楼主: 空气稀薄

国人的愤怒!大赦国际与跨国广告公司辱华丑化奥运之作

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-22 21:36 | 显示全部楼层
到2010年的冬季奥运会和2012年的夏季奥运会的时候我们也做做这样的广告~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
in fact,这些广告的创意不错,但应该把他们的聪明才智用在如何拯救饥饿的难民,帮助战乱中的人们,而不是处心积虑攻击一个正在蓬勃发展的国家,这样的做法只会引起国人的声讨和追骂,好好醒悟吧,想想看dl能够帮你带来什么,而中国又能为你带来什么,把西藏或者新疆分裂出中国,你们能得到什么,你们会向中国一样投资百亿西部大开发么,你们都够保证dl对西藏人民友好对待嘛,中国是负责人的大国,中国知道自己在干什么。不要逼迫中国为你们改变自己,一党专制,选举制,世袭制都是制度,世界需要不同的色彩,如果强行改变中国,那叫侵略,不是干涉内政!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-13 23:11 | 显示全部楼层

贴一条新留言

| New comment:
| Author: ronin2
| Title: I normally don't do this but

I normally don't do this but I felt compelled to write after I saw this ad and read the heated discussion below it.

I am not a fan of Amnesty International personally. And I was a member for a brief period so I know how they function. They feel justified in creating such cheap, offensive propoganda such as this because the vast majority of them sit on  their couches, observe injustice from a distance, proceed to do little more than put their signature on a letter, host a tea party, or create an attack ad such as this, and call it making a difference. All from the comfort of their own home without doing any work or making any sacrifices. They refuse to waver from a very strict set of ideals they will impose at every possible turn no matter how inappropriate, disrespectful, or ultimately useless it may be. Because what they do is so simplistic it naturally attracts a lot of people who are seeking to feel good about themselves without giving any real effort. Once they get so many members they get high and mighty and promote insulting material like this.

There are many far more respectable organizations like MSF or IRC who are made up of proffesionals too busy working on the ground in places like China, rolling their sleeves and working with the Chinese people and their goverment to directly treat and manage problems like AIDS, orphans, disaster recovery, etc, to bother with nonsense like this.

I do not believe political differences and conflicts should get in the way of the Olympics. And I especially feel trashy ads such as this, directly linking the an Olympic venue and almost directly linking the Games to human rights abuse should be off limits, if only to the conscience of its instigators. It is an insult to the Chinese people, especially after all the pride and effort they showed in hosting the Games, and disrespectful to the athletes. That is why I agreed with President Bush (lo and behold) in his decision to attend the games. It wasn't about the host country, it was about the athletes and all the work they've done to represent their country.

To suggest that President Bush attending or the IOC choosing China as the host country was to somehow endorse or ignore the deplorable actions of the Chinese goverments is to suggest that all the many thousands of fans from all over the world somehow don't care about the dignity of their fellow man. The Olympics are a time to forget the political, racial, religious, economic, and ethnic difference that divide, both the radical and minor, the respectable and reprehensible, the historical and modern, the historical and the transient, and to be united for a few precious weeks by the common ideals of athletics that we can all relate to and learn from; sportsmanship, integrity, commitment, determination, teamwork, and all the things that allowed athletes from all countries and background to represent their country, not as agents of conflict or political pressure, but of honor and athletic spirit.

Ads like this are deplorable because they sabatoge the sense of unity and global peace that the Games are meant to instill. If hosting the Olympics was restricted only to countries that have never debased the dignity of its fellow man, it would be only a privileged few who would hold that honor. And that, my friends, would defeat the purpose of the Games.

Amnesty needs to dispense with the cheap propoganda and recognize that the Olympics is to short and sweet of a time to be used as a political tool.
(Now see, I said all that without a single swear word or calling anyone an idiot)

| Link: http://adsoftheworld.com/media/p ... ming#comment-231692
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-14 03:38 | 显示全部楼层

没蹲过监狱凭什么谈人权!

我蹲过三年监狱,按理说我应该是有发言权的,我所在的是哪个省最好的监狱,当初就是想在这上面看看具体的情况的,但是现在看来这个大赦国际这群垃圾说的也太夸张了,此前看见FLG份子还有点同情,必定是患难兄弟啊(我不是FLG我是经济类的,不过现在已经改邪归正了,呵呵)我所在的是(部级现代化文明监狱-什么概念呢,也就是说是所在省最好的监狱,),不错,有些地方是应该批评,(但至少我们在里面还不会受到人格攻击,一旦攻击可以告监狱长的哈,作息时间有时长了点,但是出来后我通过省长信箱已经基本上解决了这个问题-此前也打算和美国之音反映情况的,但是最后还是放弃了这个想法,不是因为怕谁,而是觉得不可靠),但是不至于他们这么说的这么严重吧,本来不想说什么的,但是看见这个我不得不说了,这群混蛋应该拉出去枪毙,实在太气愤了,请各位原谅一个有反省的人在这里发的废话(注:本人绝对没有被GCD洗脑,现在也绝对没有的到任何人的只是绝对是处于自由的条件下发的言,必定这不是朝鲜嘛)好了潜水了,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-19 22:36 | 显示全部楼层
这就是他们的乐趣,面对正在崛起的中国,他们只能这样了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-26 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:46 , Processed in 0.033822 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.