找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 小尚

外媒眼中的国庆37P (附外国网友评论~~) 更新在105楼...

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-23 22:33 | 显示全部楼层
i'm a Chinese high school student, and i think they're all crazy! totally!
they're wasting taxpayers' money!
this is just like some "1984 style",all these people're brainwashed
for 60 years, CCP has never stop hurting Chinese people,and i just hope one day,one day all these people could know that we should fight for our human rights and our freedom
我是一个中国高中生,我认为他们都疯了!完全!
他们浪费纳税人的钱!
这就像一些“1984式”,这些人民都被洗脑勒
60年来,中共一直没有停止伤害人民,我只是希望有一天,有一天,所有这些人能知道,我们要争取我们的人权和自由。

真素强大的“中国高中生”啊。 哈哈哈哈哈!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
好漂亮
希望我们新闻记者学习一下人家摄影技术
多美啊

那些评论早先看了
呵呵··一笑而过
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:54 | 显示全部楼层
We are becoming North Korea. the only way of My country is go and fxxk itself.
我们属于北韩。我国唯一的办法就是去fxxk他。
amywqhy 发表于 2009-9-23 22:10

这个是否是现在进行时表将来?...“我们快变成北朝鲜啦,blabla“~~~这样子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 22:58 | 显示全部楼层
blueoj 发表于 2009-9-23 22:54

冰果。。。俺还没发现的说。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
blueoj 发表于 2009-9-23 22:54

我又错了 谁有权限改下吧

我就说我英语破嘛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 23:10 | 显示全部楼层
这些照片明明是他们的记者偷拍的,怎么又说成是中国政府宣传了呢?

管他们说什么,我们高兴就好。
不死狂龙 发表于 2009-9-23 22:32

一句话点透阿 牛人!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 23:11 | 显示全部楼层
我又错了 谁有权限改下吧

我就说我英语破嘛
amywqhy 发表于 2009-9-23 23:01

amy很厉害的!辛苦你了!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
amy很厉害的!辛苦你了!!
calmvoca 发表于 2009-9-23 23:11

嘿嘿
下回还是叫水平高滴人翻译吧
话说 我这水平也就卡线过四级……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
汗!回复的多数是轮子之流。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 00:19 | 显示全部楼层
for 60 years, CCP has never stop hurting Chinese people,and i just hope one day,one day all these people could know that we should fight for our human rights and our freedom
我是一个中国高中生,我认为他们都疯了!完全!
他们浪费纳税人的钱!
这就像一些“1984式”,这些人民都被洗脑勒
60年来,中共一直没有停止伤害人民,我只是希望有一天,有一天,所有这些人能知道,我们要争取我们的人权和自由。

我不相信中国现在的高中生会写出那样的评论,美分党写的吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
for 60 years, CCP has  ...
小莲 发表于 2009-9-23 22:33
60年来、、、、、、、、、、这伙计60岁高中生,留级吉尼斯纪录了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 00:54 | 显示全部楼层
amy。。。哎妈呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 09:30 | 显示全部楼层
确实有不少轮子和美分出现了,他们攻占网络媒体的速度值得我们反思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 13:32 | 显示全部楼层
真是强大的高中生 应该来AC进行再教育
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 13:53 | 显示全部楼层
不要讲外国的反华群体,就自己内部输出就够中共受了,什么六四 轮子 台独 藏独 僵独 狗屁威权人士 这些人加在一起,不用外国人动手,估计十一哪天在海外就够热闹了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 14:17 | 显示全部楼层
中国高中生,哈哈。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
这个高中生  真“高”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 16:03 | 显示全部楼层
带着偏见组合的一组照片,与其说是中国人在宣传
倒不如说是偏见者在宣传或者说“洗脑”(不得不佩服他们的手法比较高明)
要不是跟帖者里面有些华人
不知道整个跟帖会怎样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-24 16:06 | 显示全部楼层
我决定并呼吁,不要再翻译那些所谓“中国人”的口水帖了。我会挑选一些明显是外国网友的评论进行翻译。

like Germany about half a century ago? Perhaps partly...
Spiritual energy still not enough, this is why they often say harmony.

像半个世界前的德国?也许部分正确...
精神源泉不足,所以他们总是常常说“和谐”

Posted by ABCD September 19, 09 08:01 AM

Good Pics.

For the Mao's Statue: It was built probably 40 years ago, when there were Mao's statues all over China. Most of them are destroyed or removed. But some of them, like this one, is viewed as a symbol of history. To renovate it doesn't mean people still worship Mao. It just means it's part of our history.

很漂亮的图片。

对于毛的雕像:它大概建于40年前,那个时候中国到处都有毛的雕像。大部分后来都拆掉或移走了,但是还是有一些,比如这个,视作历史的印记保存下来。修复这个雕像并不代表人民依然崇拜毛,只是代表这是我们历史的一部分。

For the "Avenue of Heavenly Peace": it should be "Long Peace". "Heavenly Peace" is the name of a gate of the old royal palace (the forbiden city).

对于“长安街”:正确的翻译应该是“long peace”,“heavenly peace”是“天安门”的名字(紫禁城)。

For #22: China National Day Parade always emphasize on these highly sychronized motions . And yes, I feel it beautiful as well as the actress singing in an opera. I mean, thousands of officers marching across the square shows power and discipline. It is beautiful and amazing. BUT don't make it wrong, That not the only kind of beauty we can percept, which means... come on, this is just a show, like an opera or a movie. Relating this to NAZI German is just going too far. I guess many of you guys will enjoy a good show presented by Thunderbird or Blue Angle. It's the same thing.

回22楼:中国国庆游行总是强调这些像征性的东西,是的,我认为它像歌剧演员在唱歌般漂亮,我的意思是,数千人的方队穿过广场,展示实力和纪律,这非常美丽并且令人赞叹。但是不要误会,这并不是我唯一能感受到的美丽,怎么说呢...额,这只是一个秀,与戏剧或电影似的,把这个与纳粹联系起来就扯太远了。我猜你们很多人也会喜欢雷鸟或蓝色天使的秀,这是同一件事情。

For female militia: militia don't have their uniform. This one just design for national day parade, I guess. Most of them are civilians who only get military training once or twice a year.

对于女民兵:民兵并没有制服,这次的制服只是为国庆阅兵特制的,我猜,她们大部分人只是普通平民,只是受过一两年的军事训练而已。

@9, you are right. This is only a show-ish national day celebration parade for general public. So they try to get the best visual effect.

回复9楼:你说得对,这只是一个为庆祝国庆的大型秀,所以他们希望做出最好的视觉效果。

@19 do you want to know what will happen if a citizen "expressing your opinions on Chinese brainwashing in the middle of Tiananmen Square"? He/she will probably be taken to nearby police station, questioned and then let go. Personal speech is no longer a big issue here, as long as you are not funded by a foreign govt.

回19楼的:你想知道“在天安门广场发表中国人被洗脑方面的言论”会发生什么吗?他可能被带到派出所,提些问题然后便被释放。个人演说在这已经不是一个大问题了。只要你不是受一个外国政府资助的人。

@ the photo "tank-man" related to June 4th 1989. This photo is somehow misleading or at least giving different impressing to readers in China and abroad. If you have watched the whole video of this "tank-man", you will know that the column of tanks was trying to avoid this man by maneuvering left and right. And this guy always walked in the way of tanks. Then he climbed up the first tank and sat there for a while. Finally, he just went away without anyone trying to arrest or shoot him. While many westerners see bravery in that guy, many chinese also see the tolerance of the army. I know this is a popular media symbol of a brave man against the evil commie power. But you should watch that video before believe in that symbol.

对于上文提到的坦克男,这是一张很容易引起误解的照片,或者,至少在中国和海外,分别给人一种不同的领导印象,如果你看了整个有关这个坦克男的视频,你会看到,坦克当时一直试图绕过他而左右转向。但是这个人一直跟着坦克的方向跑。然后他爬上坦克并在上面坐了一会。最后,他自己离开了,并没有人试图逮捕他或者朝他开枪。当许多西方人从这个坦克男身上看出勇敢的时候,许多中国人却看出了中国军队的克制。我知道,这是一个流传广泛的针对邪恶GCD力量的勇敢标志。但是,你在相信这个“标志”之前应该看看整个视频。

@57, if we want to prove anything, we just need to show you a history book. There is no need for Chinese to re-prove. Most of Chinese just want to make the country take back to the global economic rank it once held. We really seldom have any interest in military actions other than protecting our own land. If you are worrying about a new third reich, just relax and have a cup of tea.

回57楼,如果我们想要证明一些事情,我们只需要打开历史课本就好了,不需要中国人来再次证明。大部分中国人只是希望中国能够重新回到曾经的全球经济强国,我们真的很少对除了自卫之外的军事行动感兴趣。如果你担心中国会成为另一个希特勒,有这空你还不如坐下来喝杯茶。

@ those who said China is new leader or super power. It is far from that if you ever noticed the GDP per capita. China is still a developing country, though the unbalanced economy make some part of it looks really good.

对于那些说中国是一个新的领袖或者超级强国的人,如果你关注一下中国的人均GDP,就会知道,中国还有很长的路要走。中国依然是一个发展中国家,尽管经济的不平衡让一些局部看起来很强。

@ 59, every country is different. You can also argure that federal govt spent too much money on NIH instead of working on health care system.

回59,每个国家都不同的,你也可以讨论联邦政府花了太多钱在国家卫生研究所,而不是医保体系。

@ "Mao". Many the western media rendered this guy as "Mass Murderer" or whatever. But first, the data like "50 million" is just making me LOL. That's typiclly what we called "western style brainwash" because this is where many people and media believe in some ungrounded "truth". This number is always increasing in past years. From 10 million to 30 million to 50 million. (I read the academic paper of "30 million", which has a really laughable calculation: counting the decreased birth rate as dead body) The newest number in some "academic publications" has climbing up as high as 100 milion. I guest it will not be long before people figure out that actually the people in China during 1950s and 1960s were all died. And probably I'm a grand son of some ghosts.

对于毛:许多西方媒体喜欢把他渲染成一个“刽子手”或别的什么. 首先,5千万这个数据就让人想发笑,这就是我们通常所说的“西式洗脑”,因为许多民众和媒体会相信一些未证实的“真相”,这个数据甚至一直是上升的,从1千万到3千万,再到5千万。(我读过那个某学院的报告说是3千万,很搞笑的计算方式:用出生人口减去看死亡人口。)最近,一些学院的报告已把这个数据上升到1亿了。我猜不久之后就要说,所有1950年到1960年之间的中国人都死光了,而现在的我是石头里蹦出来的。

Another "inconvinient truth" is that this "mass murderer" actually save more people than you can imagine. He ended the civil war (BTW, civil war was between warlords in the very beginning, commie is supporting central govt then, before got decimated by the central govt). And the KMT, which is ruling China before 1949, is only a ruthless warlord. When they try to eliminate commie in 1929 in a Super MaCarthy-ism crack down, they also killed more than two thirds of their own party members (not commies). And this very govt cooperated and tried (not successful though) to copy Nazi German even after China got invaded by Japan in WWII. This very govt killed literally everyone in countless villages just because they support commies or even simpler "commies was here". And there is a lot more reasons why people totally supported commies to take over the country. If you are curious, please check the book "China Shakes the World" by Jack Belden writen in 1949.

另一个“无说服力的“真相是这个“刽子手”事实上所救的人超过你们的想像,他最终结束了内战(顺便说一句,中国内战起初是军阀之间的争斗,在被ZY政府迫害之前,中国GCD是支持ZY政府的)。 1949年以前统治中国的国民党,是一个残暴的军阀,当年他们为了镇压超马克思义,迫害GCD...他们甚至杀害了三分之二的他们自己的党*员(不是GCD),而且这个政府试图(没有成功)与纳粹合作并照搬他们的模式,尽管那个时候中国自在二战被日本侵略时期。此政府毫不手软地血洗那些支持GCD的村庄,包括那些只是因为有GCD的村庄。这也是为什么民众会支持GCD并推翻他们的原因。如果你想知道更多,可以去看一个本书“中国震动世界”,是Jack Belden在1949年写的。

So don't be surprised if some Chinese are still interested in Mao. Though he caused the death of many people, this guy really pulled China out from a down spiral. Chinese population is always around 300 million to 400 million before 1949. But it rised to more than 1 billion in a relatively short period after that.

Mao is man that has to be remembered for his harm and contribution to this country. And more for his contribution.

所以,对于中国人依然崇拜毛这事,不要感到奇怪。尽管他造成很多人死亡,但是这个人带领中国走出旋涡。在1949年前,中国的人口大概徘徊在3亿到4亿之间,但是在1949年之后,短时间内便上升到10亿。

@61, "Mao, The Unknown Story" pub. Vintage Books by Jung Chang/Jon Hallida? Don't you know that two authors are very famous because THEY MAKE UP THE MATERIAL THEY NEED. Go and find some Cambridge publications on Chinese history. Those are more credible.

回61楼:“毛泽东,鲜为人知的故事”,作者:Jung Chang / Jon Hallida?  难道你不知道这两个作者是以“根据需要创造素材”而闻名的吗?你可以去找找有关中国历史的剑桥出版物,那些更有可信度。

Posted by hugh September 19, 09 08:22 AM

Are there fake Chinese guys over here in this thread?
Will the real Chinese people please stand up?

在这个帖子里是不是有人冒充中国人啊?
真正的中国人能不能站出来说句话?

Posted by Varun September 19, 09 09:12 AM

Amazing. Wish I could be there for the celebrations.

太令人惊叹了,真希望我亲身经历这个典礼。

Posted by AussieChinaLover September 19, 09 10:03 AM

Messages is very fun.

Many Chinese people's comments are seemingly rapid rise in the condemnation of this country.While those who said that pictures are beautiful people seem to foreigners.

Chinese people like this ceremony, which is long-standing history, rather than the Administration's authoritarian style performances.

有件事非常有趣。

许多中国人的评论看起来都在谴责这个国家,而很多说这些图片很漂亮的人看起来都是外国人...

中国人喜欢庆典,这已经有很长的历史了,特别是官方形式表演...

Posted by Anonymous September 19, 09 10:38 AM
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 16:23 | 显示全部楼层
不错//在顶一次~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:52 , Processed in 0.044097 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.