http://www.kdnet.net

1、等车的人包括各种肤色的人,表现出伦敦是一个国际性都市,主要表现其文化的多元性和包容性。
2、有残疾人表现出残奥的元素,这一点考虑比较周到,也体现出人文关怀。
3、双层大巴是除白金汉宫、大苯钟、伦敦桥之外最后有特色的伦敦标志。
4、英国的流行歌曲在世界上的地位是极高的,英国文化的象征之一就是摇滚。
5、雨伞表现出伦敦的气候特征,也是英国人日常生活的必备品,雨伞出现在道路上使人立刻想起《雾都孤儿》等伟大的英国作品。
6、街舞部分表现出奥运是大众聚会,街舞本身就是大众文化。
7、等侯公交车的情景设置表现奥运的平民化特征,这一点可能是我们最不能做到的。
8、小贝的出现主要表现体育元素,是伦敦和体育的结合,相比我们的开闭幕式和雅典八分钟最缺乏的就是体育元素,不知为什么,是导演没想到还是怎么回事,什么都有就是没体育。
9、众人为小女孩过马路作垫背一节表现出对未来一代的关爱和期待。
10、伦敦表演设置在跑道上没有进入最核心的地带表现出一种谦虚和随意的姿态。

其实英国有很多可以体现的元素,文艺复兴、工业革命等等等等,但伦敦八分钟一点都没有去涉及,这体现出他们的自信。
我认为伦敦八分钟最大的特点就是三个字“平民化”。

网友跟帖回复

=================================================================================

张艺某花了无数金钱时间,被一部伦敦来的BUS打败
知道自己是土豹子了吧

---------
偶认为大巴以及形形色色的人才是普通大众的奥运。
---------
闭幕式最精彩的就是那各国运动员一张张的笑脸,这也才是奥运的真实的意义。
---------
看到英国的8分钟表演了,非常好!
---------
正在看英国的“大巴士”。。。唱歌的女士。。。和拉弹老人。。都够洒脱的。。没一本正经的。让人看着就舒服。。。
---------
英国的感觉才是奥运的感觉
---------
场中立起一个大灯笼.
--------
熄灭了 怎么还是脱离不了团体操呢?
-------
都是人海节目...
-------
看英国的八分钟,就像人吃多了山珍海味,简单的青菜反而令人舒服。
------
跟人塔比,双层BUS实在是惠而不费。
------
人肉塔,除了拿人堆就没别的创意了?
------
当然还有些更老的monkey
------
我看到小女孩在龇牙咧嘴的狂笑,脸上完全是成年的表情。
-------
红布高高挂起,太TMD张艺谋了
-----
我觉得英国人的表演很大众文化,不像中国那样充满了宣传意义,,
--------
英国的几分钟让人看着很舒服,艺术嘛。就是。。外人看热闹。内行看门道。
--------
张艺某在精神上还在陕西农村
-----
开幕式比这还复杂。搜NBC版的开幕式看看吧。蛮好看。
-----
土包子敲鼓,这个歌真难听,能和吉米 佩吉  比么
-----
看英国的与中国的表演,就知道团队与集体的区别是什么了
----
钢丝 开闭幕式的主要耗材
------
香港歌星唱的“北京我爱你”不如开幕式的“五星红旗”!
------
中国的东西,就是:电视机里的人狂喜,观众神情漠然。
-------
不知道挂那些红布是什么意思....
----
开幕式没看,闭幕式也没看,看来得补看一下英国的八钟。
-------
还是老一套,人海站术,敲锣打鼓,拖沓沉重,严肃枯燥,实在看不下去了,张易谋,我服了你的大脑.
-------
看了和志愿者拉着手进场的小女孩们的笑,心里很不是滋味,为什么就不能看到自然的表情呢?
--------
我就看见一群猴子,飞来飞去的。
-----------
英国的八分钟确实有味,既大众化,又精致完美!
-----------
土家妹子出来了给    表演了,还重金请了个搭档
----
真担心他再弄出个“大红灯笼高高挂”。
-----
奥运开幕式、闭幕式我全都不看。祝福猫眼看人绝大多数认真对待生活的人...
-------
场面宏大,内容空洞!
-----
周正龙怎么没来?不完美呀
-------
太晕了,那个什么人肉塔的,象一群虫子在上面蠕动,超恶心
----
也就是一大型团体操
------
传说中最特别的熄火方式,原来就是把煤气炉的开关给拧了啊
------
英国八分钟,够张艺谋学几辈子了
-----
太缺乏现代的气息,一个劲搞狂喊狂敲,搞宣传、搞人气。中国远没有与世界接轨!
两个字:胡乱!
---------------
蚂蚁王国,名副其实
-----
做作成分太多,失望!!!
===========

再让我们看看英国人自己的评价吧,人家应该比你了解伦敦吧。

Oh my the Chinese will be a hard act to follow. What a shambles the British effort was, very embarrassing indeed. A double decker bus, beckham, an xfactor winner, a sweaty aging rock star, dancers with umbrellas throwng newspapers everywhere. I guess a good symbol of modern day Britain. I fear our efforts will always be second class to China. This might show new labour off for what they are and what they have done to our once great country
  天啊,中国人的表演将是很难去学习,英国的表现是这么的丢脸,丢脸之极。一辆双层公交,贝克汉姆,一个选秀赢家,一个老摇滚明星,一群舞者拿这雨伞乱丢报纸,我猜这就是现代伦敦的标志。我恐怕我们的表现对比中国来说永远只能是二等。。。。。。

The dancing was a bit straggly in the " London " routine . After seeing all the cyclists taking part,the Chinese will think "Nobody can afford cars in London "
    伦敦的例行表演中登场的那些舞者简直就是群魔乱舞。眼看着那些骑着自行车的家伙也来凑热闹,中国人都会认为“伦敦人都买不起车啦”

The British "teaser" was ok, but we were disappointed to see the performer in the wheelchair was not in fact disabled but was leaping around later in the dance.
    英国人还不赖,不过当我们发现那位坐轮椅的表演者根本不是残疾的时候--他在稍后的舞蹈中到处蹦达来着 --- 好失望呀么好失望。
    Did anyone else this the 'London 8 minutes' presentation was - dare I say it - rubbish!? Leona sang her heart out on top of a ladder, on top of a bus whilst 20 contemporary dancers did their stuff way below. It was just so low key relative to what had gone on before it.
    这儿还有没有人也觉得这次“伦敦8分钟”表演根本就是--恕我直言--垃圾!?Leona站在那巴士顶上的高架子上唱歌,简直把她的小心肝都给吓破了;同时还有那20来个家伙在底下伴舞。跟之前的那些表演相比,真是够丢分的了。

But oh, our offering at the closing ceremony was embarrassing.A red bus,a pop singer, an ageing rocker and an overpaid ball kicker was awful. Where was our great Island heritage portrayed in all this flummery?
  哦,我们在闭幕式上的表现真丢脸。一辆红吧是,一个流行歌手,一个摇滚老头,还有个我们付了太多薪水给他的踢球的家伙 -- 这一切都太糟糕了。在这堆乱七八糟的糟粕里头,我们这个伟大岛屿的传承却无处可见。
    Organisers - please do better for us in 2012.
   组织者 -- 行行好,好好干~在2012年给我们挣点脸
I've just watched the Olympic closing ceremony, and as I feared, Britain's contribution was embarassing and totally pathetic - I just hope they manage to do better in 2012. It will obviously be impossible to rival the spectacular pageant that Beijing provided, but I thought the dancing (if you can call that dancing) and the Leona Lewis/Jimmy Page effort was just pitiful. Hopefully, we can ditch all this government inspired 'Cool Britannia' garbage and present something a bit more slick and professional.
  ————————
  :刚看了闭幕式,跟我担心的一样,英国的表现真丢人而且完全令人失望,我只希望他们2012年能搞好点儿。很明显我们没法跟北京搞出的壮观场面好点,但我想那些舞蹈(如果你管那个叫舞蹈)和俩歌手的表演都很令人遗憾。希望我们能够摆脱政府提倡的那些“酷酷的大不列颠”的垃圾,展现一些更专业和娴熟(?)的东西
I agree that Adrian Childs was poor: he seemed to think that he was on the One Show.

The London Bus routine was pretty much rubbish ... the music was poor and everything smacked of pop culture. Period.

The Games themselves were superbly run. The BBC was teetering on the brink of overblown nationalism, however.
  ——————————
  我也觉得Adrian Childs很可怜,他看上去以为自己是在个人秀。。
  伦敦巴士的演出特别垃圾,音乐很糟糕,所有一切都带着流行文化时代的味道。
  运动会本身搞得非常好,但bbc有过分的民族主义之嫌(是嫌bbc吹捧英国运动员太厉害?)

I live in Germany and, like the person from Singapore, will be ashamed to meet my friends tomorrow

我住在德国,就像那个住新加坡人说的,明天去见朋友的时候会变的很丢脸。

Jimmy Page and David Beckham have been massive icons of British popular culture. I'm not especially a fan of either, but they perfectly suited to the ceremony.

Not bothered either way about Leona whatshername, but the chief embarrassment, reducing us instantly to laughing stock of the world and diminishing at a stroke the achievements of our athletes, was the presence of Boris Bloody Johnson!!! This man symbolizes everything wrong with Britain - a deeply untalented buffoon, with a thoroughly sinister interior. Get him off the stage once and for all.
  ————————

Jimmy Page和贝壳都是英国流行文化的重大标志。我并不是他们的粉丝,但他们很适合这个演出。
  那个叫Leona啥啥的演出我也不觉得糟(就是那个独唱的mm),但是最大的丢人之处,直接把我们埋汰成全世界的笑料并且抹杀了我们的运动员取得的成绩的,就是那个虾米Boris Johnson的出现!这家伙象征着英国所有糟糕的东西——一个完全没有天赋的小丑,内心丑恶(?——8知道这个是谁,知道的筒子解释一下吧)。把他永远逐出舞台吧!
When I heard about the plans for the London presentation, including the "arrangement" of the national anthem and the rehashed 70s rock music, I thought "it can't possibly be as bad as I'm imagining it". Well, it wasn't. It was a thousand, toe-curlingly hideous times worse. Against the dignity, seriousness and power of the Chinese displays, it was so far beyond embarrassing, my brain has already almost forgotten it, in a desperate paroxysm of self-defence.
  ---------------
  当我听到伦敦发表的计划,包括“安排的”国歌和70年代的摇滚歌曲,我想这不可能比我想象的还要糟糕,好了,它不是,它是千万倍的更加糟糕。对比尊严的,严肃的和力量的中国表演,它比丢脸还要丢脸,在绝望的自我保护状态下,我的大脑已经将它忘记。

饿滴神,我希望闭幕式这8分钟不是预示着四年之后我们要展示出来的东西。
  这个感觉不止8分钟,希望我们跑上台去表演的时候世界上其他人都跑出去泡吧了……(哈哈)
  我们的运动员值得比这个好得多的东西,他们为我们在北京赢得了骄傲(别忘了还有残奥会)并且会继续这样做

Mind you, from the wretched logo to the vacuous miming chick to David Bloody Beckham, it was all a perfect reflection of London and England as they now are: cheap, tatty, shallow, and above all laughing enormously at their own jokes while the rest of the world looks on with contempt. Perfect.

Now, 2012... where can I go to avoid it all? Please can I move to China?
  现在,2012--跑到哪里我可以完全的避开它?请问我能搬到中国去吗?

我一直迷着奥运会,也很为英国队的表现骄傲,可是饿滴神啊,闭幕式的8分钟到底在干啥啊!
  中国人的表演非常令人着迷,可我们就只有一辆红巴士和一些发光物(是指巴士变形后出来的绿哇哇的东西咩?)
  把这些东西搞到一起去的人应该被炒鱿鱼,在我们继续丢人之前。
  ps:bbc的报道应该给颁一块金牌,一流的。
A beautifully organised Games all around, then Boris appears, jacket undone, looking like a drunk who gatecrashed the party, what an embarrassment

一个组织有序的美丽的运动会,然后Boris出现了,
  衣冠不整

像个酒鬼一样冲进了派对

多么令人羞耻啊!!!!!

---可怜的英国绅士
I have a Grandson living and working in Beijing and I only hope he stays under cover until the humilation dies down a little. It certainly will never go away.

In 8 mins we have become the laughing stock of the world.

我有一个孙子生活和工作在北京,我只希望他在这丢人的气氛减小前藏好自己。它肯定永远不会消失。

在这8分钟,我们已成为世界笑柄
Funny how the Beijing Olympics had absolutely nothing to do with Beijing. They were all about China. But the London Olympics are apparently all about London.

有趣的是,北京奥运和北京没什么太大关系,而是关于整个中国。但是伦敦奥运很明显只和伦敦有关

Is anyone else finding this all a bit shabby after the chinese dancing etc

大家有没有发现,在中国的舞蹈等等后面出场,他们显得多么寒酸啊

Why don't my buses look like that?

汗,我坐的公交车怎么不像那个样子

哎。。。英国人的反应忽然让我好怀念,哈哈。。。

可怜我身边的英国小伙子,从八分钟开始他就一直抱着头,等到小贝出来时这孩子一路嚎叫着冲出去了。。。

囧。。。

1.他們(中國)很明顯地將精彩的體育這個詞展現得很成功. 中國人十分清楚地知道如何去做這種事, 不像劉易斯李昂娜, 其麼吉米, 踢球的碧咸等人演示的這種這麼令人羞恥的, 慚愧的, 勁爛的2012年的倫敦預演. Boris Johnson(倫敦市長)在紅地氈上的瞎扯提醒了我有關比利的頂撞,而得到了六個最好的短打(棒球).

2.北京的奧林匹克自始至終都是精彩的, 除了那可憐的十分令人困窘的倫敦"裝飾". 全世界的人會怎麼想? 那個當事人(英國的)應該被立即開除. 如果他們連十分鐘的展演都做不好的話, 預示倫敦的奧林匹克也會弄不好.

3.NND NND NND...Boris(倫敦市長)看起來很肥...NND...必須要批評了...倫敦的2012年要變成可怕的怨聲載道了...唉...可憐的倫敦不是巴黎...因此會更加棘手...花冤枉錢...但是我們正在設法把它弄得很便宜...NND NND...中國人會想我們這裡在下雨...唉 唉...看看這裡有多少傢伙在報怨著! 你們TMD怎麼回事!

The Chinese did it again the closing was amazing. First class and out of this world. The one negative was the London Show what in the heck was that. In Athens when the Chinese did there welccome to show it was amazing and you knew you where going to get something special in Beijing. I hope that London does better than what they showed to-day.
  大致翻译一下:
  中国人又让他们的闭幕式(和开幕式一样)一样NB,世界一流甚至超越世界!唯一让人不爽恶心呕吐的是伦敦的8分钟。在雅典闭幕式的时候,中国人华丽丽滴欢迎表演,就让人知道北京会展现出他的特别之处。我希望伦敦会比我们今天所看到的做得好些。
BCHimself, in fact, all Chinese(not only the Chinese in china but the Chinese all over the world, including Chinese Canadian) know and most of them are happy to watch this game, it's finally over now, and you did not and will not watch such a game in a long time.
  翻译:BCHimself(貌似id名字),事实上,所有中国人(不光是在中国的中国人,还有全世界的海外华人,包括在加拿大的华人)都知道,而且非常开心滴在看奥运会,现在已经结束了,但是在很长一段时间内,你再也看不到这么NB的奥运会了!!

4.中國和北京表現得太NB了,展現於各個方面. 而且, 謝謝你---BBC電台的全面報導. 可憐的你(BBC)可惜不能刪剪碧咸的出現--- 否則是一個完美的十分鐘(預演)

5.我承認我不太知道Boris Johnson(倫敦市長)的事, 但是他看起來就像一個無家可歸的流浪漢, 他一點都不尊重那些可憐的觀眾. 我認為這個節目因為有成千上萬人在觀看, 他該先去諮詢下怎麼穿衣,才不會令他在露面時,讓人覺得他看上去象個蠢貨白癡!

Great Olympics (understatement) I think that London will have a hard time to live up to the new standard (by the way Jesse C- the female singer was Leona Lewis...).
  Good luck to Vancouver and lets hope we have another reason to be proud of the Maple Leaf (bring back the ROOTS uniforms).
  CBC就不能找一个比Jesse Campigotto专业点的文章吗???中国人值得比这更多哟的尊重。这届奥运会绝对滴了不起,而且中国人也确实显示出了什么是真正的民族自豪感!!CBC对这次奥运会的上百万的中国人毫无尊重,这种白痴文章就像一个高中生背包族写的(游记)。
  (保守滴说),真是一届伟大的奥运会。我想伦敦想要提高一点水平将会是很难滴(以那个女歌手Leona Lewis的方式?)
  加油温哥华,希望我们有其他的原因来为枫叶(国旗)骄傲!!

怎么英国人还没中国人了解伦敦呢?呵呵,一个很有趣的现象,说明了什么呢?

[ 本帖最后由 sky25327 于 2008-8-26 12:21 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2008-8-26 11:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 CA100 于 2008-8-25 14:29 发表
看来不同文化的交流与理解认识是一个长期的过程.直观上来讲伦敦8分钟我一片空白,没感觉.
这里需要提请注意的是,西方媒体借此以我们不能读懂人家羞辱中国落后愚昧,这是第一.
第二,国内一些崇洋西式右派精英,自以为是 ...

意料之中.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-26 11:36 | 显示全部楼层
"Beijing doesn't do downsized."

Only useful sentence in that entire story.

Anyway, was a fantastic closing to a great Olympics. As much as I hate to see it over, there is one good thing about it being finished now: with eyes off Beijing, all the negativity and idiotic comments can finally cease. God knows they tried to dampen the spirit and joy, but you failed in my books.

Thank you Beijing and China. Thank you Canada. Thank you to all of the other countries and their athletes. Thank you to all who participated in the 2008 Olympics to make it so memorable。
  “北京做得不赖。”
  整篇文章唯一有用的一句。
  不管怎么说,这是一场伟大奥运会的了不起的闭幕式。我很讨厌看到你说的那些,闭幕式唯一的好处是:以后我们可以不用天天看到北京鸟,所有消极的和讽刺的言论不会再来强奸我们的眼球鸟。鬼知道他们干嘛老对中国JJWW冷嘲热讽,可惜这对我是木有影响滴。
  谢谢北京谢谢中国,谢谢加拿大,谢谢所有其他国家的运动员,谢谢所有参与2008北京奥运的人,是你们,让我如此难忘

Great show,fantastic,well done,CHINA.

People,don't be ridiculous,it's a game,let's just enjoy the closing ceremony.

P.s.the firework doesn't cost me a penny,or you guys wanna criticize China's human right again? what a shame! Why don't we just mind own business?
  we have a lot of things to worry about in Canada.

I like Olympics,it has been so much fun for the past 16 days,can't wait till Vancouver 2010.
  伟大的,了不起的闭幕式!好样的,中国!
  童鞋们,表这么**好伐?只是一场游戏,我们就尽情享受闭幕式不好么?
  PS,那些烟火没有花我一毛钱,你们这些人又要开始批判中国的人权问题了??拜托,表这么无耻好伐?真是丢脸,为什么我们要关注别人的事?多多关心自己的事行不?我们加拿大自己都有一大堆事要担心。
  我喜欢奥运会,在过去的16天里它带给了我无穷的欢乐。真是迫不及待滴等等2010年温哥华了(囧,我火星了,2010温哥华有啥大事???)

It's really too bad that the online commentary about the closing ceremonies has to be so critical and negative. My apologies to all Non-Canadians who visit the site and are unfortunate enough to stumble across this commentary.
  关于闭幕式的都是如此消极和批判的,我真是太无语了。我对所有来访问这个网页的非加拿大朋友表示歉意,赶快跳过这些评论吧

CBC, you obviously have been benefitting from the Bejing Olympic broadcasts..perhaps you should remember that these Olympics have been completed on time in a spectacular way. Our own 1976 Olympics were a far cry from these in Montreal..imcomplete and incompetent..have you forgotten so much already? Before you judge other countries..judge Canada!?!?!
  翻译:CBC,你们明显从转播这次北京奥运会赚大发了。也许你们应该注意,这次奥运会是如此壮观滴按时结束滴,而我们自己的1976年蒙特利尔奥运会确是在一片吵闹声中结束的,如此不完整,而且如此不合格。。。难道你们都忘了吗???
  在你们评判其他国家的时候,别忘了先看一下自己!?!?!!!!

First I would say thank you CBC to bring out such great event.

For people who complaining human rights, faky voices, air pollution in Beijing, please wake up and clear your mind, look at canada, CBC never broadcast anything supporting communist(do they also have human rights);secondly, our Toronto officers allows propane facility built 50 meters away from residents and the blast ruined so many people's house, why don't you say louder on those issues?

首先我要谢谢CBC给我们带来了如此盛大的闭幕式。
  给那些抱怨北京人权、噪音好污染的人说,醒醒吧,清醒一下头脑,看看我们自己--加拿大,CBC从来不会报导GCD的任何好事(他们也有人权吧?)
  其次,我们的多伦多ZF允许在离居民区50米远的区域兴建丙烷场所(注:应该是指有污染的吧,我也不知道具体怎么翻),而且这些气浪毁坏了如此多的居民住房,为什么不对自己的这些事情声音大一点呢(也就是多关注一点吧)

Come on, canadians, we have great value to our culture and environment.however we need to rethink, it is not good time to complain Chinese and Beijing(it seems whatever they did is just bad/negative,think about this , whatever they did is to entertain you canadian like all foreigners) we have to think about our own issues first and how we could participate in this world with our strength.
  拜托,我们加拿大人自己的文化和环境也是有价值的好伐?我们需要再次思考啊,这不是抱怨北京批判中国的好时候啊(看起来好像不管中国怎么做都是错滴。想想这些吧,他们所做的一切都是想使得包括我们加拿大人在内的所有外国人过得更愉快)。我们必须首先好好思考自己的事情,怎么样才能是的我们加拿大在世界上更加富强啊!!
I think this article was written by a tween. The comments are very childish and demeaning. These athletes have just gone through the ringer to cap off 4 years of training and China probably put themselves in the hole to put on these games. The least we could do is appreciate the efforts and for heaven's sake, leave the darn politics out of this. Deal with politics after, I'm all for it but the athletes shouldn't be penalized for politicians' self serving ignorance.
  ------------------------------
  我觉得这篇文章是个tween(不知道是什么东东)写的。内容十分幼稚,十分**。运动员们刚刚经历了4年的训练好刻苦,中国给了他们展示自己实力的舞台(奥运会),看在上帝的面上,我们首先做的应该是感谢他们(中国)作出的努力,让TMD政治滚远点!
  运动员不应该为政客的愚蠢好白痴而受到惩罚!!

This is a VERY POORLY written article.

May I ask how old are you, Jesse Campigotto? The tone, the words and the attitude of this article is clearly wirtten by an 8-yr old.

I have no idea why CBC would let this article to be posted on the site, this article shows disrespect of China, Chinese, and the Olympics games. Why don't you priase about the effort, the time, and the manpower China has put on for this show, for this olympics? So few little mistakes is greater than the overall result?

As a Canadian I am ashame of what you have wirtten, and how disrespect you are.

So if during the winter olympics, canada did a great job in the closing ceremony but with a few mistakes. And other media around the world just focus on thsoe mistakes, writing negative comments about it, bashing the effort canadians have put in. What would you think? Do you think those media are very biased? dont you think those are childish, immature beheaviour? Putting down others to make oneself looks better.

Think before you write.
  翻译:这是一篇灰常灰常**的文章!
  我想问问Jesse Campigotto,您贵庚?这语调,这用词,这态度简直是个8岁的小娃娃滴。
  我8明白为虾米CBC居然能让这种狗P不通的文章出现在网页上,这篇文章不但对中国毫无尊重,更是对奥林匹克的不敬!为什么你们就不能为中国为奥运付出的努力、时间、人力表示哪怕一点点的赞扬??难道一点点的瑕疵可以掩盖所有的成果和努力???
  作为加拿大人我为你写的感到羞耻,你太不值得人尊重鸟!
  如果加拿大在冬奥会闭幕式上取得巨大成功但是有一小点点瑕疵,而世界上其他媒体都只聚焦在这点瑕疵上,写一些负面的评论,攻击加拿大人对此付出飞努力,你会怎么想??你不觉得那些媒体都是有偏见的吗?你不觉得他们很幼稚很白痴很**吗??贬低别人来显得自己高尚??
  (用你的猪脑壳)先想好再写好伐?????

Jesse, have you actually watched the closing ceremony? If you did, where is your journalistic objectivity? Quite a few of your notes were not even factual. I believe you owe the readers a big apology.
  继续做小蜜蜂:Jesse(注:作者的名字)你真的看了闭幕式??如果你看了,你作为记者的客观到哪里去了??i写的很多东西甚至完全不是真实的。我觉得你应该给你的读者道歉!!

Congratulations to the people of China and its government for making the Beijing 2008 games a proud part of a long history of the Olympic movement.

Chinese people everywhere can join in the 'feeling proud' sentiment. A job well done!
  翻译:WOW!祝贺中国,恭喜中国政府,给我们带来了奥林匹克运动史上的骄傲的一届--北京2008奥运会!
  每个地方的中国人都有发自内心的骄傲情感。真棒!

"Next, an ensemble of clean-cut young Chinese pop stars takes the stage for a song about — from what I can gather — how awesome Beijing is. Take that, High School Musical."

ya, this piece is VERY biased. come on, who the hell cares if its lip syncing!!?? These cerimonies are absolutl。
  “其次,一个口齿不清的中国流行歌星在舞台上合唱了一首歌---从这我可以说---北京真是无趣无聊没劲。你看那,简直是高中音乐会!”(注:这是引用文章的某段话)
  喂,这段也太太太偏见了吧?!拜托,谁TMD在乎发音是不是同步??这个闭幕式灰常辉煌灰常油菜!!!
The song “You and Me” made the moment of the "Olympic flame was extinguished" very touching. I had the same feeling like saying goodbye to my best friends and family and don't know when we will meet again.

I want to comment on what you wrote about David Beckham punting a soccer ball into a crowd of volunteers.

“David Beckham materializes and punts a soccer ball into a crowd of volunteers, who have no idea what to do. They all have a ‘I'm not touching that ball for fear of reprisal’ look on their faces.”

I don’t understand why you felt and wrote this way. Maybe it was because you were worrying too much about China’s human rights and that made you feel that if they touch the ball, they will get reprisal. After I saw your post, I replayed this part a few times and every time, I only saw the crowd of volunteers was running for the ball and the guy who got the ball looked very happy and excited. Nothing like what you wrote about the ball. Please watch CBC again tonight for the encore and pay more attention this time:)
  翻译:
  “我和你”这首歌是的奥运会旗交接的时候如此让人感动!我也有同样的感触,就像和最好的朋友和家人离别却不知何日再见一样。
  我想对你这段关于贝克汉姆把足球踢向一群志愿者这段评论一下。
  “David Beckham 突然出现,把一个足球踢向一群不知所措的志愿者。他们所有人的脸上都写着'我可不没有去碰它,不要报复我'这样的表情”(注:文章中的段落)
  我不理解你为什么有这种感觉,而且用这种方式写。也许你是太担忧中国的人权问题了,使得你感觉如果他们碰了那个球,就会遭到报复一样。在我看了你的报道后,我重新看了这部分好几次而每一次我看到的只是一群志愿者蜂拥奔向这个球,拿到这个球的志愿者非常激动和开心。完全不是你写的这样。
  请在晚上重播的时候睁大眼好好再看一遍!!
I think Jesse Campigotto's article was a little condescending to the effort put forth by the Chinese. I though they did an amazing job and the opening and closing ceremonies were fantastic. I did think the British contribution was a bit foolish (except Jimmy Page, he was brilliant). These games were truly exceptional and even though Rogge didn't say it, I will "These were the best games I've ever seen." Personally, I'm glad they weren't marred by protest and political statements. Leave those for the politicians, the games are for the athlete and nobody else. I thought Phelp's was unbelievable and despite Rogge's opinion, Bolt was out of this world. he broke the 100 and 200 with ease and in my opinion, he deserves to be cocky and celebrate. After all, he truly is the fastest man in the world. Finally, congratulations to our Canadian athletes, they perfomed brilliantly. However, I do wish they had a better outfit for the closing ceremonies. I agree, bring back Roots. I can't wait for Vancouver!
  翻译:
  我觉得Jesse Campigotto的文章对中国所作出的努力有点无视。我觉得他们棒极了,开幕式好闭幕式都是如此的了不起。我确实觉得英国的表现有一点愚蠢(当然除了Jimmy Page哈,他很棒)。这场奥运会确实值得敬重,即使罗格不说,我也要说“这是我所看过的最好的一届奥运会”。
  就我个人来说,我非常高兴他们没有被反对者和政治运动所抵制。把那些扔给政客吧,奥运会只是给运动员的。我觉得菲尔普斯让人难以置信,博尔特的表现用罗格的话来说,是非人类。他轻轻松松打破了100米和200的世界纪录。在我看来,他值得骄傲好庆贺。毕竟,他是世界上最快的人。
  最后,祝贺加拿大运动员们,他们表现得非常棒。但是我还是希望他们在闭幕式的时候稍微表现好一点(补:他们的论坛在说他们的运动员在闭幕式上不礼貌)。
  我同意,把根带回来,强烈期待2010年温哥华。
What a fantastic show! It is truly EXCEPTIONAL! the firework show is the best show i've ever seen in my entire life! Congratulations to all our Canadian athletes!!!!! What a great journey of our athletes to Beijing! I am so proud of you guys!

Finally, I have a few words to you, Jesse Campigotto. I put you at the last because this is where you belong to. I am so ashamed of you and I couldn't believe what I've just read from your report. While everyone else in the world is enjoying a great show and celebrating friendship, unity, excitement, you are here to expressing your negativity and disgrace to a country who has put so much effort to host the rest of the world for 16 days, with their warmest welcome and dedication. While all our Canadian athletes expressed their respect and gratefulness to the Chinese during interviews, you, a journalist who should have reported the balanced truth and objective news, showed incredibly disrespect and arrogance to those nice and welcoming Chinese. If I were a Chinese performer, volunteer, or simply a Beijinger, I'd be so hurt by your disrespect. I am so ashamed of you.
  ----------------------------
  多么震撼的晚会啊!!真正的了不起!!焰火表演是我有生之年见过的最美最好的一次!祝贺所有的加拿大运动员!!!!我们的运动员在北京是多么难忘多么爽的一次经历啊!我为你们感到骄傲!

最后,我有些话想对你说,Jesse Campigotto。我把你放在最后是因为你本来就只能排在末尾。你太无耻了,我几乎不能相信我从你的文章中读到的内容。当世界上每个人都在享受这场伟大的闭幕式的时候,人们庆贺友谊、庆贺统一、兴奋加感动,你却在这里对一个付出如此多努力,用他们最温暖的欢迎和服务,为世界贡献了完美的16天的国家JJWW,满口胡言乱语。
  当我们所有的加拿大运动员都在采访中对中国表达他们的尊重和感激的时候,你,一个本应该代表客观和公正的记者,却对这么一个友好的国家发表你明显带着不尊重和无知的言论。
  如果我是一个中国演员、志愿者,或是普通的一个北京人,你的无耻言论会对我造成多么大的伤害!我鄙视你!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-26 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
Well, that is simply not true. We all saw the volunteers charging to get the ball, and the lucky guy who got it was pretty happy about it.
  Did Jesse Campigotto write up the script beforehand? What a disgrace。
  喂,完全不是这样好伐??我们都看到的是志愿者们蜂拥滴去抢那个球,而那个幸运的小子还非常开心。
  Jesse Campigotto在写这篇文章之前有没有打草稿啊??简直丢脸丢到家了。
Replicate it, we don’t have a chance it hell. For one thing we’ll be lucky to find 1% of the volunteers from Beijing. Perhaps all the people claiming on benefits should be forced to volunteer !!!

Smith, London
  复制它,我们根本没TMD机会.其中一点如果我们走运的话我们能找到相当北京1%的志愿者.可能所有人都在抢夺本该属于志愿者的利益.
Forget about the image of Myra Hindley. What about the image of some guy painting graffiti on a wall? What are we trying to say here? "Come to London, where criminal disfigurement of public property is welcomed and celebrated?!"

忘掉Myra Hindley的样子吧.看看那个一群人在墙上涂鸦的画面?我们到底想表现什么?来伦敦吧,这里毁坏公共财产的犯罪行为会受到欢迎.
The Chinese people seem to love all things western (David Beckham included by the looks of it) but in return all we can do is bad mouth them and show no respect. What does that say about us.

There’s an old saying, treat people the same as how you would like to be treated.

Rob, London

中国人似乎喜欢关于西方的所有事情(包括贝克汉姆),但是做为回报我们能做的只是说他们的坏话和不尊重.
  有句古语,用你期待别人对待你的方式来对待别人

Oops, I forgot about the fireworks. Weren't they wonderful!

I was so impressed by how they managed to create the Olympic Rings in the sky - truly amazing.

Thank you China.

[cheesed-off], United Kingdom
  哦...我忘说烟花了,太漂亮了,
  他们是怎样把五环打在天空的,太不可思议了.

谢谢中国.

In my time I've witnessed countless Royal Variety Performances and the opening ceremony of the Dome. This British fiasco was worse than any of them, and even at only eight minutes seemed interminable. No wonder London mayor Boris Johnson looked so uncomfortable beforehand. He must have known what was coming.
      俺目睹过无数的盛大演出也看了DOME(这个不大明白)的开幕式,这回英国的演出可真是一场彻头彻尾的失败,比我看过的那些演出中的任何一次都更糟糕,以至于演出虽然只有8分钟,都让人觉得冗长的无法忍受。怪不得伦敦市长包里斯囧孙在那之前看起来相当不爽-- 他一准是早就知道了接下来就要丢脸了。

I have two tips for you, Boris. Keep your hands out of your pockets when attending high-profile events like this, and secondly fire whoever responsible for this fiasco and hire proper showbiz professionals – from Las Vegas if necessary – to handle the opening and closing ceremonies in 2012. Another toe-curling embarrassment like this would be unendurable.
    波利斯(伦敦市长),俺有两个锦囊妙计贡献给你:一,在如此盛大高端的场合下,丫儿地把手从你那兜兜里掏出来;二,赶紧炒了那个端出英国8分钟这么一锅垃圾的责任人,2012年英国办开幕式闭幕式的时候一定要雇些演艺圈里的专业人员--万不得已的时候从赌城拉斯维加斯找也成哪。咱谁也受不了到时候再来那么一出让人囧的脚趾头都抽抽的尴尬演出!!
Added: Sunday, 24 August, 2008, 14:54 GMT 15:54 UK
    The closing ceremony was, as expected, spectacular and beautiful.
     闭幕式就像想象中的那样壮观和美丽
    Added: Sunday, 24 August, 2008, 14:51 GMT 15:51 UK
    I have just finished watching the Closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics. I must say that it was an incredible show from the beginning to the end. The whole event went on very smoothly. I agree with the IOC chairman that these games have opened China to the world and the world to China. 我刚刚看完北京奥运会的闭幕式。不得不说这是一场从头到尾都令人称奇的表演。整个表演尽展的很顺利。我同意国际奥组委的说法“这个奥运会会让中国与世界互相沟通”
  Thank you family of China. Thank you Beijing 2008.
    We are all Children of the World and China have proved that to us.
    All of the Olympians deserve credit for all the dedication and effort. It is the Greatest Show on Earth. With the best of the best. 2012 will be a great test for GB and as one Nation what a great challenge for us.
     谢谢你中国,谢谢你北京2008
   我们都是世界之子,中国向我们证明了这个道理。
   所有选手的努力都是值得的。这是地球上最伟大的盛会。最中之最。2012对英国来说是一个考研和挑战。

Added: Sunday, 24 August, 2008, 14:44 GMT 15:44 UK

Well done China on a fantastic organisation of the games which was flawless and Team GB for their medal haul. Thank you China for putting the U.S into second place.
    (注意看最后一句 --)

中国在赛会的组织上干的棒极了,梦幻一般的毫无瑕疵。英国选手也一样。谢谢你,中国,你们让美国掉到第二的位置去了。
  Added: Sunday, 24 August, 2008, 14:42 GMT 15:42 UK

Well done, China! You have given the world a magnificent Olympics despite the efforts of the chattering classes in the Western media to portray you as some Stalinist state.
   中国棒极了!你给了整个世界一个精彩绝伦的奥运会,与此同时西方媒体还在喋喋不休的努力把你塑造成斯大林主义似的的国家。

刚才看法烂西一个论坛关于闭幕式的楼 差不多有一百多层了 有很多法国银民也跟XQ一样一边看闭幕一边刷楼 主要是抱怨和狂骂几个电视解说不停地blablablabla 把一个个美妙绚丽的时刻都破坏掉 还自作聪明地把一些表演安排提前说出来 他们商量着要不要干脆到机场去扔罐子烂水果来迎接这三个蠢货。。。

至于闭幕式——中间人塔菊花那里估计是把他们忽悠住了 整整N分钟没有人回帖 之后就是一片赞叹声——Cérémonie extraordinaire, vraiment exceptionnel, j'ai adorée. Bravo aux athlètes, ils nous ont offert un spectacle magnifique, et également bravo aux chinois qui ont réussi à organiser les plus beaux jeux que j'ai vu jusqu'a présent. 出色的闭幕式,真的无与伦比,我很喜欢。为运动员叫好,因为他们给我们带来这场精彩的体育表演。同样也要为中国人民,因为他们成功地举办了这场我至今为止看过的最美丽的盛会。

C'était tout simplement beau, et quand je sentais que Bilalian allait annoncer quelque chose j'ai coupé le son. 就是美啊~ 而当我感到BILALIAN(主持人之一)要讲什么事情的时候,我就把声音给关掉。(因为这个解说总是讲废话,要么讲西藏,要么提前说马上要出来的表演细节)
  在过去的几周内可以感受到我们的运动员在北京奥运会上迸发的不寻常的热情。所有的金牌得主,奖牌榜第四名的位置——谁曾想到过呢?

随即在昨天的闭幕式上,英国的8分钟窗口时间——邀请全世界前往伦敦2012年奥运会  ——正如BBC台窒息的解说所描述的那样。你猜咋了?牛皮吹爆了

在成百上千的令人战栗的牛逼的中国舞者,杂技演员,歌手和焰火技师之中,一辆红色的,双层伦敦巴士突兀凶恶的开进鸟巢体育馆

-一些英国的蹩脚的现代舞年轻人装作在巴士站等候,一个聪聪的10岁小姑娘被the viewers of 开船旗选中,出现在巴士门口,收到一个足球并转交给小贝,后者晚些时候将它踢向疯狂的运动员人群。

他对这一艰巨的任务有何感想呢?这是伦敦的骄傲,也是我的骄傲。他无比愚蠢地回答。多么典型的英国足球明星啊。  

巴士的顶层最后展开,露出绿色的灌木装饰的不可辨认的伦敦地标和选秀节目的冠军-Leona Lewis——在液压电梯上缓缓升起,在一件似乎由200码皱褶的bacofoil做成的裙子里显得相当不安

更恐怖的是老糊涂的,汗哒哒的齐柏林飞艇的主因吉他手吉米佩吉,当他努力弹奏著名的whole lotta love 中的即兴段落时,他的雪白的头发不明智的向后梳成一个傻逼的小猪尾巴

不幸的是他俩事实上都难以被听见,并且所有关于这首歌著名的脏段子的八卦最终都变得无聊因为你几乎听不到他们。歌声如同一部放在铁桶里的糟糕的晶体收音机,尽管在意识的其他部分,尤其是多明戈延长的适合,声音优美并且易于接受。
What was that red bus /umbrella garbage all about? What an embarrassment for UK. It was not so much the pathetic handover performance that upset me, but the arrogant, rude and disgraceful behavior of London’s mayor Boris Johnson when attending the handover party in Bejing. Show some respect Mr BJ ! Beijing was a gracious host and deserves some praise at the handover.
  红巴士和雨伞把戏确实是堆垃圾,根本就是不知所云!英国太尴尬了!不过那场糟糕的会旗移交仪式还只是让我小小失望了一把,真正雷翻我的是伦敦市长波利斯囧孙那厮的傲慢粗鲁及无耻行径!拜托!请向北京市长表示出尊敬来!北京这次的表现完美,作为一个和蔼亲切的东道主,完全值得在移交仪式上赢得褒扬!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这些中国人怎么这么的不自尊、自爱呢?世界人民都说你们办的节目很好,就自己说不行!奇怪!另外凭什么说伦敦8钟的节目比我们的好!凭大众奥运?如果真是这样,何必每一界都要搞个开幕式,不如就在大街上办个演唱会不就行了,然后让运动员们都上去唱卡拉OK!想上去唱的观众就上去唱,那不更大众化了!这些中国人真奇怪!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:38 | 显示全部楼层
说明了很多  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
“看英国的八分钟,就像人吃多了山珍海味,简单的青菜反而令人舒服。”

这句话其实挺能反应这种现象的,中国人山珍海味吃多了就想吃青菜,英国人成天寡吃青菜见了山珍海味就受不了。八分钟我挺喜欢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
好像发过了,,,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:40 | 显示全部楼层
这就是文化差异啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:41 | 显示全部楼层
平常心看待吧.
有的人....................
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:43 | 显示全部楼层
有些崇洋的中国人就是贱,好东西看不懂,偏偏喜欢看伦敦8分钟这样的表演,真恶心!
闭幕式虽然后面的合唱有点难堪,其它都称得上是经典!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
凯迪那个垃圾论坛你也去??很佩服你

对那个垃圾论坛第一感觉就想呕吐,是个人渣就聚集的场所
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
我真没的从没想到还有这样的JY论坛,也真的从来没想过还有这样的一群JY啊。以前听他们说的JY。大都是说中国政府贪污什么的。没想到他们JY到连中国的传统文化也会JY到这个地步,长见识了。LONDON的表演我是只看懂了拿着伞代表他们那里常下雨,其它的什么文化一点都没看懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 11:59 | 显示全部楼层
没听说过凯迪 有谁介绍一下他的事迹?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:00 | 显示全部楼层
国人当自信! 国人当自强!
古代~中国一直是最强大切最富饶的
我们有自己的文化,有自己的特色~用不着自卑与崇洋媚外!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
有一句话“彼岸的风景总是美好的”

反正我觉得中国的表演挺好的,如果你亲身经历现场,会更加感到美丽和自豪。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
其实凯迪的存在一直是我反驳中国没言论自由的关键证据
我相信号称自由民主的台湾 日本都不可能有和凯迪一样的东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:11 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,英国的八分钟表演真的让我觉得太难受了,原本以为闭幕式不好,可是对比伦敦,我真是太骄傲了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:12 | 显示全部楼层
凯迪为什么还能存在?
非常奇怪。这么多年来我一直关注,网监部门都在干什么呢
小网站一个敏感词都不能出现,在凯迪成千上百的敏感词。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 12:13 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得凯迪是一个人渣聚集的地方.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:17 , Processed in 1.776511 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.