[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-2 01:56 | 显示全部楼层
除了愤怒还是愤怒,真不明白西方媒体是做什么的。如此的报道还能发表,不如叫他趁早关门失业算了。
发表于 2008-4-2 01:59 | 显示全部楼层

中国有那么穷吗?

我们在什么年代为警察配过木棍?请西方媒体提供一张中国警察或军人使用这种器械的,建议做一个世界警察的对比照片。
发表于 2008-4-2 05:47 | 显示全部楼层

中文翻译:关于Maclean’s编辑的回复

最新出炉 他们的回复: Re: DEMURRAL From a Chinese The photo was clearly labelled as being from Nepal. Nepal, in an effort to stay onside with its more powerful neighbour, cracked down on protests in the same fashion China did. The picture was at a pro-Tibetan protest outside the Chinese embassy. Because China restricts foreign journalists from working in Tibet during times of strife, and controls what images flow out from there, pictures of the Chinese crackdown were not available. Many news outlets, including the New York Times, The Globe and Mail and Maclean’s, therefore, used images from Nepal as representative.

回复:DEMURRAL from a Chinese.
我们的照片很明显的标明了是来自尼泊尔的,尼泊尔,为了支持它“更”强大的邻居(译者注:这里面用more表示了此编辑将西藏自治区和中华人民共和国放到了同等的政治地位上),施用了和中国同样的手段来镇压那些抗议者!这张照片拍摄在中国大使馆门前,对象是一个“支持西藏”的抗议者。因为中国限制了此阶段外国记者在西藏的采访权,还严格控制了图片的拍摄和流出,我们根本拿不到中国境内此类镇压的照片。同样很多的媒体,包括《纽约时报》,以及《环球邮报》和《麦克林》等只能用来自尼泊尔的图片作为代表了。
[ 本帖最后由 Tonycc 于 2008-4-2 13:01 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-2 06:03 | 显示全部楼层
"A representative picture?!" what a rediculous excuse!
As a journalist or media, it's their responsibility to pay more attention to any message or story to ensure anything they want to give to the public is accurate, objective and reflecting the truth If they cannot provide solid proof, which means they really don't know what has been going on there, they should just shut their mouth up! Without knowing any truth, they just sent misleading and even false message! How irresponsible they are! This only will undermine their credibility and lost the audiences' trust! There are so many pictures taken by foreign tourists as clear evidences shown how cruel and violent those so-called peaceful demonstrators actually are, why don't they use those pictures or do more research then give a more accurate story to the public?
发表于 2008-4-2 08:32 | 显示全部楼层
西方媒体或政府本身就对中国抱有偏见,这些失实的报道,真让我们国人寒心,我在猜想或许,这些有可能是一些反北京反奥运人事指使做出来的吧!
发表于 2008-4-2 09:42 | 显示全部楼层
唐玄宗曾说,魏征是他的镜子;
可今天诸如cnn之类的一些西方媒体就是中国的镜子:他们不反对我们 那就是我们什么地方出了问题!他们赞扬我们,那就是我们什么地方出了很严重很严重的问题。同志们,以此为镜,可以强中国。
发表于 2008-4-2 09:56 | 显示全部楼层
都说西方社会的文明素质和道德水准很高,但最近这些天我终于还是看到了一些人,甚至是大部分人卑鄙无耻的一面,媒体可以造假,但民众是有选择和自由的,可悲的是他们甚至没有勇气想要去了解和面对真相。因为了解了,就意味着承认了他们曾经的错误,这会让他们没有脸面的,所以他们都可以继续无耻的撒谎,人人都带着面具撒谎,就无所谓脸不脸面了。
发表于 2008-4-2 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
泱泱中华大国必将踏平外邦之壤......................
发表于 2008-4-2 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
中国人谁都不能靠,只能靠自己
发表于 2008-4-2 10:37 | 显示全部楼层
“和平演变”可能是某些国家的黄粱美梦,想起一句老话“帝国主义亡我之心不死!”。作为西方国家的喉舌,关键时刻还是会鼓动鸹噪!可见中国人还是要自强自立!不能寄希望与其他人,这是根本。
发表于 2008-4-2 10:40 | 显示全部楼层
国内的汉奸不是天天叫嚷着西方人文化素质高吗?

看到西方一无耻的嘴脸了吧!

这也正狠狠的扇了国内一些崇洋媚外的人一记响亮的耳光!
发表于 2008-4-2 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
今天刚收到最近一期的Maclean's。看了一眼封面,就已经出离愤怒了。近几年来,加拿大政府像个跳梁小丑版跟在某些**国家的后面,对中国的对外对内政策指手划脚,真是让人恶心至极。如果不是看在白求恩的面子上,中国政府早跟他翻脸了。也不把自己放到称上秤称自己的分量,是加拿大离不开中国,还是中国离不开加拿大!

强忍愤怒,给Maclean's谢了一封信:

Dear Editor,

I am really disappointed that an article so deliberately erroneous and outdated should be carried by Maclean's, let alone as the cover story of the latest issue. John Fraser needs to go back to China again to update his limited and twisted knowledge of China.

If the Chinese government is a real "butcher" and "monster", as John Fraser calls it, it puzzles me why Maclean's couldn't even find a single picture from the recent Tibetan riot and use it as the cover of the latest issue to show its readers how this monster butchers the Tibetan people. I challenge you to find even one such a picture.

If the riot happened in Canada, I am sure that Maclean's wouldn't call the rioters, who set fire to stores, houses, and schools, burnt several innocent people alive, and attack numerous innocent people, "peaceful demonstrators".

Consider my subscription to Maclean's canceled.

Angrily yours,

真的很想骂娘!
发表于 2008-4-2 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
我也写了封抗议信,英文不好,也不管什么语法,就按自己的意思写的,
i am a chinese,i am 32years old, i am a engineer.
i always has a beautiful impression about Canda and Canda people before i saw u magzine,especail the article 'Butchers and Monsters' -China in the internet.
but your magzine tell me ,i am wrong.
I want to ask u, did u do come to China before,
did u do ask the china most citizens, and do u do kown our thinks,
did u konw we are so happy then before,in the country we are so free.
and u ,your west media always take a colorful Glasses to see China.
do u do know the tibet terrorist do what, they kill innocent people ,they burn the bus, shop,cars and so on, do u know that? do u do konw the truth???
there is no country  is pefect, why u ,your west government always take that attitude to China, bu it is not a  way of cooperation.
i write the letter is just want to tell u, U are wrong,must be apologize for this.
发表于 2008-4-2 12:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Tonycc 于 2008-4-2 05:47 发表 最新出炉 他们的回复: Re: DEMURRAL From a Chinese The photo was clearly labelled as being from Nepal. Nepal, in an effort to stay onside with its more powerful neighbour, cracked down on protests in the same fashion China did. The picture was at a pro-Tibetan protest outside the Chinese embassy. Because China restricts foreign journalists from working in Tibet during times of strife, and controls what images flow out from there, pictures of the Chinese crackdown were not available. Many news outlets, including the New York Times, The Globe and Mail and Maclean’s, therefore, used images from Nepal as representative.

agree with EllenHe.

Facts are facts, no aternative can be called as 'representative'. Can I use data from a different experiment as representative, and make a excuse saying that this experiment is somehow difficult to capture data but it's similar to that one, barely on my pre-sumption that these two experiments are similar? That's ridicurous and not the attitude a credible media should hold! At the same time, 'restrictions' are not their execuse to use so-called 'representative' instead of reporting the facts on their first hand sources, claiming that many media did similarly just has nothing to do in helping solving this issue. Journalists are restricted in war areas too, but we see lots of media still persist with sending journalists their and try their best to give us audience the timeless and truthful news! You should take this as example!

同意EllenHe。
事实就是事实,如容许用替代品作为'典型代表'。我能用别的实验的数据作为代表,推脱说这次的实验难以获得数据,并依据我预设的结论认为两个实验是类似的吗? 这太荒唐了也不是一个讲信用的媒体应该有的态度!同时,'限制'不应该成为他们放弃采用第一手资料并用所谓的'典型代表'的借口。推说其他媒体也这样做的说法更无助于问题的解决。战场上记者也是受限制的,但是我们看到一些媒体仍然不懈地将记者派往当地,给我们观众传递快速和真实的报道!你们应该效法他们吧!

[ 本帖最后由 seanhu 于 2008-4-2 12:35 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-4-2 13:41 | 显示全部楼层
一句话:做人不要太CNN
发表于 2008-4-2 13:49 | 显示全部楼层
我给他们发了邮件。

Dear editor,

I am a 27 year old chinese businessman working in a south china city named shenzhen. It is my first time to get to know your magzine named MACLEANS by internest http://www.macleans.ca/world/global/article.jsp?content=20080326_64916_64916I am surprised and disappointed by your biased report. I would not like to waste time pointing out what the mistakes you have made. I together with my friends and colleagues wish you people would come to china and make an serious investigation.

you people are disappointing us!

regards,

Macheal Kong fr China
发表于 2008-4-2 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
为什么总是明明他们错了,而且死不承认,
我们也能文明的去反驳,去理论,去抗争,
这就是他们所标榜的自由民主,??????????
发表于 2008-4-2 14:21 | 显示全部楼层

帝国主义亡我的心不死

中国几千年都领先世界 就这一百多年受欺辱,现在中国人民站起来了
当人站起来了狼就害怕
发表于 2008-4-2 14:32 | 显示全部楼层
像CNN这种没有根据的失实报道国外大多数人还是会相信的,太不负责了!!所以我们中国人要自己强大自己,苦练内功,只有自己强大的才是硬道理,
发表于 2008-4-2 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
虽然我不是很看得懂英文 但是对外国杂志这样形容我们中国人 感到很生气也很愤怒.
希望我们中国人团结起来共抗外敌,奥运就要来到了,他们拿这些来打击我们中国,人家越看不起我们中国人 我们越要争气.~~~希望胡主席拿出一点魄力来~~~~~谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 20:38 , Processed in 0.047001 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.