回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 23:14 | 显示全部楼层
看到姚明四处被其他国家的奥运选手追着合照是特别好玩的事,他藏也藏不住啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-26 23:33 | 显示全部楼层
6. At 6:10pm on 24 Aug 2008, levdavidovich wrote:
Huw Edwards? Surely, he had forgotten his medication. His most bizarre comment was when Boris was waving the flag (without mishap - well done Boris) and the coverage cut to The Mall at which point the crowd cheered because they were on the screen and Edwards said (I kid you not) "the crowd getting excited about seeing their mayor waving the Olympic flag" Hilarious! Does Edwards assume everyone watching is a bit, well, slow? The crowd were cheering because they were on the big screen. They couldn't care less about Boris and the Olympic flag. They were waiting for the fun to start.
Edwards, go back to royal commentary, when you know everyone who is listening is in care.

Huw Edwards?是的!他肯定又忘了吃药了。他最神经质的评论要数Boris摇旗时候那段了(Boris好样的!摇旗的时候没出啥差错),镜头转到一群欢呼的人群的时候,他竟然说那是因为看到我们的市长在摇旗的原因。天啊,人家是因为看到自己出现在大屏幕上好不好!真是好笑!难道Edwards觉得所有人都在看着吗?人家才不管Boris挥旗帜有多帅呢,人家在等待狂欢的开始。

Edwards,你还是去当皇室发言人好了,那时你就会知道所有人都是在认真的听你到底在扯什么

7. At 6:11pm on 24 Aug 2008, PACSYIP wrote:
The Beijing Olympics was the best in recent history. I am afraid I don't think the London 2012 can match that or even beat the Beijing opening and closing ceremonies. The Chinese government and organisations don't have to worry about the budget, becasue they have no limit at all. They can raise money easily without any doubt. They've got lots of sponsors all over the country and also from the chinese communities around the world to support this olympics. If they want money, all the billionaires give money to the government without any hesitation. Will all the rich billionaires do the same to our London 2012? I don't think so, becasue we are far less as enthusastic as than the Chinese about the olymics. I don't understand why people in this country oppose the olympics games, I just don't understand, we are such a single narrow minded people. The Olympics games is to show the world how powerful our country is, and show the world our culture and wealth. If we want to compete with the Chinese, American and Russian, we have to show them our power, otherwise we will fall behind them.
When you compare the Beijing and the Sydney games, you can spot the differences. The opeing ceremony of this olympics was far better than any other games. No one could even beat that. The Chinese have the brain to create the most sophisticated sequences and they want to show the whole world they have the power to do anything. I can feel the power that they showed when I watched the opening ceremony. It was stunning, even the closing ceremony was far far better than the Sydney games, never mind the Athen games.
If we can rasei twice the amount of the Beijing games, we are very lucky. I doubt we can raise more than 15 billion pounds to hold the games in 2012, unless we have lots of support not only the government but all the top rich billionaries, we definitely need them to behind it. Because at the moment we only have 9.5 billion pounds in our pocket, not good enough to hold the games, not even good enough to have a stunning opeing ceremony. If we want to beat the Chinese, we need support all over the country.
I can understand why Boris Johnson said we would not be intimidated and I can assure you that he will do anything to match the beijing games, even better than that because I can see it in his eyes, he will show the world London can hold big event under his belt. He's got the brain to do it and he's got some cunning ideas as well.

北京奥运是近代历史上最好的一届,我担心2012年的伦敦奥运根本没法跟人家比,甚至开闭幕式也没法比。中国政府和组织者从不用担心预算问题,因为根本就没有限制,提高预算不会招来任何怀疑。他们得到GCD和全球中国人的支持。如果他们想要钱,所有的有钱人都会毫不犹豫的拿出来。我们的有钱人在2012年也会这样做吗?我可不抱希望。因为我们对奥运的热情比中国人差远了,我真是搞不懂为什么中国人对奥运的热情那么高,真是搞不懂,我们是如此思想狭隘的家伙,奥运会是展示自己国家实力的的时候,展示国家的价值观和文化的时候,如果我们想与中国、美国、俄罗斯竞争,我们就需要展示我们的实力,不然就落在他们后面了。
当你比较悉尼奥运和北京奥运的时候,你可以很明显感觉到不同,北京奥运会开幕式超过了以往任何一届,没谁能怀疑这点。中国人很有智慧,他们精确的集团队列向世界显示了他们可以做任何事情,在看开幕式的时候我能感受到那种力量,这太棒了。甚至闭幕式也是远远超过了悉尼的闭幕式,雅典的就更别提了!
如果我们可以让北京奥运举办两次,我们会感觉到非常幸运,我怀疑2012年我们能凭150亿英镑就举办一个成功奥运会,除非除了政府支持之外,还有所有顶级富豪们的相助。不仅仅是开幕式,如果我们想赶上北京,在所有项目上我们都需要支援。
我能理解Boris Johnson说“我们并没有感觉到很大压力”,我也可以向你保证,他做任何事都将以赶上北京为标准。或者做得比那还更好,我可以从他的眼睛里看到。他将向世界展示伦敦在他的带领下能办好一届漂漂亮亮奥运会。他有这个智慧和能力。

8. At 6:13pm on 24 Aug 2008, denwyn wrote:
Pity BJ has no dignity at all, what a slob he looked with his jacket open, hands in pockets. It does not bode well for these games with this buffon at the helm

看Boris Johnson那可怜样,简直没点尊严。敞开的西装不说,还把手放在口袋里,简直像个笨蛋。我能想像在他的带领下伦敦奥运能有多好?!

9. At 6:17pm on 24 Aug 2008, levdavidovich wrote:
"he [bumbling Boris] will show the world London can hold big event under his belt. He's got the brain to do it and he's got some cunning ideas as well."
Are you Frankie Boyle? Do you do stand-up?

“他(装模作样的家伙)能像世界证明在他的地盘我们能举办一届盛大的奥运会,他有这个能力和智慧”

难道你就是传说中的Fankie Boyle(译注:英国一个喜剧演员,详见http://us.profile.myspace.cn/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114749422,这里大概是讽刺作者乱吹。)?你站起来了吗?

10. At 6:24pm on 24 Aug 2008, ManUnited2008 wrote:
London won't be able to compete with Beijing. And that's not because London aren't capable of putting a great Olympics on, it's just Beijing was that good.
The organisation was terrific, stadiums looked breathtaking, it's a bit of a shame about some of the scandals the Chinese have been involved in.
Also, this Olympic games will be remembered as great because of the peformances of the athletes. No matter how well organised a Olympics is, you can't guarentee one competitor is going to win 8 gold medals and break 7 world records or one competitor wins the 100m and 200m gold medal, also breaking both of the world records.
A great two weeks.

伦敦是不可能去跟北京比的啦,当然这也不是说伦敦就不能举办一届伟大的奥运会,只是因为北京太好了,组织太完美了,体育馆太宏伟了,稍稍有些遗憾的是中国人(译注:泛指某些人吧,感兴趣的可以到wikimedia查阅)身陷某些丑闻。

当然,光是那些运动员就足以让北京奥运会常驻人们的记忆。不管你的组织如何完美,你都不可能人为地让一个运动员得到8枚金牌并且打破7项世界纪录,也不能让一个人同时赢得100米和200米的金牌而且也打破纪录。

过去的两周真是太棒了!!

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 08:48 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 23:42 | 显示全部楼层
等翻译...谢谢楼主...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 23:52 | 显示全部楼层
国语还没有问题!洋码码不认识俺……
——干吗不译完?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
楼主译这么多一定很累吧.
不过我真的很喜欢看,从中可以了解,英国普通人的想法,希望你能把下面的译完
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 01:46 | 显示全部楼层
好长, 可得好好翻译了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 04:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主译这么多一定很累
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 04:58 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了,我挖坑继续等,谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 06:05 | 显示全部楼层
AC一天天壮大!顶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 09:00 | 显示全部楼层
好好看,期待后续翻译!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 09:30 | 显示全部楼层
两百多条,真的是太长了,我争取快点翻译完,每楼5条

11. At 6:25pm on 24 Aug 2008, attiq786 wrote:
I was watching John Sopel interviewing Gordon Brown and Gordon looked ecstatatic. Maybe he thinks that this will give hime a rise in the polls. Don't think so as despite the fact we are happy with the British Olympic team, the credit crunch and recession will be the only determining factor in the winning of the next election.
Joh Sopel also looled quite flustered and was trying to cogole people to go and get something stronger to drink. The BBC seem to have a huge number of reporters at Bejing and it must be the best gravy train to be on at the moment.
Another gripe is why do the BBC always seem to have a US sports personality on when they are covering big events. At Wimbledon we have John McEnroe and at the Olympics we have Michael Johnson. Is this a bit of an inferiority complex? Do we not have great Olympians such as Daley Thompson, Steve Ovett, Alan Wells etc that could also do the job. Another question is why Sue Barker gets to present every big sporting event? I would like to see a better mix of presenters and correspondents at the BBC.

我看到布朗在接见John Sopel(译注:不知是否指BBC的那位主持人),大概他觉得这样可以帮他提高支持率吧,别以为我们对英国奥运团队有什么好感,只有处理好经济衰退你才可能赢得下一次选举,那才是正道。

Joh Sopel看上去像喝醉酒一样,然后要别人也跟他一样冲出去整点“猛”的。BBC有超多记者在北京,肯定是过得超级滋润吧。

另一个让我晕倒的是,为什么BBC在报道的时候总是盯着美国运动员,在温网的时候我们看到的是John McEnroe(前美国网球运动员),在奥运会上我们看到的是Michael Johnson(译注:美国田径运动员),你是不是感觉到有些自卑啊?我们也有厉害的运动员!像Daley Thompson, Steve Ovett, Alan Wells (译注:这些都是英国运动员)等等。还有一个问题就是!为什么总是Sue Barker(译注:BBC主持人)报道一些重大赛事?难道BBC没有更好的解说员?

12. At 6:30pm on 24 Aug 2008, kwinquark1 wrote:
Not quite sure about all this hyperbole that is being applied to Beijing. I saw several sports where standards have dropped quite markedly, Gymnastics and Boxing being the prime examples. Not a Magyar Zoltan in sight.
Doubtless one could not find fault in any of the venues - superb. But only a nation with such political will could possibly marshall that effort in these times. What is plainly evident, though, is how much more competitive most events are becoming - many of the smaller nations are beginning to raise their game like never before - Jamaica an obvious example, but Mongolia, The Netherlands - not exactly giants of the world.
Let's assume the majority of contributors are simply bedazzled by the growth of access to the spectacle via the Internet and Satellite TV, rather than the contests. Not a bad thing in itself, but a sense of proportion isn't either.

我不敢确定这所有的夸张词汇是否适于形容北京,我看到好几个曾经一流的运动水平明显下滑,体操和拳击是最好的例子,我不是以Magyar Zoltan(著名的体操运动员http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zolt%C3%A1n_Magyar)的眼光来看的。

毫无疑问,他们的比赛场地找不出任何的缺点——很棒!但是只有这种政治形态的国家才能做到,只有马歇尔才能与之匹敌吧。

很多无名小国也在这届奥运会上取得了令人注目的成绩,牙买加是个最明显的例子,还有蒙古,荷兰。

让我假定大部分参与者都是通过互联网和电视看到,然后迷醉于感受这些奇观,甚至超过比赛本身。这本身并不是件坏事,就看你自己如何看待了。

13. At 6:30pm on 24 Aug 2008, NIKUZAI wrote:
Oh of course most people will be attacking the London segment - because it was crap! There are always going to be two sides to this: those who want to harp on about Britain in WW2 and those who want to paint a modern vision of Britain (i.e. the street dance team seen in the London segment) which is frankly a vision of Britain as seen by a member of our cultural elite (i.e. the London organisers, the BBC, etc).
Some people are at pains to paint us as being no longer stuffy, etc, but they have thrown out the baby with the bathwater by presenting a vision of modern Britain that is so bloody mediocre.
I balked when I saw Leona Lewis, I thought 'these buffoons actually think that an X-Factor finalist is actually representative of Britain. But then, upon reflection, I'm wondering whether a crappy handover segment does sum up modern Britain: crappy, celeb obsessed, an Equalities-derived vision of 'normal' people that normal people wouldn't recognise. Great!
Can I assume that it's going to be more of the same at the 2012 opening ceremony? After the Chinese breathtaking events I have given up hope us rivalling them; instead, all I'm hoping for is that our cultural leaders, sitting in the media, encourage the organisers to put on something that manages not to embarrass the whole country.

不出所料,伦敦那8分钟肯定会被骂死!——因为那简直就是一坨屎。

对这个问题,我们难免会分成两派:一边想要展示伦敦的漫长历史(译者注:直译为二战的伦敦),另一边想要展示一个现代化的伦敦(就像在伦敦街上跳街舞那段一样)。很明显,这才是我们的文化精英分子(就像伦敦奥组委、BBC之流)想展示的英国。
大概很多人跟我一样,看到这么令人无语的伦敦8分钟,简直太心痛了。他们想展现一个现代化的伦敦也不用搞得这么普普通通吧?
(译注:那句thrown out the baby with the bathwater挺好玩的,呵呵。直译为:把宝宝跟洗澡水一起给倒掉了。寓意为精糟不分 )
看到Leona Lewis(译注:唱歌的英国超女)的时候,我彻底石化了。我就想“那些傻子居然会认为X-Factor(英国选秀节目)的冠军最能代表英国”,等我反应过来之后,我就奇怪了,无聊和过气的名人就代表现代化的英国?一个想展示伦敦平民化的表演竟然得不到平民的认同,真是太“精彩”了!
我可以假设2012开幕式也是这样的吗?在看到中国人令人惊奇的开幕式后,对伦敦我是不抱任何希望了。我就希望我们的文化精英们,好好干,别让英国太丢脸就好。

14. At 6:30pm on 24 Aug 2008, newselflee wrote:
The female who hugged Yao Ming was Lauren Jackson, an Australia basketball player playing in WNBA. After Yao entered NBA, there was rumor she had a crush on Yao, but Yao turned her down. There were many gossip about them.
So, seeing them hugging at the closing ceremony really really made me laugh, because 4 years ago, at the closing ceremony of Athens Olympic, Yao and his girlfriend 'Ye Li' came out together and that was the first time their relationship went public.

那个在奥运会上拥抱姚明的美女叫Lauren Jackson,她是澳大利亚人,在WNBA打球,在姚明去到NBA之后,她对他是一见钟情,但是姚明拒绝了她。反正他们的八卦消息还蛮多的。
所以,看到他们在闭幕式上拥抱,我快笑死了,因为在四年前的雅典闭幕式上,姚明与他的女朋友叶莉(译注:现在应该叫妻子了)一起出现,这是他们第一次在公众场合公开他们的恋情。

15. At 6:32pm on 24 Aug 2008, chel2006 wrote:
re james montgomery
the bit about throwing newspapers away was spot on. the true face of Londoners! what a pity they couldn't show the interior of the bus where bits of newspaper soggy from the rain are plastered all over the floor and seats.

回楼上的james montgomery:

我也注意到扔报纸那段了,这就是我们伦敦的真实面目!真是无语,他们怎么不把那辆雨中巴士的内部展示给人家看啊,从地板到座位都贴满了无聊的报纸!!!

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 11:50 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 09:57 | 显示全部楼层
等翻译,看着过瘾。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 10:11 | 显示全部楼层
还有 David Beckham 得到了全场最热烈的欢呼,那个人群中得到足球的舞者可有段好故事讲给他将来的儿孙听了。

其实这才是8分钟最大的怪异之处。David Beckham从来没有参加过奥运会, 英国也没有组织过奥运足球队。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
好长,一起等翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
等楼主翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 10:19 | 显示全部楼层
继续顶楼主
辛苦啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 10:38 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好辛苦啊,看英文远没有看楼主翻译的过瘾

好吧,我承认我很肤浅很无聊,我看到这些赞美及对伦敦平民艺术评价不谋而合的时候很飘飘然!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
16. At 6:34pm on 24 Aug 2008, Lestif wrote:
attiq786
Michael Johnson is the best 'expert' the BBC have. He's erudite, precise in his analysis and he really knows his stuff. He also comes across as a really good bloke.

楼上的attiq786

Michael Johnson 可以算是BBC里最好的“专家”了,他很博学,他的解说也很到位,他真的是个不错的小伙子。

17. At 6:43pm on 24 Aug 2008, coblette wrote:
Just seen the GB's contribution to the closing ceremony and I think the organisers should be ashamed of themselves.
What was so great about a representative who couldn't even manage the fundamentals like doing his suit up, keeping his hands out of his pockets and waving a flag... and why celebrate a couple of popstar and a footballer who doesn't even live in the country anymore rather than any of our amazing medallists....???
Seriously disappointed.

刚刚看了伦敦8分钟表演,我只想说,组织者应该感觉到惭愧的。

多么伟大的代表啊!连最基本的西装扣上扣子都不知道,还把手插在口袋里摇旗。为什么我们要请两个演艺明星去?还有一个都已经不在英国生活的球员,为什么不选我们的获奖运动员上场?

真是失望透顶!!!

18. At 6:47pm on 24 Aug 2008, equalityliftsall wrote:
I thought the London bus scene was very creative. However, I couldn't help see the comparison between the bus transforming into a green stage, and the bus that was blown up in 2005 in Tavistock Square. The top and sides of the bus "exploded" upwards and outwards, then hang at the sides.

我认为伦敦巴士很有创意,但是把一辆红色巴士放在绿色舞台上,如此鲜明的对比实在让人难以受用。(译注:红色巴士是2005年正式退出历史舞台的)。这辆来自Tavistock广场的巴士被改装成顶层可以打开,然后悬挂在车子两边。

19. At 6:47pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:
I'm sure we'd all agree that the opening closing ceremonies were fantastic and the facilities too.
So how do we top these games?
Easy.
Full stadia so that all competitors get to compete in a fantastic atmosphere.
And.
No controversy concerning home nation bias or rumours of rule breaking.

我敢打赌,所以的人都会认为开闭幕式非常巧妙而又充满幻想。如何超过他们?
很简单。
完满的体育馆,让所有的运动员有一个非常好的比赛空间。
然后
别再对主办国的规章有所偏见和歪曲。

20. At 6:49pm on 24 Aug 2008, Ten_Thousand_Fists wrote:
"Pity BJ has no dignity at all, what a slob he looked with his jacket open, hands in pockets. It does not bode well for these games with this buffon at the helm"
I didn't realise we had an Italian goalkeeper as the Mayor of London.
Boris did look a bit shabby, but that is just who he is. I have never seen him looking 'smart', at least his hair seemed under control this time!
But suggesting that because he doesn't look like he has a personal stylist on his entourage will mean the 2012 games or anything else he is involved in will not be successful is idiotic in the extreme.
Appearances mean nothing, by any chance do you think Tony Blair is God with his ever shiny teeth? Or that Gordon Brown is a different person now he is made to smile more in public?

“看Boris Johnson那可怜样,简直没点尊严。敞开的西装不说,还把手放在口袋里,简直像个笨蛋。我能想像在他的带领下伦敦奥运能有多好?!”

我没看出来我们有个像意大利守门员一样的市长。

Boris 看上去是有点衣衫不整,但这仅仅是他个人而已,我就没看到他“聪明”过。不过,至少那天他的头发是打过摩丝的吧。

他是看起来缺少个人形象指导,但是这并不意味着所有与他有关的东西,比如2012的奥运会都会失败,这样想法也太极端和白痴了。

说白了就是这代表不了任何事情,顺便说一下,难道你会因为布莱尔有一口亮白的牙齿就把他当上帝?或者因为布朗先生更会笑了就觉得他变成了另外一个人?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
顶下,辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 22:16 , Processed in 0.053162 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.