回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-31 10:35 | 显示全部楼层
强奸民意的集中体现!!!!!!!!!!!1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-31 12:47 | 显示全部楼层
过去几天里,互联网上以及诸多中文媒体中,就本台工作人员张丹红展开讨论。有误报称,张已被解职。事实是:张女士作为德国之声中文广播部的编辑还在继续工作。

德国之声的工作人员作为他们广播对象地区问题的专家,在德国乃至国际媒体中,是屡被问津的访谈客人。张女士过去以其篇幅众多的报道,在德国之声内外,证明了自己的专业能力。

在她接受的为数不少的媒体访谈中,有一次她的一些表述和德国之声所秉承的主导理念不相符合。德国之声主导理念中,也包含为民主,自由和人权伸张的内容。

就这一事件,德国之声有义务调查外界提出来的种种相关指责。在如上调查结束前,惯常的一个做法是暂停针对公众的活动,其中也包括在话筒前的工作。这就是本台目前对张丹红一事的处理方式。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-31 13:31 | 显示全部楼层
德霉昂德霉
果然没道德
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-1 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 空气稀薄 于 2008-8-26 23:30 发表
某些德国权力阶层的纳粹思想已经显露无遗了,媒体和政府鼓励煽动人反华, 一点反对意见就大棒封杀,直接灭掉说真话的人。
我很难过,也很敬佩她!

唉,普及价值啊,掀开你那美丽的外衣,只是一张臭皮囊而已。 ...

------
應該是西方媒體的偏見在寫在屁股上, 是你連他們內褲都脫了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-2 08:44 | 显示全部楼层

我给德国之声的英文信

Dear Director,

I was very surprised to hear that Ms. Zhang Danhong couldn’t work as usual due to her pro-China words. I feel very sorry for her and believe it’s unfair…

I was born in China and was one of the students on the Tiananmen Square in 1989. After June 4 1989, a young anchor woman in CCTV showed her bad mood and annoyance during her news broadcasting.  After that, she was treated by CCTV exactly as Ms. Zhang is treated now by the Deutsche Welle, which is working as an editor in the office but disappearing from the screen. So what is the difference between Deutsche Welle and CCTV?  CCTV is the Chinese government channel and Deutsche Welle is backed by the German government.  So what is the difference between the “democratic” German government and the “autocratic” Chinese government?  The German government is even worse because Ms. Zhang gave her pro-China opinions on public but NOT DURING HER WORK TIME. People working in the Deutsche Welle can’t have their own opinions? Germany can’t have different voices except the Voice of Germany? All these are German democracy?

As a student who experienced the 1989’s Tiananmen Square, I should appreciate that the West tries every effort to promote democracy in China and cares so much about the Chinese people’s human rights.  However, after these years’ experience both inside and outside China, I do want to say that democracy is effective only when supported by the appropriate institutions and by cultural maturity. What country on the earth becomes prosperous and its people becomes more happy by imposing democracy? The most famous failure of “democracy exporting” is today’s Iraq.

So, LET’S FIRST CARE ABOUT Ms. ZHANG’S HUMAN RIGHTS… I hope that we can hear and see her on the Deutsche Welle soon…

我想会德文的朋友可以到德国的各个网站的论坛或debate上去举张的例子,说明德国政府支持的媒体打压不同声音至此,让更多的德国人知道他们的国家是这样子。否则,德国本地人是不会知道这些的...还有,不要怕德文不好,语言是练出来的。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-2 08:47 | 显示全部楼层

我的比利时朋友写给德国之声的英文信

Dear Director,

I am Belgian. Some Chinese friends told me angrily that Deutsche Welle limited one of its journalists’ work because of her pro-China opinions.  This “punished” journalist is named Zhang Danhong, originally from China. Now her work is only limited in the office as an editor for she spoke out her own opinions, so-called “defending the autocratic Chinese government”.

I was very sorry for the decision of Deutsche Welle. As I know, Ms. Zhang didn’t express her opinions during her work.  So how could Deutsche Welle treat an employee like that only because she has different opinions and expresses it after her work? In addition, I don’t think that her opinions are wrong, in fact, I agree with her. So Should I be also “punished”? Fortunately, I know I will have no problem at all if I speak out such opinions on public in my country---Belgium.

I can understand that Germany was deeply hurt by communism during the Cold War, so the German people are more ideologically sensitive.  However, according to my work and life experience with China, I should say that China, both its government and its people, is much more influenced by their long-history culture than communism.  We Westerners should understand that they have a very deep-rooted culture while communism only has roughly 60 years in China…

It seems very much “a la mode” for our Western media to criticize the Chinese government now. We try to find every dark point of China to feed our audience.  Actually, many social problems in China have nothing to do with the political regime and we also have the same in Europe.  I know that we are very lucky to have free media but unfortunately, our free media is always oriented… I do hope that our media cherish the freedom and be responsible for our society and our young generation. Give our young people a distorted imagine of a newly-rising country is no help to the peace of the world and also harmful to ourselves.

I talked too much in my letter... I don’t want to teach somebody, but just want Europe to continue on the right way and give a good example to the rest of the world… I hope to see Deutsche Welle would make a right decision on Ms. Zhang’s issue…

大家的英文信可以发到feedback.chinese@dw-world.de

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 06:23 , Processed in 0.039790 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.