注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 21052|回复: 132

看看Maclean's的封面!对外国媒体,失望,失望,还是失望!

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-1 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
s.jpg

出离愤怒,当看到这个封面。这是加拿大有名的Mclean's杂志最新一期2008年4月的封面介绍。大大图片和标题,一个小角落里的图片说明,尼泊尔警察追打僧人,没有人会注意到这个,我相信所有的人看到这幅图片,都能强烈感觉到他所想发出的信息: 中国是屠夫和魔鬼!我真佩服国外记者们的自作聪明,以及指鹿为马,栽赃陷害,恶意诽谤的本事!他们不是一直宣扬“公平,公正,客观,开明”的报道新闻吗?难道这就是他们所谓的公正和客观?!为什么多伦多上千人的游行示威,这些所谓的具有高尚职业操守的记者们视而不见,不给与公正客观的报道?反而说游行的中国人都是中国政府操纵和洗脑的。真是可笑的理由。

平静理智,是现在的状态。理解他们不愿意看到中国强大的酸葡萄心理,理解他们想维持他们高高在上,永远都可以对弱小国家指手画脚,颐指气使的高傲姿态,理解他们害怕中国的强大会削弱他们的势力,会抢走他们的利益的恐惧。但该怎么对待他们呢?也许平和,冷静,理智,真诚,并且有耐心的沟通和交流还是唯一的最有效的道路,就像温总理说的“真诚地对整个世界微笑,世界也会对我们微笑的”,会吗?不会让我们等到嘴都笑歪了,脸都笑僵了吧?即使那样,沟通,请他们到咱们中国来看看,自己亲身体会中国的生活,用事实说话,用事实堵住他们的嘴,赢得他们的理解,尊重和诚心,这也许是最好的办法。他们对中国真的有太多的偏见,很生气,很郁闷,跟他们说中国正在变化,已经进步许多,但他们还是固执的认为中国是个很落后,可怕的地方。

我为我的祖国而骄傲自豪,尤其是身在国外。每每听到带有冒犯语言的话从外国朋友最终出来,身上的所有刺就全都立了起来,激动地开始为我的祖国辩驳。我知道我也有偏见,但我至少要让他们知道我爱我的祖国,我的祖国一直在改善,在进步;她有缺点,但她有更多的优点,更多感动人的人和故事。

这次西藏事件,感觉国家由于过去被国外所谓自由媒体口诛笔伐太多,这次他们的确克制了很多。真的是那些暴乱的人没有素质,乱伤人。即使是这样,国外一边倒的批评还是如涌而至,真得让人很怀疑他们到底是何居心啊。一句话,他们不希望中国好,不希望中国成功举办奥运会。

感动和开心于很多网友的义举,两个最有名的youtube的视频的确是大快人心,也让我更加地感到了那种团结的感觉,那种爱国的豪迈,那种和一家人一起保护我们共同深爱的祖国的深深感动和温馨!团结就是力量!

我明天会打电话和email给这个杂志社投诉,希望更多的人能这样做,理智平和告诉他们他们应该客观公正的报道新闻,而不是manipulation。他们的偏见真得很严重,但把偏见带到新闻报道中来只能证明他们真得很需要提高他们的职业素质和道德操守。

祝福我们的国家成功举办奥运,人民的日子越过越好!

一名在加拿大工作的普通中国人

这边文章的链接:
http://www.macleans.ca/world/global/article.jsp?content=20080326_64916_64916

该杂志社其它不实报道:
http://bbs.m4.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4115&highlight=maclean

杂志社的联系方式:
Head Office :
Maclean's Magazine
One Mount Pleasant Road
11th floor
Toronto, ON
M4Y 2Y5
Canada
    Tel:
1-800-268-9119
or 416-764-1300
Fax:
416-764-1332

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Maclean's welcomes readers' views, but letters may be edited for space and clarity. When submitting a letter for publication, please supply name, address and daytime phone number.
Maclean's Letters
One Mount Pleasant Road
11th floor
Toronto, ON
M4Y 2Y5
Canada
    E-mail:
letters@macleans.ca
Fax:
416-764-1332
Due to the volume of mail we receive, we cannot undertake to reply to every query.

For other questions regarding Maclean's or Macleans.ca, you can contact our Customer Service department at service@macleans.ca.

[ 本帖最后由 空气稀薄 于 2008-6-7 21:42 编辑 ]
s.jpg
发表于 2008-4-1 10:32 | 显示全部楼层
支持你,那些所谓的正义不过是自欺欺人。
发表于 2008-4-1 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
原来还天真地以为这个世界我们还有正义的朋友,还有有良心的知己————法国,德国!!
以为他们会站在世界正义的一边,以为他们能制衡美国的单边无耻霸权!但通过这次事件,我是彻底的看透他们了,我的心也凉了--在西方世界我们其实从来没有真正的朋友,所谓友好国家不过是为了他们的经济利益而已,他们只有他们自己的价值观,然后就奉为圭臬!然后他们不能容忍有中国的存在,因为中国的崛起唤醒了世界无数被他们蒙骗的国家人民!————
中国万岁!我恨 !德国 法国 美国 英国 …………
发表于 2008-4-1 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
还真是谁都靠不住,只有靠自己!!!!!!!!
发表于 2008-4-1 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 EllenHe 于 2008-4-1 10:28 发表 2052   出离愤怒,当看到这个封面。这是加拿大有名的Mclean's杂志最新一期2008年4月的封面介绍。大大图片和标题,一个小角落里的图片说明,尼泊尔警察追打僧人,没有人会注意到这个,我相信所有的人看到这幅图片,都能强烈 ...

相比封面“'BUTCHERs AND MONSTERs' Things we can never forget about China--John Fraser on Tibet Crisis"
('屠夫与野兽' 中国让我们无法淡忘的那些事--约翰·弗拉塞谈论西藏危机)

内页的两篇文章,很清楚地反映了西方的民众对于中国问题一些肤浅的观察和认识!
"The Great Firewall of China: Tibet is nothing new—China has a long history of repression"
(中国的超级防火墙: 西藏的事并不新奇--中国拥有漫长的压迫历史)
"'Butchers and monsters' : The brutality in Tibet is no surprise. Communist China will never change. "
('屠夫与野兽' 西藏野蛮行径并不意外,共产主义的中国永远不会改变)
文章第一段这么写:
It's always the same questions, whether it is about Tibetan protests, or democracy activists, or Falun Gong demonstrators, or whatever: why does China overreact so badly? Why does the government care so much about such small and insignificant groups? Why does China never get it, never seem to understand what our inevitable reaction in the West will be?
永远都是相同的问题,对于西藏的示威和抗议,对于法X功的示威,抑或别的: 为什么中国反应如此过激与恶劣? 为什么政府对于这些小而无关痛痒的团体如此在意? 为什么中国永远不能理解和接受西方这些必然的反应呢?

我多么希望这些文章只是标题党...可惜不是,呵呵!

大家也不要光望着标题生意,猜测内容。楼主给出了链接,能读英文的仔细看看吧,你就能体会西方社会里一群人的历史观和思考逻辑了
我们正敞开胸襟与世界交流,有的西方人却抱着冷战时的思维排斥着!
发表于 2008-4-1 11:05 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵
这回弄了一个不露脸的
真聪明啊  没看到 那墙上的外文阿
发表于 2008-4-1 11:10 | 显示全部楼层
西方媒体真是太公平了
发表于 2008-4-1 11:18 | 显示全部楼层
文章看了,非常偏激,说政府不行动"**功"就能统治中国了,太荒谬了! 这人70年代末在中国待了两年,没赶上好时候,唉~
发表于 2008-4-1 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
我给他们写信了,一个人写了12封,内容如下:

I am normal chinese, I want to ** your mother, and ** you all family,

The end I want ** you too.

Over

Canada, I want to ** your mother. because I am chinese

your Mother is beatuful, so I have **ed her.
Tibet is part of china forever,
发表于 2008-4-1 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
英文好的人都发一封抗议信。
发表于 2008-4-1 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
真是心痛、、、
我们国家一定要强大!我们要掌握世界的话语权!我们不能总让别人欺负!
发表于 2008-4-1 12:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 普通中国人 于 2008-4-1 11:22 发表 我给他们写信了,一个人写了12封,内容如下:I am normal chinese, I want to ** your mother, and ** you all family, The end I want ** you too.OverCanada, I want to ** your mother. because I am chinese ...

象你这种谩骂别人的只能给中国人丢脸!

你不看版规吗? 抗争要理性!别被愤怒冲昏头脑!
发表于 2008-4-1 13:29 | 显示全部楼层
这是我写给Editor的意见。我是加拿大人,所以尽管我很想骂(那个标题真实SB),对他们语气还是不错,呵呵。

Dear Editor:

I now have a photo sitting in front me. It is a screen shot I took when visiting www.macleans.ca. Right beneath the MACLEANS.CA title with the beautiful maple leaf logo, I saw the photo and headline of the cover story. The title is sharp and alarming:
'Butchers and Monsters'
The brutality in Tibet is no surprise.
Communist China will never change.
By John Fraser
Plus: A History of Repression.
Behind these provocative words, I see a photo of struggling women with pained expressions and policemen roughly pushing them to the ground.

I suppose that the writer and the editor who combined these words and photo together want me to feel the righteous anger for these "oppressed" people. I do indeed feel righteous anger, but my anger is actually directed at Macleans. I know very well that I am seeing a lie: these are not "butchers and monsters" from Communist China; these men dressed in blue-toned camouflage uniforms are riot police from Nepal.

I am a Chinese born Canadian citizen. I lived in Canada for eight whole years. I now study in University of California Berkeley. I spent my entire teenage life in Canada; I learned all about human rights and personal freedom. I support these values and I am proud to be a Canadian. While I cannot agree with the opinion of John Fraser, I absolutely support his right to speak his opinion and Macleans’s right to publish his words. However, does Macleans have the right to place a photo of Nepalese riot police on its website and print words like “brutality in Tibet” and “communist China” on top of that photo? Does Macleans have the right to lie outright to its readership? Libel is, the last time I checked, a crime. I understand that the cover of April 7th issue of Macleans actually does have the caption which states the photo shows incident in Nepal. While I think that tiny caption does not all detract from the misleading tone of the cover, I still thank you for stating the truth. Now I think you need to carry that over to the website as well.

I would like to remind Macleans of the Chinese voice responding to this entire Tibet incident. I hope you are aware of the pro-China rallies that drew hundreds, even thousands in major Canadian cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary this past Saturday. I would also like to tell you that there are similar protests elsewhere in the world as well: in Munich, Germany, in New Zealand, etc. I hope that western media, famed for their impartiality, can listen to these voices. People on the internet have repeatedly pointed out that many western media have used photos of Nepalese and even Indian policemen as evidence of Chinese suppression. Western media have also cropped images without justifications to distort what was happening in Lhasa. I hope Macleans will not become of these media fuelling a wave of justified wrath. So far, some media in Germany have already stated their mistakes. Even CNN has replaced its cropped image. I hope Macleans will soon edit the misleading photo and headline on the MACLEANS.CA webpage: this is the least you can do. I wish to see truthful and impartial media coverage in Canada, and I am sure you agree with me too.

Attached with this email are two images: one is the cover of the latest issue of Macleans, the other is a screen shot I took when visiting MACLEANS.CA half an hour ago. I hope they may help to illustrate my points.

Finally, I hope that Macleans can showcase different perspectives and different voices. Perhaps Macleans can consider interviewing Chinese students and immigrants in Canada and listening to what they have to say. So far western media poured out their hearts and lamented the grief of a few Tibetans, mostly Tibetans not residing in China at that too. However, the grief of the Chinese people in China and abroad receives only a few mentioning here and there and is almost always accompanied by accusations and questions over its sincerity. One cannot help but wonder about this “impartiality”.

A Chinese-Canadian, one of many

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-1 14:18 | 显示全部楼层
"Finally, I hope that Macleans can showcase different perspectives anddifferent voices. Perhaps Macleans can consider interviewing Chinesestudents and immigrants in Canada and listening to what they have tosay. So far western media poured out their hearts and lamented thegrief of a few Tibetans, mostly Tibetans not residing in China at thattoo."

Well done, otherworlder! That's really good idea to suggest them interviewing the Chinese in Canada to get the first hand information about what Chinese people really think! I definitely will mention this tomorrow when I'm calling them.

I read some post here and feel so happy to see so many Chinese people standing together, no matter where you come from, no matter where you are living, as long as you have Chinese blood, black hair and yellow skin, we are belonging to one big great family - China!  I think the power of spirit is greater than anything, as long as we are holding each other's hand, fighting together, the success will come to us, sooner or later.

At the beginning I'm hesitating writing in English until I saw a post which encourage to use English to let more foreigners understand us. Tomorrow after I finish my letter I will post here as well.

Thank you all!
发表于 2008-4-1 18:47 | 显示全部楼层

无耻的该国媒体,睁眼说瞎话的家伙!

无耻的该国媒体,睁眼说瞎话的家伙!
无耻的该国媒体,睁眼说瞎话的家伙!
发表于 2008-4-1 19:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 普通中国人 于 2008-4-1 11:22 发表 我给他们写信了,一个人写了12封,内容如下: I am normal chinese, I want to ** your mother, and ** you all family, The end I want ** you too. Over Canada, I want to ** your mother. because I am chinese ...

你的心情可以理解,但是凭你这三脚猫的英文功力,我想你一定没有看作者的原文!
我个人非常不支持这样的抗议,因为毫无效果,只会给我们自己制造麻烦!
发表于 2008-4-1 19:23 | 显示全部楼层
不要指责我们自己的人,谁不会愤怒?!都把我们侮辱成这个样子,难道我们还要做所谓的“君子”。别人拿着枪,你还要说理?等死吧!!这个时候就需要我们的愤怒,有什么不好。有些人在这里指责别人粗鲁,有本事自己写信与西方媒体抗争!!不要破会我们论坛的气氛!!!
发表于 2008-4-1 19:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 seanhu 于 2008-4-1 19:18 发表    你的心情可以理解,但是凭你这三脚猫的英文功力,我想你一定没有看作者的原文!我个人非常不支持这样的抗议,因为毫无效果,只会给我们自己制造麻烦! ...
告诉我,如何抗议,怎样起作用,我们会有什么麻烦??因为你文明你客气西方这些媒体就会改变观点?!(我们一直以来对西方就很客气!)。英文不好,有什么关系,就是用中文写又能怎样,只是表达我们的愤怒!看看日本的网站,极端肮脏的叫骂中国的文章和口号到处都是,我想西方也有的是吧。污蔑中国的西方人本身就是伪君子,就不文明!很糟糕,本人从小没学过英语,但我也写信给他们了,用中文日语俄语(有幸会此三种语言),他们想看自然会看,不理你,你就是用最地道的英文也没用!!不过,部分同意你的观点,在我们这里,大家还是文明理智点,这样更能探讨问题!希望指正!
发表于 2008-4-1 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
好假啊~!

事实就是事实不容改变。
发表于 2008-4-1 20:31 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 otherworlder 于 2008-4-1 13:29 发表 这是我写给Editor的意见。我是加拿大人,所以尽管我很想骂(那个标题真实SB),对他们语气还是不错,呵呵。 Dear Editor: I now have a photo sitting in front me. It is a screen shot I took when visiting www.macleans. ...

我翻译的otherworlder所写的回信:(大家可以做下参考),若有翻译词不达意的地方还请大家之处!

尊敬的编辑:

我眼前正面对着一张照片。是我访问www.macleans.ca时的屏幕截屏。MACLEANS.CA以及漂亮的棕色叶片标识的正下方,我看到的是这副照片和封面文章的大标题。标题尖锐而让人惶恐: ‘一群屠夫和野兽’ 发生在西藏的野蛮行径并不足为奇,共产主义的中国永远不会改变。约翰·弗拉斯特撰文,并说: 一部镇压史。在这些煽动性的文字后面,我看到面带痛苦挣扎着的妇女被一名警察粗鲁地打倒在地。我猜想作者和编辑将这些文字和照片组合在一起是想让我为这些“受压迫”的人表现出出于道德的悲愤。我确实感到愤慨了,但我的愤怒却是对Macleans的。

我非常清楚地知道我眼睁睁地看着一个谎言: 那些人不是共产主义中国的‘屠夫和野兽’,那些穿戴着蓝色基调迷彩服的尼泊尔的暴躁的警察。我是在中国出生的加拿大公民,我在加拿大生活了整八年。我现在在(美国)加州大学伯克利分校(UCB)学习。我在加拿大度过了我的整个少年时光;我清楚地知道人权和自由。我支持这样的价值并为身为加拿大人而自豪。但是我无法认同约翰·弗拉斯特的观点。我完全尊重他发表自己观点以及Macleans发表他的文章的权力。然而,Macleans是否有权利将尼泊尔暴力的警察的照片放在网站上并在照片之上加注“发生在西藏的蛮行”以及“共产主义中国”呢?Macleans是否有权向他的读者撒这么一个彻彻底底的谎呢?诽谤是一种犯罪,我最近一次查阅是这样定义的。我理解Macleans杂志4月7号刊的封面确实有一段标注说这个照片展示的是发生在尼泊尔的事件。但是我想微小的一个标注不能消除封面基调所引发的误导,但我仍然感谢你们至少说了事实。我想你也应该将事实的基调呈现在网站上。我想提醒Macleans中国人看待整个西藏事件的声音。我希望你们能够意识到在上个星期六在多伦多,温哥华和加尔加里等加拿大主要城市支持中国的集会吸引了成百上千的参与者。我还应该告诉你在世界的其他地方,像德国的慕尼黑和新西兰等,也有类似的抗议活动。我希望以客观著称的西方媒体能够倾听这些声音。网民不断地发现西方的媒体用尼泊尔甚至印度警察的照片作为中国镇压的证据。西方媒体也无端地将照片进行剪裁歪曲发生在拉萨的事。我希望Macleans不是这些媒体,并给不公的情绪火上浇油。

到目前位置,一些德国媒体已经声明了他们的错误。甚至CNN也已经替换了他们剪裁的照片。我希望Macleans能够尽快修改MACLEANS.CA网站上造成误解的图片和标题: 这是你们至少应该做的。我希望看到诚实而客观的加拿大媒体形象,我相信你认同我的观点。这个邮件附带了两个图片:一个是Macleans最近一期的期刊封面,另一副是半小时前我访问MACLEANS.CA的屏幕截图。我希望它们有助于帮助证明我的观点。最后,我希望Macleans能够表达不同的观点和声音。或许Macleans可以考虑采访中国学生或者在加拿大的中国移民,列出他们想说的。到目前为止,西方媒体全身心地报道一些不再中国居住的西藏人所发出的忧伤。然而,在中国以及海外的中国人的悲伤却鲜有提及,而且常常伴随这对他们真诚的责问和猜忌。这只能增添‘不客观’而无助问题的解决。

--众多有中国血统的加拿大人之一致。

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 20:41 , Processed in 0.059422 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.