回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 11:05 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了,翻译得很好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
21. At 6:51pm on 24 Aug 2008, MoorWatcher wrote:
Actually, I think the organisers of the London 2012 segment had an impossible task.
If they played the "Modern, multicultural Britain for the 21st Century" card, the assembled masses of Sun, Daily Mail and Telegraph readers would slate them. If they play the "Glorious past" card, the Guardian and Independent readership will howl in protest.
Frankly, I think they did a good job of pulling it together.
Yes, it wasn't perfect... but then, does anyone now remember China's 8 minute segment at the Athens 2004 closing ceremony???

事实上,我认为伦敦奥组委得完成一件不可能完成的任务。
如果他们展示一个“现代化、多元化的伦敦”,那么太阳报,每日电信报的读者会向他们拍板砖,如果他们展示一个“有着光辉历史的伦敦”那么卫报和独立报的读者会向他们大吼表示抗议。

坦白说,他们只有把这两者融合在一起......

当然,他不可能完美啦...说到这里,有谁记得中国在雅典的8分钟表演吗?

22. At 6:52pm on 24 Aug 2008, attiq786 wrote:
Lestif
I don't question Michael Johnson's talent and analysis but I question why the BBC seem to ignore our great Olympians such as Daley Thompson and Steve Ovett.
I agree that he is a top bloke but the BBC seem to only invite their 'chums' to the party and ignore champions of the past.

楼上的Lestif:

我并不怀疑Michael Johnson的才华和分析能力,但是我就搞不懂,BBC为什么总是对我们的像Daley Thompson 的Steve Ovett这样的优秀运动员视而不见!?

我赞同你说他是个不错的小伙子,但是BBC好像只采访他们的密友,然后忽略掉我们的冠军!

23. At 6:53pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:
Post 22 - Steve Ovett was one of the studio analysts!!!

回22楼的:Steve Ovett是电视解说之一

24. At 7:00pm on 24 Aug 2008, bitterblogger wrote:
""Beijing, Beijing, I love Beijing" being the worst"
Exactly. This is typical of state manufactured propaganda songs under the hood of pop music created by mediocre composers and endored by senior party officials.
Can you find anything more ridiculous than crying out "I love myself" to the world?

说得没错,“北京,北京,我爱北京”是最差的歌曲。
严格地说,这是典型的国家宣传歌曲,是那些在此气氛之下的平庸作曲家和党内高官共同大作。
还有比一个人对着世界哭喊“我爱自己”更搞笑的事情吗?

25. At 7:04pm on 24 Aug 2008, locohero wrote:
I thought Boris looked ok and did ok so get off his back people!
Happy with the London bus, am surprised it didn't mow down the cyclists, or at least poison them in a cloud of carbon dioxide from its exhaust.
Leona and Jimmy Page were good but why thrust up into the sky like a fairy on top of an xmas tree?
Beckham shouldve come out waving, not just standing there grinning, oh well.
And the dancers throwing the newspapers away - what dunce dreamt that up? The dancing was generally rubbish - all of them freestyling got lost in that giant stadium.

我倒觉得Boris还不错了,做的也还好。

伦敦巴士很不错,我只是感觉很奇怪,它怎么没有把那些骑单车的撞倒,或者用黑烟尾气薰倒他们?

Leona和Jimmy Page(译者注:就是那位弹吉它的先生)也还好啦,但是就是不明白为什么要把Leona像个天使一样升到空中,她是不是屁股下面坐着一棵圣诞树啊?(译注:这段真是把我笑得不行,Leona的裙子是超长,然后还是盘旋的,看过去是有点像圣诞树,哈哈)

Beckham出来的时候怎么也该挥挥手吧,别在那站着傻笑,然后让人家知道,“没事,我还好啦”

还有那些跳舞的在那扔报纸——这是哪个笨蛋想出来的啊?那个舞蹈实在太垃圾了,简直就是群魔乱舞,好像在鸟巢里迷路了似的。

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 13:16 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 12:06 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了,请继续
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 13:19 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢AF2,看的很过瘾
开来全世界的网民基本都差不多啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
Edwards,你还是去当皇室发言人好了,那时你就会知道所有人都是在认真的听你到底在扯什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 13:40 | 显示全部楼层
在这里声明一下,本人E文水平还是有限的,所以翻译的时候未必跟原作完全贴合。可能还有一些语法错误,希望大家能指正,不甚感激。继续...

26. At 7:09pm on 24 Aug 2008, mxb160 wrote:
For me, I think our Games will be better than Beijing in a sense that they will just be more fun. It was so good to see 40,000 having a good time in the Mall today, an in Weymouth and Glasgow. That is something that didn't occur in Beijing. From what I could see, there was no sense of carnival, no big groups on the streets all watching on big screens. I mean, did they really need a massive fence around the Olympic Green??
I thought the handover was really good to be honest. It was colourful and fun with good music. Add great sport into that and I think that should be exactly what the London Games is all about. Beijing did very well, but in the ceremonies there wasn't many moments for the spectators to be on their feet having fun. But people were doing that today in London, and we still have four years!
I say we should all be positive as 2012 will be one great party and I cannot wait.

就我而言,我觉得伦敦奥运会将会比北京的更好,从某种意义上来说,北京的只是很有趣。今天真的很开心,在广场上与4万人一起观看闭幕式,在Weymouth和Glasgow(译注:英国地名)也同样是这样。这在北京是不可能发生的。(译注:他大概不知道我们都喜欢在家看,习惯不同而已)。
依我之见,这个狂欢没啥感觉,没见到大批人群在街上看着大屏幕,我的意思是说,干嘛要用那么大大的围栏把一个“绿色奥运”给围起来呢?
凭良心说,我觉得移交仪式真的很棒,多姿多彩,有趣还有好听的音乐,还有伟大的运动。这也是伦敦奥运会所要呈现的。北京是做得很好,但是闭幕式上没有给观众太多参与的机会,但是伦敦就不一样了。况且我们还有四年时间。
我说我们都应该积极对待2012年的伦敦奥运,我简直迫不及待了!

27. At 7:13pm on 24 Aug 2008, mxb160 wrote:
Oh and people might complain about the people in the handover, but Jimmy page playing a classic British song, sung by a fresh, talented, successful girl from Hackney, and Beckham a HUGE British, East-End star who is a great ambassador for Sport and this country. Perfect combination I say.

OH...有些人可能会觉得那个移交仪式很差劲。但是Jimmy Page弹着古典吉它,而演唱歌曲的是一位富有才华的来自Hackney的年轻歌手,Beckham是个伟大的英国人,这个来自东伦敦区的家伙实在是代表运动和英国的最好人选了。你们不觉得把这些融合在一起很棒吗?

28. At 7:15pm on 24 Aug 2008, Moutarde wrote:
"19. At 6:47pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:
So how do we top these games?
Easy.
Full stadia so that all competitors get to compete in a fantastic atmosphere.
And.
No controversy concerning home nation bias or rumours of rule breaking."
Well said! As long as we aim to make them the open games that the world needs after the slightly sinister Beijing Olympics, we will not go far wrong. Big screens in the parks, more access for the spectators, less officious stewards..these should be high on our list of priorities.
As for Boris' performance, I, along with at least a million or so Londoners who voted for him, relished seeing him up there in the spotlight. I am sure there was an official Beijing Olympics Organising Committee steward telling him to button up his blazer, but he is who he is and shouldn't change simply because some red tape zealot tells him to.
It's also,( for those of us who were able to understand what Livingstone was really about and not just blindly vote Labour), so, so sweet to think of that loser sat at home seething that he didn't get to go and wave a flag in front of the world at the centre of communism, although I think that flag was a little less red than the one he would have wanted to see flying!
Bring on 2012, the Open Games!

很简单。
完满的体育馆,让所有的运动员有一个非常好的比赛空间。

然后
别再对主办国的规章有所偏见和歪曲”

说得很好,在稍稍“险恶”北京奥运会之后,我们的目标是办一届世界所期待的“开放”的奥运会,这样我们就不会太丢丑了。在公园里装上大屏幕,更多的观众通道,少一点非官方的办事员,这些都是优先应该当考虑的事情。

至于Boris的表现,我,及几百万投票给他的伦敦市民,都希望他在聚光灯下看起来光鲜亮丽些。我敢确定北京奥组委的官员肯定有告诉他,要他把西装扣子扣起来,可是他是谁啊?他才不在乎那些官僚主义者怎么说呢。

同样,(给我们中那些能真正明白Livingstone(译注:伦敦市长落选者Ken)是何许人也的人,以及那些不会盲目投票给工党的人),那些只会坐在自己家沙发上发疯,但是却从未有过在共产主义中心对着整个世界挥扬旗帜经验的人好好想想吧,尽管那个旗帜没有他想要的那么红。(译注:这段翻译很晕,可能有错)

2012,开放的奥运会!

29. At 7:18pm on 24 Aug 2008, Freddie71 wrote:
attiq786 - What did you expect in 8 mins a full scale orchestra and a concerto. Gawd some people are so trivial.

I was born and bred in Hackney and I can tell you we definitely know how to party........hang around for 2012 and see for yourself

楼上的attiq786:

你难道指望8分钟里给你开个音乐会啊?天啊,怎么总是有些人JJWW啊。

我就是在Hackney(译注:英国地名)土生土长的人,我可以明确的告诉你如何举办party......我们2012的时候走着瞧!

30. At 7:18pm on 24 Aug 2008, air1jwilkins1212 wrote:
Boris should be very ashamed. Undoubtedly he looked like a scruff with his jacket undone - he could have featured in the eight minutes as a barking dog at the bus stop...
And as for those eight minutes, I was embarrassed. As soon as the ultra-modern, tinted-windowed, double-decker bus made its appearance into the Bird's Nest, I knew this was going to be bad. I agree with people about Leona Lewis. She is a winner of the X Factor, so? Most of us would rush to turn the TV over if we caught a glimpse of that show. "Whole Lotta Crap" was awful - too repetitive and annoying. We have an extensive music taste, and I just thought this didn't help to represent it.
I kind of liked the umbrellas. We all know we're a nation who love to bring up the weather in conversation, and I think the world are aware of that. What the hell was with the hedgerow? It looked like grimey sewerage was all over the city in that green light. And David Beckham looked like a lost schoolboy.

Boris应该感觉羞愧,无庸置疑,他的敞开的西装让他看起来像个傻子——他的外形简直就可以在巴士上扮演一只狂叫8分钟的小狗狗了。

再来说说这8分钟,我真是汗颜啊。当一看到那辆超现代的、带着彩色窗户的双层巴士出现在鸟巢的时候,我就知道,一切都完了!

我完全赞同你们对Leona Lewis的评价,没错,她是X Factor的冠军,那又怎么呢?我们大多数人看到那个选秀节目就会立马换台,实在是“整个就是一坨屎”—— 喋喋不休到让人想发火。我们是有广泛的音乐品味,但是我可不认为这些也包含在内。

好吧,就算那个伞不错吧,我们都知道,我们这个国家就喜欢谈论天气,相信整个世界都知道这点啦。但是把伞排成一个篱笆墙算什么鬼东西啊?那些绿色的灯让我感觉就像我们的城市上空布满了排污管似的。(译注:可能他觉得那些伞上的光点像煤点子,呵呵)。还有那个贝克汉姆,你简直就像个迷路的小学生。

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 16:07 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 13:59 | 显示全部楼层
用我爹的话说:

火炬熄灭就好像家里煤气关关掉。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 14:01 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,看来很多英国人对“超女”也很反感呐~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
太长了,不过看到后面没有翻译的部分,就是什么样的说法都有了,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
我们会争取尽快翻译完,有能力的朋友也帮帮忙,每楼5条,加快速度,一个人应付200多条时间上应付不过来。继续...

31. At 7:23pm on 24 Aug 2008, beagle7210 wrote:
Let's be frank - it wasn't the best handover section ever but it was never going to be (Beckham landing the ball onto the head of that dancer who was nevertheless so pleased to be hit was priceless though).
There will undoubtedly be criticism tomorrow but I will not accept any of them unless the critic is actually able to come up with a better 8 minute segment of their own.
Personally, at this moment, I struggle to imagine how London 2012 will 'look'. How do you define Britishness any more? That said, I very much look forward to it!

坦白讲——那肯定不是最好的交接仪式,而且也不可能再次发生了,(小贝踢出的球从演员的头顶飞过,捡到他的人肯定非常开心,那可是无价的)。

我也知道明天肯定会有很多批评的声音,但是我一条也不会赞同,除非那些批评者自己能想出比这8分钟表演更好的东西来。

此时,我在尽力的想像着2012年的伦敦奥运将会是什么样子,你们是如何定义“英国”的?对此我很期待!

32. At 7:24pm on 24 Aug 2008, air1jwilkins1212 wrote:
Oh and another thing. There was no sign of a cup of tea!! Or a TEAPOT! How could they forget :(

OH,还有一件事情忘了,竟然没看到茶的标记,连茶壶也没有!他们怎么能把这个也忘了? :-((译注:没忘,开幕式上有,呵呵)

33. At 7:24pm on 24 Aug 2008, willy86 wrote:
I thought it was OK, but we never remember these slots 4 years on. The one thing I hope is that we get away from some of our manufactured safeness that we had at the London event in The Mall today. It was quite embarrassing to watch that boy band killing that ABBA song which was actually about divorce, but it contained the word "Winner" so, never mind, whilst the self promotion of the BBC's latest reality show was cringeworthy.
We do have a fantastic musical heritage here in the UK and I hope as we get nearer the event we will see these types of stars turned out. Elton John instead of Will Young, The Rolling Stones instead of Busted.
It is the right idea, IMO, of what should be carried out during the 2012 Olympics, using the capitals landmarks to hold nightly concerts and such, but we need to get away from some of this safeness.
I think the games will be a success, I just hope that the "safeness" written into things controlled by politicians with alterior motives doesn't dampen the fun.

我觉得还好啦,但是我们不会记得这4年了,还有一件事就是想说一下,到时不要太多麻烦的人工安全设施,今天在看男孩组合唱歌的时候就让人感觉很麻烦。他们唱的神父的歌曲竟然是有关离婚的,不过还好啦,里面至少讲到“胜利”,所以别太在意。还有BBC最近的真实show真是不值一提了。
英国有丰富的音乐遗产,我真希望在即将来到的奥运会上我们能看到这些明星复出,比如让Elton John 代替 Will Young,
The Rolling Stones 代替Busted。

这才是好主意啦,在我看来,我们到底应该在2012年的奥运会上展示什么呢?就在首都的地标建筑里每晚上演音乐会吧。但是那些麻烦的人工安全投施还是不要了。
我觉得伦敦奥运会会成功,就希望“安全措施”能写进政客们的改进条目中,而不是笑笑了事。

(译注:这段真是够gossip,翻译错误难免,如果看到请指教)

34. At 7:26pm on 24 Aug 2008, air1jwilkins1212 wrote:
Perhaps occupying more of the floor would have made it more spectacular(?)

或许说占据的地盘越多越显得壮观!?

35. At 7:27pm on 24 Aug 2008, chachi3 wrote:
London handover??? What a load of RUBBISH!!!! Who the hell is Jimmy Page??? Led Zepplin So what, I certainly don't think that they represent Britains music. Mic's did'nt work properly, says a lot about what to expect 2012. Beckham, great embassador, nuff said. Child leaves bus walks over dancers to get back on bus??? All this to give an invitation to the world to come to London in 4 years time. On those 8 minutes, why would they?

伦敦交接?简直就是一车垃圾!!!谁是TMD Jimmy Page???Led Zepplin(译注:jimmy以前所在乐队,在英国非常有名) 又怎么?我当然觉他们代表不了英国音乐。说再多也没用了,对2012真是不抱任何希望了。Beckham,传大的使者,够了!小孩子离开巴士之后踩着舞者的背回到车上???所有这些都是向世界发出邀请?让人家来4年后的伦敦奥运?人家干嘛要来啊?

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 16:59 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了~~~

自己搬凳子坐下等~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 15:21 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了~~~ 这么多的评论翻译,让我这样的英文白痴看得很爽~~ 献花,献花~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 16:31 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主! 辛苦了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 16:37 | 显示全部楼层
收藏之,留名,以后反复不同时期反复参考
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
伦敦市长看起来就像一个傻子,带着英国式流氓的无礼和高傲,拙劣的表现像一个小丑,真丢人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 16:54 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下楼主,继续等翻译~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 17:07 | 显示全部楼层
36. At 7:32pm on 24 Aug 2008, georengle wrote:
David Beckam says: "I'm an East End boy and I'm proud that it's happening in London. I was very proud to be involved in the first place bringing it back to England and to London," he said.
I say: "What happened to the rest of the UK...Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland?"
If they're not part of it, they should be getting some money back.

小贝说:“我是一个来自英国东部的男孩子,我很高兴这发生在伦敦,我很荣幸参与其中并把奥运会带到英国伦敦”
我说:“那在英国其它部分算什么?苏格兰,威尔士,还有北爱尔兰。”
如果他们不是英国的一部分,他们应该得到点钱作为补偿吧?

37. At 7:33pm on 24 Aug 2008, mxb160 wrote:
willy86, I know exactly what you mean about 'The Winner Takes It All.' A very strange choice, but I strangely liked it.
But can I suggest that we have Elton John AND Will Young. And the Rolling Stones AND Busted. I say the more the merrier!!

楼上的Willy86:

我能理解你所谓的“胜者得到了所有”的意思,这是一个奇怪的选择,但是我也奇怪的喜欢上它。(译注:指上面的那个男孩乐队吧?)
不过我建议 Elton John 、 Will Young、the Rolling Stones 、 Busted都上,越多越好嘛!

38. At 7:34pm on 24 Aug 2008, smellslikesalmon wrote:
Thank you for a great Olympics, China. Best Olympics I've seen... and I usually ignore the opening/closing ceremonies, but loved these.
As for all the negative "we won't match Beijing" stuff, it'll be different but still great! This City is messy, with terrible transport, but people know how to have fun. We need to throw in some world-class organisation for the next 4 years to sort the infrastructure as well as possible, but we can do it.
I think that the Beijing volunteers were a great example for all of us. Why not learn a language over the next 4 years to help foreign visitors? Why not volunteer to help - gps could work as medical cover, those of us who work in finance could help with that side of things, etc. The Olympics is too big for one team of consultants to provide, we all need to get involved.

感谢中国给我们带来这么伟大的奥运会,这是我从未见过的...我之前通常忽视开闭幕式,但是这次不同,我非常喜欢。
同样也跟那些说“我们比不上北京”的人说,两者肯定会不同,但是伦敦的也会很棒的。这个城市是有些杂乱,交通也糟糕。但是人们知道如何享受快乐。
今后的4年我们需要投入世界级的基础建设,我们也能做到。
我认为北京的志愿者是我们最好的榜样,为什么不在今后的4年中学一门外语?我们的专愿者也可以做引路人,做卫生员,为什么不呢?奥运会不只奥组委的事,它需要我们每个人参与其中。

39. At 7:34pm on 24 Aug 2008, hendero wrote:
The hedgerow on the bus that was supposed to be carved into shapes of famous London landmarks reminded me of the miniature Stonehenge block from Spinal Tap.

那些围在巴士周围的伦敦著名地标的轮廓围栏让我想起Spinal Tap的史前巨石阵。

40. At 7:40pm on 24 Aug 2008, DCHeretic wrote:
Thank you China for an outstanding Olympic Games!
London should not try to compete with Beijing while preparing the 2012 Games. As an authoritarian society, Beijing had certain advantages that London does not, and hopefully never will, have. London is a classy, charming city and should focus on letting its many natural attributes shine through.
And can we please have men's synchronized swimming in 2012??

谢谢中国给我们带来了如此杰出的奥运会!
伦敦在准备阶段就明显看出跟北京没法比,就算是一个独cai社会,北京也展示出伦敦所不具备的优势,而且是伦敦永远无法相比的。伦敦是迷人优雅的城市,我们应该发扬我们天然特质。
我们能在2012年的时候有男子花样游泳吗?(译注:这个比较...男子花样游泳....无语)

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 17:26 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 17:31 | 显示全部楼层
先吃饭,晚上继续,总体感觉,虽然BBC是有点可恶,不过英国网民的眼睛是雪亮的,呵呵。天下网友是一家啊

41. At 7:41pm on 24 Aug 2008, smellslikesalmon wrote:
#36 - first of all, I hope that the whole of the UK will be involved. This isn't the US where you can have different Olympics in different states, smaller countries get behind their Olympics wherever they're held - we should too.
As for London "giving money back" to other regions, as London subsidises the rest of the country to the tune of 30bn+ every year (the reason we have such bad infrastructure), I don't think London has to give money back to anyone!
Sadly, I think we'll have lots of this sort of moaning over the next 4 years.

首先,我希望我们全英国人都参与进来,我们不像美国,都是每个州自顾自地办奥运。我们都有义务参与进来,伦敦每年都资助其它地区超过30bn,原因是我们的基础设施建议还不够。我认为伦敦完全没有义务这样做!
真是郁闷,伦敦这4年恐怕还会继续资助下去。

42. At 7:43pm on 24 Aug 2008, michaelh1990 wrote:
cant understand what 30 and 35 have against jimmy page.
it was a good cermeony and olympics because dictatorships are good at organizing things.
it shuldnt be too hard some fireowkrs some dancers and have the stadiums built on time seems simple to me

对于30楼和35楼呛声Jimmy Page感觉很不可思议
这是一届很好的奥运会,开闭幕式也很好。可是你要知道专zheng权力本来就有组织方面的优势。
那么庞大的舞踏场面,烟火,还有宏伟的体育场,这对我们来说真是有些困难。

43. At 7:44pm on 24 Aug 2008, michaelh1990 wrote:
and also why was there no cricket or rugby in the olympics ad why did the womens cycling have so few events

怎么奥运会没有板球和橄榄球呢?而且为什么女子自行车的比赛那么少?

44. At 7:46pm on 24 Aug 2008, georengle wrote:
smellslikesalmon
Swallowed the "London subsidises everyone else myth" I see. Maybe you should read a broader range of newspapers.

smellslikesalmon,我觉得你太轻信"伦敦资助其它地区"了,你还是多看看其它报纸吧.

45. At 7:50pm on 24 Aug 2008, Ryushinku wrote:
I've never been able to take Huw Edwards seriously since he had that cameo in Doctor Who a couple years back.
"Bob? Bob? Not you too, Bob..."
"Does this mean the Olympic dream is...dead?"

Priceless.

自从Huw Edwards加入到Doctor Who(英国很有名的电视剧)后,我就再没把他当个严谨的人看。
“Bob?Bob?是你吗?Bob...”
“这是不是意味着奥林匹克之梦已经...挂了?”

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-28 09:27 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:55 , Processed in 0.041366 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.