注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: antifake2

[08.08.24 BBC blog] 北京再见,再见伦敦(附英国网友评论)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-27 17:34 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 antifake2 于 2008-8-27 17:07 发表
我们能在2012年的时候有男子花样游泳吗?(译注:这个比较...男子花样游泳....无语)

这位童鞋灰常滴有才。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 17:44 | 显示全部楼层
24. At 7:00pm on 24 Aug 2008, bitterblogger wrote:
""Beijing, Beijing, I love Beijing" being the worst"
Exactly. This is typical of state manufactured propaganda songs under the hood of pop music created by mediocre composers and endored by senior party officials.
Can you find anything more ridiculous than crying out "I love myself" to the world?

说得没错,“北京,北京,我爱北京”是最差的歌曲。
严格地说,这是典型的国家宣传歌曲,是那些在此气氛之下的平庸作曲家和党内高官共同大作。
还有比一个人对着世界哭喊“我爱自己”更搞笑的事情吗?
----------------------------------------
我也不喜欢这首歌...主要是旋律太差了..但用不着上升到政
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 17:48 | 显示全部楼层
我也收藏, 都是些很平民化的评论,喜欢这样的评论
谢谢楼主! 辛苦了~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 18:17 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了~!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 21:29 | 显示全部楼层
anti辛苦了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,娘亲说要低调,我承认我现在么法低调了……

谢谢楼主大坑翻译。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 22:22 | 显示全部楼层
实话说= =
那首北京北京我爱北京- -确实很雷人。。。。。。。。。。
要个韩国人加入更雷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
这个帖子一定得顶!!!
楼主太不容易了~~
这些评论还多有意思的~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
歌曲应用是闭幕式上最失败的。我看着那群人在那里群魔乱舞,斯声力竭,我就想把电视关掉。毕竟是全人类欢庆,找点比较国际化的歌好不好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 23:52 | 显示全部楼层
32. At 7:24pm on 24 Aug 2008, air1jwilkins1212 wrote:
Oh and another thing. There was no sign of a cup of tea!! Or a TEAPOT! How could they forget :(

OH,还有一件事情忘了,竟然没看到茶的标记,连茶壶也没有!他们怎么能把这个也忘了? :-((译注:没忘,开幕式上有,呵呵)

不知道我理解的对不对。上面这段应该是英国人说怎么他们自己的8分钟里没有表现茶的部分。英国人的茶文化也是很有名的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 00:21 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了。。我来支持一下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 00:34 | 显示全部楼层

LZ加油加油加油啊

谢谢楼主
我可是一条条地看到现在哦
谈点对闭幕式的看法
北京北京,我爱北京,我怎么没印象??好像没听过,要不就是我不大关心和喜欢闭幕式末尾过多的歌曲表演,多明戈和宋祖英的那首歌很震撼,特别是在那样的场合显得很恢宏圣洁,其余的就是感觉乱、忙、人太多,想多听成龙唱会子但他很快被人海淹没
伦敦市长的西装扣子没扣俺倒没注意,不过感觉那一头金发发型像个幼儿园小老师,是不是梳个大背更合适?毕竟是官爷啊!
伦敦八分钟找来小贝显然是因为小贝在世界范围内受欢迎,在中国也尤其,他出来是为取悦世界广大人民的,而那位英国超女的确不认识,表现的也不够纯熟大腕,不过电吉他的表演是很拨动人心,英国摇滚让无数年轻人疯狂过,希望2012年可以看见更多乐队。
八分钟的表演是与北京奥运会表演完全不同的风格,对中国人来说是很新奇,我很期待独具风格的伦敦奥运会,如果和北京开幕式雷同的也就无意义了。发挥自己的特色最重要啊

英国人看伦敦八分钟,就像中国人批评北京开闭幕式,自己最熟悉的东西总是不让自己人满意,呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 00:42 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢楼主!!!

另外我也不喜欢《我爱北京》这首歌,真的太小气了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 04:39 | 显示全部楼层
期待继续LZ啊,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 07:36 | 显示全部楼层
她本来应该参与那8分钟的表演,骑着自行车超越双层巴士的。但以她的运气,估计还是会有辆白色汽车斜刺里冲出来把她撞飞,直接送进巴士站。
-------------------
喷了!!!

我喜欢我爱北京,但是那几个人唱的太失败了!!
之前那个奥运歌曲晚会‘我爱北京’是唯一让我记住的歌,调动了现场气氛旋律还很好听(其的歌都软绵绵的),我还立刻去下载了原声!
为什么不找实力派或者原歌手关喆去唱!怒了

[ 本帖最后由 z19866066 于 2008-8-28 07:40 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
46. At 7:52pm on 24 Aug 2008, smellslikesalmon wrote:
#44 and maybe you should do a degree in economics and study the treasury figures.

回44楼,我建议你去拿个经济学位,或者到财政部去学习!

47. At 7:56pm on 24 Aug 2008, georengle wrote:
Smellslikepike
London's problems are largely of its own making. Don't try to pass the buck. That would be ungrateful moaning. The rest of the UK has unselfishly helped you build the institutions and wealth you have.

回楼上的Smellslikepike:

伦敦问题大了去了,可是这些都是它自己造成的,不要把责任往别人身上推,人家又不是傻子,英国的其它地方都是无私的帮助你们,建设基础设施,提升你们的价值。

48. At 8:00pm on 24 Aug 2008, georengle wrote:
At 7:52pm on 24 Aug 2008, smellslikesalmon wrote:
#44 and maybe you should do a degree in economics and study the treasury figures.
------------------------------------------------
Although I'm French, I actually do have a degree in Economics from Edinburgh University...that's a little bit to the north of London.
I have studied the figures and those figures are clearly open to interpretation.

回44楼,我建议你去拿个经济学位,或者到财政部去学习!
------------------------------------------------
不好意思,我是个法国人,不过我在英国爱丁堡大学获得了经济学位...就在伦敦的北部,离得不远。
我所学的可以很明确的解释这些东西。

49. At 8:09pm on 24 Aug 2008, georengle wrote:
I only wanted to point out Beckham's mistaken use of the word England instead of Britain.

我只是想指出贝克汉姆的错误,竟然使用英格兰,而不是大不列颠。(译注:大不列颠包括苏格兰,北爱尔兰,英格兰,威尔士...)

50. At 8:10pm on 24 Aug 2008, georengle wrote:
or UK.

或者用UK(译注:United Kingdom才是最正确的英国名字,England只是英国的一部分)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 09:45 | 显示全部楼层
对不起,刚才帮视频组翻译了一段视频,交活晚了点。接着看。。。
===================================================
51. At 8:10pm on 24 Aug 2008, traingirlie wrote:

Well,as a Brit living in Australia, can I just say that we are immenselyproud of our British athletes that raised the Union Jack so brilliantlyduring these Olympic games. It has certainly given the Australianssomething to talk about.

Internationally, all eyes will be onLondon in four years time. People here are already beginning to talkabout London and asking whether Britain can step up to the plate andcarry off such a huge international event.

Regardless of whatpeople may feel about the closing ceremony, the British people shouldactually take a lead from the Australians. Take pride in our country. Iam very proud to be British, and the national anthem being playedduring the closing ceremony moved me to tears. Yeah, the 8 minutesegment could be discussed endlessly but to do so would be tocriticise, and there are enough people to do that for us. Let's focuson the positive running ourselves down yet again.

The LondonOlympics will find it difficult to compete against Beijing, but itdoesn't need to. Let's show the world what Britain can do, and I onlyhope for the UK's sake that the next 4 years is about building a dream,rather than moaning, in-fighting and media criticism. Don't think for asecond that the rest of the world doesn't get to hear about it, becausewe do!

Yes, London has its problems, the transport network willgroan, commuting to work will be a nightmare, it will cost a fortune toput on. True. But look at the exposure Beijing has had for the last 2weeks.

The world is our stage - let's show them our Games.  Let's get behind London 2012 and most importantly our sportsmen and women.

PS.  Australian TV has used Steve Ovett as their track and field commentator!

51.作为一个生活在澳洲的英国人,我只想说说我们为那位在奥运会比赛期间把英国国旗举的如此灿烂的英国运动员感到非常骄傲。这确实给澳洲人一个谈论的话题。

从国际方面来说,四年后,全世界的眼睛都会聚集在伦敦。这里的人已经在谈论伦敦是否能顶得住,办好如此大的国际事件。

不管人们对闭幕式怎么看,英国人其实应该领先澳洲人。应该为我们的国家而骄傲。我非常自豪自己是英国人,闭幕式上演奏的国歌使我热泪盈眶。是的,我们可以无限的讨论伦敦8分钟,但是这种讨论的结果就是批评,但是已经有足够多的人在为我们做这件事。让我们不要再自己损自己了。

伦敦奥运肯定很难和北京相比,但是它也不需要和北京比。让我们向世界展示英国所能做到的,我也希望这四年是一个构筑梦想的思念,而不是哭哭啼啼,窝里斗,和媒体找茬的思念。不要以为世界其他地方的人们听不到,因为我们能听到!

是的,伦敦也有自身的问题,它的交通系统将不堪重负,上班的路途将会是一个噩梦,而改变这些的花费将是很大的。这是事实,但是看看北京在过去两周内多么风光。

世界是我们的舞台 - 让我们向他们展示我们的奥运会。让我们全力支持伦敦2012,更重要的是,支持我们的运动健儿们。

又及:澳洲电视启用Steve Ovett(英国人,1980年莫斯科奥运会800米金牌获得者)作为他们的田径解说员。

52. At 8:14pm on 24 Aug 2008, qprplovegr wrote:

BorisJohnson, you completely embarassed yourself and the entire nation.Seeing him go up on that stage alongside the other two smartly dressedmen, I couldn't help but put my head in my hands. It looked like a spotthe difference competition. Firstly why did he keep on waving andmaking weird hand gestures towards the crowd. Secondly and perhaps thiswas the best bit that made me laugh out loud was when he and thechinese president were about to go up on stage, boris turned to him andsaid something, and in return he completely blanked him. Thirdly, whycan't he make an effort to just smarten up a little. At least do yourbuttons up. I couldn't help but think as the idiot walked off with hishands in his pockets, there are probably a billion people watching thisand thinking exactly the same as me.

52. 鲍里斯·约翰逊,你真给你和整个英国丢人。看着他和另外两个衣冠楚楚的人一起走向前台,我忍不住把我的头埋到我的手里。这看起来就像是“看图找不同”的比赛一样。首先,他为什么要向观众不断的招手,而且做一些稀奇古怪的手势?其次,这也是让我最忍俊不止的,就是他和中国那位市长要走向前台是,鲍里斯转向他,并说了什么,但是他却完全不吊他。第三,他为什么不能试着打起一点精神。至少把扣子系上。我忍不住想,当这个傻瓜边走边把手叉到口袋里时,一定有上亿观众与我心有戚戚焉。

53. At 8:14pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:

Just a thought.

Why should London have to "compete" against Beijing?

WhatLondon has to do is put on a games that those watching enjoy, thatthose competing enjoy, and that it leaves behind a legacy to be enjoyed.

If it succeeds in all those it will be a successful games.

53. 为什么伦敦要和北京“竞争”?

伦敦要做的就是举办一场大家看起来高兴,参赛者也高兴,而且可以留下令人享受的遗产的奥运。

如果伦敦做到这一点,那就是一场成功的奥运。

54. At 8:18pm on 24 Aug 2008, mblmbl wrote:

What did people expect in 8 minutes. To really have made an impression we should have had 20 minutes.

Personally,I would have gone for The Jams thats entertainment, that would havesounded much better there. Also, we could have showed iconic images ofLondon and British sports crowds cheering on the big screen to showwhat we are like at big sports events.

Although the message thatthe London Olympics will be fun seemed to get through to everyone. Istruggle to think what traditional British cultural events we couldshow off come the Olympics.

54. 8分钟你们还指望什么。如果真要给人留下印象,我们应该有20分钟。

从我个人讲,我宁愿去听The Jams(一个英国乐团)的音乐会,那里的音响效果一定更好。而且,我们本应该展示伦敦标志性的画面,还有英国体育迷在大屏幕前呐喊助威的场景,让他们知道我们在大的体育项目面前的表现。

55. At 8:21pm on 24 Aug 2008, kennyllee wrote:

Withoutdoubt the best games ever. I don't know how the Chinese have done it!London shouldn't compete against the opening and closing ceremonies -it would be a false economy. We mustn't lose focus - it's the sportthat matters. With the competition getting so tough we must continuethe investment in our teams if we are to match the number of medalsattained over the past 2 weeks.

55. 毫无疑问这是有史以来最好的奥运。不知中国人是如何做到的!伦敦不应和北京比开幕和闭幕式 - 这将是不划算的。我们不能忘记我们的重点 - 竞技比赛是最重要的。随着竞争越来越激烈,如果我们要维持我们在过去两周内获得的奖牌数,我们必须继续为我们的体育代表队投资。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 09:45 | 显示全部楼层
56. At 8:28pm on 24 Aug 2008, aeroColnago wrote:
Totally Embarrasing but predictable input from the GB No thoughtfull artistic content just second rate loud and lousy so called entertainment
太郁闷了,不过也是意料之中,我能指望这些没思想深度、只会在那恶心的嚎叫的二流艺人整出啥来?娱乐而已。

57. At 8:29pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:
Traditional British cultural events?
How about a Last Night of the Proms section - with Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory?
A changing of the guard section?
Something that represents each of the home nations?
A music tribute - The Beatles, The Stones, Queen - let's have Brian May playing God Save the Queen again?
Let's have a WWII fly past - spitfires, hurricanes and lancasters - lets get Concorde a safety certificate and fly over the stadium with the red arrows.
Let's have iconic moments from the 20th century played around the stadium - Churchill "We will fight them on the beaches" for example.
I'm Welsh and I am not a fan of this idea of Britishness by the way - but hell its the Olympics so let's celebrate British achievements and celebrate the things that are now traditions.

传统英国文化的传达?
来段Last Night of the Proms(译注:昨夜的音乐会——英国古典音乐)的片段怎么样?再加上Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory?(译注:统治荣耀的希望之地大不列颠,此处翻译无法确定)

然后用Guard的片段来转换?
然后描绘祖国的大好河山?

音乐就用:披头士乐队,石头乐队,皇后乐队——再加上布赖恩 梅 演奏的《上帝拯救王后》?
再来一段二战的段子——喷点火,吹点风,飞机飞过上空——让红箭飞行表演队开着协和飞机飞过体育场...
让我们在体育馆重现20世纪最标志性的时刻——比如说邱吉尔的演讲“我们会在海滩就把他们打倒!”

顺便说一下,我是一个威尔士人,我可不是这种创意的粉丝。见鬼!这可是奥运会,所以还是让我们展现一下现代英国的成就吧。

58. At 8:32pm on 24 Aug 2008, gsalaska wrote:
Post #1. Who's counting?! Thanks, Matt. Great blog!
What is it with us Brits? Why always so negative?
Too many chips on our colective shoulders, perhaps?

给1楼的:
谁的底?!谢谢,Matt,非常好的博文!
这对于英国人意味着什么?为什么总是这么悲观?
难道就因为我们身上的担子太重了吗?或许吧。

59. At 8:33pm on 24 Aug 2008, qprplovegr wrote:
I found it funny when Huw Edwards said 'get ready for the first of our megastars' and it turned out to be Leona Lewis, the winner of a reality tv show. But well done Mr Beckham for kicking that football off the roof successfully without gazing at that violinist.

我觉得实在是太搞笑了,当镜头对着我们的真人秀冠军Leona Lewis的时候,Huw Edwards竟然说,“我们最棒的明星来了,大家准备好了吗?”。还有啊,当贝克汉姆把球踢出去的时候,竟然把镜头指向那个拉小提琴的...无语。

60. At 8:36pm on 24 Aug 2008, locohero wrote:
Hahahaha all you oldies going mental about Boris not having his jacket done up. And a billion people would feel the same as you? I don't think so! Most people in the world don't own a suit, and most that do would rather not. The vast majority of people couln't care less about or even notice the status of Boris' buttons.
He did well, he showed a bit of character and he enjoyed himself.

哈哈哈,你们这些老家伙干嘛那么在意Boris没扣扣子这段啊,莫非你们觉得几十亿人都这样想的么?我就不这样认为,大部分人都没西装咧,人家才不管Boris有没有扣西装扣子.
他做的很不错,看起来像个人物,而且他自我感觉也挺不错的。

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-28 10:21 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 10:11 | 显示全部楼层
强帖染色……支持翻译的各位
晕,我才发现是版主发的……浪费道具啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
翻译的很好啊
支持下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 02:39 , Processed in 0.042982 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.