晕。。。。看到自己写的英文再被翻译成中文的感觉很奇怪。。。嘿嘿
wizbe 发表于 2009-10-7 11:01

原来是大侠写的啊,我班门弄斧了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-7 23:34 | 显示全部楼层

oushen 在不在?

An epic parade!

I especially loved the dignified banter between Hu Jintao("Hi Guys!") and the soldier ("Hi Chief. We're here for the People!"). This is SO Chinese and culturally correct! No other world leader can do that without inviting comments.
China throws parties like these (maybe the biggest yet on tv, certainly not the biggest in their history) always to serve and to please the People. Never to win approval from foreign countries, journalist and bloggers.

The wealthy like to see an Eagle (like the one got thrown a shoe) on the throne, the needy a Santa Clause; the industrious, culturally-rich and law-abiding, the Chinese, a Dragon.

A Dragon needs to wash, preen his wings and shake his horns sometimes. This fills a basic need of his people, and not just in the continent either.

Chance skeptics, critics and such will always be present, but they are never the primary objective. If ever they make up a peripheral objective, it has to be "to put them in their place."

If they feel unease and take pause, well maybe that's their place.

Posted by Marjorie - Not a Chinese citizen October 7, 09 02:51 AM
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-7 23:44 | 显示全部楼层
吃飽撐的,外星人都非常生氣.因爲美國人就有沒有外星人天天辯論.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 03:22 | 显示全部楼层
我翻一段供大家欣赏、指正:

1011.I want to go to China; it looks so beautiful! China is not scary. The USA and China are strong trade partners and each helps the other's economy. Thank you, China, for ...
cohiba 发表于 2009-10-8 01:03

有一个似乎是中国人(不一定中国籍啊)写的,对中国极尽嘲讽,什么

感谢中国,因为你我才知道什么叫民主,自由,有了中国的黑,才知道美国的白,blah blah blah

刚才猛一看还以为你翻译的是这个留言呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 05:57 | 显示全部楼层

Canadian here, and I know that there were many people celebrating the 60th aniversy of Communist China here in Canada and I thought it was rather amazing. Course I have no Chinese background in me whatsoever, I'm from a different part of the world but I have immagrint parents too and I understand completely why the Chinese people feel such pride.
I think China is better of as Communist country then it could have ever been otherwise and whilst it would be ignorant to think that everything in China is as it should be, I'm glad that the people still have a chance to celebrate something like this and be truly proud of their country.
Admittedly people will say there is dissent but at the moment I'm not exactly overly proud of any government in the world, let alone the Canadian one so I say good on Communist China for keeping it together for so long.
And the pictures are superbly stunning! It's amazing to see such coordination and grace and artistry.

Posted by ... October 7, 09 04:43 PM

我是加拿大人。我知道在加拿大有很多人庆祝中国成立60周年,我觉得这相当了不起。我没有任何中国背景,我来自世界的不同地方,但我的父母是移民,我也完全明白为什么中国人感到如此骄傲。

我认为中国还是保持共产党国家的好,否则人们会无知地认为在中国的一切是应该的(译者: 这句话翻得不好,请纠正),我很高兴,人们仍然有机会庆祝这样的事情,和真正为自己的国家感到自豪。

诚然有人有异议,但在现阶段,我对世界上哪个国家的政府都不感冒,更遑论加拿大了。共产中国保持了这么长时间,所以我说中国好。

另外图片超级漂亮!看到这种协调,风度和艺术性令人惊异。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 18:50 , Processed in 0.034472 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.