图片好震撼哦~ 强烈的期待着国庆~ 伟大的祖国生日快乐!!!
偶把奥运时候的小国旗挂在窗户上了~~ {:7_290:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 13:44 | 显示全部楼层
外国网友跟贴的翻译。
原文地址http://www.boston.com/bigpicture ... th_an.html#comments
great pictures,
on a ethical note, when I see the chinese still celebrating Mao, a man that is responsible for the death of about 50 million of his own people. I think there are some serious brainwashing issues.

在一个道德笔记上,当我看到中国仍然在赞美毛泽东,一个导致5000万人死亡的人时,我想起了严重的洗脑问题。
(这里我都忍不住想说两句,看来西方人还真会歪曲妖魔化中国啊,看来很多西方人对中国现状缺了解,或了解但却居心叵测的抹黑中国。很多西方人还带着鲜明的冷战思维啊,建议他们来真实的中国走一走)
Posted by Nick September 18, 09 01:05 PM

@11
Mao was the founder of the nation so cut him some slack. He transformed China from Somali into a superpower to be, great man.
Now I have been living in the US for a long time, it's hard to say which country has bigger brainwashing issues, China or the US.

回复11楼:毛是中国的创建者。他把中国从索马里般的状态转变为超级大国,伟人。
我在美国生活了很长里间了,中国和美国,哪个国家存在更大的洗脑问题还很难说呢。
Posted by DUDE September 18, 09 01:13 PM

The Avenue of Heavenly Peace, covered in tanks, ROFL

长安街,却布满了坦克。
Posted by acme September 18, 09 01:13 PM

waheeeey! 26 is very nice.

图26真不错
Posted by Mike Collins September 18, 09 01:26 PM

#37: HU JINTAO, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT PUTIN HAS THE BEST TOTALITARIAN REGIME THIS YEAR"
/too tenuous?

图37:胡锦涛,我要你结束,但今年普京的政体更极权
Posted by Steve September 18, 09 01:45 PM

@12. I agree with you: "It's hard to say which country has bigger brainwashing issues, China or the US."

回复12楼:我同意你的话“美国和中国,谁有更大的洗脑问题还很难说呢”
Posted by Alex September 18, 09 01:47 PM

@15
I'll LET you finish, but it's MAO on the back of his head.

15楼,
我想让你结束,但在他脑后是毛泽东。
Posted by DUDE September 18, 09 02:02 PM

I've got no problem with women serving in security and militias, but making them wear silver cowboy boots and mid-thigh length skirts while doing it? It just doesn't seem practical.

我不反对妇女在民兵中服役,但让她们穿着银色牛仔靴和齐膝短裙是要做什么?好像她们只是摆样子的,不实用。
Posted by Jared September 18, 09 02:04 PM

To help create a country is one thing, to systematically elliminate all opposition by the millions is something no man should recieve admiration for. Try expressing your opinions on Chinese brainwashing in the middle of Tiananmen Square and see how far you get before being hauled off somewhere and never being heard from again...

对建国有功是一码事,而系统的除掉数百万反对者却是件谁也不能赞赏的事。在天安门广场上说说中国洗脑的事,看看多久你就会被拉走,然后从此消失
Posted by JAG September 18, 09 02:07 PM

#8 is probably the closest thing to smuggling in a copy of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man picture.

图8好像是和http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man图上的很像
Posted by Frank Ch. Eigler September 18, 09 02:17 PM

That was just amazing!! So much accuracy, so much determination and so much patriotism.. Loved each and every picture.. even the last one with a cool haircut.

令人惊叹!!如此的精确,如此的决心,如此的爱国,喜欢每一张图片,包括最后很酷发型的那张。
Posted by tejana September 18, 09 02:18 PM

wonderful pictures as always
Like another had said, after the Olympics, they've set a high bar for themselves. Should be impressive

一如既往精彩的图片
就像谁说的那样,在奥运会后,他们有了更高的标准。应该会让人印象深刻。
Posted by AaronD September 18, 09 02:25 PM

Stunning pics i had to look twice

了不起的图,我要看再看一遍
Posted by Nette05 September 18, 09 02:27 PM

@19
Seriously, read a history book about China. Mao won a civil war, if he didn't eliminate the KMT pigs, millions of communists/peasants/labors would have been eliminated by the KMT which happened to be the most corrupt government of all time.
There are boundaries in every country. I happened that in China you better not shout out in the heart of capital. You can honestly tell me there's absolute freedom in the US?

回19楼:请认真地,读本关于中国的历史书。毛赢得了内战,如果他不清除国民党,那么千千万万的共产主义者/农民/劳苦大众将会被史上最腐化的政府国民党奴役。任何国家都有自己的法规。在中国,你最好不要在首都大声叫喊。你能诚实的告诉我美国有真正的民主吗?
Posted by DUDE September 18, 09 02:46 PM

Beautiful pictures as always!
Wish I could have seen at least one of this quality from the 70th anniversary of WWII.

一如既往的美图!
希望能在二战七十周年纪念日上看到哪怕一张有如此水准的镜像
Posted by EE September 18, 09 02:47 PM

@18
No, it's not practical. But it sure sex things up, so why not?

回复18楼:
不实用。但的确很性感,所以为什么不这样呢?
Posted by DUDE September 18, 09 02:47 PM

AMAZING images.
Making human hair into buildings is kind of gross..

让人惊叹的镜像。
做个建筑物的发型有些粗野!
Posted by Mike September 18, 09 02:49 PM

The Chinese certainly do theatrical very well... some amazing shots here.

中国人门面上当然做的很好。很多让人惊叹!
Posted by Nathan September 18, 09 02:58 PM

@Matt and Luca: Have you seen the Israeli army? Those are some pretty sexy Capitalists.

回复1楼:你看过以色列的军队吗?那里有很多相当性感的资本主义国家女兵。
Posted by Leo Petr September 18, 09 03:05 PM

@18: Because what is the point of doing anything unless you get to wear an awesome uniform while you do it? :)

回18楼:难道做一件事的意义取决于你当时所穿的制服?:)

回复18楼:
Posted by Esc September 18, 09 03:06 PM

Greayt pics. I am in love with #23!

很棒的图。我爱上了图23上的女孩
Posted by mike_chicago September 18, 09 03:20 PM

The manpower, organization, and patriotism is absolutely stunning in these photos. I did marching band back in high school and watching these guys march--WOW. (esp #28... and I agree with @9 on #21 & #22...)
In my opinion, China is a nation of great people with a long and impressive history. Sure, modern leaders became corrupt and did bad things, but how is that different from most other nations nowadays? And yes, some things are still quite questionable there, but this is one nation that has come a LONG way in the past two decades--and they're still rising. You have to give them credit there.

人力,组织,爱国主义在图中震憾的展现出。我中学曾在队伍后面游行过,当我看到这些人游行时---惊叹(尤其是图28,在图21和22上我同意9楼的看法)
我认为,中国是个拥有伟大人民和动人历史的国家。的确,现代的中国官员变的腐败,做坏事,但其它国家不也如此吗?是的,依然存在很多问题,但这是一个在过去二十年里取得巨大进步的国家,并且现在依然在崛起,不得不让人相信他们。
Posted by spyra September 18, 09 03:33 PM

@11, We should probably get rid of the Lincoln Memorial because of ethical concerns. The civil war killed 620,000 Americans. Oh but that's for a good cause, anti-slavery, right? Lincoln would have accomplished his plan of shipping back all the blacks to Africa had he not been assassinated. You see? Politics is indeed beyond your peanut brain.

回11楼:照你说法,我们不应该建林肯纪念碑,因为道德上的原因
美国内战让620000美国人丧命。因为这场战争有个正当的原因,反奴隶制,所以立碑吗?
如果林肯没被刺杀,他将要果断的实施将所有黑人遣反非洲的计划,你看到了吗?政治根本上超出你那木头脑袋的理解能力。
Posted by smallboykent September 18, 09 03:42 PM 。

Hay, the west is bank-rolling this whole thing with all of our companies outsourcing and the west's desire to buy cheap goods. We'll regret this in the coming years due to China's frenetic pace to build up its military and sphere of influence!

嗨,西方正在通过外购和买便宜货为中国提供资本。我们将要为接下来几年,中国通过狂热的和平而暗自发展建立起来的军事以及影响力而后悔。
Posted by Peter September 18, 09 03:51 PM

whoa, what's up with the spring-loaded dudes? in
photo 32?

图32中那些踏着弹簧的人在做什么?
Posted by w1re September 18, 09 04:09 PM

the needle in the collar of that one policeman in photo 28 kinda freaks me out.... brrr

图28中立正的警员身上的针让人感到有些不安。
Posted by w1re September 18, 09 04:12 PM

@33
You are kidding me right? The PRC is in a very healthy financial position, no need for the west to bank roll anything. They run their country amazingly well in the current global economic downturn.

34楼,你在耍我吗?中国金融状况很健康,不需要西方提供任何资金帮助。他们在全球经济下滑时把自己的国家经营的异常的好!
Posted by DUDE September 18, 09 04:16 PM

Sponsored by Walmart. haha! Aside from that, great pics.

沃尔玛赞助。哈哈。除此之外,很棒的图
Posted by Scott September 18, 09 04:26 PM

say hello to the worlds most powerful nation!

向世界上最强大的国家问好
Posted by george September 18, 09 04:32 PM

@11, you should visit China some day. Most people there don't give a dime about "Chairman Mao". He surely is part of the (painful) history, but ordinary people there are much more concerned about getting rich and living a better life... And they know the difference between party rhetoric and what's happening in real life. Brain washing is effective in Mao's days, but the Chinese society is so much more open nowadays, I don't see how that is possible.

回11楼:你应该去现在的中国看看。现在大部分中国人并不关心“毛主席”。毛的确是段痛苦的历史,但是现在普通中国人更关心如何变富过上更好的生活。而且他们知道政治鼓吹和现实的区别。洗脑只在毛泽东时代有效过,但现在的中国社会更开放,我看不出你说的话有什么可能性。
Posted by Fred Ling September 18, 09 04:39 PM
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢谦谦和冰的辛苦翻译..
每每看见这样的场景就很激动...
国庆啊..快来吧,我也要将国旗挂在家门披在身上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
外国网友跟帖的翻译
原文地址http://www.boston.com/bigpicture ... th_an.html#comments

Wonderful 36 !

36太壮观了

Posted by Alba September 18, 09 06:08 PM

same place, we will never forget June 4th, at Tiananmena Square.

有些地方,我们永远不会忘记。64日,天安门广场

Posted by Enter September 18, 09 06:30 PM

@42. ""I'm sure pictures of the common people were just not as interesting."

you can say that again.

42:“我相信平民照片应该没这么有趣”

你可以再看一遍照片

Posted by Gary September 18, 09 06:41 PM

Stuning

震憾

Posted by Anonymous September 18, 09 08:06 PM

@35
And the U.S. economy is sponsored by China.

35:而且美国经济正在依靠中国的帮助

Posted by Jack September 18, 09 08:09 PM

the chinese government likes to show its dominance over its people by creating large choreographed displays about itself.
中国政府喜欢用巨大的自我舞蹈展示来展现对人民的控制力
Posted by submit September 18, 09 08:11 PM

#2 -> Comrade Pepper?
战友?
Posted by distrait September 18, 09 08:18 PM

Impressive. Imagine this country, its people, if they were fully free. In a sense it would be a bigger threat to the West. However, in time it would equalize because they would demand to protect their environment, obtain decent wages, and truly join the modern world.
令人印象深刻。展示了这个国家和他的人民。如果他们完全的释放能量。这对西方将成为一个更大的危胁。然而,最近他还是要保留的,因为首先他们需要保护他们的环境,获得像样的经济状况,真正的融入世界。
Posted by jimbo September 18, 09 08:32 PM

#22 looks like Fembots!
China is weird.
图22,他们像得了蝇蛆病
中国很怪异
Posted by billy September 18, 09 09:03 PM

the difference in the hands between #19 and #20 is striking.
say what you want about china, but their displays of nationalism are pretty awesome. the US gets rednecks waving flags in one hand and a six-pack in the other. enough said.
图19和20上的手的区别很突出。
你想让中国怎样?至少他们爱国心的展示让人震憾。美国却让一群农民一只手挥着旗子,另一只手提着箱子,这说明一切了。

Posted by drow September 18, 09 09:28 PM

Every nation has its problems ,no matter China or others
每个国家都有自己的问题,不管中国还是其它国家
Posted by Skart September 18, 09 10:37 PM

When living in China, there was a sense that the whole country really had something to prove to the world...
They truly resent the fact that the US still dismisses them as a "Third World Country."
They are a rising military power, a stern authoritarian police state WITH something to prove. Sounds, oh, like Germany about half a century ago?
当在中国生活时,我有种感觉整个国家想向世界证明什么。
他们对美国把他们当做第三世界国家而愤怒。他们是一个崛起的军事力量,一个想向世界证明什么的专制国家。听,噢,就像半个世纪前的德国。
Posted by Kaleb September 18, 09 10:55 PM

If there was ever any doubt that this is the world leader from now on, let this set of pictures be but a small proof of that.
Incredible what can get done with determination and lots of hard work!
如果对从今往后中国成为世界领袖有什么疑问的话,让这组图成为一个小小的证据。
很难想到有如此决心和努力会产生什么成果。
Posted by Hero September 18, 09 10:59 PM

All of the admiration for these ceremonies that are being planned makes me laugh. Imagine if the U.S. government held similar ceremonies. These comments would be filled with ridicule and derision, and would decry the fact that so many hungry mouths could be fed with the millions being spent on such empty patriotic gestures. Yet, shown photos of the same thing taking place in China and all people can do is utter expressions of awe and admiration. Not to mention the photo of the stutue they have built to honor Mao, one of history's most prolific mass murderers. Yet not a peep of outrage. Try thinking about what you are seeing, instead of simply being dazzled by bright colors and shiny hordes of people singing and dancing.
看到一片称赞之词我就感到好笑。
想象一下如果美国政府举行一个类似的仪式。这此评论将会充满讽刺和嘲笑,而且将谴责有那么多饥饿待喂的嘴却把这么多钱浪费在空洞的爱国姿态上。但同样的中国照片,所有人就彻底的感到惊叹和钦佩。更不用说他们为毛这个历史上最大的刽子手建雕像。
好好想想你看到的,不要只是被那明亮的色彩,光鲜的唱歌跳舞的人迷惑。
Posted by Anonymous September 18, 09 11:09 PM

I am a Chinese college student.
These pictures are great shots and I like them very much.
However, I hope you can see beyond this images. See what had happened before what's happening in China nowadays.
Chinese people's life has improved a lot these years. As to me, my mother school and the local State-owned banks loan me my tuitions to continue my study. Lots of my classmates benefit from this policy signed by the Department of Education and the banks. These kind of policies are spread in areas of life. But those helps a little part of people, too much people still need help, or need a chance to improve their's life.
We care about is the justice of society, not how much we can spend on a Celebration. Did the labor-man be paid what he has worked? Did the bad guy be punished according to the law? Did our children and elders are take cared? Every single is from all the lovely laborers. It can't to be too big to become a waste.
So I'am partly depressed by these grand views. We are not rich.
我是一个中国大学生。
这此照片很有冲击力,我很喜欢。
但是,我希望你们能超出这些图片,看看在现在中国发生这些事之前都发生过什么。
中国人民的生活水平这些年提高很大。比如我,我的母校和当地国有银行贷款学费给我让我继续学业。我的很多同学在教育部和银行的这项政策中受益。类似的政策在生活的方方面面中都有。但是这只是帮助了一小部分人,更多的人需要帮助,需要机遇来提高他们的生活。
我关注社会公平,而不是我们能在国庆上花多少。一个苦力得到应付的报酬了吗?坏人得到应有的惩罚了吗?我们的儿童和老人得到照顾了吗?每个人都来自这些可爱的劳力们,不能因为他们太多就荒废。
所以看到这此华丽的图片我有些忧伤。我们并不富
Posted by Liam September 18, 09 11:46 PM

-----------------附
我发现很多跟贴其实都是中国人,或华人留的,他们的言论不能代表西方人的看法。
从口气中,我们大概就能分辨出
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-23 15:06 | 显示全部楼层

Like Germany 1935...
Posted by ulrik September 18, 09 04:57 PM

像1935年的德国......

I was one of the participants in the parade 10 years ago... darn it
Posted by GAZE September 18, 09 05:01 PM

十年前,我是游行队伍的一员...

@2nd post... Fail =p

Great Pics
Posted by Anonymous September 18, 09 05:02 PM

很赞的图

#12 Made in China?
Posted by Paul September 18, 09 05:06 PM

中国制造?

Seems to be a lot of government workers or military people doing the performing. I'm sure pictures of the common people were just not as interesting.
Posted by John September 18, 09 05:29 PM

好像是很多政府工作人员和军队参与这个演出,我肯定普通人的照片没这么好。

(没有特别挑选,正负面评价都有,希望大家能以一个宽容的心态来看待这些评论。^_^   )
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-23 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
外国网友跟帖的翻译
我发现很多跟贴其实都是中国人,或华人留的,他们的言论不能代表西方人的看法。
从口气中,我们大概就能分辨出

冰狁 发表于 2009-9-23 14:52

是啊,到哪都有华人的身影。昨天我还看到有一个评论是:Spring brother。 大概在230楼左右。最开始我还脑子没转过来,想说这个要怎么翻译......汗~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,到哪都有华人的身影。昨天我还看到有一个评论是:Spring brother。 大概在230楼左右。最开始我还脑子没转过来,想说这个要怎么翻译......汗~~~~
小尚 发表于 2009-9-23 15:09

恩,呵呵
我发现我少贴了40-50楼的翻译,看见你翻了41-45的,我就只把45-50的补上了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-23 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
"Mao, The Unknown Story" pub. Vintage Books by Jung Chang/Jon Halliday. "the first intimate political biography of the greatest monster of them all" The Sunday Times, London.
Posted by Stuart September 18, 09 11:58 PM

WOW now these people really know how to make a big event!
Posted by ernesto tantao September 19, 09 12:04 AM

wow,现在这些人真正知道怎么举办大型活动了!

Beat CCP!!!
Posted by B1z September 19, 09 01:12 AM

打倒XXX!!!

Liam, this is just a celebration of a country's birthday, the 60th one. Come on, because you are not rich then this country and the country's people don't deserve a celebration? Are you going to jump out and point fingers whenever there is a celebration going on?
Come on, give me a break. Enjoy this moment and if you really care about the people in this country, do your best to learn whatever you need to learn in college and when you get graduated, remember to pay off the loan first and then create a fortune so that you help others.
Posted by it's easy to point fingers September 19, 09 02:12 AM

liam,这只是一个国家庆祝生日的仪式,60华诞。come on,因为你没这个国家富?或者这个国家的国民不配举行这个庆典?是不是每有个庆祝活动你都要跳出来指指点点?
消停会吧,如果你是真的关心这个国家的人,你就享受这个时刻吧。在你需要学习的时候就尽最大努力去学,当你大学毕业了,记得先还助学贷款,然后再创造财富,这才叫帮助了他人。

——“指点别人总是很容易”的人留。

Beautiful pictures. China is definitively the propaganda capital of the world.
Posted by To Tito September 19, 09 02:19 AM

漂亮的照片,中国真是世界上宣传(贬义)的首府。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 16:43 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了,感受中。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
不错。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 18:31 | 显示全部楼层
期待翻译 ~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 19:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主,太强大了,为生活在这个国度而深感自信,自豪··
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
不错 不错    那个天安门发型  还真有意思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 20:26 | 显示全部楼层
网络太发达,对国庆演练都暴光的差不多了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
66# 35 looked like those little lego men i use to own as a kid. they all looked like them.
看那些小玩具人 我孩提时代曾经拥有过 他们就像他们

67 how beautiful
多美呀

68 China = repetition & cloning. At least that's what I see in these images. Great shots, but I am sure there is more to China than this. China is the most capitalist country in the world right now, in that only a proportionately few people are making enormous fortunes off of an army of slaves. I hope to see this change.
中国=重复和克隆。至少那是我从图片看出的。精彩的一幕,但是我确信中国拥有的远比这些多。中国现在是世界上最资本主义的国家,赶走这个比例只有几个人正在作出巨大的财富的奴隶军队。我希望看到这种变化。

No comment.
I'm chinese, i don't feel any "pround" from this.
I shut up.
没有评论。
我是中国人,从这里我感受不到任何骄傲。
我闭嘴

@60
I'm shocked at your english despite of few grammatical errors.
@60
我很震惊,尽管你的英语语法错误很少。

偶翻译的不好 大家来找错误吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 amywqhy 于 2009-9-23 22:16 编辑

71  I can't believe these still happen in China and will probably carry on for decades. I don't like celebration like this. It's not something that people gathering togerther spontaneously. All this stuff are organised and planed by the government. I couldn't see the pratical meaning.
Anyway I'll choose to sleep and just stay at home on National Day.
我不能相信这些仍然发生在中国,并可能持续几十年。我不喜欢这样的庆祝活动。这不是人们发自内心的聚会。所有这些东西都是由政府主办。我看不到的一种实用的意义。
无论如何,我会选择睡觉,在国庆节我只想呆在家里。

i'm a Chinese high school student, and i think they're all crazy! totally!
they're wasting taxpayers' money!
this is just like some "1984 style",all these people're brainwashed
for 60 years, CCP has never stop hurting Chinese people,and i just hope one day,one day all these people could know that we should fight for our human rights and our freedom
我是一个中国高中生,我认为他们都疯了!完全!
他们浪费纳税人的钱!
这就像一些“1984式”,这些人民都被洗脑勒
60年来,中共一直没有停止伤害人民,我只是希望有一天,有一天,所有这些人能知道,我们要争取我们的人权和自由。

Gen.Douglass Macarthur's epitath,
"I TOLD YOU SO!"
道格拉斯 麦克阿瑟将军的墓志铭

“我告诉过你!”

Comparisons to Nazi Germany are downright idiotic. Someone mentioned that China's "brainwashing issues" are about level with America's? That sounds about right, given how terrified a lot of these comments sound...
China does nothing but impress me.

拿中国和纳粹德国进行比较的人是彻头彻尾的白痴。有人提到,中国的“洗脑”问题有关美国的?这听起来很恰当,由于害怕如何对这些意见,声音很大...

中国什么都不做,但我留下深刻印象。

75i am pround! as a chinese
我骄傲! 作为中国人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 amywqhy 于 2009-9-23 22:17 编辑

We are becoming North Korea. the only way of My country is go and fxxk itself.
我们属于北韩。我国唯一的办法就是去fxxk他。

77  This is seriously cool...awesome!

这很cool! 棒极了

@12 is a jerk. Most people in China doesn't like Mao, but govnerment nerver let us to show.
@ 12是个怪人。在中国大多数人不喜欢毛泽东,但政府不让我们说。

Chinese propaganda authority must have hired consultants from the great shiny north korea.
中国宣传部门一定聘请了伟大的朝鲜顾问

this is not the true life in china ! we live without freedom , without no free internet , no jobs , our young men who were borned after 1980's and before 1990's have no house no car even little monkey !
China take our fee to grand your views , the gov. show as that we are rich ,but in fact ,we are pool !
who can help us ?
这不是在中国真正的生活!我们的生活没有自由,没有任何免费上网,没有工作,我们的年轻人出生在1980年以后到1990年前的没有房子没有车,就像只有生命的猴子!

中国政府在政府网站放上能让人觉得我们富裕了的资料,但实际上,我们是穷人!

谁可以帮助我们?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 渔音谦谦 于 2009-9-23 22:20 编辑

艾米妞辛苦啦。。啵。。

Gen.Douglass Macarthur's epitath,
"I TOLD YOU SO!"
……  (第一句我是实在不明白 )

“我告诉过你!”

这一句应该的翻译是“道格拉斯 麦克阿瑟将军的墓志铭”
不过将军的墓碑上有无这句话就不得而知了。

77  This is seriously cool...awesome!

这很cool! 可怕!

这里的awesome应该翻译成“棒极了!”

our young men who were borned after 1980's and before 1990's have no house no car even little monkey !

这里的monkey不是猴子的意思。monkey在美国俚语中有五百美元(英镑)的意思。所以这里指的是“little monkey”指的是小钱。
所以这句话应该是“我们80后,没有汽车,没有房子,甚至没有一点点小钱”

Someone mentioned that China's "brainwashing issues" are about level with America's? That sounds about right, given how terrified a lot of these comments sound...

这句话的level with是“和什么一样”,所以应该翻译成“一些人认为中国的洗脑问题和美国一样?”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:14 | 显示全部楼层
艾米妞辛苦啦。。啵。。

这一句应该的翻译是“道格拉斯 麦克阿瑟将军的墓志铭”
不过将军的墓碑上有无这句话就不得而知了。

这里的awesome应该翻译成“棒极了!” ...
渔音谦谦 发表于 2009-9-23 22:10

亲亲~~~~  我爱你 我去修改下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
这些照片明明是他们的记者偷拍的,怎么又说成是中国政府宣传了呢?

管他们说什么,我们高兴就好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 19:40 , Processed in 0.042463 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.