些莫名其妙的中国威胁论,这是非常不健康的。
  我将乐于见到哪天国际空间站迎来中国的飞船,美国宇航员和中国宇航员和谐地共处一室。现在地球已经七十亿人了,如果大家不能通力合作,那么人类将没有未来。

3 Replies
  •
  2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  Mike • Walnut Creek, United States • 23 hours ago
  Asdf, America needs someone not as stupid as you. You are a white trash and blame failure on others.
  最讨厌那些失败者了。美国需要的是聪明的人,而不是那些白痴。他们就是美国的败类,只会喋喋不休地把自己的失败归咎于他人。

1 Reply
  •
  3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
  over here in this line Yesterday
  I wondered if it looked exactly like our spacecraft...part for part?
  我想知道中国那艘飞船是不是跟美国的一摸一样,就连零件都是一样的。(暗指中国山寨美国的飞船)
  1 Reply
  •
  ASU • Stamford, United States • Yesterday
  no one ever done unmanned coupling, China will be the first EVER !
  从未有人做过无人对接,中国是第一个。

1 Reply
  •
  KEVIN • Morton Grove, United States • Yesterday
  you can thank all our computer company's and government for all the technology we gave them.dell,jobs,hp and on and on.patriotism is bs in the corporate eye. this country is going down.
  我们应该感谢那些电脑公司给了中国所有的技术。戴尔,乔布斯,惠普还有很多。他们眼里根本就没有爱国心。这个国家完了。

•
  gofer Yesterday
  Go China, see the stars!
  中国加油,去欣赏这个宇宙吧。

•
  4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
   • Philadelphia, United States • 15 hours ago
  While America has been spending trillions on BushCo's failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, China has been making inroads into S America, Africa, and elsewhere. This will be China's century.
  当美国忙着在伊拉克和阿富汗打那些布什的愚蠢的毫无意义的战争的时候,中国在向南美,非洲和其他地方大举进军赚得盘满钵满。中国的世纪到来了。

1 Reply
  •
  packet9999 22 hours ago
  American only feels secure with weak friends, like Japan. Japan had all the tech and money, but never could put a man in space. China is a threat to American psychology.
  只有在面对那些弱小的对手时,美国人才会感觉安全,比如日本。日本有技术,有钱,可是他们永远都无法送一个人上太空。所以在心理上中国是美国的威胁。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  H.Fridays 23 hours ago
  While American is in the sinking hole and hope, the returns of the glory and powerful China will set Chinese surging ahead and apart from the world once again..At this moment, it will make Americans veeery jealous and hateful, and very soon they have no choice but have too accept and swallow the bitter reality like the past human history.

Empire come and go, but spirit and civilization don't..Chinese is certainly did not let arrogance in their way throughout the course of their history..saved her map and civilization and once again, here she come and stronger than ever..

Nonetheless, Congratulation Chinese!!
  美国正在沉沦,可是中国正在王者归来,重现他们当年的辉煌,把整个世界远远抛在后面。这一刻,美国人感觉嫉妒也好,仇恨也好,都无法改变事实。很快他们就将咽下眼泪,接受事实,就像他们过去对英国那样。
  皇帝来了又去,王朝不断更迭,可是中国人的精神和文明从未改变。在他们整个历史中,从来就没有被傲慢和偏见所左右。如今他们韬光养晦,近于谦卑地来了,可是展现给世界的却是比从前更加无比的强大。
  无论如何,恭喜中国人!
  (这个评论是我见过水平最高的,所以单独拿出来,看内容应该是个美国人,向这位谦虚冷静的美国人致敬)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
  God love China; see , even China had been isolating by the two superpowers and the rest of so-call "moral" western-powers since our Republic born we Chinese can still build our own rockets, send our men to space, found our own fossil field, built our own nukes ...all with own "low" technologies ! also thanks to our great Chinese scientists, you make us proud and cause some racists chocking.. keep on working our Chinese people, one failure is one lesson.
  上帝也钟爱中国。看吧,即使是中国处于被两个超级大国以及他们那些自诩文明的西方国家重重包围的时候,我们国家建国初期就可以建造自己的火箭,把人送上太空,制造核武器等等,这些可都是用西方不屑的低技术完成的。非常感谢我们那些伟大的科学家,你们让中国人充满自豪,让敌人们战栗发抖。继续努力吧我们伟大的中国人民,吸取教训,不断前进。
  o
  Jacky Chan Yesterday
  China does not believe in God. LOL
  老大,中国人可是不信上帝的。
  o
  Sorry. We do have but we do not believe mouse God!
  对不起,我们有上帝,但我们不相信那个老鼠一样的上帝。
  o
  Jacky Chan Yesterday
  What is a mouse God? LOL You government regulated religion in your Country. How sad you can not even pray to the God you want to. So who is this Mouse God?
  什么叫老鼠上帝?很遗憾你们的政府管制宗教。你甚至都无法向上帝祈祷,那是多么难过啊。请问谁才是老鼠上帝?
  o
  You know nothing about China. Who says China do not believe in god.
  Have you been to China ? before you open your blabber mouth. Shenzhou in Chinese means Divine Vessel. The rocket that launches this space craft is called Shenjian meaning divine arrow. Tiangong means heavenly palace, Change’s 1, the moon orbiter means the Moon goddess. We believe in god, it is all about god not God, and Heaven and not your evil heaven for those Ameri?unts

We do not believe in your god does not mean we do not believe in God. See what your God has done to you lately. Didn’t you get the message from GOD.
  你们根本就不了解中国,谁说中国不信神来着。
  你们去过中国吗?如果没有去过,请闭上你们的鸟嘴。神舟在汉语里的意思就是神圣的船。而发射神舟的火箭叫做神箭,意思是神圣的箭。天宫意思是天堂,而嫦娥一号,也就是绕着月球的那个设备意味着月亮女神。所以我们信神,但不是上帝,我们也信天堂,但不是你们美国人那肮脏的天堂。
  我们不信你们的上帝并不意味着我们不信神。看看你们的上帝最近都干了些什么吧。难道你没有接到来自于上帝的消息吗?

•
  7users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this comment
  Aussie Patriot Yesterday
  The trolls are active tonight boasting of a failure!
  今晚真是网特云集,盛况空前啊。

1 Reply
  •
  Mike • Walnut Creek, United States • 23 hours ago
  Some Americans pray other's failure to feel good about themselves. Shame on them.
  一些美国人靠诅咒他人来获得自己的快乐,真是为他们感到悲哀啊。
  o
  Wrong-Wei 22 hours ago
  Chinese commie troll
  你这个共产党的网特。
  o
  Nia Sing • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • 21 hours ago
  3 same words again, can you do better than that.
  你他妈的意思说了三遍了,念经啊,能换点新鲜的吗?
  o
  Asdf, you must be a certified tard, if not just an egg tart
  你这个失败者,你一定是个高级五毛。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
 8users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!6users disliked this comment
  Khan Yesterday
  Congratz to China, just shows that evil never pays, China got to her success through hard work and dedication, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and not fake terror attacks or bombing countries to pieces even though they technically could, with great admiration from your brothers from Pakistan.
  恭喜中国。证明了通过暴力和邪恶是无法解决问题的,中国取得成功是通过艰苦的工作和付出,而不是通过暴力恐怖活动或者轰炸别的国家,即使是他们在技术上完全能够做到。中国,从你的兄弟,我们巴基斯坦人这里,你得到了你应有的巨大的尊重。(呵呵,巴铁也来美国雅虎挺中国来了,好玩儿)

o
  Thank you our Pakistan brothers and sisters,.We all hope you all will peace soon and prosper.
  谢谢你巴基斯坦兄弟。我们所有人都希望你们将会获得和平和繁荣。

o
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!4users disliked this comment
  Jacky Chan Yesterday
  Hope you all go to hell! Lol
  希望你下地狱。

o
  Khan Yesterday
  As soon as we rid ourselves from this dirty war on terror forced on us, we hope to emulate Chinese success, or perhaps not, we shall see, but we will never go down without a bloody fight and we will make a heavy heavy price for anyone who will harm us.
  在我们从这场肮脏的战争中解脱出来以后,我们希望能够复制中国的成功,也许做不到,但我们会尽力。我们从来不会对任何强权和血腥暴力屈服,谁胆敢欺负我们,我们一定会让他血债血偿。
  o
  Jacky Chan Yesterday
  Khan you time will come. You dirty rats hiding Bin Laden. We know how you Pakis are now.
  你这个肮脏的巴基斯坦老鼠,你的末日来临了。你们窝藏包庇拉登。我们都认清了巴基斯坦人到底是何种角色。
  o
  Jackey here is TNS again The US is completely ignoring international laws and violating the sovereign right of a nation like Pakistan by sending in drones that killed allegedly terrorists. It will even inflame more hatred towards the US.

In that case, I think China could technically parked a ship just short of sailing up the Potomac River and bombed the Pentagon, lots of evil planners and doers there by using Chinese DF21D missiles. The much talked about and the latest arsenal that the Pentagon feared the most without starting WW3 by giving it to Al Quida brave souls.

The world will be in eternal peace without the US and as soon as we get rid of those Ameri?unts or people like yourselves
  Jackey你这个大粪。美国从来就不遵守国际法,他们肆无忌惮地干涉别国的主权,就像巴基斯坦,他们未经宣告就派军队去那儿捕捉恐怖分子。这样做根本就不能解决问题,只能引起更大的仇恨和报复。
  按照这种理论,我认为中国也可以派遣舰队到波托马克河,然后用东风21D去轰炸五角大楼,因为那儿充满了邪恶的恐怖分子。东风21D是最近最火的,也是五角大楼最害怕的,正好可以用来消灭这些恐怖分子,绝对不会引起第三次世界大战。
  一旦我们消灭掉这些美国的恐怖分子和像你一样的垃圾,那么整个世界就一定会活得永久的和平和安宁。(呵呵,中国网特+巴铁大战美国FF)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
Preybrother • Richardson, United States • Yesterday
  What they can't steal from the US, they will buy from the Russians.
  中国人从美国这儿偷不到的东西,也一样可以从俄国人那儿买来。
  o
  India Yesterday
  Russian is even behind Brazil and India now, what else they have except oil and gas??
  俄国现在比巴西和印度还要落后,他们除了有石油和天然气以外还有什么?
  o
  Dantesque Adhortation Yesterday
  Come on is it junior high night, do you read, watch news, anything? The U.S. space system is broke no $ if we go up, we pay Russia to take us now, we can't afford it.
  天啦,这里到底是雅虎还是中学课堂啊?怎么如此多的白痴,难道都不看新闻和报纸吗?美国的太空项目已经破产了,如果我们想上天,得付俄国很多钱,这可是我们承受不了的。
  o
  1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
  the ISRO bought a third stage cryogenic engine for their stage rocket from the Russians and it did not work. so much about Russian space tech. They have failed twice in a row, to send cargo to ISS, couple of months back.
  印度从俄罗斯那儿购买了先进的低温火箭引擎和其他先进技术,可还是不行。他们在几个月前的试图运送货物到国际空间站的发射中失败了两次。
  o
  Preybrother • Richardson, United States • 6 hours ago
  That's good to hear. India and Brazil are peaceful nations. The only other "else" they have is a marxist - dictator in Poo-Poot-Putin!
  很高兴听到这些。印度和巴西是和平的国家。而俄罗斯嘛,他们有一位马克思主义独裁者普---普---普金。
  o
  Preybrother • Richardson, United States • 6 hours ago
  Hey, that's good to hear. Now if India doesn't sell their technology or get it stolen, maybe the communist Chinese program will fizzle.
  很高兴听到这个。如果印度不把技术卖给中国,或者不被偷掉,那也许共产党中国绝不会成功。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
再次感谢译者FUNNYJAY1973
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
顶楼主,翻译很精彩
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 16:50 | 显示全部楼层
小明啊 发表于 2011-11-1 13:18
阿三的了

感谢楼主!楼主辛苦了!看了不少美国人发言,觉得他们当中有很多人是很清醒的。对我们是欢迎的。对我们取得的成绩是持肯定态度的。当然,也有好几个是酸溜溜的言论,表现出对自己国家的失望。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
阿三的了

看起来日本人是相当的不友善,很多是对我们的猜疑,或者是诅咒。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
阿三的了

发的印度人的言论比较少,有好几个是怀疑、诅咒。极个别的会说公道话。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-2 17:05 | 显示全部楼层
日本这么多脑残,高兴。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 13:19 , Processed in 0.041990 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.